Angel and My Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she asks, are your balls now resting on my pussy?" I answer, "yes, but I have yet to apply pressure."

I love you too, honey, hmmm...!" Then Diana pulls forward. I almost slide out. Then she pushes back to me with a grunt.

I am squeezing her firm round cheeks below me and also rub her lower back as I follow her rhythm. Oh, I was feeling proud of myself. I could see she was initially in a slight amount of pain and now apparently started enjoying it more. Her cheeks begin to tremble, and her back arches. She shrieks, and fluid shoots out of her pussy, her arms collapse down from another orgasm.

She breathing hard, then I hear, "baby, press down as much as possible. You can go a little faster if you want. It feels good when you do it that way. I am getting so turned on when you press down more firmly."

Being in Diana's beautiful derriere is a real treat and a significant turn on for me. I feel a rush in my penis, and I flood cum inside her ass. But I continue to rub her cheeks then start to nimble on her shoulders as she coos.

"Ooooh..." flowed from her lips as I pulled out, still semi-erect.

I pull out my friend to clean it with a tissue. Diana had done an excellent job keeping herself cleaning herself out. To my great surprise. I looked down and saw her rosebud is flexing.

Her eyes are closed but hear her soft voice say, "I think Charles, we will have to give my little derrière a rest for a while. I feel funny back there now, but not in a bad way."

Then I ask, "honey, why was so against anal sex until now."

I hear a weak, "I am so sorry I was scared, forgive me, I did not realize until several weeks ago how many sacrifices you make. Yes, take me whichever way you want, God may have my soul, but you have everything else."

I hear a sob, "you always have been so loving and gentle, my lover boy."

I had been patient a long time to have Diana's remaining orifice like a good scout. Ownership of her ass, body, eyes, breasts, heart, pussy, and mouth was now complete. On the other side, she had me completed as a man. She was my first and only. I dated a lot but stayed far away for intercourse, fearing what had happened to other guys in high school. No, pregnant girlfriends for me, I would wait, which I did. I would do almost anything for Diana, and I worked like a dog for my family. I knew there are many things yet to explore and share, but still, the significant points of sharing one's body were now complete after nineteen years—I breath out to myself a sigh of release and happiness.

There was one event tonight that is burnt deep into my mind. It was when I watched my wife's eyes in the middle of that blow job. She said, "she wanted to please me because she loved me so much."

Her eyes are the windows to her heart.

Saturday was another day of eye-opening adventures with my wife. That morning I woke late to find my wife working my buddy within her lips as her tongue worked to bring my friend to life. Then she left me fully aroused to walk off to the bathroom. Later she returned in a dancing outfit composed of many sheer scarfs. It reminds me of Salome's dance before the King reminds me in a numerous-layered costume consisting of many different colored layers of light material. Throughout the day, she taunted me to catch her as she prepared breakfast, did laundry, strutted about in her high-heels, moving about the house doing small chores. Hours pass by while I tried sneaking up, grabbing, lunging, and all manner of efforts to trap her in my arms. I would only succeed in obtain a small piece of sheer material or maybe two. In time she wore only a white patch to cover her bare pussy. Then it was clear her game, when she said, "strip me naked of everything, and you can have me!" At that point, I firmly grabbed her, but she twisted and turned, escaping. As I fall, I lunged for her foot, which I managed to capture. Like a fish on the line, she struggles to try to escape. It was no contest! I remove both heels and rip off her nylons. Pulling her legs far apart, I rip off the patch at the Y. When stripped of her pearls, she spreads her legs wide, saying, "take me to the bedroom now, my master," and purrs when I do so. Putting her on our bed, she pulls her legs back and wide, exposing her gash wet with her juice pulsing out her love tunnel. She covered her face with a scarf, so I hear the words, "it yours to do as wish take my heart also." I spend the next two hours working my rock-hard cock out of her pussy and mouth, covering her face and pussy with my white cum. The sun is setting as I finish ravishing her willing body.

Sunday, we went to church as we always did, but she pointed to seats in the back, which we took at my wife's request.

Diana looked great as usual and smelled great too. During church, she whispered sweet endearments of love. Later, being the first out to the car, she stops and turns to me, "tonight, you will feed off my love, my dearest."

It was at home when Charles was relaxing and reading a book when Diana walked by. He heard the sound of high heels clicking on the wood floor he has spent so much time restoring. I see my wife her heels and lace nylons from church with the beginnings of an apron in my vision of my upper eyes. Oh, great, I am undoubtedly hungry from lack of eating breakfast when rushing out early for church. Walking behind me is the smell of the powder and perfume. My eyes raise to follow, then bug out, seeing her bareback only just the tied strap of a colorful apron. Those hips are moving side to side, turning me into a mindless hound dog. I got up and followed, wanting more. My stunning wife stands at the counter and bends over to take out a mixing bowl. When she bent over at the waist, her wet slit was showing top by her round bare ass.

It is just too much of beautiful sight for me not to act. On the countertop is a bottle of olive stands. Now holding it, I rest my hand on Diana's back, preventing her from rising.

Diana turns her head to look at me. "If you want a nice, Sunday meal you better stop now!"

The olive oil continues to drip onto her derriere's crease, now trickling down to her silt. I start rubbing the oil all over her pucker and pussy. Her full boobs are hanging down as she starts to huff. Her legs move apart as she starts to push back on my fingers. Soon I am pumping into her warm chamber, which is gathering in juices.

Diana's beauty enhances my desires, and soon cum is shooting into her. I sense she is focusing on other things. She looks up at me when I pull out.

At that point, she asks, "Charles, hand me a paper towel quickly!"

Paper towel in hand, she places it over her vagina area heading to the rest while saying, "Ok, you had your fun. For now, let me cook your special dinner. Afterward, we can talk. You have already been asking questions. Before head off early tomorrow morning, I hope to have given you the answers you need. Now go off and read a book in the bedroom. I will ring the bell when everything is ready."

Off I go, happy in my thoughts with a little afternoon delight already in the bag. Many questions flood into my engineer's mind, namely "why, who, and what does this all mean?"

Over an hour later, I hear a small dinging of the kitchen handbell. Jumping from the bed, I head for the kitchen. What awaits me creates even more questions. Candles not only light our dining room also adjourning the living room to set a romantic scene. Our dining room table has only one chair located next to it.

Centered on the table is my fully naked wife with no jewelry, nothing except food placed on her body at various locations. I stop in my tracks to stare. My wife is staring at me with questions and love in her eyes, waiting for my response.

"Diana!" I am shocked and overcome. "Why? The setup is fabulous. I see all my favorites, but this is too much. No, no one would believe me!"

Diana's face fills with joy as she says, "this is just one of the ways for me to show you how much I appreciate your efforts and the constant reminders of your love for me. Please sit here on my right and eat me.

I have eaten already.

It is your turn now.

Speechless, I sit down and survey the warm meal placed upon her body and note the small pillow beneath her head.

There is grilled salmon placed on her Y with slices of lemon and tartar sauce to both sides. Above her belly button is asparagus. Below is wild rice.

Between her two breasts is a crab sauce surrounded with crackers. Between her legs are an open bottle of Champagne and a small slice of cherry cheesecake. My fork breaks off a piece of salmon, bringing a smile to Diana's face. I take my time eating, paying compliments to her cooking ability. Picking the Champagne bottle to refill my fluted glass, I notice a small puddle forming between my wife's legs. It seems she is getting off being the center of attention. When I started to nibble at my cheesecake.

Diana speaks up. "I ready to start answering your questions, Charles, in a sultry voice." My first question is obvious and allowing my wife to expand her answer. "Well, where do I start? Notice you broke your index fingernail. What happened? Diana takes on a startled look and pauses for a second, Charles. I was going to tell you tonight before we went to bed. I quit the doctor's office two weeks ago when the doctor made some actions I thought were not proper. They disturb me so much I did not want to deal with working again.

"Well, that explains the way you acted when you went out to dinner that night!" I could feel my anger was rising.

I intend before that to spend more time pleasing you with things important to you. I rather not talk about it anymore, and I want you to promise me not to confront my ex-employer. I know you have a hot temper, which could lead to you being arrested and losing your job. Do you promise me? Please say you will listen to me?" I sit there wondering to what extent this employer had gone. In my mind, it suddenly blazed red, "well, if I find out..." Then I stopped my mind from going forward. Several times in the past, when younger, I had descended into a red or white rage—losing all control for a matter of minutes, even one time almost killing someone. Later it was life or death situations. We have been married nineteen and half years all that time. My rage was a thing of the past because of my intense love for my wife. I look over to Diana, who had now cleaned herself and donned a thin sheer garment. I nodded to say, "I promise not to seek the doctor out. Let us not talk about this again at a later date."

Diana feels a sudden relief as she continues. "Regarding your possible question, it started this summer. We have three months of freedom from the children because of my father, and they are having a wonderful time."

"I know that you are just as busy at work and three hours of commute time, so nothing has changed for you except recently with me! This free time has given me time to reflect on our past and how lucky I am to have you as my husband. Second, it has given me more time to spend with ladies at church and the woman's bible study without the children around. In the last two months, in listening to the other woman's comments, I have come to realize what a good husband I have, as do many of them! When listening to the women talk and comment about everything, not holding back much, I realized my marriage shortcomings. In the past, I have never had the desire to go beyond our current sexual habits and certainly not having a passion for an affair. I was happy and like a stick-in-the-mud wanting nothing more."

"Then the ladies mention their men's interaction with the women in the current workforce. It started me to worry. Plus, their men were saying the need to spice up their sex lives. Again, I had done nothing to address these issues in the past. I sat there quietly listening, now realizing that I had done nothing even when you brought up new ideas in the last nineteen years. Looking back in time, I knew it was my fault since your mind was always coming up with new and sometimes crazy ideas, all of which I would never consider. I am so sorry that I have been such a stupid fool and not looking at the bigger picture."

"After considerable thought, I wrote down many of the items the girls had mentioned and went to the library to do some studying. I found out I was certainly not with the program."

"Later, I made several purchases of new Lingerie and other items making sure not to spend too much money on our limited budget. I realized when being single that I enjoy myself more. Why should I not be a more carefree, happily married woman? But I realized with Doctor Don that dressing and acting so encouraged actions by the opposite sex. I want to be carefree and sexy, but I will not be able to work, allowing relationships outside our marriage. You are my man to love and no other but you. I do whatever it takes to support you in love."

After completing the first day of the workweek, I exited my stang parked next to the garage. Walking to the front said yard. I saw the Starlings feasting on the Serve Berry tree's red berry, creating an abundance of food. After the last three days of love and sex at home, I stood content. Reading a book would be a relaxing change of pace tonight.

Walking up the porch, Diana stood quietly, waiting, dressed in a stunning outfit. My mouth dropped open. I was staring hard at her schoolgirl outfit and hair in white ribbons.

Damn, she was on the porch where anybody could see her. "Diana, what are you thinking, or what do you have in mind?

"

She smiles, "I want to get for a drive in your car. Why are you ashamed of me?"

I looked again, seeing she wore a white blouse, tied in the middle, no bra showing off her jeweled belly and plenty of cleavages. Tan plaid skirt came halfway down her thighs and rode low on her hips. She wore white tennis shoes with white bobby socks.

I shook my head no, "No, of course not but looked at the tent in my pants. All I can do is stare at you! You're driving me crazy with sexual desire. I was thinking of reading tonight. Well, I can throw that idea out the window, and yes, I do want to take it out for a drive."

"Remember, you are a huge distraction dressed like that. Ok, let's go! We will go to a fast-food drive up. Damn, you look hot!"

The following three days, we did various new things, some successful, others not as much.

Lastly, on Thursday, she wanted us to write a mutual list of fantasies that we could share. It seems role-playing was high on her list and mine too.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A week had gone by, and Diana was feeling so much better. She could not believe her friendly boss, Doctor Don, had drugged and then raped her. It was making her feel dirty and not good enough for her husband. She was surprised the day of the rape that there was no cum inside herself even after she washed inside and out that afternoon over two weeks ago. When checking the bikini panties, there was no sign or smell of a man's cum. How could that be! All she could remember was waking up with a clear memory of being assaulted after consuming a date rape drug in her Champagne. Again, how could she know that? None of this made any sense to her!

Charles had left early for work on Saturday, but she was proud of his ability to hang in there at Acme Aircraft.

She knew it was hard for her Boy Scout. He was such a straight shooter, and big companies are political. Diana knew this because of her father. He had worked many years ago as a design engineer at Acme and only lasted a year before quitting. Her dad had told Charles he was a better man than he for having worked so long already there.

Diana is making a pot of black tea and cream when a delivery man drops off a package on their front porch. First things first, she thought, was the need for hot black tea after another long night of sex with Charles. He sure seemed happy with her new persona! Once, she had her tea and a bit of protein. Her vision cleared since she always seemed on the edge of fatigue. The tea had warmed her up some and bring a sense of comfort. It was time to check that package out front. Standing, she moved toward the front door in her pink fussy nighttime shippers with one-inch heels. A very short pink silk robe flowed gently around her. Pink lace framed sheer panties could be seen below the robe's bottom edge, showing her small Mons' outline. When opening the door, the wind blew her robe up, showing off her panties and revealing a bare slit.

Retrieving the package, I see the parcel is to me, but no return address. Closing the door, I return to my tea and pick up one small lemon cookie. I want to keep my soft, trim figure for my hungry man. I had noticed recently his ravenous eyes following me closely. I wanted him and intended to keep his growing sexual appetite fed. I did not want him straying away from home with some strange woman!

Opening the soft package, I dump the contains onto the sofa next to me without looking at it. Taking another sip of steaming tea, I glanced left, seeing the first two large color photos laying on the couch, and instantly dropped my precious teacup, which shatters when striking the old wood floor. The photos images become burnt into my mind. I am stunned. Also, I see a newspaper clipping of a badly wrecked white Mercedes. Lastly is the handwritten letter; Diana, if you want these photos and many more, to come to highlighted green cottage location at the below address ten miles from your home.

Retain all your pearls, robe, bedroom sandals, and lace panties you have on. Remember, no coat or anything else, and don't tell anyone. How can this person know ahead of time what I would wear this morning? Hurry over so we can have our discussion completed before your husband comes home tonight. I looked at the wall clock. It was only 9:00 am, plenty of time to learn about the mystery confronting me.

I looked out the back door and saw no one insight at all. I ran for my car with my robe flapping as I ran. I jumped into my good old wagon and threw the package in the direction on the passenger seat. Soon. I was driving down the forest highway viewing the note's guides. There is the dirt road ahead. I slow down so I would not pass it by. Seeing it, I turn right into the trees, which are pressing in, creating a dark tunnel with just a few wide spots.

I stopped at an open grass-filled lot about 200 feet by 200 feet with a small house in the middle. I pick up the two-color photos and the newspaper clipping. As I walk, I look again at the two images. One clearly shows me sucking my boss's big cock with a smile on my face. The other is me on a car's hood with my legs spread wide. This horrible, my Charles would never understand or forgive me. He was such a Boy Scout. Clutching the photos, I look around. Ahead is a small house's backdoor. It is single story design painted green. I had just passed a sizeable tall garage. Beyond the house was a long-distance hauling truck painted green also. I walk to the door and knock to hear a low tone female voice saying, "enter." Walking in, I was in for another earth-shaking shock. Standing ahead is a beautiful heavenly. Beyond her is a large unmoving man sitting on one twin bed. The celestial being is not human, but man is 100% human, but he seems mute. Walking boldly in to the presence of what had to be an Angel, I toss the three items on the table. To ask, "are you doing this, and who are you?"

Adriana smiles, taking in the depth of the glow around Diana, "precious lamb, I saved you. That is who I am!

You were dying from an overdose of GHB date rape drug mixed with plenty of fine Champaign. By the time they would have found you, you would be in heaven, little one! I am here to help you! It was me that healed you and restored your memory. The only thing I blocked from your memory is me," then pointing to Colin, "he was there also to help in a physical roll if needed. You see, I cannot be out walking the street in my true form." Adriana points to the black and white newspaper clip, "do recognize the car?"