Andrea Cheats

Story Info
Young wife cheats, becomes a whore.
6.8k words
4.05
14.5k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
492 Followers

The Seduction of Andrea

Between one in six and one in five married women lose their knickers and become cheaters. This story is about a woman who crosses the line.

We were out drinking one night after work. It was the six of us from the office. Myself, Alan, Dave, Leyla, Donny and Andrea. As the evening went on we drifted on to the subject of poor Anita. Anita had recently gotten knocked up and fired as the school nurse. The thing was, how could she teach students about not getting pregnant and such if she got her ass knocked up?

We all agreed is was really unfortunate. Anita was a really nice colleague. Friendly, warm, understanding and beautiful. After a bit Andrea and Leyla's husbands joined us. The conversation continued discussing Anita.

"You know, regardless how faithful a woman is, she, meaning everyone can be seduced. It's simply natural." I offered.

"Really? I don't agree." Andrea's husband replied.

"Oh really. You're wrong." I dared back. "There's not a straight woman who can keep her pants on in the right situation.

With the women off to the girls room the discussion got heavier. "Andrea's husband Rick argued. If a woman is newly married she won't cheat."

"I didn't say anything other than any woman can be seduced regardless of her situation."

Several days later I ran into Rick at the hardware store. He then proceeded to tell me, "You were full of shit. Andrea and I even discussed it. She thought you were being an asshole insinuating woman were weak."

"Ok Rick. Lets grab a coffee and I'll explain." I answered.

"Sure. There's a coffee shop next door." He answered.

We sat down after ordering our coffee's. I turned to him and said, "Listen it was just a statement that you don't have to agree with."

"I get that. But thinking about it. Its just too crazy. Look at me and Andrea. Just married. Happy and such. It couldn't happen 'cause she'd never be caught in the situation. She'd always be faithful."

"Your wrong." I answered.

Rick got angry and then said, "You wanna bet?"

"So you would bet I couldn't seduce Andrea?" I answered.

"Well. I didn't say that." He answered.

"Yes you did."

"Back off." He answered.

"No. You offered. I would put three thousand on it I could seduce her ass."

"You're fucking crazy." He answered.

"I get it. If you trusted her you would bet me. But you don't trust her. Do you?" I argued.

"Yes I do. But that's a very insulting bet. I can't bet my wife." He answered totally disturbed and bent out of shape.

"Of course you can't. 'Cause you know I might be right. You know given the right opportunity I might just be able to release the bad girl in her."

"Fuck you asshole. Ok bets on." He reluctantly reached across the table, shocking me and offering his hand. I couldn't believe it. Rick, the idiot would bet me I couldn't seduce his gorgeous wife.

"Ok." We shook. "I get two evenings alone with Andrea. That's all I need."

"Alright. So?" He asked.

"Well first you can't tell her about our bet." I offered.

"No. She'd kill me Asshole!"

"Second. I need two nights running alone with her."

"And how do we do that?" He asked.

"I guess we meet somewhere, the three of us. Then you pretend to be called out of town the next two nights and I'll arrange something. But are you sure? I mean you could lose. Really!" I answered.

"I get it. For three thou, easy money. You won't have a chance as long as you don't rape her, right? And you can't drug her or get her drunk either. When she's sober you don't have a chance." He answered.

"So to prove it, when I win I'll take photos to prove it. Okay?"

"But no photos means I win, right?" He insisted.

"Sure." I answered. "And when I win I'm keeping her panties as a prize too!"

"You're not going to win. That three thou will be mine!"

The Trap

I called the idiot two weeks later informed him the group was going out for drinks. He should join us and as agreed disappear tomorrow Thursday, and Friday as well.

So that evening the group met myself, Alan, Dave, Leyla, Donny and Andrea. Rick showed up a half hour later. The group shared orders and by ten we had all put away two drinks. The music blared then I took my first step. "Hey Rick mind if I dance with Andrea?" I asked with Andrea moving subtly to the music.

"I guess. My fucking ankle hurts. Turned it playing basketball Monday." He answered.

"Ok. Lets have a dance girl?" I asked Andrea.

She answered. "Well, I guess so if Rick's hurt."

So we danced through four songs before heading back for another drink.

A little later we're back out dancing on the floor. After three songs a slow song got dialed in. Her first dilemma. I took her warm soft hand and we stayed out enjoying the slow dance. Nothing too crazy just a close dance as I held her waist and her hands were on my shoulders. A second song dialed in and we continued dancing. This time slightly tighter. I was enjoying her curves as we danced and talked. The body to body contact was nice, very nice.

"Andrea. Enjoying dancing with you. You are quite a good dancer. Always wanted a partner who enjoys dancing." I offered.

"Well thank you. You're not bad yourself." She snswered.

"I try. But being lucky enough to dance with a beautiful woman like you is really nice." Soon after we were back at the table. When Andrea briefly stepped away to the Ladies I asked. "Well Rick. Are you going to disappear for two days or are you just give me the three bills?"

He answered. "Fuck. I don't want to do this."

"You don't have to. Just give in." I answered with a smile.

After Andrea returned Rick relented. "Hun. I just got a message from the boss asking if I can get to Fort Davis for an installation tomorrow and Friday. One of our guys is sick. Ok with you?"

"I guess so. When you be back?"

"Saturday afternoon." He answered. At that point I knew I had my two evenings to seduce Andrea.

A few minutes passed before we went out for a few more dances. A couple more slow ones were super enjoyable tight against this beautiful sexy woman. Again I complimented her making sure she felt comfortable with me. The night ended with a hug and goodbyes.

The next afternoon I intentionally ran into Andrea at her desk. "Hello Andrea. Last night was fun."

"Yes it was. You are fun to dance with." She commented.

It was time to go for it. "Listen Andrea. There's a two night dance festival at the Palladium. I was going to go with my friend Donna, but she unfortunately came down with something. It cost me like $150 for the ticket. Would you be interested in being her replacement?"

"That's really too bad. So what's this festival?" She asked.

"Its two nights of dancing to live e-music with live performances with DJ's from Europe."

"It cost you $150. I don't have the money." She asked.

"Absolutely no problem. I need a dance partner. So if you're interested in saving me its not gonna cost you a cent."

"I'll think 'bout it. Can I get back to you in an hour or so? Okay?"

Later.

My office phone rang. It was Andrea. "Hey Mike. I let Rick know about the dance festival. He didn't object. So I can be your substitute. I googled it, it seams real cool."

"Great. Lets meet here tomorrow, outside at seven thirty. Then we can head over right afterwards." I suggested.

"Question" she asked. "What you think most people will be wearing?"

"Well. Alot of people like to show off. I'll be in dress slacks, my nicest shirt and such. What's your idea?"

"I think either a dress or a skirt and blouse." She answered.

"Well two nights. You can do the skirt and blouse one night the dress the other. You choose either for tonight." I answered.

At seven thirty Andrea arrived getting off the bus. She was gorgeous in her tight dress, showing plenty of leg, v-neck and spaghetti straps. Delicious. Totally fuckable.

Little did I know but she was tightly wound up mid-cycle. Horny as hell. Her body wanting attention with no way to deal with it. Quite simply Andrea was on edge without any reasonable sexual release being married and husbandless that evening.

So as the night progressed we danced and danced. Nothing crazy. I just focused in on the woman all night. My plan was to get her comfortable and seduce her the second night. Three good drinks had her nice and comfortable. Sometimes we even danced close my hands gently on her hips, my knees between her knees while dancing talking, enjoying. My knees between hers nicely opened her legs letting the cool air stroke her warm damp panties. I constantly worked on her complimenting her style, her dress, her dancing and all. Andrea even let me hold her hand when we weren't dancing. But the body to body contact was deliciously comfortable and fun. She felt wonderful and I knew she was having a good time too.

At the end of the evening at 1130 I drove her home. I wanted to thank her. After we reached her apartment I told her that I was sooooo looking forward to the final night. "Thank you Andrea!" I then gave her a soft peck on the lips before she got out of the car. I then waited for her to disappear into the building before driving off.

The next afternoon I casually dropped by her at work and thanked her. I told her, "It's Friday, the festival tonight goes on till two am. Be prepared for some serious dancing girl! There will be over fifteen hundred participants tonight." She nodded, looking innocently back at me. "Can't wait to see your style tonight. I bet you'll be gorgeous as always. I could pick you up at seven out front of your apartment if that works for you?"

Andrea nodded, then smiled back. "Okay. Seven, my place. I'll be ready."

The final event.

I grabbed a bite to eat before getting ready. I needed to be on my game if I was gonna win Andrea over, bed her and win the three thousand. So first I dressed in my nicest shirt, a black button down. I grabbed lighter summer pants and a jacket to match. I shaved and sprinkled my best aftershave and cologne to make me as presentable as possible. I then grabbed my rimmed dancing hat and glasses to give me that refined look.

We would do a lot of dancing and I was looking forward to seducing her with body to body contact. I knew from experience how constant dance contact wins the female over. I had bedded my share of women while out dancing turning nice girls into eager horny bedmates. Turning good girls into bad girls was my thing as the nights progressed. When they wore a shorter skirt or dress my leg would continuously rub against their bare legs being that silent seduction. They couldn't say a thing but the thought, the occasional feel of my stiff cock through my pants would wind them up. I knew rubbing their pussy with my leg meant after a few dances they would be damp and excited. I figured, knew the same would happen with Andrea. I hoped and planned to fuck her later that night knowing tonight she would be dancing in a short skirt.

At six thirty Andrea stood in front of her closet fighting her dilemma. What skirt and top to wear tonight. Subconsciously Andrea, mid cycle was already on edge, going out dancing for a second evening with her body craving sex. Without even questioning it she subconsciously chose her favorite 'fuck me please' outfit. Andrea was going out dancing hot and worked up showing a lot of skin.

I soon found myself waiting out front at Andrea's apartment. Just after seven thirty she walked out. My jaw dropped. She was wearing a light blue button down halter top that left her belly button exposed, a short white miniskirt with a wide black belt and three inch pumps. She had a choker chain around her neck, droop earings and bracelets galore around her left wrist and a large watch around her other wrist. This women was so hot, so totally fuckable. This was certainly Andrea the bad girl going out partying. I immediately knew she likely was already horny and was going to have a hard, near impossible time keeping her knees together.

I immediately jumped out and opened the door for her. She slid in revealing plenty of leg. I thought I might get a panty peak but I didn't, not yet. I wondered black, white, pink. Be patient time will tell.

"Andrea, you look fucking unbelievable, wonderful. Sure lots of people are going to be jealous."

"Thank you. It's been a long busy week. Wanted to be ready for some serious partying and dancing at the Paladium. And you?" She asked.

"For sure Andrea. Am looking forward to being there with the hottest thing west of the Mississippi. Tonight should be a blast."

At a quarter to eight we arrived and parked. It was early. We sat for five minutes in the car chatting before heading in. We lined up and soon we were one of the first inside. Finding a table to hang by we settled in. I grabbed us two margaritas to get warmed up. Andrea put hers away quite fast, so I got her a second, and finally she was sipping her third before the dancing had even started. Perfect! The woman was in a party mode.

Soon we were dancing. I made contact with her multiple times touching her hips, her shoulders, her bare midriff, her hands on me as we danced. I accidentally brushed her titties more than once just to tease her. By nine the first battery of slower songs kicked in. It was time to test Andrea. I pulled her tight, my leg between hers with her skirt running higher. Her knees between mine opened her up as we danced breast to breast. We danced slowly, seductively moving together. I was enjoying her heat. After the battery finished we returned to our table and went for another round. It soon became clear Andrea was intentionally getting tipsie. The party girl was priming herself up.

"Do you want to slow it down a bit? I asked her.

"I'm ok. Haven't been out drinking and dancing since college. I'm gonna enjoy the opportunity to party with my escort tonight if you don't mind?" She asked.

"No, not at all Andrea. You were nice enough to be my dance partner, how could I deny you?" I answered as I put my hands on her hips and pulled her tight. She smiled and nodded positively. I simply kept our tight contact hoping she wouldn't object. I then whispered in her ear, "Andrea you are so beautiful, you smell delicious. Tonight is gonna be wonderful."

"I sure hope so. Your cologne is really nice." She answered while polishing away another drink. The bet was I couldn't get her drunk, but if she decided herself, why not? Then well okay. "Want another one?" I asked as she nodded a yes. Soon she was sipping her forth, oh lordy lord!

Holding her warm hand I asked, "So Andrea, did you go dancing a lot before getting married?"

"I did. In college it was a Friday and Saturday thing." She answered.

"You obviously like dancing?" I whispered.

"I do very much." She answered eagerly.

Moments later the next battery of slow songs came on. I took her hand and led her to the floor. We were soon dancing moving nicely together to Bruno Mars. I held her waist as I pulled Andrea close. Her hands circled my neck as we moved together in sync body touching body. It was obvious Andrea was enjoying herself dancing, drinking, out having fun. I pulled her tight every chance as planned and I whispered in her ear as her skirt road higher with my leg moving tight between her legs. "Andrea, you are truly wonderful. I can't believe the evening we're having here."

It was time to move into full seduction mode. I had planned it and knew what would happen. The thing is, I fully know if a male holds a female body to body rubbing together for an extended period her reproductive system automatically kicks in. What that really means is long contact gets any healthy woman excited and wanting. Doesn't matter if she's married or not it simply happens. Tonight would be no different. I knew she could feel my stiff cock through my pants exciting her.

"So Andea did you have a lot of boyfriends in college? Or were you just a fun party girl?" I asked as we continued tight dancing. I hoped the drinks had loosened her up and she would confide her weakness.

"Yeah. I did have a couple of boyfriends. Weekends were my release, so most often I went out an unattached single. Guess you know what I mean." She answered.

"Nice. I'm sure plenty of guys were interested in partying with a gorgeous woman like you." I whispered with my leg nicely massaging her sex.

"Yeah plenty of suitors looking to get lucky. Honestly, I wasn't a virgin when I got married. Going out unattached on weekends meant I was free to let whatever happen when I wanted." She told me surprisingly open.

"Oh really?" I asked.

"I met Rick after college?" She answered.

"Back to college. You liked dancing, partying, drinking. Would the guys see you as a good girl or a party girl?" I asked.

"Well Mike what do you think? The guys know which girls are available for some private activities." She asked flirting.

"Based on your unattached comment. I presume you were a good girl except when you perhaps wanted to be a bad girl!"

"Well isn't that true for every woman? Maybe I was a party girl, maybe not. I'll never tell." She whispered back.

"I think I know the answer." I answered nodding, checking her out knowing she definitely had a slut side.

"Oh you know. Do you?" She tested me as we danced, my leg hard against her crotch. We were dirty dancing with me enjoying my challenging of Andrea. Eventually faster music returned but I did not let her go. Our dancing continued, my hands holding her hot bare waist as we continued grinding into each other to the beat of the music.

"I do. But I won't tell you just yet." I teased her back

Andrea said nothing more as we danced but she had to feel the stiffness in my pants. The women was simply enjoying the attention, the contact. She was becoming that lose party girl.

We soon needed a challenge break looking for and finding a corner place to sit and take a rest. Andrea found us a quiet spot as I went and bought us more drinks to quench our thirsts.

With her drink in her right hand I leaned in, took her left hand and whispered. "Andrea you are one beautiful party woman. I'm going to kiss you to thank you for the wonderful evening." I brought my lips to her and she stiffened.

"Come on Andrea. Let me thank you for being who you are." I whispered into her ear.

We talked a bit then I went for it again but this time she was softening up becoming a little less resistant. Maybe it was me mentioning I didn't have a girlfriend that got her going, maybe it was the bad girl out tonight. Soon we were dancing again, body to body. I was going to keep working it body to body. Some fifteen minutes of my leg rubbing between hers would surely have her juices flowing. My cock was hard and wanting. So Holding her tight I went for another kiss. Andrea just as desired closed her eyes, tilted her head then opened her mouth granting me access. I then knew she was nicely loosened up. The slut in her would soon be nicely in play. Her sweet tongue dueled with mine, her eyes closed as I continued our tight dancing. I brushed her boobs lightly multiple times not being too aggressive. Breaking off our kiss I once again told her, "Wow! You are delicious, beautifully sexy. You really turn me on." Andrea smiled.

Andrea then whispered, "You know I'm married. We shouldn't go too far, okay. Just a little fun tonight. Okay."

"Of course Andrea. Nothing you wouldn't want to do." I answered knowing she was weakening and had to be seriously doubting her ability to keep her knees together by mentioning her concerns.

After finishing our drinks we were back out dancing. I soon was kissing her deep again while smashing my leg tight against her pussy. I licked her shoulder then sucked her neck below her ear. I knew I was leaving a hickey. She moaned softly. Andrea was seriously tipsy, but enjoying herself. I continued working her as I nibbled her neck again and again leaving bite marks for Rick to find the next day.

arlene548
arlene548
492 Followers
12