Andrew, Homestay in Japan

Story Info
White student cuckolds Japanese family.
2.3k words
3.7
51.4k
64
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Greeting him were three adult Japanese sisters. Two dressed in university schoolgirl outfits and the third a bit taller dressed more like a secretary in an office. The older sister, middle sister and teenage sister were all very attractive white long black hair, large breasts and shy naive smiles.

This was the homestay family Andrew was going to stay with during his time in Japan and he could already feel his large cock getting harder in his grey sweatpants.

The older sister stepped forward and began speaking English with a fairly decent Japanese accent. Like many Asians she looked very young, inextinguishable from her two sisters except for that she dressed more adult and wore red lipstick.

She had on a very tight gray pencil skirt, and a white shirt that had two or three too many buttons undone showing off the top of her bra and an ample bosom.

"Welcome to our home Andrew-sama, my name is Haiko Mikami and this is my family Tiko Mikami who is 20 and Miko Mikami who just turned 18 yesterday."

"Pleased to finally meet you all, my name is Andrew Jacksson and since we talk about age I am 20. You mentioned your pretty sister' age but you failed to say yours? I am curious as to how such a pretty young lady who barely looks older than her early 20s can have a teenage sister, how could that be?"

Haiko blushed and glanced over at her oldest sister Tiko.

"You are too kind sir Andrew. Japanese culture is different to that of the west and the age of consent here is 13 years old. We have been close sisters ever since our family arrived in Japan from China."

"Okay, really your family is not Japanese? I would never have guessed, to my asian people all look the same to be honest".

"I appreciate your honesty Andrew-san but yes we are a Chinese family living in Japan which has been difficult since our parents left. We have adopted japanese-sounding names but to true natives they can always hear the way I talk that I am from China and as such they all will treat us at best with indifference and at worst open hostility."

"Ah okay, cool I guess."

"There is also one more member of this household that you will meet later since I wanted you to meet us first. In the small guesthouse on the other side of our yard lives a man named Cuckoyama. He is 42 years old and has lived here for 10 years now helping me as much as he can."

"His name is really Cuck? What a funny name!".

"Does cuck mean something in English that I am not aware of? I have asked him to join us for a late dinner when you have time to freshen up. Please come inside, dinner is ready."

Andrew entered the traditional Japanese house lit up by the setting sun. It was a two story home with mostly traditional furniture, carpets and paintings. He changed his shoes to indoor slippers that he noticed were brand new and borrowed the restroom to wash his face and cock. He had slept well on the plane from the USA and even though the train ride had been long it was very comfortable and he felt rested and ready to assert his dominance over this foregin family. That they went out of their way to be polite to him was a perfect start.

As Andrew entered the dining room he found Haiko, Tiko and Miko on the floor sitting on their knees on thin yellow pillows around a small square table.

On the table to his surprise were hamburgers and fries. Well at least what would be considered hamburgers if they were made by someone who googled hamburgers and then tried to cook them themselves. Haiko pointed to the pillow to the left of her and bowed her head.

"Pleasy Andrew-sama, enjoy this simple dinner I have prepared for you. I want you to be satisfied so I have read much about what western men like and enjoy eating. I hope that you will tell me more of what you enjoy so that I can be better!"

Andrew walked around Haiko, looking down at her cleavage and resting his arm on her thin shoulder as he sat down crossed legs.

"Haha I love to hear the sound of that, I am sure it will come very naturally for you to follow my instructions. But you mentioned there was another man living here?"

"Yes, he lives not in the house but in a smaller house in the backyard as our gardener. I told him to just come briefly and say hello to you and not disturb us anymore today so you wouldn't feel crowded on your first day with us."

Haiko turned and loudly shouted something in Japanese. A few moments later an older Japanese man, semi bald and with a fat stomach entered. He wore nerdy glasses, had a ugly face and wore a dirty shirt and pants.

"Cuckosama has always been here for us even since we moved to Japan. Cuckosama has been here since then since living as a single woman in a foreign country is quite the challenge."

"Okay and you say he sleeps in a different bed than you? You are not together?"

"Me and Cuckosama are dear friends and we would never risk that bond if we have physical contact. So no, we are not together."

"Wow you sure have great control of yourself never making a move when you live with three such pretty ladies under the same roof. I am sure I would never be able to be such a ... man? doing that. It just seems like a bit...sissy?".

Haiko didn't seem to know what to say to him but Cuck seemed to have a fair understanding of English enough to look a bit defeated. Haiko said a few more words in Japanese and Cuck left the house. Tiko and Miko whispered something in Japanese to each other and giggled.

"It is late and we should all sleep. It is a school day for you two tomorrow after all." Haiko looked over at her two sisters who got up and left. "I have prepared the bed for you in our master bedroom and hope you will sleep well." She also turned to go after her sister.

"You have prepared your bed for me? You planned to sleep in one of your sister' rooms? That is too polite of you, but I refuse. I can't kick you out of your own bed, we should sleep together instead, I am sure the bed is big enough for both of us!" Andrew got up and took Haiko's hand leading her to the master bedroom.

Haiko blushed and followed him down a hallway and then to the right into the largest bedroom with a traditional japanese style bed with four corner posts. Andrew took off his shirt and Haiko got a great look on his hard abs and muscular arms before turning away. He also removed the rest of his clothes and got in the queen size bed and pulled up the white soft blanket to just barely cover his crotch.

"Please close your eyes when I change."

"Of course. You are very pretty".

Andrew covered his eyes a little and looked to his right where a large mirror gave him an excellent view of the now naked asian older sister. She had a pretty body with two large tits. Long slim legs leading up to a neatly shaved pussy. Slim waist.

Haiko lay down in her bed under her cover facing away from him in silence. Was she holding her breath? Andrew slowly pushed off his own cover and moved closer to the asian woman pushing her cover away from her body as he soon lay behind her in a spooning position.

He could feel his large cock resting between her ass and as he got one arm under her pillow and the other around and over her chest she just sighed in relief and moved closer with her behind to his lap. She turned her head looking back at him with a horney look whimpering.

"Please be careful, it has been so long..."

Andrew let his tip slide to her pussy that like all asian women was very tight. He slowly at first moved the tip in and out of her letting her soften up feeling her wetness. He quickly ignored her and started moving faster and faster. She did an amazing job handling his massive girth and soon he was half inside of her.

Andrew paused for a second to pull out, turn Haiko to her back and get between her legs. He was now on his knees in front of the beautiful woman moving his cock inside of her again with his hand and then grabbing her waist pulling her up towards him as he fucked her.

"Andrew-san oh yes that is the spot it feels so good oh oh please be careful you are so big!"

Andrew ignored her again now able to thrust almost all inside of her fucking her as fast as he could with an impressive speed. He moved closer to her, kissing her mouth passionately with one hand behind her head. He could feel the asian older sister kissing him passionately back. She soon gave up her attempt to keep her voice down now screaming at the top of her lounge.

"Oh yes yes fuck me yes oh oh yes YES YES!!!"

Andrew kept on fucking her for 40 minutes glancing at the digital clock next to the bed alternating speeds going faster and slower until he finally orgasmed deep inside of her. He held her tight, not letting her go until she fell asleep in his arms with him still inside of her.

A week later and Andrew Jacksson was fucking with Haiko Mikami alone in the kitchen, the two sister Tiko and Miko already left for school two hours ago. She was bent over the kitchen counter wearing only earrings, high heels and the skirt portion of a french maid outfit around her waist.

He had been fucking her pretty much non stop since her sister left and was getting real sweaty and now so fucked that she almost had no idea what she was doing.

It had been a busy week for Haiko with him asserting his dominance. The first step had been the very first morning making her throw all her old clothes in the trash can and ordering some new slutty outfits selected on her phone together with Andrew some with express delivery the same day.

The Chinese/Japanese older sister's wardrobe now was filled with short skirts, sexy outfits, high heels and slutty lingerie. Her sister had looked surprised at first seeing their older sister trip around in heels and a mini french maid outfit when she was home at first but now did not pay much attention to their older sister's new submissive style.

She not only had a very submissive nature but the strongest sexual desire he had ever heard of in an asian girl. She was always whispering and begging for him to fuck her and when he was busy he could hear her going to her bedroom and fucking herself with the many sex toys she had bought.

Thinking about Tiko and Miko he slowly pulled out of Haiko and escorted her nude by the hand to the living room letting her skirt fall to the floor. Next to the sofa he took out a clitoris massager and gave it to her.

"Oh man that was great you are a great fuck you know. So I was thinking about your two sisters and have some ideas. You may suck me and masturbate with this as we talk".

Haiko got on her knees in the white leather sofa and moved his cock to her mouth with one hand and the other putting the massager against her clitoris moaning as she turned it on medium speed. Andrew heard a muffled sound by the door to the kitchen and saw some movement. Was the gardener Cuckoyama spying on them again? He could watch if he wanted that wimp, he focused back to Haiko.

"Miko and Tiko seem very mature to me and wise enough to be very curious about sex and love".

"Ghoghf gohfg?" Haiko paused and took his wet cock out of her mouth, drooling a bit. She had a face that looked like she knew this conversation would eventually come up. "Yes both my sisters are adult now enough to make their own decisions, but I beg you please be gentle with-".

She abruptly stopped as she had forgotten how exposed she was. Andrew had now quickly reminded her by putting his thumb in her ass.

"Sorry, were you going to disagree with me?" He smirked as he slowly applied pressure on her ass with one hand and moved his other hand to her nipple pinching it. The sudden pain made her quickly twist her head towards the kitchen door too fast for Cuckoyama to hide in the shadows.

"Oh no sir, oh please yes I will do anything for your cock oh yes!" Haiko's urge for white cock seemed to be more powerful than the humiliation of getting fucked in front of her gardener.

"Great I will get my phone and order some matching outfits with your credit card and text my friend Bull, he just arrived at Tokyo airport and needs a please to stay. You prepare your sisters and I will see you in an hour".

An hour and fifteen minutes later Andrew and his friend Bull were cock deep in Haiko and her sister Tiko. They were wearing nothing except their short skirts around their waist as the two white men fucked them from behind on the sofa.

In the armchair next to them was Miko completely naked furiously rubbing her clit watching her sisters getting fucked with a horney look in her eyes.

"Oh please fuck me next Andrew-san please I am so horney".

It sure was great being a homestay in Japan.