Andrew & Elsa: A Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Elsa indulges one of Andrew's fantasies for his birthday.
9.3k words
4.29
24.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you so much for coming to read another installment of the Andrew and Elsa saga! They have many more tales on my author page! This was cowritten with Nemasis84 and we hope you enjoy!

*****

Part 1: Elsa

"Happy birthday, baby!" I said loudly, plopping down on the bed next to Andrew. I had snuck out of bed early to make an extra special breakfast and though his alarm would go off to wake him for work in about half an hour, I wanted to wake him early for a birthday morning blowjob.

"Good morning," he slurred rolling to his back, eyes still closed against the light pouring through the windows.

I pulled back the duvet and slid back underneath next to him, spooning my body up against his while he stretched. I grazed my fingertips over his stomach and wandered my hand down toward the hem of his shirt. Beneath the flannel pajama bottoms he wore, I felt the stiff morning wood he never failed to wake up with. I pet it gently over the flannel and saw Andrew's eyes pop open for the first time that morning.

I gave him a coy smile and placed a quick kiss on his lips before rolling my body on top of his and slithering down under the blankets, between Andrew's legs. Hooking my fingers in the elastic waistband, he naturally lifted his hips so I could pull down the pants and his boxer shorts. His hard, thick cock sprang back up in my face and I giggled before quickly taking the tip in my mouth. I suckled on the head of his cock, swirling my tongue in circles around the head and flicking the opening where the precum oozed.

I heard Andrew moan and felt his hand reach under the blanket to rest gently on my head.

I took his cock in my hand and stroked him while I dropped my mouth lower to his balls. He was already at maximum length and girth, so this juggling act by my tongue was just a little birthday treat. I took one of his heavy testicles in my mouth and gently massaged it with my tongue until I heard him groan my name, then I moved on to the other. I pulled back for a moment to take a deep breath then opened my mouth wide to take both his glorious balls in my mouth, holding them in my warm, wet mouth while I stroked his shaft.

I wasn't surprised when Andrew pushed the down comforter off my head so he could have a nice view of my mouth around his balls. I made sure to look up and give him a saucy wink before letting his balls out of my mouth with a small 'pop.'

I turned my attention to his thighs and placed small bites and licks on the sensitive skin surrounding his genitals. I growled and purred which made Andrew moan all the more and his cock pulsed with wanting more attention.

Andrew's rod bounced against my cheek as I ran my tongue up and down from base to tip on either side.

Finally, I positioned my mouth above his cock and took it into my mouth. Slowly at first, inch by inch until I felt the head hit the back of my mouth. I pulled back and took a big breath then pressed down onto his cock and relaxed my jaw to allow the head of Andrew's shaft into my throat. As always, that brought a deep, throaty moan from my husband as he felt my lips pulse around the base of his cock. I held him deep inside my mouth as long as I could, but pulled back before I gagged.

I glanced up at Andrew and his eyes were closed and on his face was a look of pure pleasure. I wrapped one hand around his shaft and started to really bob. Quickly taking him in and out of my mouth. His cock was coated in saliva and he grunted happily every time his cock hit my throat. My hand pulsed at the base, urging on his impending orgasm.

When I knew he was getting close, I pulled my left hand up Andrew's thigh and cupped his balls before pressing lightly at the patch of skin behind his balls. It was like pressing the warp power button because it sent Andrew immediately into overdrive.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum!" He groaned.

Usually that was my cue to close my mouth around his cock and trap all his hot cum in my mouth, but this was his birthday so instead I pulled up and opened my mouth leaving the tip of his cock against my tongue so he could watch as his white jizz erupted onto my cheeks, mouth, and chin.

Once he was done spurting, I cleaned his cock with my tongue and sat up on my knees smiling.

"Happy birthday," I said again with a coy grin.

"Wow, I think this birthday is already one of the best I've ever had," Andrew said sitting up and leaning forward to kiss me.

I kissed him lightly.

"That was just the beginning!" I winked. "you'd better jump in the shower. I'll finish up breakfast."

Andrew showered and dressed and we ate the breakfast quiche together at the kitchen table. He had to leave for the office, but before he left I threw my arms around him and kissed him hard.

"I love you, you know," I said, still holding him around the neck.

"I do know," he smiled. We kissed once more and he went out the door to the office and then my work began...

Part 2: Andrew

As far as birthday mornings go, the blowjob that Elsa gave me as I woke up is hard to beat. Honestly, having her play with my balls and feeling her sucking my cock before she allowed my cum to spill over her mouth and chin had been wonderful. As I lay there with her warm mouth enveloping my hard shaft I had never felt so content and if I could have stayed in bed with her all day I would have.

That wasn't an option however. I had to go into work because the high-ups in the firm have no respect for a man's desires to fuck his gorgeous wife all day on his special day. I swear if I ever own a law firm, every employee will get one day a year to do just that.

After my gloriously hot blowjob, I jumped in the shower and tried to turn my thoughts to what the rest of the day would bring, I had meetings this morning and then lots of paperwork to catch up on in the afternoon. That was my work day, but I was going out for a few drinks with some of my buddies afterward too. Not that I planned on staying with them long; I wanted to get back to Elsa as early as I could.

We ate breakfast at the table and before I left for work Elsa wrapped her arms around my neck, kissed me hard and told me she loved me. That in itself wasn't anything new, but there was something about the way she said it that made me think she had something planned. I couldn't explain it at the time, but in the back of my head, I had a nagging feeling today was going to be special.

When I got to the office a few of my colleagues wished me a happy birthday, and none so heartily as Cassidy, my redheaded secretary, who even had a card for me, which was nice. I would have to remember that when it came time for her bonus to be calculated.

"I know it's just a card, but I hope you like it Mr. Bennett," she said with a bright smile as she handed it over and then informed me my first appointment was scheduled for eleven.

Those next few hours in the office seemed to drag forever, and between client meetings my mind kept slipping back to the morning. I couldn't shake the images of Elsa so eagerly sucking my hard thick shaft. And then there was the way she'd sent me off to work. It was that gleam in her eye and tone as she said she loved me that was still nagging at my brain. I suspected that she had something planned for my birthday, but couldn't figure out what it was. I knew what I wanted: to go home and just fall into bed with Elsa, caress her sexy body and kiss her succulent lips, suck her erect sensitive nipples and lick her wet, delicious pussy.

Then it would be my turn, maybe I'd have her suck my cock again, a slow long blowjob to really get me in the right frame of mind. After that I thought I'd have her get on all fours, and let me see that round arse of hers. I'd caress it and give it a swat of my hand before I slid my throbbing cock into her tight pussy and fuck her doggy style. After that, who knows? I'd see where the mood took me. Maybe have her roll onto her back, or even ride me hard, bouncing up and down on my big cock. There were plenty of possibilities, and on my birthday I could have anything I wanted.

My last appointment was at 3:30pm, and after that was finished I settled in for the most boring part of my day- paperwork. Luckily, I would be leaving the office in just ninety minutes, I reminded myself.

I was slogging my way through the last of the files in my 'In' tray when Cassidy knocked on my door. A glance at the time alerted me that I would be leaving for the pub in ten minutes.

"Sorry to bother you Mr. Bennett, but I have a message from your wife," she said in her usual chirpy manner. I'd rarely seen Cassidy anything but happy, although I remembered the time Elsa had visited me at work posing as a client. Cassidy had had one hell of a shock that day before she knew who Elsa really was.

"Thanks Cassidy," I said, taking the note and opening it as she rushed out of my office, not wanting to pry into what my wife may have wanted to tell me.

I waited for her to leave, watching her close the door to make sure there was nothing else she'd forgotten to mention, and then read the note. It was short and sweet, like Elsa herself really. It simply said: 'Have fun with your friends! I'll text you birthday instructions at 7:00 tonight!'

I smiled to myself. I loved Elsa so much for thinking of me and wanting me to have fun with my buddies, but it was the second part of the message that intrigued me. Just what did she mean by that? She would text me with some birthday instructions? So she did have something special planned for me, it was just a case of what?

I tried to think if she'd given me any hints recently, but I couldn't remember any at all. Our sex life had been as healthy as ever and we weren't exactly getting bored of eachother, if anything we were having hotter sex than ever. The idea that she was going to indulge me in some sexy roleplaying popped into my head. Elsa knew I had a fantasy of her being a sexy school girl for me-trying to earn herself an easy A without having to study. And another of her treating me to a striptease as a glamorous librarian, complete with glasses which I thought made her look so much sexier. Perhaps she was planning on treating me to a birthday show that I wouldn't forget.

The prospect excited me and I sat at my desk in the office thinking about Elsa in a short schoolgirl skirt, white shirt, tie and socks telling me how she was a naughty girl who needed to be punished then bending over to reveal her naked arse and wet pussy, wiggling her arse at the headmaster of her school as she looked over her shoulder and licked her lips.

That image faded only to be replaced by one of me sitting on the bed while Elsa twirled around and slowly flicked her hair out of her face, removing her librarianesque clothing and dropping each article at my feet as she stripped. Revealing more and more of her body and the last thing to be taken off would be her glasses, as she slid to her knees in front of me and looked up into my eyes before lowering her head to my crotch, taking me into her mouth.

Thinking of those two potential treats had my cock hard and I couldn't very well walk out in that state, letting Cassidy and anyone else see me that turned on. So I had to focus on not thinking about Elsa and the potentially dirty things she was planning for me. I got my cock down before I left the office, and got a taxi to the pub where my friends were already waiting for me.

"Here he is, the birthday boy... or should that be the old man?" Terry, my friend of twenty years, said as I walked in and saw him and several others at a table with a chair left open for me.

The next couple hours were great. I made sure not to drink too much as I wanted to remain clear headed for when Elsa texted me, but I had a few drinks while my friends all made jokes at my expense and light heartedly commented on me being out with them while I had a gorgeous woman at home.

I gave them as good as I got, joking about their lack of love lives which got lots of laughs, but really I was more focused on Elsa than I was on my friends. I still couldn't be sure what she had planned even though I was convincing myself more and more that I had some sexy times ahead of me.

"I'm just going to go to the loo," I said to the table when I felt my phone buzz, knowing it had to be Elsa who had messaged me. I didn't want to open the text in front of everyone. If it was a sexy picture I didn't want to share it. Elsa was mine to look at and admire as she posed for me, not for my friends to drool over.

Once out of sight I opened the message but found there was no picture, just an instruction: Come to the lobby of the Hotel Gotham.

I read it twice, and again I started to think that Elsa was indeed going to treat me. Only she'd gone the extra mile and booked us a hotel room for my birthday fun. That was exciting, away from home we could be free to be more adventurous and not worry about the mess we made of the bed in the morning. I felt sure at the moment Elsa was planning on fulfilling one of my roleplay fantasies, it was just a case of wondering which one.

"Sorry guys, I've got to go. Elsa has a birthday surprise for me," I said to my friends as I came back to the table and grabbed my jacket.

They all made rude noises and comments, several wolf whistling and the others telling me to go get some action.

I called for a taxi outside and endured the short ride to The Gotham. Luckily it wasn't too far and I was too busy thinking about Elsa waiting for me potentially dressed as a sexy schoolgirl or librarian, to feel very sick. Maybe I'd have to focus on that more often on trips to stop my car sickness. When I arrived I paid the driver and texted Elsa that I was there. She replied a few seconds later, just as I was walking through the main entrance doors.

Go to the front desk and ask for the room card in the name of Andrew Bennett.

I could play along with this game, so I did as she instructed in her text message. The woman on reception smiled at me as she got the key card and wished me a pleasant stay. I assured her I planned on doing just that, not voicing my inner thoughts that in one of the rooms my wife was waiting for me, and in all likelihood ready to rock my world.

The card was tucked inside a note. I opened it right there at the desk; the woman on reception didn't even bother to look up from her computer screen while I read it.

It was from Elsa and had my next set of instructions: Room 657, knock twice then enter... The safeword is Meatloaf.

My heart skipped a beat when I read that last part. If Elsa was establishing a safeword then this was going to be special.

I thanked her and headed for the elevator, my head full of thoughts about what was waiting for me in that room, as I read the note a second and third time. All the time I was in the elevator going up floor by floor, I was thinking of my sexy wife. I was glad there wasn't anyone sharing the small confined space with me, because they would surely have noticed the bulge in my pants. I really couldn't help it. I knew that something sexy had been planned by Elsa for me as a special surprise on my birthday.

The doors opened on floor six and I walked out and down the hallway, looking at door numbers as I passed each one but not seeing my destination until near the end of the hall, and thinking none of the people inside any of those other rooms could compare to my gorgeous wife.

I stopped at the door bearing the number 657 and took a breath to calm myself. My blood was pumping and my head was full of the sexiest thoughts about Elsa as I felt my arousal grow even more now that I was here. She was in there waiting for me, waiting to give me a birthday treat and I was more than ready to get my gift.

*Knock. Knock.*

I tapped on the door twice as instructed, and then waited another few moments before I realised Elsa wasn't going to answer the door, naked or otherwise. Obviously she wanted me to use the card to enter myself.

A new thought entered my head: right at that very moment Elsa could well have been lying naked on the hotel bed, her legs spread wide open waiting to greet me with a perfect view of her gorgeous pussy as I walked through the door.

I liked the image of her in the room now, slowly rubbing her wet pussy with her fingers to warm herself up for me to fuck her, and thinking about it pushed me to swipe the card and unlock the door. I pushed it open and was a little surprised that the lights were dim inside the room as I stepped in and closed the door behind me. I was fully expecting to find Elsa ready and waiting for me when I turned my attention to the king sized bed that dominated the place.

Elsa was indeed on the bed, and she was indeed dressed to impress, wearing sexy figure hugging lingerie that she must have bought specially for my birthday because I had never seen her wearing it before. But what made me gasp in surprise was the other woman on the bed with her, also wearing sexy lingerie, with her tongue down my beautiful wife's sexy throat as they snogged like horny teens.

Part 3: Elsa

My heart was beating so loud I was sure my new friend could hear it as we sat on the king size bed in the room I'd gotten at the Hotel Gotham. We both sat on the bed up near the pillows awaiting the double knock from Andrew as he alerted us to his arrival.

My plan for Andrew's birthday had started more than a month ago when I had decided that I wanted to indulge an extra special fantasy. We had talked about threesomes and our mutual curiosity about them, but had never made any real plans. And that was the question-how to find and choose a willing third who was safe and discreet? I turned to my friend and colleague Olivia. If anyone of my friends had contacts in "The Lifestyle" it would definitely be her. I told her my plan to surprise Andrew with another woman and she immediately had someone in mind.

The very next day I got a text from someone introducing herself as "Kira." I don't know if that's a real name or something she works under. We exchanged some texts and agreed to meet up for coffee a week before Andrew's birthday to make sure there was enough chemistry between us.

Upon seeing her in the window at the coffee shop, I immediately knew it would work. I wouldn't call myself bisexual because I've never considered a relationship with another woman, but I'm fluid enough to see and appreciate when a woman is sexy. And Kira was absolutely that.

She sat at a corner table in a tight black tank top and jeans even though it was the first week of November and the weather had turned quite cold. She had long, straight black hair that, even pulled back in a ponytail, reached her bum,. Her eyes were almost as dark as her hair and accentuated by thick eyeliner and impossibly full lashes, exaggerating the graceful shape. My first thought was that she was too gorgeous to tempt my husband with!

I approached her and she smiled up at me with a welcoming cheer that I hadn't expected. We were comfortable with each other very quickly and we made our arrangements for the birthday evening. Kira was awesome about answering all my questions and concerns and even then as I sat next to her on the bed, she patted my hand to reassure me.

"Don't be nervous," she said with a smile. "This is going to be the best gift he's ever gotten."

I gave her a half smile and checked her out again to keep my mind busy. Kira was absolutely stunning in a black strappy leather teddy; her small breasts were barely covered. The exposed skin between each strap was silky smooth and looked like precious porcelain. Her black hair was again pulled back into a tight, high ponytail which was a drastic contrast to my bouncy blonde curls. My lingerie was also tight and black but was more delicate with lace and mesh accents and of course I wore thigh high stockings attached to the garter straps of the teddy as that was Andrew's favorite.