Andromeda

Story Info
An awkward man on a very long spaceflight finds love and sex.
1.3k words
3.93
4.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

8753-a,

Hi, I know you probably don't recognize me, but I'm 8643-a, from the cleaning detail. I know we've been out here on the way to Andromeda for years now, and I've known you since prep school. I was just wondering if you would like to go and look out the eastern grandow tomorrow with me, maybe get a bite to eat at the cafeteria? I mean, there's supposed to be an asteroid field tomorrow and they're so pretty and I think you're pretty and cute and smart and-

God, I got sidetracked again. Best dele-

NO DON'T SEND DON'T SEND!

Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckgoddamntelecomfuckshitpissgodd-

Message sent.

...

...

...

Message Read

...

...

Incoming Message.

Typing...

Typing...

Typing...

Message Received

8643-a,

Aw, that's... Cute. I don't suppose I have anything else to do tomorrow. Meet me at the primary holovid terminal?

<3

End Message.

Confirm Exit?

Exit Confirmed.

She-s-she actually- I paused and took a look around my messy housing pod, and I realized I needed to do some cleaning. I didn't expect much, but I at least hoped that I might bring her home to relax or something. Or something.

I started cleaning. I tucked away the masturbater pod deep into my shallow closet. I swept the grellin-skin chips off of the floor. I grabbed my nicest uniform and ran it through the laundry cycler.

A few hours later, it still looked like dogshit, but at least it looked normal and not like some nerd's cum-covered domicile.

I'm disgusting.

Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep. When I did eventually drop out of consciousness, I dreamed. Oh how I dreamed.

I dreamed of holding 8753-a's hand. I looked at her, shining and beautiful, the starshine of diodes reflecting off of the signature foil tape on her engineer's uniform. How you could see the curve of her chest under all of it. I could see a bit of her cleavage where she left it partially unzipped. Such pristine skin, not scarred and damaged like mine. I tried not to stare.

I dreamed of her coming back to my domicile with me. Us chatting. Then kissing. Then-

I was interrupted by the alarm. I was off today, the first break of this solorbit, and I dressed immediately.

###

"8643-a! I'm over here!" She cried, and I saw her standing next to a projection of a fountain. One could almost imagine little droplets of water scattering golden light over her venusian features.

My head perked up and I rushed to her. Too quickly, too excitedly, I might add.

"Oh, uh, hi, 8753-a. Nice uh, nice day we're, er, having?" I stammered.

"Of course! It's not often that the supervisor lets us out, so any day's a nice day. Oddly enough, right before I got your message we were notified of the day off. But I'm not complaining." She smiled, a bright solar flare in a field of abysmal darkness in perpetuity.

"Oh, yeah, that. I'm sorry for being so, er-"

"Don't worry about it! I think you're pretty cute yourself, 8643-a, if a bit awkward. There's nothing wrong with that." She grabbed my hand with an even larger smile, full of impossible cheer, "C'mon! Let's go see those asteroids!"

I laughed, almost beside myself with relief. She... Liked me? I'm so surprised, I don't- Before I could finish my thought, she whisked me away to the grandow, a massive window built into the side of the cruiser.

"8753-a, if I'm honest, I didn't expect you to like me this much," I mumbled the words as we came to a stop at the window railing, "It's just, you're so- and I'm just-"

My breath caught as she tucked my hand against her waist and drawed me closer, nestling her head into my shoulder. Her angelic hair tickled my cheeks.

"It's okay, 8643, I know how it feels. I just, well, I guess I like you too." She looked out at the field of asteroids passing by, great boulders of antediluvian mineral hurtling through space with no aim, existing without end. "If I'm completely honest with you, you're the first guy that's ever talked to me. I know we saw each other in school, but-"

"Gender segregation?"

She smiled, "Yeah." The energy seemed to be gone from her voice. She nestled her head deeper into my shoulder and gripped my hand. "I figured I'd try being energetic for you, because maybe it would make you like me more, or something like that."

"8753-a, of course I like you, I just... I'm not good with words."

"Can," she seemed to shrivel into herself as time wore on, the social interaction weighing heavily on her, "Can we go somewhere else and skip lunch? I don't like being out here in the open."

"Oh, uh, of course. We can go back to my domicile and we can just hang out, I reckon." I took her hand -an altogether unfamiliar feeling- and led her back to my place. I opened the door and let her sit on the bed -sadly, there wasn't enough space for two people to sit on it- and sat on my minifridge.

"Are you okay? You were so energetic earlier and then suddenly you weren't. Is something wrong?"

She closed her eyes and tucked her hair behind her ear, an obvious nervous tic. "8643, w-why? Do you not like me?"

I blinked in amazement, "Of course I like you! Didn't you read that message I sent? You make me a total mess!"

"Part of me thought it was a cruel joke. Other guys have, yknow, messed with me before. You're the only one that's been genuine. I hope."

I stood up and walked over to her, "I... I... I don't know how to prove it to you, but I... " My lips clashed with my brain, refusing to cooperate. I shut down. My hands took hers while I sat, limp-necked, on my knees before her.

"I guess there's only one thing that could really show me, I-I guess." Crimson blush spread across her cheeks, "You c-could k-kiss me, I-I think."

But i don't know how to do that, I can't do-

I lifted my head and took hers in my hands. I leaned in closer, and touched my lips to hers. She and I both let out a soft moan at the new sensation.

Our lips lingered together and passion began to take hold. She tangled her hands into my rough hair and my hands dug into hers. Her soft and silky lips pushed against mine, our cheeks burned with brazen desire and soon our lips opened and wordlessly our tongues began tangling with each other, flicking this way and that as years -decades even- of waiting and wanting were unleashed.

I followed my instincts and my desires after that. Once she pulled away to catch her breath, I took hold of the zipper than ran from her neck to her crotch -her breath hitched on a oh-so-soft moan- and pulled it down. Once her breasts were exposed I moved my lips down and kissed one while I fondled the other. My movements were clumsy, but I knew what I wanted. She moaned as I kissed and nipped at them, and she cried out in pleasure when I made it to her nipples.

But I wasn't satisfied, and neither was she, and as I sucked and bit at her breasts I continued pulling the zipper down, down past the utilitarian and rough panties, the rough hedges that lay beneath them. I pulled my hands away from her breasts and moved them to her crotch. My fingers glided beneath the panties -briefs, really- and into the wetness beneath. Her back arched as my fingers stumbled across her clit and between her labia, and she nearly screamed in pleasure when my finger found its way inside her, her hips bucking like a raging bull all the while. I twitched it and slid it in and out, unsure of what I was doing but following instinct, until her pussy tightened around my finger and she let out a sound that was half-scream and half-moan.

That didn't go quite as I had dreamed.