Angel and her Dragon Homeward Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my Dragon... take me. Make me burn for you." His eyes blazed when I tugged him roughly to kiss him, pouring my desperate hunger into every moment of that kiss. Hunger overtook us both. Our bodies squirming, writhing, rolling.

Feeling his head, deep and thumping with every beat of his heart, being mooched avidly, set me off. My hips humped on him, rough and graceless with need. His hands grabbed my hips, shoving deeper, faster.

"I feel you...yesss, almost there. Scream for me. Let me hear you cumming." He panted hotly in my ear.

"Oh... oh, oh..."

"Yes, cum on me." He groaned, thrusting even faster, even harder.

"Ooooh, Drake. Yes. Oh, yeeesss."

"Ride me Angel, ride hard. C'mon. Lemme hear you." Wave after wave crashed over me, flooding me with a wild, powerful energy. Grunting, snarling, and snapping. A low howl began deep in my throat as he fiercely thrust rough and steady. As the waves crashed through, my howl grew louder, rougher. I felt his thumb, slick and searching, finding and fondling my electrified clit. The scream roared through his bedroom, as my body shuddered and spasmed against his, around his, with every continuous thrust.

"Angel. Yes. Scream. For. Me." He grunted each word harshly as his hips jerked, slammed into me, filling my hole with his semen in spurting jets. His arms clutching me tightly to him, his chest heaving, his heart banging crazily inside. "Wasn't supposed to be this quick."

"Quick?" I panted, laughing when I could. "Please don't take a Viagra, you might literally fuck me to death."

"Actually, Angel, I took one before dinner." He said, leaning up on his elbows.

"Seriously?" I looked up into his dancing eyes, a smile hinting in the corners of my mouth.

"No. I didn't. Haven't seemed to be having any issues with that department. Have I?"

"Nope." I grinned, threading my fingertips through his hair. He humped his hips slowly, setting off an aftergasm of epic proportions. I let loose a hoarse scream as the waves rolled over me.

"There's my woman." He purred in my ear, nuzzling along my neck.

"...mmmmmy Dragon..." I sighed breathlessly, dazed and floating in the gossamer loud of physical satisfaction.

"Always, my Angel." He growled softly into the warm hollow of my neck, his lips and breath warm on my skin.

12