Andrew and the Ring Ch. 03

Story Info
Andrew’s ring continues mind control over women.
17.6k words
4.75
13.1k
27

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 11/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING: This story involves scenes of graphic sex including mind control, discipline, domination, breast play, seduction, incest (son, sisters & Mother), ass play, oral and anal. If that is not what you are looking for don't read on. All sexual acts depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old. Not all sections are sexual, many are to add colour to the story or character.

I am skipping my normal prologue except to tell you my Mother and older twin sisters began acting sexual towards me once I turned eighteen. They had no issue with my seeing them in various states of nakedness coming from their shower. My sister's naked breasts and complete nakedness by my Mother became quite frequent.

All that got even more out of hand once my Mother bought me a gift at an antique store. The old proprietor put a ring on the middle finger of my right hand. The ancient looking ring had two emerald chips like eyes that glowed and felt warm. He said it had powers that only the wearer could discover and control and that females will want me to fulfill their deepest hidden sexual desires. He was so fucking right!

Mrs. Johns, our neighbor, I fucked first in my garage, losing my cherry. My Mother seduced me desiring me to her bed. Julie our neighbor's twenty-one year old daughter got fucked by me on her kitchen counter and finally a female older than me, Marybeth, lived out her darkest desires in her apartment.

All the women surrendered their mouth, pussy and ass to their deepest hidden desires and my long thick cock. I had bred Mrs. Johns, my Mother and Marybeth, a slightly older female. I orally pleasured my twin older sisters and took Misty, my older sister, in her ass and had promised the same to my other sister Jenny.

Jenny Gives Me Her Gift:

I now stood beside my Mother's bed with my other twin sister, Jenny, naked, coming down from a manual climax waiting for her brother to claim her ass with his huge cock. Misty had been fucked wildly as I had not yet learned to control the emerald ring. Jenny wanted me to take her gift gently.

My ring felt hotter than Jenny's ass as it fed off her climax. Her ass crushed and pulsed on my three fingers deep down into her darkness. When her ass released I spread my fingers beside each other to open her back passage. I rubbed hard on her pleasure knot and she screamed and pounded the bed with her fists as I pushed her into another powerful climax.

I felt her ass grip and release my fingers as I felt her spray her cum. Jenny trembled and let out a long breath and I felt her ass yield her tightness. Jenny was now prepared to take my long thick cock deep into her ass. I pulled my fingers from Jenny's ass and from under her pussy. She moaned their loss.

I stood beside the bed and undressed. Jenny watched me secretly behind her blonde hair. Once naked I dropped to my knees and lay my cock on the bed pointing towards Jenny. A tentative shaking hand moved and gripped my hard cock. Her slender fingers moved up and down my thick shaft until a dollop of cum leaked from my cockhead.

Jenny's slender finger took my pre-cum and brought it under her hair to her mouth and licked it off. Keeping hidden under her hair she moved to the edge of the bed and took my cockhead into her warm wet mouth. She pleasured my cock until she thought I was long and hard enough to claim her gift, her virgin ass.

Her pussy as well as my other sister's pussy was off limits for two more years until they graduated college. This was a pact made with their Mother upon the death of our Father. They three agreed to have me breed our Mother once I turned eighteen and this had occurred. Once I was allowed the gift of my sister's ass I could have them whenever I desired to seek my pleasure. Two years from now I was expected to breed my sisters and perhaps put a second child into my Mother.

I thought how an eighteen year old male was supposed to wrap is head around all that. But right now this eighteen year old was thinking with his other fat head as I knelt on the back of my older sister's thighs and laid my long thick cock between the cheeks of her ass. Jenny hissed in anticipation.

Jenny had just had my three fingers deep into her ass as I rubbed her to a powerful climax. One middle finger wore the emerald ring and fed off Jenny's climax. I pushed her ass cheeks apart and gazed at the star portal that guarded the entrance to her dark hot chasm. It pulsed as if winking.

I twerked my cock and laid the fat head against her dark star. Shifting my hips I pushed my cockhead against her portal. Jenny moaned as her nether lips kissed down my crown slowly giving up her tightness. She hissed when her iris opened and her ass captured my cockhead and closed tightly behind my crown.

"Oh Andy I can feel you inside me. Please go slow not like you did with Misty my sister. The bottle of lube is under my pillow. Can you add some to your big cock to ease your claiming my gift? I want this. I love you so much I want to give my all to you but Mother made us promise. Please claim me as yours."

I leaned forward to get the bottle and more cock pushed into Jenny's ass. She groaned and I pulled back when I sat up. I dropped some dollops of lube where our flesh came together then coated the other half of my thick cock. Jenny heard the snap close and moaned knowing more cock would be entering her ass.

I caressed her back and ass cheeks as I slowly pushed more cock into her ass until my ballsack kissed her pussy. "I'm all in baby girl. You're so brave and have taken all your brother's long thick cock. I'll let you rest for a bit then slowly work my cock back and forth in your beautiful ass."

After some time I pulled back to my crown then slowly filled her ass deep. I did this several times pulling back then going deep. When I pulled back I felt the pleasure of her ass cheeks gripping my cock then again going down. Jenny groaned each time her ass was filled to my balls with my thick shaft.

I slid my ringed hand under her belly and found her wet pussy and swollen clit. I rubbed her pleasure knot feeling her pussy wet my palm and my ring begin to warm as it fed off Jenny's building pleasure. I suddenly felt her ass grip my cock hard then pulse as she screamed through a climax.

I went faster filling her ass as her aftershocks shook her body in pleasure. She yelled at me to stop so I filled her ass and waited. Her body trembled under me and she moaned as pleasure swept through her. Her ass would grip me tightly as I heard her hiss and watched her long blonde hair flutter.

"Andy I want you to turn me over so I can watch you shoot your hot cum deep into my ass. I want to watch your eyes, your smile and you grimace as you cum. I want to watch your face turn red as you build towards your climax and listen to you grunt as you fill my ass with bursts of your hot thick cum. All this I want as a memory of the first time you took your pleasure in my ass and my heart was melded to yours. I love you so much Andrew James. Always have and always will. Now roll me over and don't you dare slip out of my ass."

I lifted weights at school and have a strong muscular physique so by one lift and turn after another I had Jenny facing me with my cock still buried in her ass. I laid her carefully on her back and she wrapped her slender legs around me. My hands drifted to her smaller tits and I played with her hard dark nipples. Jenny hissed when I pulled and lightly twisted her dark chocolate buttons.

"Kiss me Andy," Jenny asked. I leaned forward and we kissed deeply taking in each other's breath until Jenny softly bit my lip. "I can feel you deep up inside me Andy. I feel filled and stretched and very naughty. I've felt your fingers and my sister's finger in my ass but your long thick cock overwhelms me."

"Will I be your naughty girl if I ask you to pleasure me again soon? Will you make me cum from kissing my pussy then fill my ass when I am weak? Will you awake me from my dreams so I feel your long thick cock deep in my ass seeking your own pleasure? I would want all that Andy because I love you so much and will give all of me for your pleasure."

"Can you even guess how emotionally painful it will be to wait two years until our graduation night and you have Misty and I in our bed, our wet pussy trembling as you breach our final defenses and claim our rare gift. My hope is that you will breed your two sisters that very night. My heart would break if my flow came and my womb was empty. So fill my ass with your hot cum and for now I shall be satisfied."

I laughed and asked Jenny if she practices these speeches. She hissed and pulled my red hair so I squeezed her left breast. "I hate you Andrew James!" Jenny hissed out.

"Fuck her already Andy!" I heard behind me. I turned and Misty walked naked into the room and lay on the bed next to her sister and kissed her deeply. Jenny hissed when Misty bit her sister's soft breast flesh then pulled on those hard dark nipples with her teeth. I choose that distracted time to pull back on my cock and thrust it several times deep into my sisters prepared ass. "Oh fuck Andy, Oh fuck, fuck, fuck!" Jenny moaned.

I gripped my sister's thighs and pushed them up by her tits. Her pelvis rose and her ass became better aligned to my cock. I thrust deep into her ass several times slapping my heavy ballsack against her lower back. Jenny screamed as my right knuckles rubbed fast between her wet pussy lips and across her clit. My emerald ring was sprayed with hot pussy juice and it ran down to Jenny's anus and anointed my cock.

As if controlling me my ring centered itself at the doorway to my sister's vagina and became hot as it drank in my sister's lifeforce. My cock felt rock hard as my balls pulled up tight and demanded I shoot my cum deep into my sister's ass. My eyes closed and thoughts of my sister's care were pushed aside with the need to drive my cock deep and shoot my cum into her darkness.

"Andy, Andy, I'm cumming! Oh fuck Andy I'm cumming!" Jenny screamed.

Her ass gripped tightly all along my thick cock and drove me over the top. I exploded my cum into the depths of my older sister. I pulsed my cum and reamed my sister's ass as the two of us were swept away into our climax. We both groaned our climax and rocked the bed as our bodies trembled.

"Oh fuck Andy I can feel your hot cum filling deep inside me. Your thick cock is pushing my ass wide open and going so deep. Oh fuck Andy I'm lost. I now know what overwhelmed Misty. Oh Andy your cock feels so big and deep. Oh fuck!" Jenny growled and twerked her ass on my cock.

I looked down and my ringed knuckles were still hard against Jenny's pussy doorway feeding on the climax aftershocks, bathing in her hot pussy juices trying to spray past my hand. I unknowingly was still thrusting my cock deep into my sister's ass after pulling back to my swollen cockhead. My pleasure knot was riding her tight ass making me hiss from the pleasure.

I felt a hand on my arm. "Okay Andy, enough. She is your sister who loves you the most. End this softly kissing her deeply and telling her you love her above all else." It was my Mother bringing me back down to Earth from wherever my desires and the emerald ring had taken me.

I laid my sweaty chest on my sister's breasts and slipped my arms behind her. With a strong heave I rolled us over and now hugged her tightly to me and whispered beside her ear how much I loved her. I thanked her for her gift and will remember this special time until she willingly gives me her very special gift.

Jenny started crying as I held her tightly continuing to tell her how much I loved her and how special she was to me. With my cock still in her ass I moved to the edge of the bed, stood and carried her down to my bedroom. I kicked the door closed and worked us onto my bed with us still joined tightly together.

The door opened quietly and a still naked Misty walked to the bed and worked the covers loose and tucked us in. She leaned down and kissed me so tenderly.

"I love you Andrew James so deeply I could never measure how much. Let my sister awaken with you still holding her tightly, for as much as I love you Jenny loves you so so much wider and deeper that only the Goddess knows. She wanted so desperately for you to love her and take this first gift. You are a great brother Andy now sleep holding the angel that is your sister."

She kissed me tenderly again then kissed her sister's cheek and walked from the room. Of course I watched her naked ass walk away! Misty looked over her shoulder and said, "Andy," in a scolding way then laughed, slapped her ass and closed the door.

I Service My Three Special Women:

For the next few weeks I had to service three demanding females with a cock that never seemed to go down. Mother loved it when I would slide under her sheets and move up against her naked ass. My ringed hand would grip a pliant mature breast and hard nipple. Seeking her own needs Mother would whisper either, "pussy or ass" and I'd know how best to satisfy her from her choice.

Sometimes Mother would moan my Father's name as my long thick cock slid into and pounded her ass. Damn my Mother could curse like a sailor while she pounded her ass back onto my thick cock. Whether starting in her pussy or ass Mother always wanted my hot thick cum deep into her ass perhaps still dreaming of my Father's favorite place.

My sisters having had their gift taken by my long thick cock could not go more than a day without it. Misty would come into my room naked and turn onto her hands and knees at the bottom of my bed and hold her ass cheeks wide open. "Fuck me here Andy. I'm nice and clean and all lubed up. Slide your nice thick cock deep into my ass and fill it with your hot thick cum," was her usual style of requesting sex from her brother.

Jenny was still embarrassed to request sex from me. I knew what she wanted but she wanted me to seduce or talk her into giving me her gift. She was always cleaned and lubed but I wasn't allowed to mention her giving me her ass. She had a preference for the missionary position as I slid my cock into her ass perhaps playing with her smaller breasts. She wanted to watch me make love to her and always ended by crying on my shoulder and sleeping in my bed. Misty wanted sex, Jenny wanted loving.

As a randy horny adult male I never complained and always gave my sisters at least one strong climax so my ring could drink deeply of their lifeforce. They would casually mention how spent they were after giving themselves to me. I knew why. I tried my best to time our play at bedtime so they would sleep deeply and recharge during the night.

Betty Gives It Up:

Freshman classes at the college had not started yet so I was sunning myself naked by our pool. We had a high fence and a gazebo so we had a degree of privacy. I was dozing behind sunglasses when I felt my soft cock gripped by a hand. My name was called in a whisper so I opened my eyes just slightly to see long brunette hair. It was not one of my sisters.

She called my name softly once more perhaps checking if I was awake. Soft lips kissed my cockhead then a warm wet mouth took in my cock. I wasn't hard yet so my cockhead went to the back of her warm mouth. Her tight lips rose up my cockshaft pulling my blood into my crown making it grow to its large size. A wet tongue moved up and down my shaft and licked my large ball sack.

I remembered as I fucked her on her kitchen counter that Julie had short hair. This long haired brunette must be her sister Betty. I let her continue to suck and pleasure my cock because I knew she was just older then I perhaps even nineteen. I also remembered Betty divulging that she loved to suck the cocks of her dates and swallow their hot cum. I laid there pretending sleep to see if Betty would take my hot thick load down into her belly.

Not willing to give up her pussy Betty was very gifted in sucking cock. She would lick my pleasure knot just under my fat crown then slide her wet lips all the way to the base of my fat cockshaft. She had to be taking my crown into the tightness of her throat. She was a great cocksucker.

Her wet tongue, lips and warm mouth was pleasuring my cock as her hand moved up and down my thick shaft. I soon could smell Betty's scent and realized she was anointing my cock with her pussy juices then sucking it off. She was very talented sucking cock as she brought me to the edge several times then pulsed her hand tightly around my thick cockbase. She must have learned that technique to keep her senior boys from shooting off before she had her fill.

She shifted into higher gear now going for the prize that was my hot thick cum. She knew my taste having sucked my cum from her sister's ass. Her lips closed tightly around my fat cockhead and her hand started pumping up and down my shaft. She'd move her fingers and my cockhead would go into her tight throat and she would moan.

All at once Betty groaned and I felt my lounger shake as her other hand rubbed herself into her manual climax and she trembled. I chose then to blast my hot thick cum into her mouth and down her throat. Betty groaned and sucked at my cockhead as I painted her tongue and teeth with my thick white cum. She sucked me like she was starving and my cum would save her life.

Betty swallowed each blast of my cum sucking on my cockhead wanting all I had to give. She took my cock deep never once yacking. I said she knew how to suck cock. Her hand and mouth eased back but my cock never slid from her lips. She spent several minutes licking my cock within the warmth of her mouth.

Although not fully hard my cock was still flushed with blood. Betty sucked tightly with her lips up my shaft then across my crown. She gave me several soft kisses on my cockhead then I felt her straddle my lap. Her hand gripped my cock and I felt my cockhead slide between her wet hot pussy lips several times as she leaked her warm juices down my shaft.

"I know you're awake Andy and now that I have sucked your cock and swallowed your cum you're gonna be the guy that busts my ass cherry. I've been practicing with my new dildo and I'm clean and all lubed back there. I'm gonna put your fat cock right on my asshole then swallow your cock deep into my ass. Just lie there and I'm gonna fuck myself on your cock. I'll be ready for the fraternity boys to shove their cocks up my ass while I suck off another brother."

"Do you think I'm a slut? I don't think your cock is gonna care. Ready? Here we go getting your cock deep into my virgin ass. Can I say virgin ass knowing my fat dildo has made my ass cum as I sprayed my bed with my hot juices? Oow fuck Andy there it is. There's your fat cockhead right against my asshole. Oh ffffuuuccckkk! you're pushing me open. Oh fuck you're in!" Betty groaned.

My ring had not yet fed since Betty had been sucking my cock. I brought my knuckles under Betty's skirt and up against her naked hairless wet pussy lips. I rubbed her pussy rapidly as I felt my cock go up into her tight dark heat. I felt the power as my ring fed from the hot pussy of my neighbor's youngest daughter. She was older than I but I was the one to claim her ass!

Betty cursed as she took more of my long thick cock deep up her ass. Taking back control I rapidly rubbed her clit until it swelled and rose from between her pussy lips. My ring was hungry so I rapidly rubbed Betty's clit until she screamed and sprayed her cum all over my fingers. I quickly rubbed her to another soaking wet climax and she screamed and collapsed on me. "Oh fuck, Andy, oh fuck. Oh fuck, oh fuck," she groaned.

I sat up, spun my legs and stood. I carried Betty with my cock deep up her ass; my hands supporting her on each sweaty ass cheek. Next to our gazebo was a small pool house we used to dry off or let guests change into their suits. I dropped us onto one of the pool beds and jackhammered my cock in her ass until my ringed knuckles rubbed her to another climax.