Andrea: Mistress Susan's Proxy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday came, and he arrived just in the nick, undressed and groveled to the living room. There was nothing new that evening, just oral pleasuring and another caning. Saturday began as had the previous with chores and he served her orally several times. He drank from her at need. The cock still lay on the table and his Mistress enjoyed his fearful yet longing glances at it. Saturday night brought a surprise.

After dinner Andrea retied to the living room while Steven washed the dishes. When finished, he joined her there, taking his place on his knees before her awaiting her next command. First, she made him go to her wine cellar and fetch as many bottles of red as he could carry and set them out on the coffee table. Then he fetched eleven glasses from the hutch along the wall and set them on the table as well. She had him pick up an armchair from the living room, carry it to the foyer, set it down near the door and kneel facing the door. He ventured a puzzled look up at her.

"Because I now have a new slave in training Steven I can renew some old friendships and restart my social life. For the past year I haven't had a slave to contribute to group activities. Tonight, I will be hosting the first girl party I've had for over a year. I am expecting ten guests. You will greet each one as she arrives, take her coat and put it in the closet, then give her oral pleasure to welcome her to my home. You will bring each to orgasm and clean her anus. As my slave you will be expected to give pleasure to my friends as well as me and serve them as you would me. That means ALL of my friends, but you will learn the meaning of that later if you pass this test."

She left the foyer and returned to the living room. Steven before the door for about fifteen minutes and the doorbell rang. He stood and opened it. A tall and full figured black woman with long dreadlocks entered. She wore stiletto boots and a calf length black leather coat which she unbuttoned and removed, revealing her ample and voluptuous nudity. Without a word she settled in the chair, draped her legs over the arms and presented her cunt to be serviced.

Steven went to his knees before her and pressed his face into her dense, nappy bush, nuzzling deep into her wet lush canyon, dizzied by her feral perfume. There was no doubt she had arrived randy and his practiced tongue on her clit brought her quickly to a deep, convulsing climax, her hefty and powerful thighs clenching on his head as she passed into its throes. She drooped in afterglow for a long moment, then raised her knees to her chest and finally spoke.

"My asshole now boy! Give me some of that sugar down there!"

He went low and found her vortex, much in need of cleaning. He shuddered in a thrill of sweet degradation, pressing his face deep in her oozing snatch as he laved every seam and crease, then plunged his tongue into her rather loose orifice to swab out what was lodged there. She kept him rimming several minutes after she was cleaned, then rocked her hips to offer her clit again. Once more he went to his duty, this time slipping a finger in where his tongue had just been, using it to fuck her tenderly while he tongued her orb. She cried out her delight and encouragement, orgasmed with a violent lurch and a primal shriek, then went all to jelly, trembling and moaning softly. When she recovered she made him remove her boots and padded off animal naked to the living room on somewhat unsteady legs.

Andrea was well pleased with the first sounds she heard from the foyer. Steven had obviously served her good friend Mistress Tess most properly and this was further confirmed by the languid gate and vapid smile of her lusty chocolate brown friend. She rose from her chair to offer a hug of greeting.

"Looks like you've been sucked proper dear. I'm glad. It's hard to predict how a trainee will perform."

"That's a sweet boy you've got there Andrea. I'll be wanting some more of that once he's been initiated, assuming he'll be up to the challenge. But if this was anything to go by I don't see a problem. It will be nice to have you back in the swap rotation."

Tess settled in on the couch and helped herself to a tall glass of wine. Soon the doorbell rang again, followed not long after by mad cries of animal pleasure and a deep sigh of satisfaction. Tess and Andrea looked at each other, smiled and nodded. Moments later Andrea's tall and slender redheaded friend Mistress Brigid entered the room naked on rubbery legs, head lolling, a vacuous grin on her face. Andrea rose to hug her.

"Brigid! So wonderful to see you! I've missed you so!"

"Myself as well Andrea. And I took your email invite to heart: Come hungry, thirsty and, above horny! That last one is taken care of for now, but that wine looks good and I am famished."

"Drink up dear! Food will be served once everyone has arrived and been greeted."

One by one the guests arrived, and Steven served each in her turn, redheaded Brigid, petite and exquisite Japanese Midori with her soft and fuzzy raven bush, and the rest of the diverse group, many ages, sizes and ethnicities represented. The last was Bertha, a true BBW if there ever was one, tall, golden haired, with sumptuously perfect curves. The remorseless clutch of her massive fleshy thighs and big succulent cunt rendered him unconscious as she passed into orgasmic bliss, then lay in afterglow with ankles locked. Just in time she released him, and he slumped to the floor.

Because Bertha was last to arrive Andrea came to the foyer to fetch Steven and found Bertha leaning over him, pinching and softly slapping his cheeks. He stirred, took a deep breath and opened his eyes. Andrea gave a sigh of relief, as did Bertha.

"So sorry Andrea, but he is a gem. I haven't come that hard in a long time. I just zoned out. But he never even struggled when I clenched him. It was like he didn't want to interrupt my pleasure. I could have lost him. I lost my first slave that way, dear man. He gave his life rather than deny me full satisfaction. This one seems equally devoted. You're a lucky woman!"

Andrea's heart swelled, and she beamed at Steven, but then caught herself and barked a harsh command.

"Back to the living room now Steven! There's wine to be poured, snacks to be served and I'm sure one or more of my guests will be horny again! And bring along that chair for Bertha!"

He followed the women, lugging the chair and set it down in the circle around the table. Bertha settled in, picked up a glass and held it out for him to fill. Emily, a matronly gray-haired woman sat with legs spread, pointing to her cunt. He groveled to her, buried his face in her silver snatch and satisfied her. Then Carlotta, a dusky, Rubenesque senora had him lie on the floor openmouthed, squatted and gave him a good long drink. Andrea sent him the kitchen to bring out the hors d'oeuvres.

The evening wore on with Steven frantically busy every moment, pouring wine, serving food, but mostly on his knees with his face buried in one wet pussy or another, or on his back with mouth open. Andrea deferred to her guests and took service from Steven only when all of them were satisfied for the moment.

At length the food and wine were consumed, and Andrea made him clear the coffee table and take the dishes and bottles to the kitchen. For the evening's finale he was strapped down on the coffee table by the shoulders and waist with arms pinned, but legs free. Then the women engaged in an orgy of queening, each settling her cunt down over his face and riding him until they came, most more than once. Andrea took her turn second to last and then yielded him to Bertha's mercy.

Bertha stood with his head between her knees, looking down at him with a leer. She lowered herself and fear gripped his heart as he saw her cavernous golden cunt descending. Her fleshy bulk and sucking wetness came down, cutting off all light and air. He served her in desperation, gasping short breaths between the folds of her flesh as chance allowed. She came hard, shuddered, settled her bulk down for a moment, then shifted to press her anus to his lips. He rimed her as her ponderous weight bore down, her vortex clenching and relaxing as she enjoyed it. Then, a roll of her hips and it was back to her clit. Orgasm rocked her. She lurched and bucked so he feared his neck might break. He heard her lusty grunt of utter satisfaction and the smothering bulk settled down.

Bertha looked at Andrea as she relaxed in her satiation. Andrea gave her a nod of permission to smother him senseless for the entertainment of the ladies. Her lush sucking tissues pressed down by her mass cut off any hope of breath. His wind grew short and he flailed his legs wildly and writhed as the women cheered. Then utter blackness fell, and he knew no more.

Suddenly, light returned, and he gasped in air as cheers and laughter filled the room. The party broke up, farewells were said and promises made to swap and share slaves in the future. Then it was to bed. Andrea let her guard down and tenderly stroked and tousled his hair with loving affection until they both drifted off.

Sunday morning while Steven cleaned up the leavings of the party Andrea emailed Mistress Susan with a glowing report on his progress. But she was compelled to stipulate that the sternest tests of submission still lay before him and the next would be the following Saturday night. She felt confident but still uncertain.

She watched fondly as Steven went about his chores, cock jutting out straighter and stiffer than ever. He slouched a bit from the ache in his balls. When the time came to send him home it took two harsh strokes of the crop to wilt his cock, so it would fit into the cage. He had no inkling of the severe test she had planned for him next Saturday night.

Steven's work week was torture beyond imagining. It took ever increasing amounts of scotch to put him to sleep at night. He longed for the weekend and the taste of Andrea's heavenly pussy but knew there would still be no relief.

Friday night came and went, and Saturday passed as before and uneventfully, just the household chores and serving his Mistress when she wanted orgasm. Saturday night brought a shocking new test of his submission.

They had retired to the living room after dinner. Steven was on his knees before Mistress waiting to fulfill her next wish. The doorbell rang. Andrea used the intercom to invite whoever it was in. Steven heard the door open, then the sound of footsteps in the foyer, those of more than one person. There were rustling sounds, the clinking of belt buckles, the sound of shoes being dropped on the floor. Andrea pointed to the doorway to direct his eyes there. He turned and saw three naked men enter the room. They were all tall and muscular with big erect dicks jutting forth that put to shame his own modest endowment. Mistress gave introduction.

"Steven, these are some friends of mine, Masters John, Robert and Thomas. They are members of the group of Superior Dominants to which I have belonged for many years. As you know, since my bereavement I have not had a slave to contribute to the group. But now that I have you as my candidate I can again partake of some of the pleasures to which I had been accustomed."

She gestured to Steven to move aside and then to the men the men in invitation. They stepped past Steven and stood in a line before Andrea's throne, facing Steven. Andrea went to her knees and began to suck the big dicks one by one with a sluttish delight. She turned to Steven with a taunting leer on her face, grasping a cock in each hand.

"A woman gets a hankering for some cock from time to time Steven. For me once a month or so suffices. But your inadequate and unworthy penis will never enter my body. As my slave that is a pleasure that must forever be denied you and your little thing could never satisfy me in the first place. These are cocks of sufficient size to get the job done but just one will never do. I require three. These Superior Males are entitled to the pleasures my body can bestow upon their cocks. You will now watch as the enjoy every place in my body that a cock can go. And when the time comes you will have a new duty to perform. Gentlemen, let's begin!"

First, she sucked some more to get all three aroused and hardened to the fullest. Then Master John sat on the couch and slouched down so his dick jutted upward. Andrea mounted him and slid the big member into her vagina with a sigh and giggle of delight. Master Robert came up behind her, aligned his hefty cock with her anus and thrust it home to the hilt, bringing a gasp of pleasure from her. Master Thomas went around behind the couch and pressed his glans to her lips. With a hunger she took it full down her throat.

Then a frenzy of rutting, writhing and sucking began. Andrea's vocalizations expressing her animal pleasure were mostly muffled by the big dick in her mouth, though it sometimes slipped from the grip of her lips and then she wailed with abandon. All four came to orgasm at once. Master Thomas grunted in satisfaction as he pumped his load down Andrea's throat. His cock went limp and fell from her mouth and she moaned and howled her way through a rolling orgasm as the other two males emptied themselves deep within her.

Then Andrea disengaged herself and mounted her throne with legs draped over the arms. Creamy gouts of semen flowed from her cunt and down over her anus, threatening to spill on the floor. She pierced Steven with a stern glare.

"Better lick it up Steven! If it gets on my floor, you'll be punished severely, and your sentence of deprivation will be extended two weeks!"

Her words from some time before rang in his ears: "Immediate and unquestioning submission and obedience". Steeling himself against the degradation he all but lunged to catch the creamy rivulet just before if fell to the floor. Scooping upward with his tongue he gathered in the sickening sweet cum and swallowed. He heard the masters chuckling in amusement at his humiliation.

When he had cleaned her pussy Andrea ordered him to lie on his back. She squatted over him and held her anus just above his lips.

"There's a big load of it in there Steven. Open your mouth!"

Though shuddering in revulsion, he obeyed. She pressed down, and a big white slug slipped from her orifice into his mouth. Her threatening glare commanded that he swallow.

Steven thought the evening's degradation was over but in fact it was just the beginning. The three studs stood in line again and Andrea sucked them all hard for another round. This time each cock went in a different hole than before. They came again after a longer rutting and he did his duty once more. This time Master John pulled his cock from Andrea's mouth as he ejaculated and splattered all over Andrea's back. She mounted her chair on her knees and had him clean her up from behind, finally squeezing the contents of her rectum into his mouth as he pressed his face between her cheeks.

The orgiastic madness continued for two more rounds until the studs were drained of every drop of cum. She thanked them profusely and they left, then had Steven kneel before her while she further enlightened him on the nature of their relationship.

"This evening should serve to illustrate how we differ in status Steven. As your Mistress it is my right and privilege to fuck whomever I please. As I said, I like to be serviced in this way perhaps once a month. I just get this itch that needs to be scratched. Your cock is utterly inadequate for that purpose and as a lowly slave you are unworthy of the pleasures my body can bestow upon a Superior penis. Cleaning up after each fucking is all you are fit for. Now I noticed a slight hesitation when I first ordered you to lick up the cum and I didn't miss that little shudder before you accepted it from my anus either. Those things, though minor, warrant punishment. I will give you a choice just this once: one more week of orgasmic deprivation or a caning until you bleed. Which will it be?"

It was an easy decision for Steven. No torment could be worse than the dreadful ache in his balls.

"The cane Mistress! Please!"

"Very well then. Bend over the couch and offer your ass!"

She put the cane to him with all her strength. Long before the blood flowed he was blubbering for mercy, which only earned him harder strokes. When blood came she doused his behind with alcohol and bandaged him, so the bedsheets would not be stained. Then it was off to the bedroom.

On Sunday morning he knew the routine perfectly by then, waking pleasures, breakfast, cleaning her nether hole, bathing. Then it was chores and intermittent servicing until time to leave for the weekend. He lay in bed that night, aching as always, knowing of the additional indignities and degradations to which he would be expected to submit and wondering which would be next. He felt fear that when confronted with them he would quail and be banished from the life of the Mistress he had come to adore more than life itself. Would Mistress Susan be proven right after all?

Andrea sent her weekly report to Mistress Susan who now felt some doubts of her judgement of Steven. Cum cleanup was a severe test and his passing of it boded well for his success at becoming a true slave. But the most severe tests yet lay ahead. Either way she felt she could not lose. If Steven failed she could feel the smug satisfaction of being right. If he succeeded she would have the satisfaction of knowing another man had surrendered himself to the dominion of Woman and accepted his proper station in life.

For Steven the torment of the week that followed eclipsed all the previous ones combined. The ache was worse than ever, and he knew this weekend, Mistress willing, he might be granted release. But he was sure another severe test lay ahead.

Friday night was routine again, oral pleasuring, foot licking, body worship. The daytime rituals of Saturday passed as usual and he knew by then that Saturday night was reserved for tests of his submission. Which would it be?

After the evening meal they retired to the living room as usual. Mistress made him serve her orally to a pair of deep and satisfying orgasms. The he knelt before her to find out what the evening might have in store.

"Steven, as I promised your deprivation, your deprivation will end tonight but there is one small stipulation. As you are aware complete toilet servitude will be expected of you if you are to become my full-time slave. You have drunk from me and been given small tastes of the other thing but this evening you will perform your service to the fullest. If you perform it satisfactorily I will allow you to come as your reward. If you fail you will be caned severely and suffer two more weeks of denial, whereupon you will be given one last chance and banished from y life if you fail. That would be hurtful to me as well because I have enjoyed our time together immensely and have high hopes for you. But a true Mistress cannot settle for anything less than absolute submission and obedience. And, most importantly, I must know you love me beyond all limits. By this act you will acknowledge your status in my world as the lowliest of creatures. Now, you will lie on your back and lick my anus until I am ready. Then you will open your mouth to accept and swallow what comes from me."

Despite the chill of stark terror and revulsion that ran up his spine he obeyed instantly. She squatted over him and pressed her anus to his lips. She urged him to lick hard and probe deep to trigger her. Suddenly her anus flared and bulged, and he felt and tasted the dreaded thing as it began to emerge from within her. He opened wide.

Fearing something unspeakably foul he was surprised to find it quite to the contrary and knew it had to be because it came from Her and he loved her so much. Down it went, and he tongued her clean afterward.