Androshorts: That Bloody Woman!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He giggled and kissed her again, dropping his hand further to her groin and slipping a single finger against her puffy vaginal lips, finding the inside very wet and ready for him.

"Climb aboard honey," he said, "you're perfect."

She did so, taking his large cock and bringing it level with her very wet puss. He looked up at her as she straddled him, looking gorgeously naked in the half light of the cabin. She slowly settled down feeling him slowly enter her.

"Fucking WOW!" she said she dropped down on him, "Oooh yeah, that's so nice Dave," she stopped and settled comfortably on him fully inside her. She rode up and down on him setting her own pace and he saw her boobs flex with her as her muscles tightened and relaxed as the moment took her.

"That's prefect Debs," he said, "like I said," he looked her naked body up and down again, "You're perfect."

"Tan lines," she panted touching her groin and the thin white lines around her waist and the triangles front and back.

"Still perfect honey," he said, conscious that her panting was speeding up as was her activity.

"Oh Dave..." she hissed and dropped down onto him their mouths meshing together in a bit of a wine fuelled mess. After a few moments of well-meaning silence interspersed with gasps as they kissed, they fell into a bit of a rhythm with Dave pushing up and Debs pushing back and it soon became obvious that she was getting into what they were doing, "Oh yeah, that's so nice... oh Dave..." she gasped, pushing her cheek against his, "Thank you, ooooh thank you!"

He felt the moisture between their faces and guessed that she was crying.

"Hey baby," he said moving back a bit so they could look into each other's faces, "you OK?"

"Yeah," she breathed, her big smile proving that she was, "This is so lovely, I can't tell you." He kissed her.

"Talking about a long time coming, I'm barely holding off the inevitable here, I'm not sure I can..."

"Oh Dave!" she flushed with a giggled sigh, and rolled to one side pulling him over her, "fuck me Dave," she hissed, "Fuck me and make me come, I'm so close..."

He rode her harder, timing his thrusts with her gasps, her cry became a rather surprised warble as, he supposed, she was reaching orgasm?

He worked on that fact she was and fucked into her as hard as he could and her warble became a single cry as he felt her entire body tremble and then strain as she pushed up into him as he came into her.

"Oh Wow! DAVE!" she said her beaming smile into his face, "that was fantastic, you are just the best!" she kissed him again as he settled between her legs resting his weight on his elbows, "Is it always that good with you?"

"I don't know," he said kissing her back, "we should try again in a little while and see."

"Definitely," she chuckled, running her hands through his dark hair.

"Thank you." She said pulling his face down to hers again.

"Oh no Debs, thank you. That was incredible."

"No... I mean thank you FOR EVERYTHING," she wriggled he face the tiniest bit, "For listening to me, for putting up with my moods, for being my friend when I needed one." She caught her breath, "For making love to me so wonderfully."

"You're worth it Debs." He said. He took a breath, "I must confess that I had thought about throwing you overboard five or six times a day for the first week but then I'd never have made it back to dry land but then after you had that first bad dream and you told me about you Dad and your brother, well it all sort of made sense and I... well... I just saw this injured girl that I had to rescue."

"From what?" she said, her pretty face looking intrigued.

"From the past, from the nightmares, from people that had ruined her life for too long."

"Oh Dave," she hissed and pulled him into a hug, "I'm so glad that YOU found me!"

"Hard not to on a boat this size," he grinned at her.

"No!" she snapped play-bashing him on his shoulder with her fist, "I've had several boyfriends before, lived with one of them for eighteen months, and I never told him one tenth of what I told you in that first night after my bad dream, and that was just after you cuddling me to sleep a few times."

"Was ex-boyfriend a soldier?"

"Yes," she said, "Army officer lost his leg from the knee down from an IED in Afghan," she closed her eyes, "We made love a few times, but it was never like that, not ever."

"Don't tell me," said Dave with a grin, "I bet he spoke Squaddie language didn't he."

"Yes!" she said, "he did, all of the time."

"And I bet your father approved of him?"

"Took to him almost straight away, I was waiting for those words 'like the son I always wanted', he gave me such a hard time after I stopped seeing him."

"That explains that then," said Dave rolling off of his lover to lay beside her.

She took the opportunity to get up and waddle to the bathroom before any mess was made, and he could hear the flushing of the WC and her washing her hands.

She reappeared and walked back towards him, the first time he'd seen her completely naked and she took his breath away.

"What?" she said wiping her hands on the towel in their kitchen and looking down at herself.

"You're gorgeous," he said, "simply gorgeous."

She walked back to the bed,

"Aww you're juust saying that because we've made love and are going to do it again as soon as you get your breath back."

She knelt back on the bed and then lay next to him, he couldn't stop looking at the naked woman next to him.

"Making love," he said carefully, "I kind of get the feeling that you... err... how can I put this... know what you like."

"WHAT!?" she giggled with a slight screech.

"I get the feeling that you are a prolific masturbator."

Her face flushed and she bit her bottom lip.

"Guilty as charged sir," she said.

"Vibrator?"

She went quiet and still biting her lips nodded her head very quickly,

"Hell yeah!" she turned to her side, giving another great view of her great breasts, "In my bag, you... you... didn't hear it did you?"

He desperately wanted to say yes, but just laughed.

"No honey, I really want to say yes, but I really didn't!" She was laughing fit to burst now, he took her hand and kissed it, and she slowed. "I just get the feeling that while making love to a man has been a bit of an issue with you, making love to yourself has been a staple for some time?"

She caught her breath,

"Discovered wanking at University," she said, "Read some Mummy Porn a friend lent me and got so into that I found myself in my rooms and on my sofa at three in the afternoon with my jeans and panties round my ankles bashing my clit to bits when I should have been at a seismology lecture." She put her head on her pillow and closed her eyes. "I guess that I was able to separate masturbation from everything else that happened to me. Harry..." she stopped for a second as she considered, "I think that Harry was always about his pleasure and his power, never anything in it for me; and that gap meant that I could enjoying wanking I suppose."

"Good," he said, "And the seismology lecture?"

"Borrowed someone else's notes. It was nowhere near as morally uplifting and educational as the Mummy Porn."

"Tell me about the Mummy porn," said Dave stroking his large hand down her soft, tanned body.

"Usual shit," she said, "Pretty professional, busy woman, meets rich businessman, investor, competitor sort of thing. They end up in bed..."

"Doing what?"

"Everything!" she said taking his hand and pressing it to her boobs, "and I mean everything."

Dave leant across and whispered directly into her ear,

"Tell me," he said, "Tell me what he did to her..." She closed her eyes.

"There was this one passage," she said her chest heaving with the recollection, "He pushes her back on the bed and gets between her thighs and... licks her."

"Like this?" He quickly rolled between her thighs and gently pushed them apart.

"Dave no!" she said, "You've only just fu... Oooh shit!" she gasped as he mouth went straight to her labia and his tongue forced a passage through to her clitoris and proceeded to attack it with gusto, "Oh Christ," she gasped sinking slightly in the bed and spreading her thighs more, her fists grasping the sheet either side of her as she writhed in her pleasure, "Oh fuck Dave, YES!" she howled as he sucked and pulled at her clitoris with his lips and tongue.

Remembering how his wife and succumbed to orgasm after orgasm this way he kept going, happy that this was at least going to be a first for his present lover and he came up for air a second time after Debs stopped pulling his clean shaven face into her pussy.

The following morning, they woken by a knock on the cabin door, and he pulled on his shorts and took two steps to it. He opened the door to smiling faces all in Worldsail uniforms and a lady from US customs and immigration. After some very speedy showing of passports and him pointing into the cabin to the still snoozing naked girl with just a sheet over her.

"I do need to check Mr Ross, can you wake Miss Conroy please?"

"Of course," he said and dropped down into the boat, giving her a gentle shake. She came round, looking in his smiling face.

"Hey lover," she said, "good morning!" she pulled his face down to kiss her.

"The authorities are here honey," he said, "just want to check you are who you say you are!"

"Of course," she sat up, naked stretching in the first rays of sunlight coming in through the open hatchway. She stood and pulled up the sheet to wrap it around herself, a couple of times in fact, tucking the lose end into her cleavage, before pulling at the bottom to mount the few steps out into the daylight. "Oh," she said, seeing the smiling Worldsail staff in their new uniforms, "Company."

"Good Morning Miss Conroy," said the first, "a pleasure to meet you at last, I'm John Preston, Caribbean manager," he extended a hand. "Good trip?"

"John!" she said taking his hand, "A great trip," she tried not to make smiling eye contact with her lover, "Quite splendid, good time and with no great drama involved."

"Excellent," he looked from her to Dave and then back again, "We'll just check everything over and top up and empty out, just before you head off for the last stretch. Can I introduce my good friend Mandy who'll check out your passports and everything?"

She had already finished with Dave so he dropped down into the boat with the Worldsail crew and once inside, after the fresh air of the bright Florida morning the musty smell of him and her was noticeable in the large cabin.

He started to put pack the bed away and figured that with windows open that would soon clear. It was, however, extremely clear to anyone that had smelled the particular smell before precisely what the UK Operations Manager and the Corporate Manager had been up to on those long boring nights sailing across the Atlantic. The three Worldsail crew set to with a will and the boat was spotless in a very few moments, while the engine had been serviced, the sails and rigging checked, even the cooker, water boiler and oven checked and they even changed all of the filters.

Dave had a very quick shower and changed into his Worldsail Polo shirt and shorts seeing as he was now, technically, on the firms time. Above him he could hear two of the staff seeing to the various hoists and winches chatting, one English, one American.

"Did you see Debbie Conroy?" said the Englishman, "She's supposed to be one hell of ballbreaker but what the fuck?"

"Fuckin' dream girl man," said the American, "she could bust my balls anytime she wants."

"Do you think she knew that that sheet was leaving nothing to the imagination?" said the Brit.

"I can dream man," said the Florida boy, "I can dream, heaven must be missing an angel bud."

Their voices faded as the got back to their turn-around duties.

Dave laughed if only to himself, and left the shower room and headed for the deck. There was Debs still looking angelic in her white sheet wrapping sat in the well deck and sipping on a can of Coke.

"You have Coke?" said Dave.

"In the Ice box honey," she said reaching down into a large cooler and pulling one from a mass of ice, "Here," she popped it open for him, took and sip from the top and handed it to him with a big smile.

"Thanks," he said taking his first slug of his all-time favourite cold beverage in at least a month, adding an 'ooh yeah,' for good measure.

"My turn in the shower Dave," she said standing up, and pulling her sheet dress straight, and in doing so showed every line and curve of that perfect body he'd got to know so well the night before.

"OK Baby," he said, adding the affectation without even thinking about it.

The Customs and immigration lady had gone, while the Worldsail crew were finishing off, and Dave was working his way down his third Coke. So what if he had a bit of a sugar rush and didn't sleep again until August this was paradise. Just to improve things Debs appeared still wet from the shower and in her brightest bikini. The Worldsail crew were just finishing off when she appeared with a simple, "Hi Guys!" and trotting across to where Dave was sat to bend forward to kiss him. The two, the Brit and the Yank both looked down the boat at her fantastic bottom pointing directly at them.

Fuck but she was hot. That accountant sure was one lucky bastard...

They stayed that night taking the opportunity to get some essential laundry done and walking hand in hand through the vibrant and buzzing Key West to John Preston's place and dinner with him and his girlfriend. The ate great barbecue, beautifully prepared by John's girlfriend Becky, and chatted and joked, about the world, about sailing, about Key West and were two couples, without question.

Dave noticed at one point Becky taking Debs hand and leading her off somewhere.

"So, how has your trip been Dave?" said John sipping his beer, "Can Worldsail officially call you a sailor now?"

"I guess so," said Dave, "hated the first week or so, thought I would end up killing Debs..."

"But you look like you're getting on fine now!" said John.

"That we are, hate to admit it but yes; not sure who the Shrew was and whether it has been tamed but yeah, I think it's fair to say that we are 'getting along'."

No point in denying after all.

Both of the women reappeared Debs carrying of all things a large handbag.

As the clock ticked towards one in the morning Dave confessed himself done in and with lots of thanks and offers of a return visit if John and Becky ever found themselves in the South of England they started a slow walk back to their boat, and their bed for the night.

He unlocked the compound with the gate key, one that would open similar compounds across the globe, then unlocked the Montego Bay and stepped down. Inside it was to find the bed made, and the sheets littered with red rose petals, a glass of wine by each side of the bed and the bottle in a chiller. To top it all off their where two red candles in tall glass holders, one by each wine glass.

"John you reckon?"

"Becky," said Debs coming down behind him, I wondered who she was talking to on the phone as we were getting ready to leave!"

Dave took Debs in his arms and kissed her, running his hot hands across her back, bottom and her sides, pulling her T-shirt up to get even closer to her. Next he was unbuttoning her shorts and pushing them down, she stepping out of them and leaving them with her slip on sandals. He pulled her T-shirt up and off, leaving her in just her brightly colour panties and matching bra.

"Excuse me for a moment won't you?" she said pulling free from him for a moment, "girl has to do what a girl has to do."

"Ok Baby," he said and contented himself with a sip of the white fruity Californian wine they had been drinking most of the night with their new friends. He stripped down to his boxers, and lay on the bed, away of the sweet pungent smell of the rose petals all around them and the candles.

"Shut your eyes," came a voice from the bathroom.

"If you have all of my family in there to surprise me Debs this could be just a tiny bit embarrassing."

"Oh no," she said, closing the door, "Good but not that good," he heard her walk around the room, "OK Dave you can open them."

He looked across the bed and their she was in the most fetching white lace babydoll night dress with matching boy shorts.

"Sir likes?" she said, with a hint of nervousness.

"Shit," said Dave, "and I thought you looked amazing naked." She took a step forward. "No," he said "let me just look for a few more seconds."

She grinned,

"Sir obviously likes."

"Sir thinks you look amazing," he said, "Right, come here and let me see if it's as nice to touch as it is to stare at."

She crawled on to the bed and pushed him back down,

"My turn to touch and play Mr Ross," she said pushing his shoulders down onto the bed. She tucked her fingers into his shorts and pulled them down, his large erection springing up to meet her. She took a gentle hold of him and gently pumped, she lowered her mouth down to him, "Mummy Porn, don't fail me now..."

They made love again, with him on top again encouraging her to play with her clit and he screwed her. She came, she came again, he came; perfect, they drank their wine and both sat staring at the other.

"So Debs," he said, "I..."

"Dave, are we going to have one of those 'it's been a great cruise and everything, but...' moments?" she picked up her wine glass.

"No," he spluttered, "quite the opposite in fact, I was rather hoping it was going to be one of those 'why don't you move in with me and Kathy while you raise money for your post graduate year' moments actually."

She smiled that wonderful smile to him,

"Really?"

"Yeah really," he said, putting a hand to her cheek and leaning in to kiss her.

"My own room?" she said.

"If you wish," he said, "only trouble is it's my own room as well... and well... we'd have to share."

She kissed him back,

"Damn you drive a hard bargain Dave Ross," she sipped her wine now, "Oooooohkay, seeing as you're only going to bitch and whine if I say no, aren't you!"

"Might do," he said with a hint of petulance.

"What about Kathy?"

"She has her own room," said Dave.

"You know what I mean!"

"Kathy will just love you, she's been nagging me to date and get a girlfriend ever since she watched the 'Friends' boxset on Amazon."

"So long as you're sure." She leaned in and kissed him, "thanks Dave..." she giggled, "I've been saying that quite a bit lately haven't I?"

"Yeah, but you know what, I really don't mind."

They kissed, put their glasses down and he removed the lace babydoll that she was still wearing, although rather askew.

They began to make love again,

"Dave," she said, "I'm having another Mummy Porn moment."

"Really? Do tell."

"Look, you can take me from behind you know!"

"OK Debs," he said, rolling to one side, "what happens in the Mummy Porn?"

"He grabs her, flips her onto he hands and knees and fucks her from behind..." she panted.

"That complicated?"

"Yeah."

"Ooohkay," he said sitting back on his haunches, "If I get lost somewhere along the way, just nudge me in the right direction will you?"

"Oh yea..." but before she could finish her sentence, she was flipped over onto her front and felt him take a firm hold of her hips and effortlessly slide into her, "Ooooh fuck yeah!" she gasped as he began to fuck her. Her exhortations were similar to those of the night before, and again she was playing with her clitoris with the occasional stroke of his balls when they were close enough.

"Please Dave, I'm nearly there, keep going, yeesss, keep go....oooooh shit!" She came, and it was too much for him and he came too, pumping deep into her and feeling her final spasms as she toyed with herself for the last few moments.

1...456789