Andrew & Elsa: The Underground

Story Info
Andrew and Elsa take the train home...
5.4k words
4.34
11.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andrew stood behind Elsa on the underground platform. He playfully nuzzled her neck as she hummed her current favorite song. His arms were snaked around her waist under her cropped leather jacket. Elsa blew a giant pink bubble with her gum and arched her back. Her bum grazed Andrew's crotch through her little white mini skirt and his dark wash jeans.

"I can't wait to get you home" he growled into her ear.

Elsa hmmmmed a low, sexual tone, excited about the same thing. She pouted her lips as they swayed together on the nearly empty platform. There was a late working businessman to their right and a couple of hooded teens to their left, but other than that, they had the station to themselves.

They felt the low rumble of the approaching train and Andrew gently sunk his teeth against Elsa's neck and she moaned softly. Her eyes snuck toward the businessman to make sure he hadn't heard her. She slipped her left hand around her back and brushed her fingers over Andrew's fly.

The train thundered into the station and the breaks squealed as it pulled to a stop at the platform. The teens didn't move from their perch on the bench, obviously waiting for a different line, but the business man stepped up to the gap and entered the car as soon as the doors hissed open. Andrew and Elsa walked to the car immediately in front of them. The car was mostly empty. One corner held two young women who had obviously been on a bit of a shopping spree. An elderly gentleman holding a bouquet of wildflowers sat at the opposite end. Andrew took a seat near the middle of the traincar and patted the seat next to him indicating Elsa to join him. Elsa looked at the seat and shrugged her shoulders choosing instead to sit across the aisle and down a couple seats.

Andrew furrowed his brow watching her across the way but was too stubborn to move and join her there.

Andrew leaned back, letting his dark denim clad legs fall open. He crossed his arms and looked up at Elsa sourly. Elsa twirled one long blonde braid around a blue polished finger continuing to blow pink bubbles with her gum. She didn't look at Andrew, knowing he was staring at her, wanting her to come sit next to him.

Instead she pulled her phone from her jacket. She ran her finger around the white case of the phone and brought the screen to life. She pulled up her text messaging and opened the screen of her conversations with Andrew and started typing.

E: Don't be cross with me, baby.

Andrew felt his phone vibrate in his pocket but he also knew it was from Elsa. He didn't look at it. He continued to stare at her across the train. Elsa looked back at him and then back down at her phone, typing again.

E: I think we can have just as much fun this way.

Andrew again felt the vibration of his phone against his thigh but would not take it out of his pocket. Elsa sighed a big sigh through her nostrils and tried one last time.

E: I promise to make it worth it when we get home

She pressed send with great gusto and slipped her phone back into her pocket. She locked eyes with Andrew, daring him to look at his phone. He felt the third vibration and finally drew the phone from his pocket. He read through her text messages and glanced up at Elsa skeptically. He typed back his reply.

A: Prove it.

Elsa heard the soft chirp of her phone and checked the screen.

Elsa uncrossed her legs and drew one heel clad foot up her smooth calf then crossed her legs the opposite way.

E: I know how easy it is to get you excited. Even in public.

A: Not this time, missy.

Elsa read the text and frowned. She leaned forward and shrugged her leather jacket off her shoulders and set it on the seat next to her. She was left in a tight black crop top. Shaking her braids and attempting to look nonchalant Elsa hoisted her breasts up, enhancing her cleavage. She picked up the phone again.

E: How's the view?"

A: Not bad, but it will take more than that.

The train screeched to a halt at the next stop and the shopping ladies grabbed their parcels and exited the car. No one got on so Andrew and Elsa were alone with the old man with the flowers. The old man's eyes drifted open and closed like he was falling asleep.

Elsa leaned back and uncrossed her legs, scooting her arse to the edge of the train seat. She carefully hiked her mini skirt up to a point where she knew Andrew had a perfect view of her knickers covered snatch.

E: How about now?

A: Getting better.

Elsa set a hand on her right knee and drew it slowly up her thigh. Her finger caught on the edge of her skirt, momentarily giving an even better view of her lacy knickers.

E: I know you wish you were between my legs right now.

A: Yes...

E: I bet you can almost smell how wet I am from across this train car.

Andrew looked straight at Elsa's knickers and couldn't help but wet his lips.

E: I'm so wet for you, baby.

Elsa took another look down the car and felt safe to proceed. She slipped a hand down her thigh and again ran it up her leg. She grazed her fingers over the lace covering her wet pussy.

Andrew bit his lip and Elsa knew she had him hooked.

E: It looks like you liked that...

A: Yes. Yes I did.

E: Just imagine what you would do if you were kneeling between my knees right now...

She saw Andrew read the message and shift slightly in his seat. The bulge at the front of his trousers was growing noticeably.

E: I'm definitely not the only one turned on right now.

Andrew glanced down the train at the old man. He still stared down at the train floor without any idea of what was happening mere meters from him.

A: You're a naughty little minx, tonight."

E: Would you have me any other way?"

A; Of course not.

E: If we were alone, I'd pull my knickers aside so that your view was fully unencumbered."

A: And if we were alone I don't know if I could resist getting a taste.

E: I'd expect it.

The old man at the end of the train car had lost his fight with sleep. His chin bobbed down on his chest and the flowers that had been in his hand now sat on the floor of the train car.

A: We're practically alone now.

Elsa looked down at the old man and upon deciding that he was far enough gone she ran her free hand up her leg once more and gently pulled the elastic of her knickers to the side granting Andrew a look at her bare pussy lips.

His sharp intake of breath followed by a low moan of desire made Elsa smile.

She stroked one long finger between her wet lips then brought it up to her mouth. Andrew's eyes were glued to her hand and he swallowed hard when Elsa licked her finger clean. He reached down and adjusted himself in his tight jeans and Elsa knew he had to be fully hard by now.

Her hand went back to her wet center and she wetted her fingers at her pussy opening then moved up to rub at her engorged clit.

With the thrill of being in public, Elsa knew she wouldn't have to play long before she came. She rubbed little circles around her clit and bit her lip to stop herself from moaning.

Elsa heard the ping of the train to alert passengers that they were one minute from the next station. She locked her eyes on Andrew. His gaze shifted from her pussy to her eyes sending a clear message, 'Do it. Come before our station.' Then his eyes went back to her centre.

Elsa doubled her speed and felt her orgasm approaching.

She whimpered slightly as the waves mounted and her head fell back and her mouth fell open as she came, there in the train car. Her fingers slowed as her body rippled with pleasure. A small flood of moisture flowed into her hand and she wiped it between her thighs before bringing her hand to mouth to taste herself once again.

Andrew seemed to be panting as he watched his fiancé recover from her very public orgasm.

The brakes of the train squealed as the underground roared into the station. Elsa tugged her skirt back in place and sat up as the all too familiar announcement came through the car, waking the old man nearby. The man looked down at his dropped flowers and quickly picked them up. He looked down at Elsa and Andrew and smiled sheepishly for having been caught snoozing on the train.

Elsa gave the man a wink of encouragement then looked back to Andrew. Elsa knew when he was aroused and she couldn't think of a time when his eyes had been this full of lust for her. The train slowed and the old man shuffled toward the door.

Elsa stood and offered her leather jacket to Andrew. "I think you might want to carry this..." she smirked looking down at the tent that stood in his trousers.

Andrew snatched the jacket stubbornly and stood to follow Elsa out of the train car.

Their flat was just three blocks away and Elsa had a feeling their usual happy walk would be more of a lustful run to the privacy of their bedroom.

As soon as the doors opened on the train, Andrew and Elsa rushed through them and onto the platform. Both were in a rush to make their way through the station and get home as fast as possible.

Elsa's little public show moments ago had really gotten Andrew excited. He could still feel his cock straining against the fabric of his underwear and jeans, thankful that the thick denim was preventing too much of a bulge from being visible to others who were milling around the platforms, but still he had to hold the jacket in front of him to be sure nothing showed.

As they walked away from the train, Andrew took Elsa's hand in his, entwining their fingers and squeezing her hand in a sign of love that Elsa reciprocated, a smile touching her lips as she thought about just how much she loved her fiancée, and how much she enjoyed turning him on, just the look of excitement he'd had while she had the orgasm on the train kept her aroused now.

The station wasn't packed; there were just a few people around and none were paying any attention to Andrew and Elsa as they passed. They weren't in any mood to get into a conversation or be delayed from getting home and right into bed for some hot lovemaking.

Andrew was especially eager. His cock was throbbing in his pants as they walked, and his blood was pumping. He kept stealing glances at Elsa, and seeing her slightly flushed cheeks only served to remind him what she'd done for his enjoyment. Thinking of her spread legs and wet pussy had his cock pulsing and he held the jacket a little tighter over his crotch to cover his ever growing arousal.

For her part, Elsa was also on a sexual high. Her body was still experiencing the aftermath of her climax, and knowing that she and Andrew were going to jump right into bed as soon as they walked in the house had her wet and ready. She couldn't wait to feel his thick cock filling her, his hips thrusting his shaft deep inside her as his lips found hers, their tongues fighting as he fucked her hard and urgently.

"You sure are holding that jacket tight," Elsa smiled as she spoke, her voice low so only Andrew would hear. "Is your cock nice and hard for me, baby?"

Andrew looked at her and bit his tongue. He could see the mischief in Elsa's beautiful blue eyes. She knew he was hard and was only teasing him for the fun of it. Andrew felt his shaft jerk inside his jeans as his head filled with new images of himself fucking Elsa. It was getting to the point that he couldn't think of anything else.

"You know it is!" Andrew said and looked around, seeing how close the other people in the station were. Nobody was within ten feet of them.

"Mmmm good, I like getting you excited, especially when my pussy is so wet too," Elsa teased and winked at her fiancée before giggling when he rolled his eyes and groaned in frustration at the thoughts she'd put in his head.

The station was pretty big, being the main hub of the Manchester underground system, and it would take a little while for them to reach the exit and walk home, and as they walked through the building Andrew doubted that he could wait that long. Each time he looked at Elsa he could feel his excitement grow stronger. She was just so sexy, her face beautiful and body full. Even if she hadn't just given him a perfect view of her wet pussy while she rubbed herself to an orgasm on the train, he would have wanted her this very moment.

"I wonder... can you even make it until we get home?" Elsa mused playfully as she and Andrew turned a corner and made their way into an even quieter area of the station, away from the platforms.

"No, don't think I can! You've really got me going you bad girl," Andrew said, adjusting the position of the jacket he was holding in front of his crotch.

Elsa giggled and gave Andrew a kiss on his cheek as they walked before she whispered into his ear.

"Good, because I want your cock so badly!"

Andrew groaned as he heard the filthy words filter into his ear. Every time Elsa swore and talked dirty he loved it.

He looked around as they moved away from the platform. The few people there at that time of night were mostly ignoring them, too focused on getting home after a late shift to look at a couple headed home themselves, and that gave Andrew a wicked idea. If Elsa wanted his cock so badly, he'd give it to her.

"Come on," he said after spotting a corridor off to their left that was darkened-it looked like a utility hallway not in use. The overhead lights were mostly out, leaving a long tunnel of semi-blackness that would be perfect for them to hide in.

"Where?" Elsa queried, not sure what Andrew was thinking or realising that he was guiding her toward the corridor. She followed him dutifully, since he was still holding her hand.

"Just follow me, and stay quiet," Andrew said looking around to see if they were being watched.

"Andrew, we can't!" she protested, although weakly and without conviction. In truth she was so wet and aroused after her public orgasm.

"Nobody is looking, come on, we're in the clear," Andrew said with a grin and a wicked look in his eye as he stepped into the darkness and pulled Elsa with him, both of them slipping out of sight.

Once they were out of the light Andrew wrapped an arm around Elsa and brought his lips to hers, kissing his fiancée deeply as he pulled her body to his and then while they were entwined, pushed her backward the few steps until she was trapped between the cold wall and his warm body.

Elsa squealed in surprise, but very quickly it became a moan of pleasure as she felt Andrew's body press against her and his hand slide down onto her round left arse cheek, squeezing the flesh as his tongue flicked her lips seeking access that she was very willing to give. She could feel the bulge of his cock press against her now and knowing he was that hard and excited made her juices flow.

Both moaned into the other's mouth as their kiss deepened, Andrew's tongue slipping into Elsa's mouth as one hand caressed her arse and the other slipped up to cup her chest. He could feel his cock throb inside his jeans as his palm pressed on the full round orbs that he'd touched so often in the last few years but never ceased to arouse him.

"We'll get caught if you're not careful," Elsa whispered as Andrew pulled his lips from hers and he leaned his head lower and kissed her neck as his hands roamed her body, caressing up and down in his eagerness to touch her.

"I don't care, right now I just want you!" Andrew growled in a low lust filled voice that made Elsa quiver. He'd been practicing his Sean Bean impression for months knowing how much Elsa got aroused by that deep masculine tone.

Elsa felt her pussy tingle and grow wetter as she heard Andrew speak, she always got turned on by that voice, and there was something thrilling about the risk of someone walking around the corner and finding them like this, Andrew pressing her against this wall with his lips on her neck and hands on her arse and tits, that was exciting her too.

She couldn't help herself and wrapped her arms around Andrew, holding him tight as she felt his hand on her tits squeeze her big mound, his palm right over her nipple and rubbing her top into the erect nub of incredibly sensitive flesh and causing a jolt of pleasure to race through her whole body.

"Spread your legs baby, let me get my hand between your thighs," Andrew said into Elsa's ear as he kissed the lobe and then her neck again. He kept his hand on her chest, but slid the other from her arse, over her hip and around to her belly before he pushed it downward and up under her skirt to cup the warm wet center that he loved so much.

Elsa bit her lip to stay quiet as she felt Andrew's hand pressed firmly against her damp lips, smearing the juices around. She was so wet after her orgasm that she knew his hand would quickly be coated.

"Mmmm so hot and wet!" Andrew whispered as he rubbed her pussy, adding pressure on her clit and causing Elsa to gasp as waves of pleasure began to pulse through her crotch.

Andrew continued to rub his palm on Elsa's pussy for a second before he ran the tips of two of his fingers up and down her tingling lips, still pressing her against the wall and pinning her in place with his body.

"Do you want them inside you?" Andrew asked as he brought his fingers to Elsa's exposed clit, pressing on the sensitive erect nub before he slid the tips down again, placing them at the entrance of her pussy.

"Oh fuck, yes!" Elsa groaned through gritted teeth, her body on fire and a new orgasm already building deep within her. Just like on the train when she'd masturbated for Andrew, she was really getting off on being in public, the danger of being caught in the act intoxicating.

"Say it," Andrew said in his deep voice. "Say you want my fingers in your wet pussy."

Elsa could feel her clit pulse and juices literally start to flow out of her pussy and onto her thighs as she heard that voice say those words. With it being so dimly lit she could almost imagine it was Sean Bean and not Andrew who had her pressed up against this wall, and she couldn't deny there was nothing she'd not do for that man.

"Please, I want your fingers in my pussy!" Elsa said and quickly she looked at the entrance to the corridor they were in, making sure they didn't have an audience, but not sure she'd have wanted to stop even if they did.

Andrew gave his fiancée what she asked for, and slowly applied pressure until his fingers slipped inside the warm, wet passage he had been so eagerly teasing, and as soon as he felt the heat and tightness on his digits, his cock jumped in anticipation of replacing them.

Elsa threw her head back and had to stifle a loud cry as she felt Andrew's fingers enter her and slide deep inside until he couldn't get them any farther.

"Oh God, you're so sexy!" Andrew growled as he squeezed Elsa's chest with one hand and started to thrust his fingers in and out of her pussy, looking down into her face as he finger fucked her against the wall, not concerned that less than twenty feet away a woman was walking past.

Elsa couldn't trust herself to speak at that moment, she was worried if she opened her mouth a scream would slip out as she felt Andrew thrust his fingers in and out of her wet pussy and rub his thumb on her clit, jolts of orgasm building delight coursing through her as he did so.

Andrew could feel the way Elsa's inner walls were pulsing around his fingers as he thrust them deep inside her pussy and then pulled them back again, the wetness of her arousal coating the two digits he was using to get her off and aiding their movements. It was obvious she wouldn't last long before she came.

"Oh fuck! Oh yes!" Elsa let out soft moans, desperately trying to keep her pleasure as quiet as possible despite what getting fingered by Andrew in this underground hub station was doing for her. It was easier said than done however; just knowing there were strangers so close yet unaware of what was going on had her in a state of extreme arousal.

12