Andy and Elvira Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I spent a short time just gazing at her pussy, just a lovely tiny slit that looked like it had never been opened but she slapped my face and ordered me to start licking. The fact is, I was a total beginner at this: Hannah never asked me to do it but when I licked tentatively at that little slit I was surprised to find it leaking wet and the sweet taste with just a hint of musk was delicious so I pushed my tongue into the slit to find more.

"Do you like me riding you like a horse?"

"You're not heavy, I don't mind." I had to stop licking to talk but she pressed me back into service of her pussy again quickly.

After a few more minutes, "I like riding my little stallion. Do you like me giving you orders?"

"Again I don't mind Elvira. You haven't told me to do anything I don't want to do."

She rolled me away and onto my back and the next thing I knew was her clamping handcuffs on my wrists and fastening them to the bed head then that sweet pussy coming down to my mouth. The way she positioned herself meant that my ears were blocked by her thighs but I wasn't planning on holding a conversation and anyway my mouth was otherwise occupied in pleasuring this beautiful creature, even when she moved until my tongue was lapping her bum. When she decided to change position and was kneeling beside me she fondled my erection, smiled and said, "I think you enjoyed that: your prick's still hard." She threw her leg over my hips and kissed me then said quietly, "Don't you dare move a fucking inch or I'll beat you half to death. You're my first and you're big so I do it at my pace. Got it?"

I sincerely believed she would carry out her threat and I was helpless to stop her, like I would refuse a sexy young virgin. "Got it Elvira."

She picked up a tube of something called KY and liberally coated my prick. Using her fingers, she pulled her pussy open and settled down slightly. My prick was pushing at the entrance to that tight, tiny pussy and I thought it would never fit inside her. But slowly she moved her hips around and pressed down half an inch, making my prick head just penetrate. She waited for a while as her pussy stretched to take me then ventured another half inch. She was moaning now but when I told her to take it easy she slapped my face. "You don't tell me what to do." Then, as if she had come to a defiant decision, she forced herself down until she was screaming but did not stop until I was buried to the hilt. She was almost motionless except for the occasional twitching jerks of her hips then, ever so slowly, she lifted an inch or two up and forced herself back down. There was a happy smile and a look of success on her face.

After a few seconds, she repeated the action and then again. She was so tight it was almost painful but as she gained confidence it got easier and soon she was bouncing up and down on my prick with the inevitable effect that I pumped my spunk up her cunt. When she realised what I was doing she paused in her humping and seemed to be relishing each spurt. My prick never even softened as she went crazy on top of it; I don't know how she got the energy to go like that for several minutes. I could feel my balls getting ready again and at that time she decided to attack my nipples: digging her nails into them like vicious claws. I screeched as I shot another load up her cunt then everything down there just clamped up agonisingly. All movement stopped and Elvira screamed out at the top of her voice, "YESYESYES. Mummy YES MUMMEEEE."

Within seconds Maria was there hugging and kissing her daughter. "You did it?"

"Yes Mummy, I did it and it was as good as you said it would be."

"Happy birthday darling; I hope liked your birthday present. Will he be ready for tomorrow?"

"He is so scrummy Mummy and yes he'll be ready. Oh fuck he's coming again Oooohhh hold me Mummy I'm coming." I don't know why I came so quickly, maybe it was all her squirming while I was still hard and still buried deep inside her, maybe it was all the hugs and kisses, maybe the effect my sore nipples were still feeling but I felt myself blasting into her again. My balls were aching and my knob sore but holy fuck, it was worth it.

Elvira lifted off my prick with a great 'SHLUCK': globs of my spunk were dribbling down her thigh from her gaping cunt. She cupped a hand between her legs to catch it then brought the sticky hand to her mouth and licked it clean.

"Dee," Maria shouted, "Your daughter's got a pussy full of Andy's sperm. Come and clean it." She unshackled my wrists and sat me on the side of the bed. "And I'll clean this," she said lowering her mouth to my deflated prick and the soft warmth of her mouth was soothing but it was too tired to respond. Still, it was nice. Somehow with a bit of shuffling we ended up with Elvira getting licked by her father while her mother was gently sucking and licking my tool. Elvira and I hugged as best we could and kissed each other long, slow and erotic without any demand.

I don't know how long we enjoyed this peaceful time all together but it was Elvira who eventually ended it by pushing Diego away with her foot and her mother away with her hand. She got off the bed and dragged me of by my nipples. She ordered me to give her a piggy-back downstairs and then get down on all fours. She mounted me, clicked her mouth twice, kicked me in the ribs and ordered, "Pool, my little stallion." Strangely I was happy with my task and even my position. My early guess that she might be bossy seemed correct but I had been bossed about by my mother and sister all my life so I was content with that.

At the pool side she had me stand. Facing me, she put her hands on my shoulders and spent a couple of minutes just studying my face and chest. "I like you Andy," she said then pulled me into a sweet kiss that lasted for a heavenly age. She shuffled us to the edge then flung herself into the water, dragging me with her. For the next half hour we just swam around each other, frequently coming together for a kiss, cuddle or friendly grope. It seemed a lovely time out of time with us just being friends, strange as that may seem after the intense sexual atmosphere earlier in the day.

Eventually we got out of the pool and Elvira led me to a cushioned garden swing next a fragrant rose bed where we sat drying in the early evening sun. We held hands and later she turned and put her legs across my lap. For a long time we just sat looking at each other: I was drinking in her beauty and she was, well I don't say she was drinking in my beauty, but she was certainly looking me over from head to foot. We were both very relaxed with each other and chatted easily about our childhoods, what careers we wanted to follow and other sundry things; just getting to know each other. She wanted to be a doctor, eventually, she hoped, specialising in paediatrics. My ambition was to teach maths and sciences.

"Do you fancy a Big Mac and shake?" Elvira asked.

"I haven't eaten since lunch so yes please."

"We can take them onto the Common and watch the sun go down?" I liked the idea. "Right, my little stallion, take me to my bedroom."

Once again she kicked my ribs, slapped my bum and took hold of her 'reins'. "If I'm going to be your Little Stallion I'm going to need some knee pads." I turned my head and grinned at her. She smirked back at me, "Giddap Little Stallion." I'm glad she wasn't wearing spurs.

I carried her upstairs and dropped her on the bed. She went to her lingerie drawers and pulled out two identical pairs of white cotton panties with lace trim. She pulled one pair on then came to me with the other pair. Putting her arms round my neck she kissed me softly. "Will you wear these for me Andy? Please."

Just how crazy was this day going to turn? I wondered. She kissed and hugged me again, rubbing her breasts on my chest, thrusting her groin into mine. "Please?" and I just melted. She helped me put them on and spent an age parking my tool just right; a task that got harder in direct proportion to the hardness of my tool with her manipulating it. She slapped the bulge in my panties, saying, "Down boy. You're not coming out to play."

She then put on a white figure-hugging cotton dress with a tiny skirt and big v-neck which displayed a lovely golden cleavage. "Where are your clothes?" she asked. "Or I could fix you up with some of my clothes."

"No way," I told her. She had an impish grin on her face as she grabbed a large bag out of her closet and handed it to me. She pulled me by the arm to the door, reassuring me that I could wear my own clothes. My shorts and t-shirt were where Maria had left them in the car. I threw Elvira's bag into the boot. Whilst I was dressing she started the car and opened the passenger door for me to climb aboard. She drove to the McDonald's then up to the Common where we sat on the bank looking over the river and just enjoyed the peace and quiet as we ate our burgers 'n fries and slurped our cold shakes. We kissed and I tasted the strawberry of her shake but her kisses are always sweet anyway.

We were lying on the grass facing each other when she took a deep breath and said, "Andy, I want to tell you about my family, particularly my Mother. She is an absolute bitch to the very core. She's nasty; she's vicious, sadistic, ruthless, vengeful, pitiless, domineering and always fucking right. She has been trying to train me to be an even bigger bitch all my life, beating the lessons into me if I failed to learn, and I hate it. Andy, I'm not like her, not like that. You were her birthday present for me with the simple task of taking my virginity and being my slave at my 'birthday party' tomorrow. You were a delightful change to her original plans; your big dick was much better than Diego's really to make me feel deflowered and you would be very popular with party guests tomorrow

"My dear mother was going to have us both rubbed in oil, inside and out, and wander round the party naked so all her family could induct me into their incestuous group with you as my servant. Both of us would be expected to accept whatever sexual act any of them devised. She hoped I would be impregnated by one of the family and you were just a joker in the pack

"She's a predator Andy. She goes out regularly on the prowl for young men to bring home and play with. She always manufactures an excuse to punish them: I bet she caused you to 'make a mess in my car.' She almost always assigns me to deliver the punishments as part of my bitch training. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. But just maybe we can turn it round to right place, right time if you'll hear me out?"

"I could end my part of the whole thing by just walking home, although regretfully, but tell me your big idea."

"OK, I need to give you some history, going back to the mid 19th century. A very successful and wealthy industrialist who had a son and daughter of marriageable age met an equally wealthy and successful merchant banker who also had a son and daughter of marriageable age. Brother and sister married sister and brother then the four created a local scandal by living in the same house rumours from their household staff had all four were intimate with each of the others. The elder of the two wives, Emily, had dominant personality and was very shrewd. Soon she had all three under her control both sexually and in their business matters. As their parents died, and at least one of them died under suspicious circumstances, the four accumulated a huge estate under the control of one woman.

"She paid for the best legal brains to write an unbreakable Trust Charter. The articles in the Charter required that the eldest daughter of her family line inherited the whole estate on the day she was baptised but the estate would be managed by Trustees the mother appointed until she attained her majority. If there is no daughter in the direct line, the estate goes to the eldest son then back to first daughter. I am the direct matrilineal successor of Emily Trenchant. My mother appointed her own family as Trustees: she owns every one of them. Today I took legal control of the estate but I have been appointing my own Board of Trustees for more than two years. My estate has been badly managed with many business failures: I want to restore its fortunes. Don't get me wrong, the estate is still very wealthy but it needs professional management. My people will provide that.

"Mummy is not going to be a happy bunny on Monday when she loses the very generous 'expenses' granted by her bunch of Trustees and is given an eviction notice. Oh I'm not as cruel as Maria; I'll buy her another house and negotiate a reasonable allowance for her so her life style will not suffer too much. So where do you come in?"

"I was wondering that. Where do I come in?"

"Andy, I'm scared and I'm alone and I have to wrench control from my mother. I need a friend I can cling to, maybe even to love. I need somebody who is always there for me. When you came along it seemed like a miracle. Your features, Andy, are attractive in a cheeky sort of way and you have a gorgeous body even though you are a couple of inches shorter than me." She reached over and squeezed my tool, "And this is an added bonus."

"Elvie, if I may call you that?"

"I like that as pet name, so yes."

"Elvie, when Maria mentioned Elvira would like to punish me and Diego agreed with her I envisioned 'Elvira' to be an old crone, a favourite servant or something. Yeah, I know, but I was having serious doubts about what she was dragging me into: my paranoia was kicking in. Then I saw you in all your naked glory and the thought of you punishing me didn't seem so bad. It's fun to be your Little Stallion, I like the way your pussy slips wetly on my back. By the way I also love the sweet taste of your pussy and that same pussy feels like a perfect warm glove holding me close like I would love to hold you close. I shrugged and kissed her briefly. "I like you Elvie; very much."

"When you took my virginity - or rather I gave you my virginity - I had expected my father to be 'doing the honours' and Mother insisted that he would be handcuffed. Ha, not that his miserable prick, as if it could be called a prick," she wiggled her pinkie, "or that wimp himself could hurt me. So I shackled you to the bed because you have a real prick that could hurt me. You never struggled at all when I cuffed you.

"Andy, even though you may not know it but you are the submissive type that my mother taught me to recognise. She would hold you in brutal slavery. I admit I have a streak of dominance in me: I would like you to be my loving servant who obeys my commands, accepts any punishments I decide upon and lets me use his body for my own desires, lets me dress him as I will: anything. You would always be there to hug and love me. And I would not be a harsh mistress to you."

"This is all rather sudden Elvie. I mean, we don't really know each other. I guess I went along with what you asked and enjoyed it. Crazy how I love being your Little Stallion but Elvie, I still want to be a teacher. I've been at Uni for a year Elvie, I'm working for my career."

"As I am going to be a doctor, but think my Little Stallion, you and I will both go to the best universities in the same town so we can live together and you will have none of the hardships of the poor student. You and I will just be two more diligent students until we get home." She kissed me long and hard. "And in our home would you be my Little Stallion? Please?"

I found myself agreeing at least to give it a try.

"I'm going to phone my mother and tell her not to expect me home tonight then we'll take a room in an hotel out of town for the weekend so she can't find me."

"I don't know the resources of your family but hotels can be checked. However your mother doesn't know me from Adam; I'm just somebody she picked up in a park which I seldom visit so nobody there knows me and I live well over a mile from the park and that is one hell of a lot of houses to check so come and stay at my place. We'll tell my mother and sister that you need to get away from family problems for a couple of days."

"I hadn't thought of her having the hotels checked but you're right, she probably could do that. And she doesn't care about a boy's background when she cruising for a victim: she only wants to use him as a toy then throw him out of her pram when he's served his purpose so no, she knows nothing about you but your name and that you have a big dick (which I love, by the way.) I'll take you up on your offer. I'll stop at the first phone and make that call to my mother. Then it's off to chez vous and pastures new and I want see if I can coax my Little Stallion's magnificent dick back to life for one last time. Come on Andy, let's go."

Thank you for reading my story, I hope you enjoyed it. I welcome comments, public or private and encourage you to enter your vote.

Merf68

12