Androshorts: A Christmas Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course not," I looked across the table at my handsome companion, "It's OK Doc," I said; I took a deep breath, "you could have told me mate," I reached across the table and lay a warm hand on his and gave it a gentle squeeze.

"Thanks Fay," he smiled back. He leaned back and grabbed a log from the basket by his seat and threw it into the middle of the fire as Perry Como had half of the bar started singing about building a snowman in the meadow. "Andie was such a huge part of my life you see," he said, "and even though I know that her illness is nothing to do with me, I still have that British, empire-building, stiff upper lip, Dunkirk spirited male consideration that I should be able to mend things, to make it all better." He looked out of the window, "and of course I can't. And I still have that institutionalised guilt that we Englishmen suffer from, you know?" He smiled a sad smile, "I suppose it could have been worse, at least I'm not trying to raise a couple of teenage children that are having to watch their Mum slowly stop recognising them."

With nothing else I could do I just leaned forward and hugged him, squeezing him tight around the shoulders to just try and pass on some warmth and compassion.

"And that's why I was so impressed when you said you wanted to be in a relationship where you could start a family. Sadly for me it was something that Andie and I never got around to. We were both at that place in our careers and we were planning things when she had the stroke and of course she didn't want to do anything until she knew more about the effects of it, her chance of having another one, that kind of thing." He took a sip of his Coke, "Once they worked out why the stroke had happened, the symptoms of dementia started." He pursed his lips into a half smile, wrinkled his nose and shrugged his shoulders as if to say, 'ah well, shit happens'.

"Doc," I said, sitting up straight, "I..."

"Go on Fay," he said, almost as if he could see what was coming.

"I get it Doc, honestly," I said, "and hearing your story just makes me want it more." I took a sip of my beer and reflected. "I have a request."

"Right?"

"When we're alone, like this I mean or at my place, can I call you... Dan?" I was conscious that the world called him 'Doc' and I could separate me from his past.

"Do you know, I'd really like that."

I knew from his face that he really meant it.

He was Dan Savage for most of his life until halfway through his third year at secondary school, the Ron Ely film 'Doc Savage' was on the TV on a boring Tuesday evening and changed his life for ever. Daniel Savage, promising artist and exceptional front row forward on the school rugby team, was dubbed 'Doc' by his classmates, then some of the teachers who thought that the square jawed, 'built like a brick-shithouse' young man fitted that epithet perfectly.

It followed him to college with a couple of dozen of his classmates, then to University with three of his college friends. He got so used to it that he started to introduce himself with the sobriquet. After all, when I arrived at the firm two years before and was shown around, I was introduced to 'Doc'.

But right now the super fine hunk looked just a little lost and hurt, and I desperately wanted to cheer him up and make things better for him after my morning post-revelation sulk,

"So Dan," I said, letting both of us get used to it, "I think I'd like to go back to my place, cook you a splendid dinner and... and carry on with the project - if that's OK."

"What a fantastic idea."

We finished our drinks and drove slowly through the darkening countryside and back into town. We passed a large Sainsbury's and I asked if he could pull in so I could buy something nice. He pulled in and we walked around the shop with him pushing the trolley as I threw things in. We reached the chillers and I made a point of looking him up and down,

"These," I said dipping in for two ribeye steaks.

"Now there is a lady that knows the way to a man's heart," he picked up both and scanned them, checking out the marbling, "Oh yeah, perfect."

We carried on walking and a grabbed two pre-prepared salads that I'd tried before and were great.

"Does sir fancy chips or a baked potato?" I turned and there was Dan, right in front of me, we were almost face to face.

"Most of all I fancy you Fay..." he kissed me again, "Baked," he said his hand resting gently on my arse cheek.

Much as I tried to be all cool and sophisticated, his big blue eyes looked down at me and I became all coy and giggly! With flushing cheeks I put my arm around his neck and kissed him.

"Hmm, complements like that will get you everywhere."

"Mmm," he said, "I like going everywhere."

With butterflies in my tummy and his arm around my waist, we picked up two large baking potatoes, then Dan directed me towards the wine department and I picked up a Malbec I'd previously been recommended for a meal just like this. To round this off I picked a cheesecake and a pot of fresh fruit and some double cream to go with it. With every choice Dan would squeeze me just the tiniest bit more and croon his agreement with a narrowed eyed grin.

I paid and we took our bags back to his car, and the short trip back to my place was completed with a discussion on how he liked his steak.

"Rare but not cold," he said.

"Thank heavens for that," I said moving closer to him and putting my hand on his, then resting on the gear stick, "That's how I was brought up with steak!"

I pointed out that Ron the Ex had been a 'well done - cooked almost dry' steak eater, and my still pink, juicy steak would have him complaining and saying that he would be sick if he had to watch me eat it. Twat.

"Andie was borderline veggie, and never cooked it," he said, "so it's a major win to have the right kind of dead animal on the plate sat with a gorgeous woman to share it with."

"Awww Dan!" I said leaning across and pecking him on the cheek.

Back at my place, he parked on my drive promising that we would return to the office for my car later. I thought briefly about my car in the office car park and the rest of the team knowing we were both 'out and finishing on site' and what thoughts that might create then thought 'Fuck it'. I showed him in and around the flat, and he was very complimentary about my decor, especially my vintage Christmas decorations I had bought in honour of our hotel suite.

Into the kitchen I micro-zapped the two potatoes, oiled and seasoned them and stuck them in the oven to crisp up, then got out my griddle pan and did everything I'd learned to do with good quality steak.

Dan got all manly and pulled the cork on the wine leaving it on the table to breathe, and while I was messing around with the salads he was making himself busy in the living room setting the table.

I stepped proudly through with my two piled plates to see that Dan had laid the table even lighting the candles that had been in the two candle sticks ever since I'd bought them from Ikea. I let out a sigh, the two uplighters were on, the lights on my dark Christmas tree were twinkling and the candlelight made my little place more homely than I could ever remember it being.

I'd bought the dining table years before and it only ever got used for up to the table dinners for special occasions as Ron much preferred sitting on the sofa with a tray on his lap so he could watch the TV at the same time. Dan saw my elation.

"I was going to ask if it was OK to light the candles, but I guess it is!"

"Oh Dan it looks fantastic!"

"Almost as fantastic as you look," he said, then stepped behind me. I put both plates down on their settings then realised that he was stood behind me for a reason. With just the biggest cheesiest grin I stepped in front of my chair and allowed him to move it behind me. It was the first time in my life that anyone had done such a thing for me, not even in a restaurant and I was charmed. He stepped across to my stereo and turned on some Christmas carols, faintly and in the background.

Dan poured the wine and took a sip of his, and I followed suit,

"Cheers Dan," I said.

"Cheers lovely Fay."

The steak was cooked to perfection and we both agreed, our pleasured moans synchronised as we did for the most splendid meal we'd eaten in ages. While the dinner at the restaurant during our first weekend had been really nice, this was special. We'd selected the food ourselves, cooked it, Dan had laid the table and it was probably the most romantic meal I'd ever eaten.

The candles, the lights on the tree, the carols and the wine just made it into more of a perfect moment.

I'd already plated the cheesecake and Dan insisted that he went to the kitchen and retrieved it while I refilled our glasses. The cheesecake, with its liberal dousing of raspberries, strawberries, blackberries, small chunks of apple and pineapple then covered in double cream was to die for and we slowly worked our way through it, both happy to eat a second portion.

Once finished we both cleared the table and I made coffee insisting that Dan, as my guest, should sit down and relax. He ignored me of course and loaded the dishwasher as I sorted the coffee. He did retreat to the living room mind you and when I returned it was to find that he was sat at the end of the sofa, an arm up along the back of the seat next to him looking like a perfect place for me to sit.

He smiled, I smiled and after turning off the main lights and putting our coffees on the table, I knelt up onto the sofa and lay against him and he put his arm around me pulling me into a hug.

He picked up the remote control for TV and switched it, asking how to turn on the DVD player. I took the controllers from him and changed the source. Dan pressed the play button and after all of the usual stuff of DVD trailers, there were the opening titles of 'Doc Savage -- Man of Bronze' It was very funny and all the way through I felt my own 'Doc' Savage with his arm around me, while I lay my hand over his, stroking his arm and his hand as we giggled our way through the dated but thoroughly enjoyable film.

"There you go," said Dan as the titles ran up the screen, "That's the reason I've been called 'Doc' all these years."

"It was OK," I said, still holding his arm around me. I turned slightly and reached up and kissed his lips. "I think MY Doc Savage is way more handsome than the one on the TV..."

"YOUR Doc Savage?" he said quietly.

"Yeah..." I whispered kissing him again.

He returned the kiss, pushing his tongue between my opening lips to tangle with mine. It just added to the whole wonderful evening and I knew that I was going to make love with him that night. I thought for a second about where I was in my cycle but thought, fuck it, this is for Dan and me, not for a baby.

His spare hand went to the front of my blouse and undid a couple of buttons, a hand slipping inside to caress my bare skin, goosepimply under his gentle touch and even though he wasn't there yet my nipples hardened inside the lacy bra I'd put on that morning just in case this was going to happen.

We stopped to take a breath, and I stood. Using both remotes I killed the TV and DVD player, took his hand and pulled him towards the bedroom, him turning off the two uplighters as we walked past; the Christmas lights flashing to themselves.

I pulled him into my bedroom, pulling off my opened blouse over my head and skinning down my jeans. I lay back on my bed, watching him strip in a similar fashion.

He lay beside me looking me up and down in just my dark blue lacy bra and matching string. I must add that I was wearing white ankle socks but hey, I felt sexy. He pulled me into his arms and we started kissing again, our hands roaming across bare skin before us. It was wonderful and probably the first time I'd engaged in petting like this purely for its sake. Previous boyfriends, and me I suppose, were so keen to get to the intercourse that we'd missed all of this fun.

And fun it was. I was tingly and buzzing from straight up sexual energy and I could feel that my pussy was swelling and dampening ready for him. He upped the ante somewhat and with a single pinch he released my bra, pulling at the front to slide it off of my shoulders and down my arms. My hard nipples were pointing up and at him in salute to his skill in lovemaking.

He dropped his mouth on one then the other of course and I felt the tingling deep inside, making me gasp and arch my neck back into the pillows as he pleasured me. While he continued to tongue lash me, I felt his fingers that had lain on my belly slowly stroke down to my groin until the tips slid under the elastic of my panties. I had shaved my pussy weeks before when I knew that this kind of thing would probably be happening with him and other than some stubble I had altogether forgotten to shave that morning he still had a reasonably clear path to my pussy.

His big hand went down and rubbed across the whole area making me want to curl up but I forced myself to stay flat, even going so far as pushing my groin up to meet him. So impressed was he that after a few gentle strokes and a single middle finger playing temporarily with my enlarged clit he removed his hand to pull my panties down. I raised my middle to help him with his task and once past my knees I kicked them off the rest of the way.

Now naked I decided that I was going to play with this fantastic body in my bed.

Dan's broad chest was on display and I stroked hands across his defined musculature and the golden hairs spread thickly across it. Next I moved across to lay across him, raising my leg across his to keep him where I wanted him and to get my pussy to rub against something!

I kissed his face, then kissed down his cheek, then down his neck, down his chest pulling some of those fabulous hairs into my teeth and giving the lightest tug. He flinched and laughed, as I looked back up at him with a growl. As I continued down, kissing the flat flesh as I went I felt his loins tense as I got within inches of the base of the big cock swelling against his stretchy underpants. I pulled at edges of his pants dragging them over his erection until the hard flesh was free and springing up towards my face. I kissed that too.

I had done oral on my two long term boyfriends before of course as they had to me and I think it was just a bit of squeamishness on my part, but now I had just had the most amazingly romantic evening and somehow I was going to do anything for this great guy.

I put my mouth over the end and sucked him in, moving up and down as I had seen on some rude videos and how Ron had asked me to do it to him.

"Oh shit," groaned Dan, twitching as I dragged my lips over his mushroom head before sliding down to do again and again.

He started to groan and I knew that he was close. I did fancy blowing him but wanted him to fuck me even more! He guessed and rolled on top of me, sliding strongly into my wetness to a new depth and with a new passion. Christ but he was a great lover. I started to move with him feeling almost every bit of me touching almost every bit of him.

While I couldn't complain about our sex at the hotel, we were perhaps both still a bit inhibited at the rather strange situation we found ourselves in, and now we had both changed since then. I held him tight with feelings of such intensity I wasn't sure I'd ever felt them before. He pushed in and out of me with such feeling that I started to come almost straight away, gasping for him to continue and take me there one more time, to keep giving me the pleasure he'd so ably demonstrated before but... shit, even after all this time I still struggle to put those feelings into words.

Suffice it to say I clung to him, terrified that he would just think I was laying there and having him screw me and not joining in, but my uterus and the number of times it went into orgasmic spasm made a lie of that thought.

I cried out his name,

"Dan, oh God, please, Oh Dan, keep going... oh shit, Darling Dan, pleeeeeeeease!" as I rolled over the edge again, and it was with the greatest delight I felt him come at the same time as me.

We slept. It was so good that when we woke the next morning we did it all over again, and again after that.

I got up and made us both breakfast going with bacon sandwiches and hot tea that we consumed sat up in bed, still naked. Dan grumbled about the lack of a TV in my bedroom which I blamed on Ron who said that bedrooms were for sleeping, and the fact that when he left he took the spare. Dan said more about how he considered his bedroom at the mews as 'his room' and tended to stay in it for everything.

"But it's your house as well Dan," I said.

"Legally," he replied taking the last sandwich quarter from the big plate I'd used, "It was Andie's and we put the mortgage in both of our names when we got married." He sighed, "Before she became ill, Andie always called the room I'm in 'the nursery'. She would have been a very good, if rather strict, Mum I'm sure."

I twisted round and knelt up on my bed, still naked,

"So Dan, you'd have no objections to spending Christmas Day here with me then?"

"But I invited you!?" he said with an apologetic grin.

"Don't care," I said putting my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek, "as you can see there are no ghosts here," I waved my hand around, "and you and I fit beautifully on my sofa out there".

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer, so my tits were crushed against him.

"Deal," he said, "I'll supply the food."

I kissed him in delight,

"Deal, what do you have so far?"

He looked thoughtful,

"A bottle of port and a bottle of champagne..."

"And?"

"That's pretty much it," he said, "No, I tell a lie, I have one of my sister's Christmas puddings from last year."

"Home made?"

"Oh yeah," he said, "should be perfect."

"Let's get showered and go shopping then."

"After," he said.

"After what?" For an answer he swung me down to lay beside him then rolled over me, "Ooh thaaaat..." I gasped feeling him push up and into me again. Christ, but it felt soooo good.

Two hours later we felt extremely refreshed after our morning lovemaking, then some more, then breakfast, then once more just to make sure. I felt rather lightheaded after all of our activity; having sex with Ron had always been really nice and did feel good, it was nothing like with Dan. Ron's penis had always seemed a nice size but nothing like the weapon that Dan wielded over me and into me. Ron had given me a couple of orgasms, but just that -- a couple, in our five year relationship.

Dan was an amazing lover and using his lips, fingers and tongue let alone his penis had me rolling and writhing across the bed as he played with me, in fact it was fair to say that Dan had given me more orgasms that morning than Ron had given me for our whole time together.

I don't think I had a single care in the world that morning as we walked around Sainsburys filling our trolley with all of the stuff that we fancied. It turned out that neither of us really liked turkey so we passed by the poultry instead picking up a medium sized lamb joint and another of beef. We added potatoes, vegetables and a variety of other treats both sweet and savoury. It was a bit of a struggle for us as we were very much in party mood and had to keep reminding ourselves that our holiday was only for a couple of evenings and one long day; Boxing Day would see us at his sister's house.

Fortunately we kept it sensible and within no time flat we were packing everything into his car and driving back to my place to unload it again, stopping only at the office to collect my car which I parked on my drive with his truck directly across the road from it.

That Saturday night we spent in front of the TV again, just chilling out to Netflix movies, with me cuddled up to Dan, warm and cosy in a way I hadn't been since my Royal Engineer Boyfriend who was another cuddler.

1...456789