Angel and My Wife Ch. 04

Story Info
All is revealed.
11.3k words
3
2.8k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Diana is sitting at her vanity, observing her new self before dressing. She hears the knock at the front door. Going to the door in a short robe, she immediately sees a note taped to the window. Opening the door, she reads, "come as once to my place to discuss your husband's current job situation. Hurry, time is critical!" Diana jumps into her car, rushing as fast as possible once more to the little forest green cabin. Parking, she gets out and runs straight for the door in just her robe. Adriana is waiting with Colin, who was sitting and staring straight ahead as unusual. Adriana rises, saying, "I have to show you something that happened no more than an hour ago to your husband, Charles. She reaches forward to grasp both of my hands in hers. My eyes are seeing a mist that to forms into my husband and another younger man. I hear the younger man say, "Charles, I have just been told let go two engineers within the next six months. You and Jim are on the Lean program that will soon be cut. I wanted you to know in advance so that you can prepare. Sorry, it not your fault. It is just the way it is here at Acme!

I watch Charles closely. His eyes are watery as he says, "I am a sole breadwinner. My wife has health issues." With two kids in school, what can I do? His manager shakes his head, says nothing, turns, and walks away. I see Charles with one tear tracks running down his cheek, my heart breaks. Adriana's voice breaks into her thoughts to says, "you know Charles was right in what he says. Now desperate times call for unusual actions and brave acts of sacrifice. Are you willing to do anything to save your family and your man Diana?"

Shaking my head yes without thinking of the possible cost, Adriana reveals her ideas, pointing out I need time to rest in-between each day of work. I am shocked at her suggestions, but it all made sense, and my husband will never know. So, Diana says, "yes, so what now?"

Adriana provides a sad smile, "I have already made some calls, and they are waiting for at noontime to give you an interview, do paperwork, and a tryout. We will take your car to your house to pick up some clothes, then we go."

"I know that everything will work out, Diana, and I know you will be great! With the money you make in a short amount of time, you will quickly create well-padded savings account for your family! Now one more thing we need a cover story, so Charles does not know the truth." She discussed her ideas as I nod dumbly. "Remember, he will not mention what his manager said today. He is just too proud."

I thought to myself, this just getting worse. I prayed in my heart to the heavenly Father for help. I was so confused. I need to do something, but my health had not been strong enough in the past. Maybe now I can make a go of it. I am scared of going out with protection from my friends and family. Well, I would have to try my best! I could feel a warm tingle throughout my body of excitement.

As Adriana and her host sit in the passenger seat, we are now driving west in my car. She gives me some tips on men and working them for better gratuity, etc.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Being in charge of the Lean process to improve the delivery and production rate, I realize a critical area that I have been avoiding. Namely, second and third shift jobs in the factory and on the flight line. As I planned to change my schedule for the coming twelve months. I realized my duties would kill my nightlife. It was not work, or those I worked with it that mattered. It was to those that loved me.

I knew my wife's love for me was more profound and more remarkable than mine. Even though I had been faithful in so many ways, there were borders or limits to my love. I came to realize that she had pushed herself beyond her comfort zones to become my slut for my happiness in difficult times. I knew her to be a prim and proper woman with deep convictions to God in the most loving sense. Every morning she prays for my health and success. At night she would hold me close and massage my wearily bones and muscles. She would provide me with food in the morning, noon, and night all made with loving hands. My children would move around in a house full of happiness graced by her presence. She would open her lips, arms, and legs to take to me a place most men could never imagine, surrounded by her love.

Diana would lay down her life to spare her man or children from harm or starvation. If I had done half of what she had done in our years of marriage, I could pat myself on the back. Sadly, my answer is no. I had not. My depth of love paled in comparison to hers. Now she talked of saving the money she might earn as a waitress to provide a safety net for her family. Yes, I worked and beyond most men's understanding and knew the why. Though I wondered why God would so bless me with the most wonderful woman I have ever met to date or in the years to follow. I dated many a woman before marrying Diana. Realizing before her, a quality woman did not seem to be in the cards for me. Then one day, she cornered me in a dark alley to confront me about my love for her. I denied steady for almost an hour, fearing I would lose her friendship if I revealed my true feelings to her. When I did, even in the dark, she glowed, saying, "I knew it!" The rest to follow was a dream weaved with bits of happiness and a wedding.

To do a quality job, I was left with no choice. I would have to work the second and third shifts to review, correct, and restructure the whole following year's all flow days slots. Damn, I hated the situation of not being at home during the night. I was getting too old for this at forty-seven. Sometimes in the days to come, I would work shift after shift together to find the truth of problems the linemen faced. In time I gain the respect of the men with hands on the production aircraft. In time they would provide me answers to solutions. It was one of those days that my world started to collapse.

Summer was coming after eleven months of working late shifts when the first crack in my world appears. Soon within one month or a little more, I would be going back to days.

After getting off work in the dark, I walked to my Mustang. I come to the belief my restored car is not a trustworthy form of transportation. Just several days ago, I noted issues with the engine being starved for gas. The case was quickly resolved by purchasing a glass gas filter with a built-in drain. Sure, enough it solved the problem. Throwing away an old friend with a couple of years of hard work was like abandoning a trusted friend. Getting on the freeway, the flow of cars was light, and the further south I traveled, it would improve more. It was clear, and it would be a short drive home less than one hour. Approaching the offramp from the freeway, I feel a buzz from my Blackberry. Pulling out the phone, I see a work number I hardly ever call. If they need me back at work, I am going to be pissed. My goal tonight was to do a little indoor female plumbing work before I fell to sleep. I laugh to myself. Hopefully, I can get to the bottom of her needs and satisfy that wife of mine.

Reading the phone's screen, I say, "Al." Thinking for a moment, I remember he is on the Max program. "Hey, Al, how can I help you? He asked, "does your wife have a younger sister?" A strange question to ask a guy just getting off work!

I laughed, "no, just an older brother, and he lives in California." In my very preceptive part of my mind, a warning is flashing bright, "why Al are you asking?"

There is a groan on the other side of the phone, "Charles, you know that I have high respect for you and your abilities. I called because you may have a problem! You know Tom, that old horn dog, and he goes all the time to strip clubs. His favorite is in Renton. But this time, he went to a high-class Gentlemen's club south of Tacoma. Vic and I got a call from him this evening saying there was a beautiful younger woman there. He had just the most outrageous experience with that woman stripping and dancing. Tom talked us into joining him and told bring plenty of cash. Vic and I were in a bar forty-five minutes away. We talked about it, noting the action tonight was slow. So we rushed over for a taste of excitement. When we got there, and the gal was serving food in the sexiest of outfits. Later she danced on stage, shedding her outfit except for a golden chain and high heels. It gives me chills just thinking about her moves. Vic and I talked to the manager, a guy named Sam. "Saying we here to see that gal dancing and wanted the VIP room. The guy smiled, saying the dancer in question did not offer private dances. Listen, guys, I don't push her. She brings in plenty of business as it is. Tell you what maybe she will be willing to sit at your table. Her stage name is Starlight. I will see what I can do for you and sticks up a hand for her. Vic places a hundred bill in his hand, and Sam nods." When she came to our table wearing a red cocktail dress with no back and a deep V between her heavy breasts, she stays with us until closing we tipped her well.

It was then I interrupted Al, "excuse me, Al, what does this have to do with my wife?"

"First, she was wearing a wedding ring set. Next, she talked a little about her husband, saying he was in trouble of losing his job. Lastly, she looks just like the framed photo on your desk but younger! The only part that did not make sense was you losing your job. You're at the top of your game. You can do no wrong with management."

I managed to laugh in a time of despair, "That was not so five years ago when my manager warned me of being laid off. Funny thing though, he died shortly after that, and I never heard another word of layoffs for our group."

Al went on to say, "Charles, for your sake, I hope I am wrong. Good luck, and don't do anything stupid. Be smart and take your time to plan this out. Oh, by the way, find out the why first before acting. I was in a similar situation, and I made my situation worse by not figuring out what was best for me! See you, bud!"

The next day I saw my manager Ron he was a good guy. Explaining the potential situation, he just looked down at his desktop. "Charles, I have been there and done that. How old are your kids? Do you have a Prenuptial agreement?

I answered, "In two years, the kids will both be eighteen, and no on the prenup."

"Ok, we here in Electrical we have put a lot of stock in your abilities, so I strongly encourage you to play this smart. Has anything change in your relationship with your wife?"

"No, Ron, everything seems great. It does not make any sense at all."

"Ok, Charles, this conversation is off the record. Do you agree? If so, shake my hand and say yes. I could get in a lot of trouble if this goes south, so you owe me!"

"Yes, boss," as I shake his hand.

"Here is my good advice first, since there are no signs, go to the bank to see if your wife is depositing her tips. It will show as cash the manager will know. Next, someone may be pulling her strings. How gullible is your wife?"

I laugh out loud and shake my head, "Diana is sweet, innocent, unsuspecting, and gullible as the day is long, oh and sensitive."

"Ok, I listen to me. There is a lot more here than meets the eye. First tract her, watch, and see what happens. You said she told Al that you are in danger of losing your job, which may be the key. Calmly explain that your job is no danger to her when you know what is going on. I will give a commendation saying you're doing a great job. Print up your job rating and convince her all here is well! Now that may stir up things, keep a close eye on her. She may be in danger. Take a position that is in her favor. Don't stupid and make it worse. Check-in with me when you get a little more information. Remember, we need back here ASAP."

"I will give you two weeks of emergency leave without noting details. Keep the police out of this, by all means, remember my neck is on the line too. We need you back here with your mind intact!"

I had my business phone upgraded to the latest best version on Acme's dime that day. The best phones were coming online for use, including tracking. I was ready and fully charged to find out some answers. On the way home, I had stopped at Radio Shack and Purchased a Magnetic GPS Tracker system, a version of a military package I was aware of. It was designed to work with my Blackberry phone as general managers require a floor engineer's whereabouts.

Being off now temporary in the evenings would cause a problem for Diana's awareness. So, I sat down at a restaurant and planned my to-do list. Before I could say which way our marriage was to go, I knew I had to find the truth. My gut was tied up in knots. Diana was just as happy and very willing to please. That may be part of the problem too. Tomorrow would be the bank to try to find some answers.

Driving home later in the pitch dark, I made aware that I was playing a bigger game. Use my brain, I told myself with teeth set until my jaw ached. Unsure where that insight came from, I kept this knowledge in my forethoughts. Coming home Diana once more was waiting for me, readily consume my cock once more. Her face was smiling, and her eyes filled with love. How she do things that could destroy our marriage yet love me so much! It did not make sense to my logical mind. Then it hit me like a bolt of lightning. A woman's love is not rational like the good book says.

I woke the next morning with a smile on my face. I could smell breakfast being cook as I crawled out of bed. Diana came around me as entered the kitchen. She nibbled on my ear, and to my surprise, stuck her tongue inside my ear.

Then out of the blue, she pressed me about work. I said there was nothing to worry all fine.

If it was not much of an answer, but it tied into what Al had said concerning the dancer he saw. She was concerned about her man's job. Since I was the primary breadwinner, why shouldn't she be worried?

Taking my time, I waited until Diana went to the bathroom. Darting out to my car, I retrieved my new Magnetic GPS Tracker. Pulling up the back seat in the station wagon, I placed the tracker and reinstalled the seat. It had been more difficult that morning as my wife poured out her love to me. Damn, none of this made any sense. In my mind, I had reviewed the last several months remember her asking the same questions regarding my job status.

Around two that day, I dressed in a sports coat and headed for the door. Before I could leave was the sound of high heels running to catch me. "Dear, why so dressed up? Is there anything you need to tell me!"

I turn around, and there is my beautiful wife in a sheer robe with nylons and heels. "Why no, dear, just a few critical meetings requiring my attention."

"You know, dear, I do not work today. Instead, I will focus all my attention on my man. You can call in sick so that we can have plenty of time!" Diana takes on a pouting look and fingernail between her teeth. "Tell me how you feel. I will make it all better." Again, to myself, I curse, this is not getting any better! I must be losing my mind. I sure hope Al has made a mistake, but he has an eye for details.

I hear words coming out of my mouth. Why can't I keep my mouth shut! "You know, dear, it is these meetings that keep me employed, so I have to go!" With that said, I leave. Looking back, I see her head is down.

My brain is overloaded with facts, guesses, and generally confused feeling as I drive north. My wife, of all people cheating on me! Why would she betray her family?

A half an hour later, I arrive at the bank to sit down with the bank manager. Showing my identification and Acme badge, the credit union manager nods to says, "what can we do for you, Mr. Todd."

"Well, I need to see all my family's accounts, including any that might be in my wife's maiden name."

"Ok, may I call you Charles? The manager says.

I nod my approval, and he leaves to obtain a copy of my accounts.

Returning, I start my review. All seem fine except the last one. It is offset and in a different font. It is listed as Mr. and Mrs. Todd: Savings 29,241.

My eyebrows are raised in surprise.

I ask, "when was this account set up, and do I have access?"

"Yes, Charles, you do, and it was set up by your wife eleven months ago."

"Ok, how were the deposits made, and was its cash or check. If by check, who issued them?"

The manager looks at his screen again. Several minutes later, Charles has the answers of who and when. "It seems the deposits were made at our night deposit boxes outside and three other branches to the west. The amounts vary but seem to be cash only. The deposits are normally made three times a week during the last eleven months. Average they average around three hundred a deposit. There seems to be no withdraws. Would you care to make a withdrawal Mr. Todd?"

"No, not at this time, but thank you for your help."

"It seems you and your wife have been able to put away quite a tidy sum for a rainy day or vacation. Congratulation on an excellent job of savings!"

When I leave the credit union, it is approaching 6:00 PM. I need to check my wife's whereabouts. Looking at my Blackberry, I see Diana is on the move heading west.

I turn my car south and head for home, and just like last summer, the kids had just left last week for the islands in the sound. Arriving at home, I get ready for some deep diving into my wife's small closet under the stairs. I start with what is in front viewing order the blouses and dresses. I recognize every outfit. Many have her scent on them, delightful. I see in the back the next row of items pulling them out four at a time when I realized hit paydirt. Many outfits I have seen before make my buddy come alive, recognizing the good times they represent. However, a quarter is an unknown factor to me. Breathing heavily, I review each eleven of the ones in question. They represent some most stimulating getups possible, hiding yet not covering my wife's stunning features. Damn, how can she justify her actions! Then I see a box below, and I open it. Looking inside makes my knees go weak. Contained within are various open bras, adjustable nipple clamps with attached jewelry, nipple shields, crotchless panties, panty and bra chain lingerie, and sexy thong panties.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Then Sam used the PA system to announce me. "Gentlemen, I give you Starlight, the Greek goddess of the hunt with the ability to communicate with animals, namely all of you!" The men cheered and clapped wildly!

I walked in front of the stage, raised my hands together over my head, and did a slight Egyptian shimmy of my body as my breasts sway slightly, but only the bottoms of them could be seen. For several minutes I dance around the table as the men stop eating follow me with hungry eyes. I unlatched my top, which I toss up on stage. Men are cheering and sliding money into my fringe skirt. I go back on stage and lift my firm and full breasts. Dollars were in flight around me. To add my female delights scene, I squeezed both breast and thin streams of milk shot into the air.

Could it mean I was pregnant, but this had been going on for months? My stomach tightens. I am not sure about Adriana's intentions? The cheering of men fills the room as two men taste my sweet milk arching into the air. I bend over with legs spread wide, a showing chain panty hidden by my fringe skirt. It was time to drop my tiny skirt. Looking down on the side, it is already open, and eight inches reveal most of my left hip. Then it slips away, revealing my smooth pussy top by the revealing chain panty with a jeweled heart in the middle. There is much more clapping this time as I turned slowly with hands-on bare cheeks, and I move toward the steps up to the stage. Stepping up with my left only hand on my hip, I made bump and sway moves as I move to the center of the room. "Damn, I'm HOT!" I giggled to myself. Waves of sexual tension moved over me, now being generated from daggling piercing on my Clit. I continue to dance to the music of my choice, usually love songs.