Andrew's Property Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,196 Followers

I looked up at him, breathing heavy, cum on my lips, and said, "Well I am a teacher, so sure, I'd gladly teach your ladies."

He laughed as he separated from me. But I got no break, as cock #2 appeared in front of my face. It was time to get back to work!

This second cock was the polar opposite of the previous. It was short, fat, and very veiny. There was no slow start. He grabbed my head and just started to fuck my mouth. I did my best to accept his assault and I sucked for all I was worth.

Three minutes later his cock exploded and he used his hand to direct his explosion so my whole face got covered. For a quick hitter, he had no lack of cum. He literally covered every inch of my face. He then grabbed my chin as he spun behind me and held my head against him, his cock laying on my forehead as his buddy took photos.

"Andrew is going to love these!" his buddy bragged as he rattled off more photos.

Fraternity boy #2 released me and put his cock back in his pants.

"Thanks cocksucker!" was all I got as they exited. My jaw hurts, my throat was sore, and my eyes stung from the cum, but I felt good because I was confident I had pleased them, meaning I had pleased my master. I settled back into my seat and grabbed my cell.

The boys just left. Thanks for the opportunity to serve. I believe they left satisfied.

I then took a selfie clearly displaying my used face, attached it and hit send.

Moments later I was happy to receive a response.

Nice work faggot. Expect cock sucking to be part of your daily routine. But today is your special day, so a surprise is headed your way. Hold tight and I will text you details shortly. In the meantime, remind me what you are?

I kept my response simple and accurate.

I am your property.

Good answer Dr. J. Stay tuned...

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,196 Followers
12