Angel and My Wife Ch. 01

Story Info
Diana is fooled.
5.7k words
3.49
12.4k
14
8

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction. In the vastness of space, there are many secrets to be discovered. Here on this small planet, we call Earth. The oceans still to be explored. The species called man is located on the third-dimensional plane. Is man the only type of life to be found in the universe? Does God hold matter together? Angels and other creations contained within different dimensions? Just because truth can be inconvenient, we must be open to the facts. That we are yet to experience does not mean it is accurate. Understanding the wonders of the universe will be an experience to behold. Warning: Reader, beware what you read is intended to mislead unless you read carefully for clues. The most story follows the same vein of reasoning. What if good can become bad then back to good again? Is that possible? Can you forgive wrong to produce goodness? Or do we punish those that stumble to bring about more pain and suffering. Look around. Isn't there enough hurting already! Thank you for thinking about a little more love in this world.

Please, provide helpful feedback. It is the only payback we authors will get for our efforts. Thanks

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Diana looks closely into the mirror and likes what she sees. Her hair laced with blonde highlights mixing gently with natural soft brown colored hair. The latest cut has several layers creating a rich, whole body with plenty of long, wavey curls.

These long gentle curls frame her breasts. On her back, the flowing hair drapes down to her shoulder blades.

The vanity mirror shows a full 36C or maybe now D size breasts. Her 36C bra shoulder straps are tight. Her breasts are now rising well above each bra cup when the back straps together. She quickly removes her bra after confirming that the twins are now a 36D, quite a change from her wedding day.

Standing in the master bedroom, she looks outside at the sun. Light is beaming down on a beautiful yard. Full of beauty created by her husband. Diana tries to determine the weather to guide in what she is going to wear today. It is time to show her stick-in-the-mud husband his good girl has returned to her pre-marriage days of being a natural flirt and in need of a good time.

Looking down, she runs her right hand through her lush brown bush. She notes it is thick and curly. Viewing her hips to either side, they curve out then arch in, supported by long, trim fair thighs.

In the shower, there is a mischievous look on her face as she says out loud, "it is time." Tonight, she would shake Charles's world. He is such a Boy Scout. With a fresh razor and gel, she carefully removes every bit of hair from her waist down.

She checks her mons and shaves again and then once more to be sure no stubble remains with the mirror in hand.

Turning off the shower, a creamy golden gel creates a soft silky sensation from her toes to her hairline.

Diana feels truly naked without a trace of hair down below her waist.

Her sparkling belly button jewelry dangles, glistening as it catches the morning light and water spray.

Diana's body slowly drips dry while she blows out her long hair.

She stares again at her nakedness in the bathroom mirror.

What she sees gives the lie to her actual age of forty-two. They say she looks over a decade younger, and she smiles in delight. She wiggles her hips a bit as her rounded breasts sway gently. Each of the breasts capped by a one-inch and half diameter light aureole centered by relaxed nipples colored with soft, warm rose color.

There was no sagging to the supple breast tissue with no scars to mar their natural shape. Charles's interest in her two girls has always excited her. Since no one but her husband has experienced her full naked sexual charms, and she intends to reveal the remainder to him in the next few days to come. It was him that took her virginity on their wedding night. Just thinking of their past sexual endeavors excites her. These thoughts bring the start of new dampest to her innie pussy. She opens her lingerie drawer and pulls up a new white lace tie revealing panties.

They have a built-in Peek-A-Boo backside, which reveals her beautiful exposed crevice between her firm apple-shaped cheeks.

There is no blemish on her delicate skin since time has outgrown that phase of her life. Raising the white panties, she notes the lace scalp front is low, resting loosely and open just above her maidenhead. These will give her husband a fantastic peak view of her hairless pussy. Tying the sexy panties in place over her upper hips certainly creates the desired effect she is aiming for. Ohoo..., she feels so erotic! Again, another rude thought invades her mind, creating a flash of heat spearing deep through to her inner core. She turns around to view the sight of a laced framed exposed derriere.

A sundress is her choice for today's adventure. She looks at her two options. One is to cut low and much too revealing for work. The other dress is a button-down affair with pink flowers and blue leaves ending just below her knees and no sleeves. She stood in front of the mirror with three-inch-high white pumps with several straps. Standing at five feet and nine inches, her overall height is now six feet.

Just suitable for her six-foot-tall husband. Her dreams and fantasies are swirling in the back of her mind driving the subconscious mind into overdrive with plenty of power to spare, creating a dream state that intrudes into reality. Diana feels her body coming alive as the morning continues as she prepares to leave for work.

Diana's thoughts are about her handsome husband, who acts so like a Boy Scout. He is the local Scout Master in their small town. She swells with pride at such an excellent job he has accomplished so far. She is most proud of how he has bonded with their only son. Diana was getting older and desiring that her long-time lover start pushing the envelope of lovemaking. She was bored with their regular lovemaking after twenty years of marriage. He still used the same ancient techniques. Diana thought for a moment, well, he always takes care of her needs first.

Providing her with many an orgasm.

Maybe that is the reason she got pregnant twice so quickly. Well, tonight, that would change with her guidance. She would force the issue by her actions and the use of lingerie or, in some cases, lack of in the next seven days to come.

Diana had recently made several purchases of the hottest boudoir choices and a few sex toys to use to up her excitement.

From Charles's past comments, he likes clothes that show her off as an outright high-class slut. Maybe she would wear just what she was on today, providing him with a sexy slow striptease and lap dance. She shakes her head no, not good enough. Diana would use the total slut approach. Her legs tremble, and her knees start to weaken at the thought of creating a dynamic sexual environment. She would also encourage him to engage in rough sex and to dominate her.

On a tender note, she does not want to change her man's traits in any way. Just expand them! He is so loyal, faithful, loving, thoughtful, and a well-respected member of their local church. Most of all is his healthy walk with God.

She smiles, remembering Charles would tell her that she lights up the room. Every time he mentioned this, she made it clear he only said so because he loves her terribly! Still, she loved the flowers brought to her. He even made up the arrangements for display regularly every month to save money. There were many other gentle reminders of his affection for her. Would it not be a good thing in their marriage to shake it up?

Driving thirty minutes to the Doctor's office, she arrived on time, taking her place as the receptionist. Doctor Don is married with five children and a beautiful blonde wife.

Their association had started when he was treating Diana as a patient. After many visits, he asked if she would fill her current position because of her sparkling personality.

Diana spent this morning, as usual, answering phones and making appointments. This undemanding job gave her enough time to dream more of her coming night with Charles.

When the office closes early that Friday, the Doctor asks if she would care to lunch with him. Hesitating for a moment, she realizes this is the third time this month of them going out together for lunch. She nods shyly, wondering briefly if these lunches might cause a problem?

Does this pass the marriage test of faithfulness? She would have asked her husband at a later date.

As they head out the door, she realizes her breast are moving gently. Damn, her demi bra is off and laying across the vanity top at home. It was her habit of being bra-free before marriage on those warm Southern California days. Doing so now made her feel young and free. Her breasts before the wedding were small, only a 34A. Her breasts had not sagged, but having correctly fitted quality bras improved them in shape. In her younger days, she weighed only one hundred and twenty pounds. She had gained since then twenty pounds. Coupled with being slim and tall height she had done work as a model until they wanted her to pose in revealing Lingerie and tiny Bikinis. Her modest attitude forbade her from taking the offer, so she quit and became a waitress to meet Charles.

Ahead is the Doctor's new white sport convertible Mercedes.

She felt her boobs sway gently with each step forward in the warm sunlight. Her nipples were becoming excited by the warm fabric. She feels her vaginal area tighten. This arousing is occurring much sooner than she planned, way ahead of tonight's activities.

The kids are at her parents for the whole summer on the Puget Sound islands, leaving the house wide open for her planned sexual escapades.

Breaking into her train of thought, Diana realizes they were not heading for the nearby local café for coffee and soup. Turning to Don, she asks, "where are we going, Don?"

"Don't worry. I want us to have a nice long lunch at a special French restaurant in Tacoma." The Doctor turns to smiles saying, "I wanted to treat you to a nice lunch because of the wonderful job you have been doing. Many patients have committed positivity on your warm and caring presence in the office."

The car turns into a four-story parking structure around. They went up to the third floor with no car's insight there. "Diana, I don't want any damn fool damaging my new car. That is why I am parking up here."

Don gets out, then opens her door and extends a helping hand out of his low-slung car. The dress hem slides up as she swings her legs out, revealing beautifully firm white beautiful thighs supported by beautiful calves. They walk around the corner into the bright sunlight highlighting the elevator.

Walking out of the elevator is the French restaurant within two hundred feet. They enter into a dim interior with music playing softly. The hostess shows them to a preselected table by the Doctor in a dark and cozy corner. Don turns to Diana, "since I read and speak French, let me order for you if you do not mind."

She nods silently in agreement. Diana is very impressed with her surroundings. She had wanted for some time to go to Paris with Charles, but money is still tight.

Soon a bottle of fine French Champaign arrives, followed by a decadent lobster bisque soup. Several smaller portions of food were served over some time, all with rich textures and flavors. Diana is lost in thought, dreaming of romance with Charles. Diana is paying no attention to Doctor Don's pouring of Champaign. A clear liquid is added too from a small glass container within his pouring hand.

Soon the consumed food is pressing on Diana's tiny bladder. She begs, "I need to be excused, please."

Pressing her legs together, she stands. Her head seems to reel sideways as she almost stubbles.

Diana knows she is a cheap drunk and had already consumed well over two glasses of the beautiful French Champaign, one of her favorites. She smiled, feeling a euphoric effect and pleased to be with Don. In the restroom, a hot and sweaty flash overtakes Diana. Her chest and face are flushed pink. To address the heat, she releases three of her dress's upper buttons, exposing her breast's cleavage. Slowly she cools, but her nipples still are firm and erect.

Ten minutes later, she returns to sit down as graceful as possible. It is then Don raises his glass, "A toast to Diana she is the best decision I ever made for the office. May we long enjoy her company!" With that said, she drains another full glass of Champaign. He stands first like a gentleman holding out his hand to Diana, just like her Charles.

Diana notices he looks surprisingly like her husband with the same height and stature.

She reaches out for his hand that now seems so far away.

She glances at the wall clock. In several hours her husband would be exploring her body. She wants him to drink at her vaginal opening. Her flow is always heavy. Even now, it is slowly dripping sweet juices. Diana stands on those long legs, rocking slightly. Diana lets loose a series of giggles. Who knows how far she would go tonight as her thoughts take flight!

Exiting into the warm light of the third floor of the parking structure, she feels again flush of heat even faint her head is swimming.

Now a sense of euphoria clouds her mind as she focuses on Charles with his soft hands soon to be upon her smooth breasts and belly.

Don tells her with authority, "undo your dress, Diana."

Diana does not hesitate and quickly releases buttons on her dress. Warm air is flowing around her nipples, belly, and even down her legs. Her breasts are free enough to show her beautiful nipples.

The sundress on her shoulders moves away from her neck, almost ready to fall down her arms.

The Doctor is watching his receptionist as she suddenly reveals her naked beauty without resistance. The GHB date drug is working well. It is a signal to him to make his move she ready for what he has planned.

His cock is now tenting the pants waiting for action. The faultless breasts are glorious, belly smooth, and white Bikini panties are the icing on the cake hiding her two lower treasures soon to his.

They walk out of the light into the dim interior after turning the corner. Parked close by is now the second car just four spaces away from the Doctor's white Mercedes.

Diana sees a 66 Ford fastback Mustang GT350, Charles's dream car.

She wants him to take her atop his newly purchased Mustang he had desired so much. Diana's inner Labia lips are swollen and wet as she walks. They are begging for attention.

Don stops in front of the dark blue Mustang. Diana turns quickly towards Charles to lean back with hands placed on the hood with legs slightly spread apart. He turns his face down to survey her exposed breasts and hips. He grips the sundress at each shoulder and yanks down past her wrists as Diana continues to smile.

Her breasts thrust out as Diana's head tilts back, with her back arching out for Charles's pleasure.

Don seizes roughly her supple breasts topped with raised nipples and twists. Her groans fill the air as they escape richly parted full lips. Instead, he continues to tightening his grip on her extended nipples as she starts her first petite orgasm. Diana hisses in excitement. Her panties sink downward, soaked with an abundance of vaginal juices.

She sees her dress tossed onto the dark blue Mustang's hood behind her head without caring. Two hands force Diana's shoulders downward. Her knees end up on the cold concrete in front of the Mustang.

Yes, she tells herself fantasies fulfilled as her husband forces her to be his sensuality of sex.

Drug-induced concepts flow through her mind.

He is forcing her to submit for his enjoyment. She will gladly do as he commands. She hears the words, "open your mouth bitch!" Charles's lips turn into a cruel grin. There is tremendous pressure now against her lips. Looking slightly down, she must be dreaming her husband's cock seems different. How can this be?

Dr. Don Thomas is proud of himself that he had thought ahead and taken a little blue pill now the last several days, doubling his weapon's endurance. The cock is pressing slowly through Diana's moist lips as she submits to his strong will.

The pretty little mouth allows him entry.

Diana has only her fancy lace panties on now, the top edge now drooping open, exposing her bare pussy. The white high heels toes rest on the concrete, and white thigh highs ripped at the knees. Her female body is trembling with excitement while being on display. Her body was jarred by the large cock trying to dive down her throat.

She looks up with wide eyes highlighted with heavy pink makeup.

In the dim light, she can just make out Charles smiling. He is saying, "you are my slut, now take my cock in my whore! You will soon be mine to command once you see my photos of your nakedness." He continues to rape her mouth as he takes photos for later pleasure and blackmailing purposes. She has an impish expression which he captures, which will show she is a willing slut. She nods in agreement making his cock move up and down. She seems to swallow and then unbelievably takes even more down her throat as her muscles relax. Now the cock finally slides further down with his pubic hairs resting against her nose.

Diana is pleased knowing that her submissive actions are fulfilling Charles and her dreams are coming true. He is claiming her as his and forever. She smiles broadly, feeling proud at her accomplishment, knowing this is just the first of her many sexual desires. Diana thinks, "I've never experienced anything like this!" Then takes even more of cock inside her mouth as he presses forward.

The cock is pulled back, and Diana starts to pant heavily after being faint from lack of enough air.

Strong hands lift her upwards to land on the Mustang's hood. One side of her pantie's ribbons is released and then pulled over one bare leg to rest on her left high heel. Her heels are now wedged behind the chrome front bumper as her cheeks slide apart by the hood's raised crown. Diana is pushed firmly backward with her head coming to rest on a hood scoop.

Her rounded hips yanked forward. Only to speared deep inside, her body assaulted by an attack on her cervix. It hurts because it is so sudden, a resounding exclamation of pain escapes her lips. The episode continues on her breasts with an intensity she has never felt before.

Diana is being fucked harder and like never before. Is that what she wanted? There is no love, only overpowering demand for her body.

Charles has never been so rough and rugged on her. Thoughts are dazed and confused. The male sex member continues to drive deeper while her heeled feet are trapped behind the front bumper. Her hips gripped tight after his hands release her breasts to spread her knees wider.

The continuing impact of the male body's hips causes her to gasp in shock.

Her next orgasm is vaginal driven. The inside walls are pulsing, and she cries out loudly. Don smiles when he feels his penis squeezed, then released several times during her orgasm.

Then he says, "that is what I want bitch, grip me tighter! By the time I am done, you will be mine and not belong to some Boy Scout! Hang on. I have just started to fuck your cunt. Next is your ass and mouth once more."

Diana is shocked she loves her Boy Scout. What is Charles saying he does not love being a Scout Master?

The Doctor sees a puddle forming at his feet. His receptionist is undoubtedly enjoying the sex, even more than he thought possible. Monday, he would review the pictures he has just taken and spring his trap to ensnare Diana.

Placing his small camera on the car's fender, he looks down again at the spread legs and the full jiggling breasts. He smiles and thinks she is the best beauty so far! He has it all a future beautiful lover, a family to carry his name, and a successful business.

12