Androshorts: The Arse man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bit keen aren't we Steve?"

"Just pleased to see you Alex," he smiled back at me.

I couldn't resist; Tom and I used to play around with oral sex when we lived together and it was great fun. This was an altogether tougher preposition mind you. Tom's dick was very nice, but nowhere near the size of this monster!

I licked it from the base up to the mushroom head, stopping to take it into my mouth and suck it, briefly licking the sensitive underside with my tongue. That done, I bobbed up and down, well as far down as I could go on it without gagging, and mouth-fucked him.

He watched me with great interest and I'm sure I felt him grow and harden even more.

He lifted me of and pulled me to him and we kissed again passionately, hotly and with a fire I'd never known before. I was trembling all over and ready for him.

I felt his hands at my hips and he was pulling my panties down leaving me naked but for my stocking and suspenders, and I was gasping.

"Please Steve," I gasped, kissing him tenderly now.

"OK Baby, let's do this..." he breathed into my face. He reached onto his bedside table and got a condom, splitting the packet and sliding it on to his cock in one swift movement. He rolled to one side, as if to get on top of me.

"No," I said, "let's do it this way..." I rolled onto my hands and knees happy that I was presenting such a sexy view for my lover with my suspender belt around my hips and my round peachy arse framed by their straps.

"Fuck YEAH," he growled.

I felt his knees go either side of mine and the sexual tension rose to such a peak that I was convinced the second he touched me I'd come.

Almost...

I felt strong manly hands grasp my hips and move me to where he wanted me, and I groaned - I was so fucking tense!

Finally I felt the tip of his cock swipe across my buttock before it pressed against my yielding cleft and he pushed straight in.

FUCKING WOW!! SHIT!!

He was a big lad and my pussy, used only to the cold unyielding plastic of my various toys, moulded around his hot rod and it thrust hard into me until his wiry pubic hair was touching my arse.

"Oh fuck, Steve!" I groaned, "That is fucking wonderful!"

He pulled out of me slowly, only to thrust hard back in again, his hips bashing against my bare arse pushing me forward slightly so that my boobs swung with the energy. So impressed was he that this became his favoured technique and because he had pushed my shoulders down his huge weapon was bashing into my insides in a totally new way.

I felt 'taken', I felt for the first time in my life that my lover was taking charge and was fucking me; no sweet romantic thoughts of love and mutual joinder, he was fucking me and it was the most amazing sex of my life ever, no question. As I lay there thinking of his mastery of me, I felt the first of half a dozen light spanks, no real pain but again the imagery was enough and I felt my womb contract my first ever orgasm through penetrative sex.

"Steve," I gasped thrust a hand back to clutch at my pussy, "Fuck Steve, I'm coming Steve, keep going, for God's sake Steve keep going, pleeeeease keep... ooooooowww shit!"

Fuck but I came hard. My body jerked as my legs, arms and stomach muscles all tried to contract and expand at the same time, and I cried out in perfect confusion as the waves of pleasure poured throughout my straining body.

"Ooh yeah," said Steve, "That's the stuff, come on Alex," he started to slowly pound into me, "Let's... have... another... ONE!"

"Ooooooh Steve!" I cried as I rolled into another first, a penetrative multiple; although I wasn't quite sure if I was going to explain this one to my friend Dawn at work.

He screwed me wonderfully and lay there and let him do what he wanted. After my first lot of orgasms he pulled out of me and got me to roll on to my back and he mounted me again, sliding straight in again fucking me perfectly.

After the 'quick and dirty' doggie sex had quenched the flames, this time it was much more sensitive and after we'd established a rhythm we kissed again. It was so nice and a delightful change of pace, and while the hands and knees screwing had given me the relief that I'd craved since Friday this normal boring missionary was quite lovely. He was gentle and loving and I felt a totally different kind of orgasm approaching and I welcomed it, gasping and crying just the tiniest bit to his passionate tenderness as we stopped fucking and made love. I came, hugging him tight and whispering love into his ear.

"Come in me Steve," I panted, forgetting that he was wearing a condom.

"Would love to Alex but, ah, there's a little matter of reproduction?"

"Fuck," I wanted to feel him pour into me, I knew that I would come from feeling that hot splash of his passion deep inside my body. I thought to our sexy banter that had morphed into a wank fantasy I'd had about Steve when I thought he was gay and looked up at him with a cheeky grin, "Take it out Steve," I said.

"What?"

"Take it out, I want it back on my hands and knees..." he looked at me a bit strange but did as he was asked. I settled back into place, and felt him slide back into me to the greatest depth and I gasped. take the condom off, and..." I paused for breath, he was still pounding into me of course, "and stick your big hard dick up my arse!"

He grinned and nodded his head, he was sexual a connoisseur after all.

"Hmmm, some innuendo?" he said reminding me of our work shorthand for anal, "Are you sure Alex?" He pushed hard into me and I felt his prick bash into something inside me that made me want to come again.

"Fuck yeah," I said, starting to roll backwards and forwards to get his knob to touch places I wanted touching, "There's some moisturiser in my bag, make a perfect lube."

Keeping his cock deep in my cunt I felt him lean to one side to get my bag.

I carried on my hip swinging and rotating to feel him in different places in me, and I was so enjoying my new feelings that I forgot why he had stopped and suddenly there were his slippery fingers push experimentally against my virgin anus.

I froze with open mouthed shocked pleasure as the first finger slipped in and rubbed, pushing down against his cock, which rubbed against my sensitive G-spot. I cried out again, and he was so impressed his slid a second finger into me and I felt the slight burn as my ring stretched to allow him access. I could feel more of the cold moisturiser being squirted down his fingers and into my arse, and I was trembling with excited anticipation.

I reached out and grabbed the pillows just above my head, don't ask me why. He had started to pump his fingers in and out, in and out, and I knew I was going to come again. I pulled the pillows to my face,

"Please Steve, fuck me!" I begged.

"Of course Alex," he said and felt his fingers withdraw.

And so I found myself with my flushed face buried in the pillow and his warm hands resting on my bottom.

"Reach back and spread your cheeks for me Alex," said Steve. I did so.

Steve had done such a good job that his huge slippery cock slipped easily inside me, and I cried out in gasping hissing moans as he took my anal virginity.

Again, within moments he was sawing in and out of me in the same slow, steady arse bashing rhythm he used when fucking my pussy. It was glorious and I released my arse cheeks to have my hand grab my pussy again and squeeze - FUCK! I came feeling my anus and back passage expand and contract around my violator.

"Come Steve," I begged, "for fuck sake, come in me, fuck me Steve, make me yours and take my anal cherry!"

"OK Alex," he said and started his attack once more.

"Come Steve, come baby; you're fucking that cute little arse you've been letching over for three months, that same arse you've wanted to pin over my desk, throw up my skirt, rip my panties off and spank for being such a bad girl and a prick tease, come in me!"

"Shit, Alex baby!" he cried out as he swelled inside me, and after a few more thrusts there was the hot splash of semen I'd missed so much over the last three years. I came.

We eased forward, him still locked inside of me, giving him a gentle squeeze with my anal muscles.

He hugged me, pulling me back to him so we were spooning. Spooning with one of the nicest, well used, big cocks locked up in my tight and no longer virginal back passage.

He held me tight and we drifted off to sleep. I woke in the night to find that he was still inside me and had regained his erection and I started to move against it, his semen acting as an additional lubricant. I came again feeling him making love to me strongly and passionately. He came again and we both fell back to sleep as if that second anal fuck was no more than a mutual dream.

I woke at a gentle knock on the door and room service delivering breakfast for two. I was still slightly hazy from our long night lovemaking, but remembered to keep the duvet over my naked body and as the two waitresses brought our food in.

I smiled at one of the a bit sleepily and she grinned, it must have been obvious that we'd been at it for at least part of the night, and the way that Steve looked in just his sprayed on boxer shorts that we'd be at it again, and soon.

We ate breakfast chatting about our previous night, complementing each other on our skill in the sack and how wonderful it had been for us both.

Steve ran a bath and we both climbed in with me laying back on his chest, having to let some of the water out once both of us were in. Steve massaged my shoulders and my chest paying particular attention to my big tits that he seemed so fixated with.

Finally, as I turned over and lay on my front he rubbed my lower back, hips and finally my arse, even going so far as to run a finger down the crack between my buttocks stopping to stray and play with my abused anus.

"That was rather nice what you did back there last night, and early this morning for that matter."

"One of my favourites," he grinned, "and before you ask, only ever with girls, whatever my work persona might suggest, I'm quite definitely heterosexual, totally."

"I never said you were gay!" I chuckled, taking hold of his hips and rubbing our wet bodies together, enjoying the feel of his cock erecting between us.

"Yeah but you bloody thought it didn't you."

"Might have done..." I said now rubbing my hard nipples into his chest, "but I am very sorry Steve, are you going to punish me for being so naughty?"

"I probably should do," he grinned, struggling to keep a straight face at the sexual imagery I was presenting to him.

"How about I make it up to you?" I pushed myself down his body bending my legs at the knees to get as low as I could and bring my mouth level with his big prick I'd felt plunged in and out of me so hard and so often the previous day.

I took hold of it and wiping off the bubbles I licked from the base up to the mushroom shape at the end of his shaft. He purred to indicate his appreciation. I smiled up at him, keeping eye contact at all times and lowered my mouth onto him sucking him and caressing him with my tongue.

I bobbed up and down on him for all I was worth enjoying the heat and the hardness against my tongue and I concentrated on making him come - in my mouth, a first for us both it seemed.

He indicated that I should stop, but I just shook my head. I'd had the most orgasmic night of my life and he'd been responsible for it. I just wanted to show how appreciative I was of his hard work. After some minutes of sucking and hand wanking, he eventually started to writhe a bit and I knew he was about to come.

I wanted to get all porn star on him and as soon as I felt the first splash in the back of my throat I pulled him out and directed his hot come on to my face, cheeks and chin, pumping him hard and until I had milked him dry.

He lay back in the bath getting his breath back and chuckling, saying again how brilliant I was at that. I stroked my finger from my chin up my cheek, collecting a fair string of his come and lowering it into my mouth to join the first shot that was still on my tongue.

"That I have to pay you back for," he said.

I washed the rest of him off in the bath water and we both got out. He dried me off with the huge white towels the hotel supplied then wrapped my up in one and carried me through to our bed of the night before.

Once I was laid down he pealed the blanket off of me and settled himself on the bed between my thighs and proceeded with the best non-fuck sexual experience of my life to date. No wanking, no stroking, no intimate massaging or fingering had ever come close to that cunnilingus that sunny lazy Sunday lunchtime.

After I can't remember how many comes he had given me, he said that his cock was hard again and he was going to fuck me. I could only agree and gasped, wept and cried through his second, amazingly intense lovemaking session.

So at a little after two in the afternoon, I dragged myself from his clutches starting to feel just the tiniest bit sore in both front and back holes and the hint of redness on my bottom were he had grabbed me as I passed him on my way to bathroom and he spanked me, just for badness.

But Fuck sake, he had totally turned me on to sex. It was like Steve had introduced me to a drug and I just felt I needed some more!

We both had another shower and we went to Tom's parent's house and collected Nicky. I introduced my Baby boy to Steve, as a friend from work 'who rescued me from the nasty men'. Tom's Dad had met Steve before and chatted with him about work and his latest escapade and how the company must save a fortune with him around. Tom was upstairs, I could hear him and he obviously didn't want to come down and meet the man that was twice his size and ten times the lover that he ever was.

We turned down the tiny cups of coffee and instead decided to pop over to my Mum's who had promised Nicky his proper Sunday dinner, the pittance that Tom's parents supplied at lunch time always left him hungry and they didn't believe in food between meals - which meant he had nothing between his tiny piece of chicken breast, unsalted boiled potatoes and under cooked vegetables Tom's mum tried to call Sunday lunch.

I had told Mum that I was going out to dinner with my rescuer and she said that she and Dad would love to meet him and I should bring him round if we had time.

We did have time. I had of course offered Steve to sleep at my place and save the money he would have spent on a hotel. He thanked me, and said he would quite definitely take me up on my offer.

I said that he'd have to undergo dinner with my Mum and Dad, and he said that he would very much like to meet them.

Nicky was quiet in the car, he normally was with strangers, but warmed up quite quickly to Steve.

Mum was her usual welcoming self and hugged Steve as if he was one of the family; it was only after she broke that I saw she had tears in her eyes and was saying 'thank you Steve, thank you for rescuing my little girl' over and over again.

Dad appeared from the garden and rescued him from Mum and shook hands and offered him a drink. Far from talking about the rescue Steve turned in to the jolly actor and was reducing Nicky to fits of laughter. His charm offensive continued and he had my entire family eating out of his hand within minutes.

Two years on and I sold my flat and moved in with Steve. Mum, Aunt Nix, my other Aunt Sophie and my Grandma Penny all started to nag him about making me an honest woman and he plays them all like the professional actor he is, enjoying their heated Mediterranean forthrightness right up to the point that they realise he is playing them. They have eased off on him a bit as he said that he doesn't want to ask me to marry him as he so enjoys pissing them off when they nag him.

Nicky worships him and about a month after moving in, he started to call him Daddy. Big, rough, tough, highly trained, martial arts expert, security man Steve turned into a big pussy cat and got all soppy with 'his boy Nick'. They are inseparable.

Steve had finally picked up some mainstream TV work as a bit of a rough diamond in a made for TV costume drama series and was starting to get interesting phone calls. He was signed up straight away for series two and three and then the phone calls from America started. He is rarely available for security work these days.

Sat in the living room one sunny Sunday afternoon just after his reaction to Nicky's 'Daddy' moment, I asked him if he'd like another child. All of this had actually made him almost as broody as me - a tough call for anyone - and he said that much as he loved Nicky like his own, he would love to go through the process with me.

"I'll come off of the pill then Darling," I said.

"Thank you," he said in an almost whisper. "If you're coming off of the pill then I guess I have no alternative." I looked in his face in some shock at his sudden seriousness,

"Nicky Nick?" shouted Steve, and 'our boy' came thundering in from the huge back garden.

"Wassup!" Steve whispered in his ear, and he nodded quickly and very definitely, a huge smile on his face; Steve grinned and whispered some more and Nicky bounded across to the large walnut writing desk across the room and got something from the top drawer. Steve turned back to me, now sat up and intrigued.

"Darling Alex, will you marry me?" I just nodded, unable to get the words out, "Nicky is OK with it..." he said with his now customary cheeky grin that Nicky had also mastered. It turned out that Steve had already asked Nicky if he could marry his Mummy.

"Yes!" I gasped out, "Yes my lovely, lovely boys, yes I'll marry you Steve!" Steve opened the package and there was a diamond ring.

That was that. It was hardly a big fat greek wedding, but it was pretty wonderful for all that. I wore the family wedding dress, the eighth Andros girl to wear it but the first to already have a child, but my Grandma Penny was more than happy that there would be more children to fuss over despite whether they were in or out of wedlock.

We honeymooned in Corfu, me in my teeny bikini with my fine arse on display. Steve was so turned on that he dragged me into one of the small changing rooms and screwed it just to show me how much. He's still a bum man, only now I know he's a ladies bum man.

Oh the innuendo...