Andy's Mom Comes to Visit

Story Info
A diaper slave's mistress and his slave mother meet.
4.2k words
4.21
9.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy sat on the love seat getting his evening breastfeeding from his mommy/mistress, Petra. He had a feeling that something different was planned for this evening. The tv wasn't on and Master George wasn't in the living room as usual.

The doorbell rang.

"Andy honey, we'll have to cut your feeding short." said Mommy Petra. "We have a visitor. Go answer the door."

Andy got up and picked up the paddle he was obliged to wear on a string around his neck. He walked to the door wearing his slave collar, his paddle, his plastic training belt and wristbands and his adult incontinent pants, his "diaper." He opened the door.

In front of him stood his mother, the woman who gave birth to him and raised him. She was wearing a purple hat with a dramatic broad brim, her slave collar, clamps on her nipples with a chain between them, white "granny panties" decorated with lace and little blue flowers, anklet socks and turquoise sneakers. She was carrying a cookie tin.

She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Your dad gave me permission to come and see you. How have you been since you finished college and became Mistress Petra's full-time slave?"

"I'm great. Mommy Petra is wonderful." He thought he detected a cloud over his mother's face when she heard him refer to Petra as "Mommy" but it passed instantly.

His mother read the words painted on the paddle. "Mommy's Brat," She pouted. "You aren't really being a brat. You obey Mistress Petra in everything like a good slave."

"Yes, mom, I'm being a good boy."

"Houseboy," Mistress Petra called from the living room. "Who's at the door?"

"It's my mom!" he called out.

"You mean slave Bethany. I'm your Mommy."

"I'm sorry, Mommy. It's slave Bethany."

"Well, stop standing in the alcove like a moron. Bring her to me."

"Right away, Mommy."

He hurried to the living room with Bethany right behind.

"Come on in," said Mistress Petra. She sat on the loveseat. Her blouse and the flaps of her nursing bra were open, revealing her large nipples. She was wearing a peasant skirt printed in mainly black, reds, and yellows and ultra heel stilettos. "Your hat is cute. The rest of your ensemble isn't what Master Roger usually has you wear."

"You mean the panties and the sneaks. He thought since I was coming over to see the boy that a frumpier 'mom' look would be appropriate."

"Andy, dear, take slave Bethany's hat and hang it on the rack, then sit in the chair at the end of the coffee table. Bethany, you slut, sit next to me."

After he hung up his mother's hat, Andy sat down in the plain armchair. Its legs were short and a bit uneven so Andy felt small and awkward when he sat in it. Bethany settled on the love seat.

"Mistress, I hope you don't mind. I brought over some cookies I baked. They were Andy's favorite when he was a boy, snickerdoodles."

Mistress Petra took the tin, opened it, took out a cookie, closed the tin and put it on the coffee table. "It's okay, you fat frau. I'll give him one,now and save the rest for a reward for when he has been extra good."

She held the cookie right in front of his face. He could smell the cinnamon. "Do you want this cookie that pig baked?"

"Yes, Mommy,"

"How do you ask?"

"Mommy, may I please have a cookie?"

"Yes, you may take it and eat but eat it slowly like a well mannered boy rather than a greedy hog."

"Thank you, Mommy."

He took the cookie from her hand. He took a bite. He hadn't had a snickerdoodle in years, longer than the four years he had belonged to Mistress Petra and had gone to college. His tastes had matured to other things but eating the cookie gave him a pleasant nostalgic feeling.

"Begging your pardon, Mistress," Bethany asked."He has been a good boy, hasn't he? You're happy with him?"

"He is almost perfect. I'm so glad you begged me to arrange for Master George to take him from Master Roger and give him to me. I give you permission to ask anything you want. I know your little eavesdropping mind hungers to find out about our life together."

"It makes a mother happy when her slave son finds a compatible mistress. Mistress, your lactating nipples look so beautiful. May I touch them?"

"You may, kitty."

Bethany reached out with both hands and began to gently stroke Petra's nipples with the tips of her fingers.

"I remember how much I enjoyed breastfeeding Andy when he was still in diapers. Now that you own him, he is back in diapers and you're breastfeeding him. How did he take that?"

"Really quickly, as if he always wanted it."

Bethany smiled. "How is he doing in the store?"

"Master George says that the computer system Andy designed has greatly improved efficiency and profits."

"He always was a smart boy. How are you keeping him clean?"

"Every morning after I watch him expel his enema, we take a shower together. He devotedly gives me a gentle cleaning exactly as I trained him. When he is finished I give his dirty body a thorough scrubbing. Then I change his diaper throughout the day but they are extra absorbent so if I'm busy or just want to make him wait he can be wet without undue mess."

"Is he satisfying you physically?"

"He's doing his best. I only allow him to use his mouth and tongue. He is enthusiastic but needs training on his technique."

"Do you have him on orgasm control?"

"Of course, nothing ruins a penis slave as quickly as too much permissiveness with orgasms. He only cums when I jerk him off, usually twice a week."

"I know that must be hard for him. He was such an obsessive wanker when he was a boy. I only caught him twice but a mother knows what her son is up to when he gets all private about his bedroom and the bathroom."

"Now that he is a grown up slave he has no privacy. I am always watching him and if I'm not around I have an appointed minder. The belt and wristbands he wears chime when he puts his hands near his cock. When he is alone in his crib I used an electroshock device at first but it only took a few shocks to completely train him. Now the chime only goes off when he accidentally puts his wrists near his belt when he's working. He doesn't even try to wank. It isn't easy for him. He has a hard-on all the time. Even after being jerked off the hard-on is back a few seconds later."

Andy was embarrassed hearing his mommy/mistress discuss such intimate matters with his mother. It also made his dick in his diaper harder and more painful. He knew as a well-trained slave he should not speak unless spoken to.

"You'd like to get a good look at him, wouldn't you?" continued Mistress Petra. "Andy, dear, stand up."

"Yes, Mommy," he said, springing to his feet.

"Bethany, kneel in front of him and pull his diapers to his ankles."

Bethany did as she was told. "I see you have him shaved down there. It reminds me of when he was little. His cock certainly isn't little."

"It's too bad he has nothing to stick it into. I only jerk him off. Maybe someday I'll let him fuck one of my playfriends. Do you think a playfriend would enjoy that cock?

"As a playfriend myself I think any playfriend would enjoy having that cock in her or him."

Mistress Petra put her hand behind him and stuck the tip of her index finger into his asshole. "He has such a tight, responsive asshole. I think he might benefit from pegging training. What do you think, Bethany?"

Andy felt her finger wiggling in his asshole. Mommy Petra hadn't asked him but he was nervous about pegging training. Slaves are not really allowed to have sexual preferences, they have sex with whoever their owner wants, but if he had one he would be straight. That's why he was so grateful that his mother had the idea to give him to Mistress Petra, a beautiful older woman. Because mistresses are in short supply some male slaves who would prefer having female owners are owned by men. They learn to adjust but he was glad he didn't have that problem. He wasn't sure that he would enjoy being fucked in the ass by even a fake dick.

"I don't know," said Bethany. "How is he adjusting to the enemas?"

"He was tight and shy about them at first but he's getting used to them. Sometimes I think he even enjoys them."

"I never had to give him an enema but he used to get tense and whiny when I had to take a rectal temp. Straight boys like him can get defensive about their assholes. As to pegging, he belongs to you, now. Do with him whatever seems right for you."

"Thanks, skank. Reach into his diaper and see if it's wet."

"It's soaked, Mistress."

"Andy, sit back down so slave Bethany can get your diaper all the way off. Piss maid, the diaper pail is in the room with the 'Andy's Room' sign. Throw the diaper in there and bring back some wipes so you can clean his cock. Don't bother with another diaper. I'll leave him naked until I put him in his crib tonight.

Bethany hurried to do her errand. While she was gone Mistress Petra began to fondle his balls and lightly stroke his cock shaft. He hadn't cum in four days so he was hoping that this was preliminary to a jerk off rather than one of her many teases. Bethany came back holding a pair of wipes.

"Cop a squat on the floor, cow," demanded Mistress Petra. "And wipe the piss smell off his dick."

Bethany sat in front of him and carefully cleaned his dick.

"I bet you did this a lot when that dick was smaller."

"Yes,Mistress, it reminds me of when we were both younger."

"He's clean enough. Now watch carefully, whore. You're going to want to see this."

Mistress Petra began to jerk him off in earnest. He knew what kind of orgasm she wanted him to have by her technique. This was not a slow gentle jerk off to give him the most pleasure or an offhand jerk off for a ruined orgasm. This was a hard pumping meant to make him spurt the most jizz in the fastest possible time.

When the timing was right he cried out, "Mommy, may I please cum?"

"Yes, Mommy's good boy may cum," she said, pumping his dick even harder.

He began to spurt multiple fountains of cum. It splashed on his stomach, his dick, his balls, his thighs. He kept whispering, "Thank you, Mommy! Thank you, Mommy!"

"Wow, I don't think he's ever spurted out that much before," said Mistress Petra. "I guess it's because you're here, slut. Do you think you're capable of licking up all that spunk?"

"Yes, Mistress," said Bethany as she began to lick the cum off his balls.

Andy felt confused emotions. His own mother was licking all the cum off his body as if she really enjoyed licking cum off men and it made no difference if the man was her own son.

When she had swallowed the last drop of cum off his body, as if by cue, Master George entered carrying a gear bag.

"Petra, Master Roger didn't send Bethany over so she could play with your toy. Take that cookie tin off the coffee table and put it in the kitchen."

Petra picked up the tin and left the room. Bethany promptly turned around, and knelt at the edge of the table with her legs apart and lowered her body onto the table, the chain on her nipple clamps rattling as her breasts touched the marble top. She positioned her hands beneath the table. Andy figured as they were familiar playfriends Master George had given her a subtle signal that commanded her to assume that exact position. Master George took out two broad canvas straps and tightly bound her pudgy mom body to the table. He then used a pair of padded cuffs to bind her wrists under the table. She was helpless. By this time, Petra had returned.

"Petra, pull those ridiculous pants off our plaything's ass," demanded Master George.

Petra promptly pulled Bethany's panties off exposing her cunt and asshole to Andy. She threw the panties onto Andy's lap. Andy was apprehensive about what would come next. He knew his mother was a slave. She had been undressed or wearing the gear his dad made her wear most of his childhood. He had watched her receive quick spankings and other day to day humiliations of slavery but Briartonians believe that minors should feel respect for their parents and not be exposed to experiences they aren't mature enough for. Because of this his dad only engaged in sexual activity and heavy scenes with his slave when Andy wasn't present and always insisted Andy treat his mother with proper respect. Now he was an adult slave watching his slave mom be degraded by his mommy/mistress and her dom. Seeing her treated like the way he was treated excited him but seeing it happen to the mother he loved and respected filled him with crippling guilt and shame.

Master George spread Bethany's legs wider and he and Petra bound them to the table legs with rubber straps. Bethany's pussy gaped at Andy. He couldn't look away.

Master George stood over her with a dog whip. He began to whip her back.

"What are you, slut?"

" I'm a worthless whore."

"Why are you here?"

"My master sent me to give you my pain and to use my body for anything you desire."

He continued to strike while she cried out things like, "I'm a worthless cunt, I'm a fat sow. I'm a shitty skank."

Andy could tell that the whipping plus her filthy talk was exciting Master George."

Finally Master George paused. "How would the worthless slave like her Master to stuff his hard cock in her disgusting shithole?"

"Please, Master George, stuff your hard cock in my disgusting shithole. I need your sperm even if I'm not worthy."

He gave her two more hard whips, then let down his pants. Andy saw his dick. It wasn't quite as big as Andy's but still plenty big enough to painfully stretch her asshole. He moved in behind her and began buggering her. Andy watched Master George's hairy ass move to and fro as his mother gave out grunts of pain or pleasure or both. His inexpressible feelings of jealousy toward Master George deepened. He knew as Petra's dom he freely did all sorts of things to her but they always did them out of his presence. Now, he was watching him fuck his beloved mother's ass and couldn't say or do anything about it. He just sat there holding her panties in his lap.

When Master George finished cumming, he stood up and moved from her behind to her side. Andy could see Master George's spunk leaking out of her asshole,

Petra said, "Andy, would you like to have Master George's sloppy seconds?"

"Petra" Master George interrupted. "You know that Master Roger didn't authorize that. We are making your toy watch because you insisted but he is not allowed to participate."

For once, Andy was glad Master George was there, Having his mother lick cum off his dick was confusing enough. He was afraid being ordered to bugger her would be a mindfuck that he wouldn't recover from.

Mistress Petra chose a bamboo cane from the stand. She tapped it on the floor. "Now you've had your pleasure from her stinky hole, there's a matter between me and this breeding slut that we have to settle. She smacked the cane on Bethany's back. "You're a piece of garbage and Andy doesn't love you."

"I'm a piece of garbage but Andy does love me."

Andy saw a flash of rage in Mistress Petra's eyes. He didn't like the way this game was going.

Mistress Petra smacked her back three times, harder. "You're a sack of shit and Andy doesn't love you."

"I'm a sack of shit but Andy loves me."

Mistress Petra began to really beat her. "You're a disgusting stink hole and Andy doesn't love you."

"I'm a disgusting stink hole but Andy loves me," Bethany said, her voice trembling."

The beating continued. "You're a hunk of rotten meat," screamed Petra. "And Andy doesn't love you."

Bethany began to sob. "Have mercy, mistress, I'm a hunk of rotten meat but Andy loves me and I will always love him." She opened her bladder and began to pee, not a little tinkle but a long yellow stream making a puddle of piss on the rug.

Petra beat her some more; her anger caused her to lose all control. "Andy, look at her pissing on the floor like a dirty animal. How can you love a thing like that?"

Watching this scene was agonizing for Andy. Like most of Briarton born slaves he loved his mom dearly despite her being a slave. He knew that her love for him and Master Roger were what gave her life meaning. Petra was only her playfriend. He knew that Mommy Petra wanted to possess him completely but he was afraid that she had become what the Board of Masters call a sin wat, an owner who wants their slave to love only them rather than everyone like a slave should. He knew that his mother would rather be beaten to death rather than say that he didn't love her. He was beginning to fear that Petra might actually beat her to death. Bethany wouldn't let Petra defeat her by using her safe word. He knew he could only say one thing that would keep her from feeling more pain.

"I will always love my mother, Mommy."

Petra seemed to go mad. She beat Bethany until she was out of breath. Then she dropped the cane. She had an insane look in her eyes. She wasn't finished. She took out a tube of cyanoacrylate glue, a "super glue," from her bag and stood behind Bethany. "Why don't I just put some of this glue on your cunt lips and squeeze them together for a few seconds and seal up your disgusting breeding cunt forever?"

She crouched down and moved the open tube towards Bethany's cunt. Bethany began to try to thrash around. "Please, Mistress, please don't ruin my cunt!" she screamed.

Andy looked on in horror. Owners "seal" their slave's cunts by various methods but they can always be easily unsealed by authorized persons. Using that glue would be cruel and illegal. Not only would her cunt be permanently unable to be penetrated but she would be unable to completely void her bladder, leading to infections, The only way to reopen her would be to surgically remove her labia. Either way she would be irreversibly damaged.

"Petra, have you gone insane?" Master George shouted, grabbing her wrist. The tube of glue fell into the puddle of Bethany's piss. "It's one thing to scare a slave by threatening to damage them but you were actually going to do it. Get out of my sight! Go to our suite! I have things to take care of here. I'd better find you kneeling facing your punishment corner wearing only your shoes when I come to deal with you later"

Petra ran to the suite. She could tell that Master George was truly angry, angrier than she'd ever seen.

When she was gone his anger subsided. He called slave transport and asked for the trauma package. Bethany lived close enough that she had walked to their house but in her emotional condition he didn't want her going out alone and he was needed at home. Then he called his assistant manager and told him that they had a family emergency and he, Petra, and Andy would not be in to work for a few days. The manager was in charge.

He loosened Bethany's straps. "You can stand up now. Are you okay

"I think so." Bethany was sobbing uncontrollably; she was definitely not okay. Slaves submit because they trust their doms not to damage them. If that trust is broken their emotions plummet into an abyss of fear.

"Why don't you sit on Andy's lap. It will make you feel better until the transport comes."

As if in a trance, Bethany picked up her panties from Andy's lap, stepped into them, and pulled them over her ass. Then she sat on his lap, put her arms around him, and weeped into his neck. Andy put his arms around her and rocked her like a little child. They stayed like that until the doorbell rang and Master George ushered in the transporters.

They were an uncollared man and a collared woman. The man wore the dark uniform of the transport company. The woman wore her collar, a pink clothespin on each nipple, a green tutu, a black butt plug, socks and sneakers. He carried a large white cloth object. She carried a canvas messenger bag. Andy could tell they were not just co-workers but a master/slave couple.

The man indicated Bethany. "Is this the slave we're transporting?"

12