Andrea Got Stella First

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All three naked women looked at each other. Stella knew she was the focal point here, her body flared with anticipation, she knew both girls were going to drive her insane with lust, desire and need for them.

A finger nestled into her pussy, "Mmmmm, still nice and slick, hot too," Sniggered Andrea. Stella could only moan. Then the finger worked its way into her ass. She could only lift her ass off the bed, the intrusion became total forcing her to wriggle and groan.

"Like that do we?" Andrea asked her.

Stella moaned, Andrea jammed it hard into her ass, and repeated, "I asked you a question, you like that!"

"Yes Andrea, yes, please."

"Please what?"

"Please, oh I don't know, but please." She cried, the turmoil, pain and wondrous arousal hit her from everywhere.

She managed to open her eyes to see Dorothy with a strap on dildo fixed tight to her contoured hips climbing on the bed, it was black, thick, and spongy hard.

"No," she mumbled, looking at her.

"Oh yes Stella, oh yes," she smiled wickedly at her captive, "lesson one is about to be given, hold tight baby."

She got between her legs and slowly but inexorably pushed the thing in, Stella squealed, her feet planted themselves on the bed, her hips rose as if to meet her invader head on. Then Dorothy hit home base, she screamed, "yes, yes, yes, oh my god, you are killing me, yes please yes, kill me kill me please."

She was weeping hard, her head bouncing up and down as Dorothy fucked her with huge hard strokes. Her submission to this was all over, she loved it, and she didn't want it to end. Dorothy was bringing Stella to heel.

Andrea was busy at her body with her fingers and mouth furthering her sublime destruction, and seduction, sucking hard on her nipples, a finger deep in her ass. Kissing her lips, sucking her tongue, delving deep into her mouth Stella accepted it all. Her bodily desire now knew no rejection, it wanted it all.

Explosion after explosion bombed through her, she couldn't stop cumming, her body was ablaze with it, she had never known such power, such intense stunning electrical shocks pounding through her, she collapsed in a world of climaxes that she couldn't, nor wanted to fight, she had never been here. Her step daughter and lover friend had caught and defeated her completely, she knew she would never be able to stop future liaisons with either of therm.

Stella lay in a land of blissful contentment that can only be brought on by orgasms such as she had witnessed for the first time in her life.

"Please untie me Andrea?" she asked.

"Sorry mommy, we have more fun to have with you yet, and anyway, I don't think you have had so much fun in your life either, so why stop now, you don't really want us to leave you alone, do you?" This was said in a no decision to be made context. Stella looked at her beautiful sexy step daughter, then at the equally gorgeous black girl too, her pussy, nipples, and whole body told her the answer, and just shook her lovely head no!

"Part one completed Andrea," Dorothy said as she casually took hold of her nipples and kissed her. Stella watched as the two girls lost themselves in each other.

"I love you Andrea," Dorothy whispered, "thank you for today, it's the best present I have ever had, apart from you of course," she said, and then looking down at the captive woman below her.

"And I love you too babes," she told Dorothy.

"Now," she continued, "on to part two?" she told her.

Dorothy nodded wistfully, all they had agreed, all they had discussed had brought her to her and Andrea's step mother, but for her this was going to be the hard part, but it was part of the total plan, and if she couldn't have all of Andrea, she would settle for the part she could, it was the only way.

"Part two Andrea," Stella said, "what do you mean part two?"

Dorothy kissed Stella in a way she had never been kissed by another woman, she responded and returned it fully.

Dorothy rose from the bed, kissed and loved Andrea and dressed, waved goodbye, said, "I'll see you tomorrow." x x x x.

Stella looked at her daughter, "Andrea please tell me, please let me go."

"Can't let you go yet, there are things you are going to have to know and understand Stella."

"What Andrea, you are confusing me here, I am already under your spell, we both know that, even though I am a lot older, married to your dad."

Andreas got under the covers and pulled them up and over them both, she then loved Stella, her warm body all over her, she caressed her, kissed her, fondled her, soon Stella was back in orbit. Andrea was all over her mother like a well worn suit, her lips and fingers went everywhere on her.

Andrea eased back on their loving game, a finger hooked into Stella's pussy, her mouth fastened tight to her neck, Stella moaning in lust, arousal, desire, and gratefulness for Andrea's unstoppable control of her. Her orgasms had beaten her to a submissive pulp; she wanted nothing more in life at the moment than this.

"What do you think of Dorothy mommy?" She said softly.

Stella pondered for a moment, and followed with, "she is a fabulous woman, a fantastic lover, I couldn't resist her," and then added, "but she's not you Andrea."

"No Stella she's not me, I am who I am, and I know what I want, and I'm going to get it, all of it, that is part two, part three, the conclusion will follow that." She reached for her phone on the table next to the bed and pressed a couple of buttons. It was a prearranged signal.

Andrea went back to keeping Stella on top of the tree she had her on. Stella tried to ask more questions but was unable to because her breathing was heavy and ragged, Andrea knew exactly what she was doing, her plan was coming together like a dream.

"You liked Dorothy's black skin, or just Dorothy mommy?"

Stella smiled wanly, "both," she gasped.

"Have you ever had real black cock Stella?"

"No Andrea, never."

"Has it ever been in your mind, have you ever wanted to?"

"I have to admit it has, and yes I did want to."

"Did you just imagine black cock, or the black man?"

"The black man, there was one in my office years ago that I fancied, but never did anything about it."

Andrea smiled inwardly, everything she had ever guessed or surmised about her stepmother was right on the nail. From knowing she swung both ways to her inner feelings.

'Part two coming up,' she told herself. They were right under the covers, as if they were the only two people in the world left alive.

It was now 11pm, dark outside, the room lit only by the bedside light. The bed moved, Andrea slipped to one side. Stella felt an arm encircle her, the a body slid tight up against her. "Dorothy?" she whispered. Andrea slid right out of bed and sat in the chair in the corner. Stella saw a black arm raise the covers off them. But the muscular big arm confused her.

He arm extended to a body, she looked confused at the face, it wasn't Dorothy, it was her brother, Andrea's boyfriend Des! She jumped as fars as her bonds allowed her to.

"What, who, why, what's going on? Andrea!" she shouted.

He never took any notice, he smiled at her and brought his mouth to hers, fingers to her unprotected nipples, she jumped again at the unbidden sensation. Stella kicked her feet and legs, there was nothing she could do, she already knew she was tied down and helpless.

He wrapped his legs over hers to keep her still while he forced his kiss on her, tousled her already distended nipples, this brought a helpless groan from her into his mouth. But it was when his hand left her nipples and found her pussy that she exploded, it brought an immediate orgasm. Andrea had left her wanting one, De4s had made her have it.

He tossed the covers to one side, raised his face from hers, smiled a bright toothy smile, and said, "Hello Stella, I've been told you would like and want to try black, well here I am. Who am I to deny three such beautiful women?" He laid his fully erect prick onto Stella's thigh, bent his handsome head, kissed and sucked her nipples in turn while creating havoc in her pussy with his knowing fingers.

Stella's body was as tight as a drum, her strings were being yanked always, she couldn't find a way to clear her mind and somehow defend herself, there was just no way.

Des toyed with her for a while but he knew he had to get in her to make her want it more than she could resist it. Andrea knew exactly how to play her mother, she had told him what to do, how to do it, keep her on the boil then screw her.

He did just that and he was being well rewarded for her and his efforts. He got above her and Stella's legs parted, it was as if she was on string, and being made to open herself up for the powerful black man above her, she looked into his face with a look that said, 'well go on then, fuck me, get on with it!'

She looked down to see the most wondrous sight she had ever seen, there was her wet glistening pussy being pushed up by her surging hips, and poised above it was a thick black cock pointing right at it. Des smiled, lunged forward and buried it right up to the hilt, Stella cried out in surprise at the sudden live intrusion, followed by utter acceptance of the thick black member that filled her totally.

He held her tight, and began a fucking of gigantic proportions, he went at her like a steam hammer, this was a one off for him. Andrea had told him to make the most of it because it would never happen again. And when Andrea said something you took it to the bank! Stella still had no idea where she was being taken, Andrea hadn't revealed it, but even then she knew nothing.

Her legs were high and wide now as Des made the most of fucking the second most beautiful woman he knew, Andrea being the first. But he knew she and his sister had a big thing going, in 3 weeks he would be leaving to join the army, and this stage of his life would be over. He concentrated on the gorgeous woman below him, the one he had lusted for so long, and Andrea had handed her to him on a plate. This thought gave him added strength, added impetuous, he fucked her like he had never fucked Andrea.

Soon his balls were coming to boiling point, Stella was moaning uncontrollably, orgasm after orgasm broke like waves on a shore around his prick, they devastated her. Des raged out, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming," and he blasted hot seed right into and up Stella's ravaged hole, a final series of orgasms hit her and she fainted.

When she opened her eyes, she didn't know where she was, she tried to get up but her arms wouldn't move. She looked at her wrists, rope there. Her body was rebelling, she ached all over, but the ache was a wonderful ache, she felt alive and dead at the same time.

She turned her head and saw Andrea asleep next to her, then it all came back, the whole of events washed through her ravaged mind.

'God what's happened to me? Have I become some sort of raving sexual lunatic, what?' She was still tied up, no escape, and to be honest, if her arms weren't achingly stiff as they were, she would never want to be freed again. But she knew things hadn't reached the end yet. Andrea had mentioned part three hadn't she?

The next thing she knew the sun was beaming through the bedroom window, Andrea was gone, but she could smell bacon frying, Stella was famished, she wanted nothing more than to race down, kiss Andrea and eat.

Andrea appeared in the doorway, she was a vision of loveliness, carrying a tray, and wearing nothing but a smile, her face lightly made up. Her beauty took Stella's breath away, and the view of her swinging high breasts, topped off by what looked like mountainous nipples blew her away, and below that was her trimmed pussy. 'How could I ever say no to her again?' she thought.

Andrea climbed on to the bed facing her and lay the tray on her mothers belly on a pillow.

"I'm going to feed you okay?"

"But Andrea wouldn't it be easier to free me and do it myself?"

"No Mommy, you have more to learn and more to know, be patient, or I will have to spank you, yes?"

Stella knew she was beaten, there was no point in even thinking about freedom, Andrea would decide that. "Yes Andrea," she conceded.

While she was being fed, she was also having her pussy wonderfully and softly attacked, gulping food and breathing deeply at the same time became an art form for her, along with forcing herself to be still when an orgasm climbed through her body.

When Andrea had finished, she gave her mother a bed bath, spending lots of time on her erogenous regions. Stella moaned and groaned under her daughter's ministrations, climax followed climax, it was wonderful. Then Andrea fucked her with the strap on dildo, looking up in utter admiration and total respect at her daughter, as she was held down and screwed to within an inch of her life, she laughed and giggled her way to bliss.

Later as Andrea lay at her side loving and kissing her, Stella asked her why she had let her boyfriend at her.

"Because Dorothy let it slip what we were planning and he blackmailed us, or rather me into letting him have you. But to be honest it turned out rather well didn't it, because now you know what black cock can do to a woman, and believe me, I know!

"Yes I do know now Andrea, and I am happy that I do, but I don't want to go there again baby, I am married to your dad after all."

"Don't worry, he's had his chance, and no more."

Then Stella asked what she had said and meant about part three.

Andrea looked at her steely eyed. "That," she said, "is part three." Stella turned her head and looked at what she was pointing at.

She was pointing at a photo of her dad on the bedside table.

She was nonplussed and didn't understand, "what do you mean darling." She asked.

"He is part three, you were part one, Dorothy and Des were part two, and my daddy is part three." Then Stella understood.

"You can't mean you are going after him Andrea, he is you father, your dad!"

"Me you and Dorothy are going to do it between us, don't worry he won't stand a chance, did you?"

"You got me because you knew me better than I knew myself Andrea, and believe me I'm so happy you did, I love this honey, and I love you, but?"

"Don't you worry your pretty little head mommy, you do as you are told and we all will have the life of riley, trust me okay."

All Stella could say was, "yes Andrea, I believe you."

Then Andrea freed her mother, but because her arms had been tied above her head there was no strength there to stop Andrea tying her wrists to her side.

"Please Andrea let me free, I will do everything you tell me I swear."

"I already know that mommy dearest; this is just the last bit of your training, if you want to put it that way." Andrea took her mother into the shower where she just about flat lined her once more.

She was taken back to her bedroom, where Andrea spent an hour making her up and doing her hair, along with constant torturing of her super hot nipples. Stella by now was at Andrea's complete mercy, she knew she would submit herself to her anytime she was told to. Her life as she had known it was over. But the best thing about that was, she preferred by far her new role.

That was when her last surprise was bestowed on her.

"Get down," Andrea said, pointing to the floor. Stella looked at her with a puzzled expression on her face.

"I don't ever intend to hurt you in any way mommy dearest, but if I have to slap you at anytime, I will! Now get down."

Stella understood and dropped to her knees immediately, her subjugation to her beautiful step daughter was now complete and she loved it. The picture in her mind of her sinking to her knees before her, gave her an excitement she hadn't experienced before. But what came next did surprise her totally, again! Andrea fastened a collar around her neck.

"You will wear this at all times when you are with me and or Dorothy. When Daddy is home you will be Stella his beautiful and fully attentive loving wife. And I will be your loving step daughter until we have completed our mission, understand me?"

"Yes," Stella told her, "I do."

Stella spent the week in sexual bliss, she was attended to by Andrea and Dorothy day and night, she wasn't too happy at being kept on the sidelines when Andrea and Dorothy got it on, being made to watch, so she could learn how to be a good lover. Stella had said she had always been one of those.

"You have?" They both chorused, "not in our books, watch and learn baby, watch and learn," and Stella did. Sometimes she got banished to another bedroom, this they knew would keep her on her toes.

Stella was looking forward to John coming home on the Friday night, he took her to bed and found a tigress, she demolished him, much to his great delight, she ate him lovingly. In the morning after more great sex, and rising late they went downstairs to be greeted lovingly by Andrea. Then Andrea bade goodbye, she was staying with a friend this weekend and wouldn't be home until the Sunday night. An hour later Stella got a call from her mother, she was ill, could Stella go to her? She lived 50 miles away and told John she would be back as soon as possible, giving his prick a squeeze she left hurriedly, much to John's dismay. He was as horny as hell and needed to be seen to by his wife again.

An hour after that Dorothy called, looking for Andrea, John apologised on her behalf and told her she was away for the weekend, and invited her in, didn't she know of it, he asked. Dorothy burst into tears and went to him for comfort, as he was stood in his sitting room. Dorothy pressed into him weeping hugely. Part three was under way. He put his arms gently around her, 'oh god,' he thought, 'she is in my arms, this gorgeous beautiful black girl.' He couldn't stop himself being pushed backwards by her, she was distraught, she held onto him.

"We had an argument," she wailed, "I came to make things up with her."

"Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that," said her hapless victim. Dorothy forced him down into his chair and climbed on to his lap sobbing.

"Oh I need someone to hold me, please Mr Jenks, don't send me away, I'll die, I'll just die." Her wailing grew louder and her tears grew bigger. He was beside himself with worry for her.

Dorothy made sure her lovely ass was right on his prick, she could feel it through her very purposely worn mini skirt. Her tiny tight top gave him a fabulous view of her magnificent tits. He moaned inwardly as he felt his prick switch on and light up. He didn't feel her undo the buttons on his shirt but he did feel her nails lightly scratching his chest.

Her ass wiggled tormentingly on his growing erection, her face and wet tears in his neck, her fingers and nails bringing him down. She snuggled right into him and whispered, "oh Mr Jenks, this is so nice, I could stay here forever." And her nails clamped lightly to his nipple, his prick nearly burst out of his pants and into her. Dorothy slipped her hand out of his shirt, and deftly hitched her skirt up, her tiny thong barely covered her pussy, she knew he would see it if he looked down. His eyes were glued to her heaving tits as she sobbed on.

Dorothy lifted her face from his neck and silently offered her lips for him to kiss, they were millimetres from his. He fell onto them; the kiss was long and deep. Dorothy knew now where she would end up with him, in his bed! He didn't stand a chance, he was no match for this beguiling black beauty and she knew it, he was gone.

She pushed her hand under her rounded ass and felt for him.

"Ooooh Mr Jenks is that for me?" She murmured sexily to him as her lips kept contact with his.

"Dorothy," he groaned throatily. Her fingers were completing his surrender. She moved away and climbed over him, knees either side, her skirt right up now, she ripped off the tiny tube top to stop and attempt at resistance. Her bountiful tits were almost in his face as he gazed wondrously at the soft, high globes calling him in.