Andrea Millhouse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The air horns sounded again, another quick, high-low blast...

Andrea wore the most seductive perfume that I've ever sensed on a woman. I had to be extremely close to her, to even detect it but when I did, it drove me over the edge. She adamantly refused to tell me the actual name or brand of the perfume, almost as if it were a closely guarded secret. "A little bit of mystery and intrigue between lovers is healthy." Mom had said once.

Andrea and I were already beginning to "leave the station" as the air horns sounded once more, only now they were very close and we could begin hearing the rhythmical thumping of the giant diesels.

"Slow down Andrea, slow down, not too fast, honey." I said, and trying to time ourselves with the approaching locomotive.

"I knowwww" Andrea replied with eyes closed while massaging her own breasts.

Andrea began to regain a semblance of control now, knowing that she wasn't going to miss the "Once in a lifetime experience."

Looking down at her with a straight face now, I asked "Pardon me madam, but have I seen your ticket for this ride yet? I'd hate to have to stop the train and discontinue your journey -- be a pity."

"NOOO, don't stop, don't stop, keep, keep going, Tim" Andrea replied breathlessly

The mattress began its familiar jiggle with another sudden loud shrieking of air horns as the huge diesels once more thundered past us with their arrogant mechanical indifference. Subconsciously I counted six of the individual engines coupled together, running in perfect unison with thousands of combined horsepower, all of which were raging and staining against thousands of tons of heavy freight behind them.

Looking down at Andrea, I began to slow down and pace myself, now. This was a gift to her, I suddenly realized. Now it became my goal to send her over the moon and as far into orbit as I possibly could. Listening to the steel wheels rolling on the tracks now, I knew that the freight train would most likely have a set pusher diesels. I began trying to hold out and time myself with these, I could last that long before going into paradise, I believed. The question was, could Andrea hold out that long?

"We've got pusher diesels coming, hang on for those, honey, go slow and hang on." I said over the train's noise.

"PUSH-ER diesels" Andrea said with eyes closed and her hands held limply by her head now.

Andrea had her legs spread as widely as she possibly could now and I knew the jiggling mattress was giving her as much pleasure as my own actions were so I tried to adjust my speed and amount of push, accordingly. Like playing with dynamite, I suddenly thought, how much is too much? Andrea began moaning quietly now.

Outside, the clickity-clack and heavy clunking sounds continued with occasional squeaks of thick steel as railcar after railcar flew by at sixty miles an hour.

The mattress jiggled.

I could feel sweat beginning to drip down my forehead and chest now and I began wondering if I would be able to hold out long enough for the arrival of the pusher diesels. The euphoria of making love to Andrea was becoming intoxicating -- let's add just a little, wee bit, more dynamite I thought, NOT TOO MUCH, just a little ...it'll be OK. I pushed into her a little deeper and just a little harder now...

"They're HERE! The P-PUSHERS... they're here..." Andrea said as she grabbed my elbows and began timing herself with me.

Outside the sleeper we heard the short, high-low blast of a second set of air horns and then the continuous thumping from the pusher diesels as they steadily came onward now. Closer and closer they came, the sound of their open exhaust ripping through the morning's stillness as the huge engines ran at ninety percent capacity. I began giving Andrea everything I had now, similar to a runner during the end of a long race when the finish line finally comes into view.

Andrea began moaning loudly now as the engines came closer and closer with their deep rumbling monotone. I suddenly threw caution to the wind and began mimicking the locomotives, giving everything I had. I felt Andrea begin sliding over the edge into euphoria now as the pusher diesels thundered by, Andrea was moaning at the top of her lungs as I followed closely behind her into ecstasy...

I collapsed on top of her, both of us drenched in sweat, and gasping for breath as we felt the wind from the train coming in through the sleeper vents. I panted into her hot neck and hair as we listened to the clickity-clack of the steel railcar wheels. The mattress continued to jiggle. I instinctively knew that our relationship had just changed and I suddenly felt a degree of fear.

Andrea and I had just taken things to the next level now. This wasn't just "friendly fucking" anymore ...Andrea and I had just "made love" and it was a bit scary all of a sudden. She now owned a little more of my heart and I was powerless to stop it. Trying to stop it would be like running after that freight train and trying to bring it to a halt by grabbing onto it and dragging my feet, it couldn't be done.

I suddenly realized that I'd dropped my guard and let Andrea into the most holy of holies ...my heart. Mom had always tried to emphasize the fact that, if I was going to let a woman love me, then I had to be venerable to that woman and "let her in" to the place where she could also do the most amount of damage if things went south. "You can't be in-love and be safe. You have to risk everything at once, and put it ALL on the line, otherwise, it isn't love." Mom had patiently explained to Ricky and me.

Andrea rolled on top of me and kissed me as the last of the railcars flew by. There was silence then and the mattress became still.

"You ok?" she asked quietly.

"God yeah, Andrea, I...think so." I replied panting and running my hands through her sweaty hair.

"It was different this time, Tim. ...It was selfless on your part." Andrea said looking down at me and caressing my face.

"I know" I said quietly

"Don't run away from me, open your heart and run toward me now, OK honey?" Andrea asked gently

"I'm just spooked a little, Andrea. That was more than fuck-buddy stuff, just now." I said

"Best I've ever had -- EVER! I'm not playin', baby." She said seriously.

"My God, me too, Andrea." I replied

"...Trust me, please." She said

"I'm giving you all I've got in that arena, Andrea; we just need to slow things down for the moment and lighten up a little, OK?" I replied

"We're on this journey to have fun, remember? Let's milk it for all it's worth, baby." Andrea said looking down at me now.

"I think we just did." I responded as we both laughed.

At high noon I leaned into the cab of Long Grey Cloud, from the walk-through sleeper, and pushed the 'start' button. Long Grey Cloud instantly responded with its sounds of peckity-peck and low rumble as the truck began its cold, rough idle. I was suddenly ready to go find a meal and a good cup of coffee with Andrea, someplace.

We dumped our trash into the dumpster within the rest area and started off, following the Garmin's directions. Soon we were pulling into a major truck stop whereupon I nosed Long Grey Cloud up to a pump station. We didn't need fuel, by any means but I wanted to check the oil and coolant levels and clean the windshields. Stepping down from the cab now, I let the truck continue idling for a few minutes to allow the turbocharger to cool before shutting down the thirty four oh-eight.

I tilted the hood and stepping up onto the frame, in front of the cab, thoroughly cleaned both windshields; I also checked the coolant level in the radiator. Stepping down then, I reaching into the cab and shut down the V-8 Caterpillar.

With Andrea standing beside me now I pulled the dip-stick and wiped the blade before inserting it again and removing it once more. The oil level was fine. Andrea suddenly turned indignantly as a low whistle sounded to our right.

"Bastard" Andrea hissed to me in regard to the whistle as she stood, looking to her right.

Smiling now, I gently touched her elbow and said "Baby, it's so, not about you."

"What?" Andrea asked, looking at me, confused.

"Thirty four oh-eight, my God, I haven't seen one of those in years. Is this your truck?" a guy suddenly asked, standing next to us.

Andrea suddenly understood now, the guy had been whistling in reference to the truck -- not her. I think this actually ruffled Andrea's ego a small bit.

We stood and talked with the gentleman for a few minutes as other people also took notice of the vintage Peterbilt with its iconic power plant. Several of the younger guys, standing close now, had never actually seen one of the huge V-8 Caterpillars other than books and videos.

After several minutes of chit-chat, Andrea and I finally managed to peel ourselves away from the on-lookers and well-wishers. We then parked Long Grey Cloud in-line with dozens of other trucks and proceeded into the restaurant for brunch and coffee.

"What time do you think we'll be at Ricky's tonight?" Andrea now asked over coffee.

"Probably midnight, I think, Andrea." I said.

We had each wolfed down a thick steak burger and drank coffee, which had never tasted better. By one o clock we were traveling again at sixty miles an hour and already beginning to experience Friday rush hour traffic, which was fine, we were expecting it. I subconsciously reached to the overhead console above me and turned on the AM FM radio and began flipping through the stations, out of habit, until I finally found something half way decent.

"Oh my God, Tim, please tell me you're not going to make me sit here and listen to that damn hillbilly music all the way to Alaska, are you?" Andrea asked dryly and rolling her eyes now.

"Heeey, sweet baby, don't yaaa think, maybe?...We could find us a brand new recipe?...I got a hot-rod Ford and a two dollar bill...and I know a spot right over the hill..." I began singing loudly with the radio now.

Andrea had her forehead in her hand now and was shaking with laughter as she shook her head in disbelief. I suddenly couldn't go on any further with the lyrics, because I was laughing now too.

"If you're gonna be a truckie, babe, ya gotta go ALL the way with it!" I said with conviction, in reference to the music.

"Oh my God, what have you done to me, Tim?" Andrea asked now, shaking her head again and looking out the passenger's side window.

I turned the radio down and switched on the C.B. and V.H.F now.

"You'll be begging me to turn the music back on after listening to these two chatter boxes, before long, Andrea." I said.

Traffic had been slowing as the rush hour progressed and soon we were sitting completely still within traffic on the freeway. Long Grey Cloud idled with restlessness now as the two-way radios came alive with the adolescent nonsense that anonymity provides. Before long it was an audio zoo.

"...-What the fuck's holding traffic, up there? -What do you think, dumbass, it's Friday rush hour, remember? -Maybe you're the dumbass, moron. --Esther, turn right -Does anyone know where I can score some company tonight, I'm kinda lonely? --Sick fuck --My sister knows some ladies --Get in the left lane, get in the left lane, we have a disabled vehicle in the right hand lane, just before the exit ramp at mile two sixteen, west bound --That figures, I'm IN the right lane --Esther, take a right -Disabled vehicle in the right lane --We heard you, the fifth time, dickhead --Esther, you should have turned right at the on ramp --Did you say your sister knows some ladies? --Who's the shithead, throwing candy wrappers out his window? --Probably you --What did you say your sister's name is?...

Shaking my head in disbelief, I turned-down, completely, the volume for both two-way radios.

"Never changes, they've always got to be idiots." I said disgustedly.

"What's going on, up there? Andrea asked, looking ahead of us.

"There's a disabled vehicle, in the right lane. It'll be a bottle neck for a while, I'm sorry you had to hear that nonsense, Andrea." I replied.

"Maybe they're real-estate agents, Tim." Andrea said shaking her head and looking out the passenger's window, again now.

I laughed at Andrea's quick wit as I motioned for a pick-up truck, pulling a horse trailer, to change lanes in front of us. We were travelling at two miles an hour, now. By six forty five PM we were, once again, moving along at sixty miles an hour and the traffic was thinning out.

Long Grey Cloud thundered onward now as my thoughts began to drift a little. I began thinking about making love with Andrea, only a few hours earlier. Jeeze, that had been wild, I thought, still in a bit of shock. I'd gobbled it all this time -- hook, line and sinker. Andrea owns me, heart and soul, now. "What do I do, now, Mom?" I suddenly asked, within myself.

- I pushed the thoughts aside and cracked open the driver's side window, a few inches. Long Grey Cloud was really rather quiet, from within, provided that I wasn't leaning into the truck. Anytime I started dumping fuel into her she would really start to bark through the tall open stacks... talk about an ego-machine, Long Grey Cloud was the ultimate.

I flipped on the headlamps as Andrea and I continued onward. I suddenly realized that I was having fun and was very glad that Andrea was here to share the experience with me. I'd driven cross-country, countless times, and always alone.

"A lot of guys prefer driving at night, Andrea, because the traffic is lighter." I explained.

"I can understand that. Are we going to make a pit-stop, any time soon, honey?" Andrea replied.

"We'll stop at a place for coffee in about ten minutes, is that OK?" I asked.

"That'll be fine." Andrea replied.

"Are you doing OK? Are you having fun, babe?" I asked.

"Yes I am, Tim." Andrea replied smiling as she began videotaping again.

Just before midnight we rolled down the frontage road enroute to Ricky's trailer. Upon arriving at the entrance, I quickly scanned both mirrors and put on the truck's four-way flashers as I pulled wide into the deserted on-coming lane. I threw Long Grey Cloud into reverse gear then and backed-up to the guard gate in front of the massive storage lot.

We were safely on the property now as I set the brakes and I opened Long Grey Cloud's door. I then jumped to the ground and used the pass code enabling the gate arm. I then typed in another code to "hold" the gate open while I backed the truck into the yard via Long Grey Cloud's rear illumination lights.

After safely backing into the yard, I got out again and typed in the code to "close" the gate, the candy striped arm compliantly came down then. Climbing back into Long Grey Cloud, once more, I engaged the transmission and continued backing up, far down the fence line.

Once I had completed this, I set the brakes again and shut down the truck. There was no need to idle the engine because the turbocharger had already cooled while I had been fiddling with the gate and slowly backing the truck into the yard.

"We're 'home' babe." I said into the silence and glancing off at Ricky's darkened trailer house.

"Hurry up and get back here in the sleeper, Tim. I have something for you to do now." Andrea said into the darkness.

_____________ 8______________

"This is a private party and I'm afraid you'll have to leave" he said.

I instinctively shook Andrea's hand loose from mine and slowly pushed my sunglasses up onto my forehead. The kid already had a pot belly but he was big and used to pushing people around and getting his own way, I figured. He was probably twenty two years of age, I guessed, and probably thought he'd make me look small in front of my lady and the rest of the people standing around but I wasn't in the mood to play games with a bully. Andrea started saying something to me but it didn't register with me and I never took my eyes off the kid. I was looking him in the eye now and my world had just gotten very small with no one but the two of us in it, me and him.

I suddenly didn't care what happened next, win, lose or draw.

"Who invited you?" I asked in a calm voice without acknowledging what he had said.

He had been leaning forward but suddenly straightened up, a little

astonished that I wasn't back-pedaling from him. I knew that if things

went south, that he'd pound me into the dirt but I instinctively knew

that I'd have my fingers in his left eye and my knee in his groin

before that happened.

A hand suddenly clamped my right shoulder, from behind me and my right arm instinctively flew up in a blocking motion as I started to pivot on the balls of my feet away from the new threat, without ever taking my eyes off of the kid in front of me. Since childhood I've always had lightning quick reflexes. By staying in shape and also driving big trucks over a million miles, my nerves have stayed very sharp and I honestly didn't know anyone with a quicker reaction time than myself - bar one.

My backward fist flew into an open left hand with a smack,

where it was then held motionless within an iron grip. Quickly looking up in panic, I was relieved to see Ricky's aviator sunglasses and an exact replica of my mother's teeth in a full-on smile ...but the smile had no trace of kindness in it.

"I see you've met my big brother, Tommy." Ricky said, pointing a half

full beer bottle at the kid, as he slowly lowered my hand.

"Oh ...yeah, Ricky, he was just asking me who invited me to the party

and I was going to tell him it was, uh, you guys."

"Well go ahead and shake hands, then. Tim, this is Tommy, a friend of mine. Tommy, this is Tim, my big brother." Ricky said, introducing us and pulling us together in a three way hug as Tommy and I shook hands.

Ricky then put Tommy and me, each, in a head-lock and squeezed until it hurt.

"There's no hard feelings between you two, is there? You're both, just here to enjoy the party and have fun aren't you?" Ricky asked, pulling us both close together, each in a tightening head-lock.

"Yeees, it is, Ricky." Tommy said under the strain around his neck.

"No hard feelings, Tommy." I managed to croak out.

"No hard feelings, Tim. Enjoy the party, nice to meet you." Tommy said as Ricky released us.

Ricky then put his hand on Tommy's shoulder in a show of genuine affection.

"I like you and I'm glad you're here for Brenda's birthday party,

Tommy, but try to be a little more considerate of people in the

future."

"Yeah, I will Ricky, sorry. No hard feelings" Tommy said again.

"Go have a good time now, man." Ricky said earnestly as Tommy nodded and walked away.

"Where'd you come up with that fat bag of shit?" I asked Ricky, once

Tommy was gone.

Ricky then grabbed me in another vice-like head-lock again and turned me toward the backyard as we began walking together, without even acknowledging Andrea.

"Tim, you're my big brother and I love you more than you'll ever know. You've got a lot of heart and you're a hell of a man." Ricky said

I was now hobbling, more or less on one leg as the other one was

almost in the air with Ricky's grip on me.

"When the Old Man used to make us put the gloves on, Tim, he always pulled his punches with you because he knew you wouldn't be able to handle it, even in our teens. That's not a judgment call against you, it's just the truth. ...He never pulled his punches with me, Tim. These are some good people, at this party today, and they love me and Brenda." Ricky said quietly as he made a general gesture to the crowd, with his beer bottle.

Ricky's grip on my neck was almost unbearable now as he continued dragging me along, halfway in the air.

"I know, Ricky. C'mon, man, ease up will ya?" I said with my hand on

his shoulder and trying not to gasp.

When we got halfway into the center of the yard, away from people,