Andrea and Scottie Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "Let's wait for a slow dance. I am enjoying getting reacquainted with you Andrea."

I smiled at his style. After awhile, I got more comfortable and was enjoying being ogled by this handsome young man. We talked and talked about everything. I found that we had a lot in common. The margaritas tasted really good and pretty soon Scottie ordered us another round. The more I drank the more I wanted to kiss Scottie. I am so bad. I was also soaking up Scottie's glances at my legs. So much so that I started to open my legs, cross my legs, caress my thighs in order to tease him. Of course the more I drank, the flirtier I got and the flirtier I got, the more Scottie poured drinks into me. I am not sure what time it was but I was feeling no pain, I was enjoying Scottie's company immensely and I was getting horny.

Scottie leaned in said, "Andie here is the slow song I've been waiting for, come dance with me." My oh my. He called me Andie! Nobody has ever called me by that name. It has always been Andrea. Andie felt so young, so vibrant, so sexy.

I looked up to Scottie and pushed off my stool and walked into his arms. As soon as we got to the dance floor he pulled me close to his body and nuzzled his head to mine. My heart was racing as I melted into this wonderful arms. His hand held my lower back pulling me into him as his other hand slowly ran through my hair. I inexplicably moaned into his neck as I felt myself lusting for his touch. He whispered, as he continued to softly caress my head, "Andie you are so beautiful. It's really hard to control myself around you. I am so glad we are still neighbors."

I felt his manhood push against me and I ground my pussy back into him. He felt huge. It was such an erotic feeling knowing that this man was seducing me and I wanted his touch. His strength. His manliness. My hands reached up to his head and pulled him down to my mouth. We kissed and I felt electric jolts snapping through my loins. His lips were soft and gentle. His continued caresses was dampening my underwear. I opened my mouth to allow his tongue in me. Time stood still. I wanted this man so much.I pulled away and smiled. I reached up to him and said "I am so glad I've met you here tonight."

I pulled his mouth onto mine and kissed him with an unbridled passion. Our tongues darted as we held each other. I moaned into his mouth as I felt his hand lower to my ass. He pulled off my lips and smiled. He leaned into my ear and whispered let's go sit down I need to ask you something; his tongue flicked in and out of my ear and I moaned to show my appreciation.

I thought he was leading us back to my barstool but instead we headed to the VIP section. Just before reaching the ropes he stopped and kissed me as he lovingly caressed my face. Looking at me he said "Andie you are so beautiful I am so glad you are here with me tonight." I moaned into his mouth as I continued to leak into my underwear.

We walked into the VIP section and immediately I noticed a much looser atmosphere than from where we came. There were no tables or chairs. Only couches and plush arm chairs. I saw Scottie signal a waitress. I leaned into his strong body as I was feeling a little tipsy when I saw the waitress coming with two more drinks.

I complained, "Scottie I am good. I don't need another drink." I thought what time is it because I was feeling pretty buzzed.

He led me to an empty arm chair. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. I shrieked in giddy delight as I landed on his lap feeling his huge cock. He lowered his mouth to my ear as his other hand dropped to my thigh. He immediately began to caress my thigh with one hand, my exposed shoulder with his other hand.I was getting really horny when he quietly asked, "Andie are you a naughty girl?"

I giggled as I felt his one hand inch up my thigh while the other was pulling my spaghetti strap off my shoulder. "Tell me Andie are you a naughty girl?"

I moaned and leaned my head into his moist lips, "Sometimes." I said.

His hand was now pushing against my wet underwear and I found myself pushing to meet his touch. I looked into his eyes. My breathing was erratic. I felt flushed. I looked into his eyes and saw his loving warmth.

His touch was near my pussy. God I was so turned on. What am I doing? This is so wrong but it feels so good. He leaned into me an kissed me. His touch push harder onto my pussy, my hips pushed harder into his hand.

He leaned into my neck and slowly, softly, and sensually kissed me. My god he had seduced me. I wanted him so bad. Then he reached my ear and said, "I think you are a naughty girl Andie and I think you know it."

His finger found my nipple through the dress and rolled it as his lips met my hungry tongue.He slid his finger up my wet slit and I groaned, "Yes I am a naughty girl!" His finger slipped inside my underwear and pushed deep into my hot cunt. I humped his finger as he pushed in and out. I was so close to cumming. He leaned further into me pushing my dress up exposing my soaked underwear. I felt his manhood grind against my leg. My god it felt huge. I had lost all control. I wanted to cum. I needed to cum. It had been so long.

He put pressure on my clit as he whispered, "Cum for me Andie. Cum for me." I didn't care that my dress was pushed past my hips. I just wanted to cum. It had been so long since I felt wanted and desired. Scottie continued to torment me as he said, "Cum for me Andie. You are such a naughty little slut. Everyone is watching you Andie. Cum all over my hand baby. Cum for me."

All of a sudden the dam burst! My breathing went from erratic to labored. My body convulsed on Scottie's hand as a torrent of uncontrollable sensations exploded though my body. I felt my head roll back but other than that all I remember was a flood of pleasure coursing through my body. I moaned as I rode out my orgasm. Oh my god! What had I just done! I grabbed Scottie and began to kiss him uncontrollably. I just wanted to be held. I moaned into his mouth, "Please hold me tight Scottie, I need you to just hold me."

I felt his arms bring me in tight. I nuzzled my head close to his and savored the safety of his strength. Oh my god! I am so bad.

I heard Scottie say, "Let me take you home it's late."

I whimpered, "I came with Emma. I need to let her know."

Scottie asked, "What's Emma's last name. I'll have our VIP concierge page her and let her know that I'll be taking you home."

"Ridgeway. Thank you Scottie." I reached up and kissed him again.

Soon we were walking out a private entrance heading towards Scottie's car. I thought this is really private. I wonder how Scottie got access to the VIP section being that he is still in school. Oh my! He is still in school! What the fuck am I doing. I still felt this warm glow throughout me as we walked towards Scottie's car. I held onto his arm as my legs still felt a little wobbly. I can't believe how bad I am.

I heard Scottie say, "We are here Andie." Then I felt him push me up against his car. His lips kissed my neck as his hands moved over my body. I melted into his kiss. Grabbing his head I pulled him onto my lips and moaned as I felt his cock push into me. God he feels so fucking big. What am I thinking?

All of sudden Scottie pulled back and growled into my eyes, "I've been dying to see your tits and now is the time." My eyes widened as I felt one strap yanked off my shoulder and his hand go inside my dress. My body stiffened as I felt his hand on my breast. He lowered his mouth onto my tit sending shivers throughout me. He pulled on my nipple with his teeth, nipping it, sucking on it, sending me into a frenzy. I groaned pulling his head tight to my bosom.I was out of control with lust and desire standing in the middle of a public garage.

I gripped his cock as shivers continued to escalate in intensity throughout my body. Feeling his hand cup my ass he continued to suck on my tit. I pushed him away breathlessly saying, "Not here Scottie. Please take me home."

He kissed me and led me to the passenger side of his car where he helped me in. I'm not sure if it was the alcohol, my horniness, or just being tired but I closed my eyes and savored all the feelings and sensations that I was experiencing. The next thing I knew the door had swung open and Scottie was reaching inside to help me out, "Come Andie. We are home. Let's get you inside." He grabbed me around the waist as we slowly made our way to the door. Once inside we went into the living room where I turned, smiled, and said, "Now where we?"

He beamed and gently slid both straps off my shoulders. I purred as he lowered his mouth onto one breast while pulling and rolling my other nipple with his hand. I shuddered, "Oh Scottie that feels so nice. It's been so long baby."

His mouth left my tit and found my ear, "Andie, I've dreamt of this for so long. Feel my cock. Feel what you have done to me." He took my hand and placed it on his cock. I shuddered, instantly feeling my wetness grow. He was so big. He whispered, "Stroke my cock. Make it grow." I moaned as his words escalated my lust. He was telling me what to do and I was helpless to do anything but obey.

He spun me around and pushed me toward the couch. From behind he pushed his cock into my ass as his hands mauled my breasts. I groaned as I enjoy these long lost feelings. I know this is wrong but it felt so good and my judgement was clouded long ago not by the alcohol in me but by my pent up lust.

"Bend over and hold onto the couch" he ordered. Quickly following his orders I felt his hands push up my dress over my hips. "Andie these are some sexy underwear. I love the way your ass sticks out. God you are so sexy!" He licked and sucked on my ass. Massaging my globes as he pulled my underwear up my crack.

I was lost in waves of pleasure. I moaned, "Oh Scottie what are you doing to me?" I felt his tongue lick up and down my crack. My legs spasmed as I felt the beginning of a major orgasm. "Scottie I'm having trouble standing it feels so good. Make me cum I'm getting close."

Scottie said, "Take your hands and spread your ass for me." I did as he ordered and immediately felt his tongue tease my ass pucker. I pushed back on him wanting to cum. His tongue made his way to my sopping pussy. I was in heaven.

He growled as he pull my underwear off, "You are so wet Andie."

I whimpered, "Oh Scottie I'm so close baby. I'm going to cum so good. Oh yes, don't stop. I'm almost there." I let go of my ass and placed my hands back on the couch for support as I was quickly losing control. I felt his mouth suck on my clit. I was in ecstasy, my pussy was sopping wet, my lips flowered open.

He shoved two fingers deep inside my pussy and I arched my back to accept his thrusts. In and out over and over. I was so worked up. I moaned, "Oh Scottie. So good." I closed my eyes and enjoyed his fingers in my cunt and his tongue on my little clit. My legs were shaking as my long awaited orgasm was reaching its apex. I groaned loudly, "I'm almost there. I'm going to cum." Suddenly I felt his fingers pull out and I looked back and screamed, "What are you doing? Put them back in. I was so close baby so close."

Then my eyes opened up wide as I felt Scottie's stiff cock slide up my slit. I looked down as I saw Scottie position himself at the entrance of my pussy. I tried to push him off saying, "Please don't. This is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this."

I felt his hand smack hard on my butt as he growled, "Andie you want this. You've been wanting my cock all night." Suddenly I felt his velvety head pop into my hot and soaked pussy. I tried to say no but the only thing that came out of my mouth was a long sultry moan. He pushed further into my pussy and I threw my head back in ecstasy. His cock was stretching my pussy walls as he drove it further into me.

I whimpered and finally moaned, "Oh yes. God help me. Fuck me with your big cock! It feels so fucking good."

As I felt his massive cock slide into me I felt my orgasm erupt inside of me. I wailed, "I'm cumming. Oh God. Oh my god." My legs spasmed out from underneath me as I felt Scottie's strong arms hold my body up.

Scottie yelled, "That's it Andie cum on my cock. Ride my cock while you cum baby." Again his words escalated the intensity of my pleasures as they cascaded through my body. My head sagged as I savored the moment. I don't know how long my orgasm lasted but needless to say I was spent when it was over.

I began to rationalize this by thinking I needed this. I needed to be fucked. It has been so long. I couldn't control myself as I felt Scottie begin to slide his cock in and out of me. After a moment I felt my pussy start to respond as he drove his cock so deep into me. I started to meet his thrusts like a woman possessed by a delirious lust. My cunt was pulsing uncontrollably, gripping and sucking in his hard long cock. I wrapped my arms around the couch for support and slammed my hips against him.

I needed to be fucked hard and I began to scream "Fuck me harder, harder, Deeper! Fuck me! I need your cock! Fuck me. Fuck my pussy!" I lost track of where I was. Time stopped as I laid there convulsing like a well fucked slut. I whimpered as Scottie's big cock continued to stretch and fill my cock starved pussy. I kept bucking my hips. The sensations were indescribable. My head rolled, side to side. I babbled incoherently as I tried to ride another gigantic wave of pleasure ripping through my body. I wanted more. My body was milking his cock as I continued to savor the tremors.

Scottie kept pumping me my pussy. My eyes were closed and my arms and legs were splayed lewdly. Oh my God. I was nearing another mind shattering orgasm, AGAIN! Scottie must have seen my face contort and smiled as he growled, "Tell me what you want Andie? Tell me!"

His words tore through me as I began to meet his thrust again. I pushed back and said "I want you to fuck your slut hard and long! I want to come again! I want you to shove your big cock as deep as you can. Fuck me Fuck your slut." I couldn't believe the words I just screamed but I felt him grab my hips as he started fucking me harder, deeper, and faster. I humped his cock like a bitch in heat. He pistoned his hammer in and out of my cunt driving me into a mindless euphoria.

"Oh, I am almost there. Don't stop. Fuck me! Yes. Yes. Yes fuck your slut pussy. Fuck me harder. I need to cum." I yelled as I looked back into his eyes. He reached below and started to flick my clit. "Oh yes. Don't stop. Keep pounding my pussy. I am cummin!"

As the orgasm ripped through me, I fell flat onto the couch unable to control my body. My legs thrashed, my body shook and this time Scottie just kept pounding my cunt. He kept fucking me. He was like an animal as he pistoned his cock in and out of my well spent pussy. After what seemed like an eternity I felt Scottie pull out leaving me with a strange empty sensation.

Before I knew what was happening, as I was still savoring another orgasmic explosion, I was pulled up and laid down on the couch. I looked up and saw Scottie's gigantic monster taking aim once again between my legs. I tried to say something but I couldn't stop the want of his cock in me again. He pulled my legs over his shoulders and growled, "It's time for me to cum Andie. Get ready for me because I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked."

Holy shit I thought to myself what the hell did you just do for the last 15 minutes? I looked into his eyes as he lowered his body onto mine. I wrapped my hand around his cock as it made contact with my clit. I began to shake and my legs quivered as his hands found my tits. He smiled and I felt the mammoth head of his cock push into my wet pussy lips. I bucked and groaned as he slowly started to push in and out. I was wild with lust. My hips began to meet his thrust and as he pushed further into me. Scottie smiled and started to fuck me again. Oh god his cock felt so good. He pummeled my spent pussy faster and faster. Holding my legs high above his head he pounded his gorgeous cock in and out of my pussy with powerful deep strokes. My head swung from side to side as I frantically tried to clutch onto anything. Oh shit I was responding again, "Fuck me lover boy. Give me your cum. Shoot it in me. Come on baby fuck me," I muttered.

My butt was now up in the air as his powerful strokes was sending me into another orgasm. I looked up at him and saw him staring at me with an animalistic passion that sent shivers throughout me. I groaned again, "Come on Lover fuck me hard. I want to feel your cum inside me." I felt his cock start to spasm and I knew he would be cumming soon.

Scottie let out a low guttural moan "I am cummin! Oh yes! Yes baby. Here it comes. Oh baby yes!" He started sending blast after blast of his hot sperm deep inside of me. My body thrashed as he pushed his cock further into me.

Again another orgasm tore through me, "Shit shit shit." I moaned while I bucked wildly on his cock. I was exhausted as my body convulsed in the throes of all my orgasms. My body thrashed as he pushed his cock further into me. I was cumming and cumming. I must have had multiple orgasms because I had never felt anything like this. I closed my eyes and listened to my labored breathing. He was squirting so much cum in me. I could feel it ooze down my thighs as he slowed down.

Finally I felt him stop. I reached up and pulled his mouth to mine and devoured it with my tongue. Holy shit what a great fuck. I was in a daze from the pounding my pussy got. My god I don't even know how many times he made me cum on his cock.

My body was limp with exhaustion when I felt myself sliding off his cock. The sudden emptiness startled me and I moaned, "No!" Scottie got up and picked me up in his arms. He lifted me into his arms and held me tight. He whispered, "Andie you are incredible."

I held onto him, my head resting on his shoulder. I was in a heavenly state of euphoria. Pulling me close to him we cuddled as we savored the feelings running through our bodies. I wished that tonight would never end but I knew it had to end as I am married. Still this young man made me feel like a wanted and desired woman. I held him tighter hoping against hope that tonight would last forever.

I opened my eyes as I sensed movement. Scottie was carrying me upstairs. He saw my perplexed look and softly said, "It's okay baby. I'm just taking you upstairs to put you to bed. Everything will be fine." I smiled knowing that everything will not be fine.

I pointed to my bedroom and he gently laid me down on the edge of the bed. He proceeded to pull back the covers and then pushed me down. Gently removing my shoes and dress he covered me in bed. He asked me for my phone and I pointed to the nightstand where I had left it. He gave it to me and said, "Open it." When I did he took it and typed something into it. He gave it back and said, " I just called my number. Now you know how to reach me. I'll always be here for you Andie!" He caressed the side of my face and gave me a loving kiss and left.

I awoke the next morning in a daze and sorecas all hell. I looked around but there was no Scottie. I remembered now that he had dialed his number so that I would be able to reach him. All of a sudden I received a text. It was 10:05 am! Oh shit! I can't believe I slept this late. I looked at the text. It was from an unknown number. When I opened it read: Good Morning Andie. I just want you know that last night with you was the most incredible night of my life. I hope it was memorable for you as well! Can't wait to see you again.

Scottie

Shit! God damn it! What did I do last night? What was I thinking? I have to tell Scottie that this was all one big mistake. I brought my hands to my face and cursed myself out. I know it felt wonderful but I know it was a big mistake. how could I jeopardize my family and our lives together because of my stupid indiscretion. Damn it! Why did I ever let Emma talk me into going to that stupid party.