Angel, Demons Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They seem to like your panties, honey," she said. "Why don't you come over here, climb on the table and lay down, so we may watch them together?"

***

A girl, sprayed.

After climbing on the table, the girl stretched out on her back - as rehearsed.

She did it slowly, displaying the sleek softness of her belly and her doll-like shaven mound. She rested her head in the cradle of her mistress's embrace and purred like a kitten when she felt warm hands caress her chest and tummy. The woman's breath tickled her ear. She whispered to spread her legs wider, so the men might see her puffed little cunt and the black surprise in her asshole.

"You see, honey," she said. "They are your guests; they deserve to enjoy the sight.

"You must please them."

The girl opened her legs, showing her puffed, shaven slit.

She looked past her tits, watching the men's eyes widen. Then she brought her hand to her cunt and started circling her clit, while slowly rotating her hips on the shining table. She felt extremely exposed and vulnerable, being at the men's eye level. The innocence of her socks and sneakers made her feel like a child.

The woman kissed her nipples. She licked the stiffening flesh and suckled on the white gold piercing.

"Lift your ass a bit, darling, so they may better see the black plug that stretches your butt-hole for them," she said, pinching a nipple.

She smiled as the girl obeyed.

"Now, I want to see how you make these sweet guys come even without touching them," the woman went on, her lips close to the girl's ear. "Just by touching yourself."

She handed her a fat and very pink vibrator, turning it on to produce a soft humming noise.

The girl looked up at her with a trembling smile as she accepted the little machine. She ran a slow tongue up and down its length, lazily looking over at the men. Then she applied it to her clit, moaning when the tip touched her. She rubbed it up and down her slit, making it slide easily on the juices she squeezed out.

The woman cradled the girl as she hummed a soft song into her ear.

"Itsy bitsy spider... went up the water spout..."

She admired the sleek body, amazed by how small it looked - she was like a naïve child not caring how very open she lay in front of the men. They by now rubbed their swollen cocks through tightening pants.

"...out came the rain... and... washed the spider out..."

The woman looked over at the men and chuckled.

"Why not get more comfortable, gentlemen?" she asked. "My little slut won't mind, would you, darling? Mmmm... look...

"Out comes the sun... oops... two suns... three..."

The girl just moaned, sinking deeper into the swamp of her arousal. She pushed the pink head into her tightened cunt, starting a slow fucking.

"...now the itsy bitsy spider... went up the spout... again..."

"Look, darling," the woman said, raising the girl's head, so she might see better. "Look what sweet presents the guys unwrap for you."

First two, then three erect cocks rose from their confinement. One was pale and pink and long, one thick and very black, and one both long and fat with a deep purple head. Big hands started jerking the shafts as their owners watched the naked girl plunge the vibrator in and out of her sopping hole.

The woman brought her face to the girl's right nipple, blowing on it, slowly licking it, humming: "lollypop, lollypop, oh, lolly-lollypop... oooh..."

She chuckled, watching bubbly foam squishing around the plastic, adding sloppy sounds to the girl's moaning and the increasing rhythm of the jerking men.

The woman's face rose once again, leaving a patch of shining saliva on the tit's skin.

"I think, honey," she said, "that we should invite the men to deposit their first hasty ejaculate into your mouth, don't you agree?"

The girl was way too deep into her private quagmire to even hear the question, so the woman moved the girl's head up and down in seeming agreement.

"Great," she said. "Glad you agree. Ehm... Mister Blond, I bet you are more than ready to deposit your sweet cocktail, shaken and stirred?"

The first man rose from his chair, never stopping his jacking movements. When he reached the girl's head, she opened her mouth wide, like a fledgling bird. Her eyelashes fluttered as the first hot rope of sperm hit her nose, lips and chin, followed by a second and third load that reached her tongue and throat.

"Clean his lovely cock and swallow, darling," the woman instructed, massaging her tits.

The two other men soon followed, spraying semen in and around her wide-open mouth. The girl never stopped fucking herself, but she scraped off globs of slime from her face, throat and chest with the fingers of her free hand. Then she hungrily sucked on the weakening cocks, sliding them in and out of her mouth with the rhythm of her fucking.

Just watching it, dampened the woman's thong.

"My god, how sweet you are," she exclaimed, licking the girl's face to taste the remnants of the male offerings. As she did so, the girl's body arched and a long, intense orgasm shook her.

"Ah, Mistress," she muttered, her face twisted as tiny squeals left her lips. "Ah, aaah," and her juice gushed over her fingers to drip on the table.

The woman in black held on to her, feeling the tremors run their course. Then she kissed the come-smeared lips, exploring the girl's mouth with her tongue.

"My sweet perfect slut," she whispered, setting off another bout of shivers.

***

A girl, completed.

Allowing the girl to rest, the woman asked the men to undress.

"You will be needed soon," she said. "We just had to get rid of your primal urges, so you may test my little girl's body longer and more thorough."

She didn't think the men heard much of her explanation, as they were busy tearing the clothes off their well-trained bodies - anticipating their next treat.

"You look wonderful - so healthy," the woman behind the table said, praising their physique. But her black eyebrows frowned as the blond man suggested she'd try him herself if she liked what she saw.

"You're not here for me, honey," she said icily. "You're just a cock to help train my girl.

"If that is not to your liking, you may leave."

The blonde muttered under his breath, but he didn't answer.

The woman smiled sweetly when she saw the fleeting crimson of his anger. Then she turned her attention to the girl again. To her amazement, her tiny hand had started moving the humming vibe over her clit again. When their eyes met, the girl sighed, nudging her head into her mistress's soft chest.

"Are you ready, honey?" she asked, feeling the girl's head move in a nod. "Say it, darling," she insisted. "Tell the gentlemen what we expect from them.

"Be loud and clear."

There was a short silence. The men stopped. She had their attention.

"Ehm - Mistress wants me... ehm... opened up," she said, resting on her elbows, her voice gaining strength. "I have never had a cock down my throat, up my... cunt and into my... ehm... asshole at the same time.

"Would you please do that for me, so I can learn, and please my Mistress?"

The woman heard the naiveté in her voice, again wondering at the easy naturalness. She also saw how the girl lifted her ass as she put her question to the naked men, inviting them brazenly while the pink vibrator's tip moved up and down her cunt lips - and the plug's head shone with her spent juices.

It was enough to bring a rush of new life to the softened cocks.

The woman kissed the girl in her arms. Then she took the toy away from her and got up out of her chair. She moved the girl aside and asked the blonde to lie on the table, on his back. Then she asked the girl to lie on top of him, on her back, and spread her legs wide.

She walked around, running a hand over the girl's prone body. Then she clawed her nails around the black flange of the butt plug, pulling it out and handing it to the girl.

"Please, honey, you know what to do with it," she said casually, returning to the gaping little asshole. Her pale hand was around the swollen cock of the man below, bringing its head up against the hole. She spat a long, dangling thread of saliva on it, rubbing it all over the cock.

"Push, stud," she then said to the man, watching the head stretch the sphincter as it slid in.

She smiled at the muffled little moans of the girl. They went on and on until they rose an octave and broke into a cascade of tiny, breathless squeals.

The woman watched the long cock disappear slowly, while she fondled the dangling balls.

"Good boy," she muttered and walked back to the other side of the table, where she found her girl sucking the plug deeply. She took her head in both hands and pulled it back until it hung off the table's edge.

The long ponytail almost touched the floor.

She waved the black man to get closer, grabbing his stiff cock and putting it into the girl's open mouth.

"Fuck her good, stallion," she said. "Do her all the way and as deep as you can, please.

"There's no need to be gentle."

She lingered to watch the black pole sink past the girl's lips, soon to distend her throat. She pinched a nipple as she walked around, waving the third man closer.

"You," she said, grabbing the Mediterranean man's fat, long cock and guiding him to the table. "Climb on her, please, and fuck her cunt."

The olive-skinned man climbed on the table top, mounting the girl as he slid his cock's purple head past her cunt lips. He soon was balls-deep into her, starting a slow fuck. He and the man below rapidly found a shared rhythm, marked by their grunts and the girl's gagging.

The woman in the long leather coat watched the tiny body of her sweetheart being crunched between the humping bodies of three big men. She walked around to find her face, impaled by the fat black shaft. The girl's passive hands were palm-down on the table, but her body started to move - anticipating the hard thrusts, increasing their impact with her forceful response.

The woman brought her face closer and started whispering.

"Three big cocks ravaging you, honey," she said. "They're everywhere; in your mouth, your cunt and your ass - did you ever feel so full?

"Open-up, honey, invite them in - take them deeper. Open wider; swallow them. This is what you were born to be, sweet slut: three gaping holes to please your mistress.

"Holes is all you are now, you know, just three wide openings to please - to always please with your tight throat, your tight cunt, your tight asshole."

She watched a while in silence, pinching and sucking the girl's nipples as the fucking gained speed. The table started groaning on its sturdy legs. The girl's muffled moans became a moist gurgling, punctuated by the wet slapping against her ass and the squishing of her cunt juices.

"Sweet darling whore," her mistress resumed, torturing the girl's nipples with her fingernails, stroking the sweat soaked skin. "Can't you see the long, long shadow of your next passage? Soon it will stand over your arching body as you come and come and come again - forever open; body and mind.

"I envy you, my little slut. How I'd love to share your new feelings, be part of you - be you.

"Mmmmmmm, god, how I'd love to be you!"

She wondered if the girl heard her at all. She squirmed on the table, hammered by the three merciless cocks that opened her up wider with every blow.

Then the black man stopped suddenly, grunting.

His cock was all the way down the petite girl's throat as it started pulsing, his balls tightening in their scrotum. An overflow of foamy white goo pressed itself out around his shaft, leaking down the girl's inverted face.

His climax must have triggered hers, as she arched her body off the man she lay on and gagged her orgasm into the bubbling semen. Her body shook with spasms until the arch broke and she fell back, only to rise again as a second orgasm hit her. Now it was the blonde who emptied himself inside her bowels, groaning his relief.

Her tiny fists hammered the tabletop.

Her cries suddenly increased, echoing through the room as the black cock slid out of her mouth, leaving a trail of slime. She bucked through her orgasm, slamming her cunt even harder into the man filling it.

"Oh god," she cried out. "Oh fuck, I never... never ever... oh god..." And she came again, only to explode once more when the olive-skinned man reached his climax as well, pumping his sperm into her stretched, sopping cunt.

***

"Welcome," the woman in black whispered, finding the girl's sperm-smeared mouth and kissing it hard.

She'd held her through her final climax and kept holding her long after she'd been taken off her lover - spent and limp.

"Welcome my sweet accomplished little fuck toy. You're now my wide-open, three-holed slut, ready to please the world for me.

"Mmmmmmmm, how I envy you, sweet little thing. And how proud I am to know you're mine."

She never noticed how her tears ran all over the girl's face. But even after the men had dressed again and left the room, she held on to her exhausted little property.

***

A woman, ambushed.

The weeks that followed felt like dancing on a tight rope.

The woman never knew if the girl would be there or not. Each phone call set off anxiousness. She knew she had to push the girl now. She also knew, though, that every next step might bring her either closer to her goal or cause her to fall.

She felt exhilarated whenever she could make the girl somersault into new, freakish orgasms, caused by humiliation, discomfort and straight-out pain. But she felt awful when she failed to show up without a word of warning. Twice she said that she'd been sick - or 'too busy working.'

She knew they were just excuses.

"Why didn't you just call, honey?" she asked. "I would have understood.

"It's only natural to be scared."

Each time the girl stubbornly held on to her excuse. But her eyes never met the woman's.

So, she often worried, but she put it aside whenever the girl sank into her arms again, soaked in sweat and totally spent from endless coming. She could do nothing but kiss her then, and thank the fickle Goddess of Love for another fleeting moment of bliss.

Forcing fatter and fatter butt plugs up her asshole caused the girl's thighs to squeeze cunt juices down her legs. Blinding cramps from checked enemas made her come hard when she at long last allowed her to release herself.

Harsh corset training had her faint twice, but when the woman undid the laces and buckles, her cunt oozed. Weights dangled from her cunt lips. She cried in agony when screw-clamps were released from her nipples, allowing the blood to force its way back in.

But training her was like performing under the legendary sword of Damocles.

The girl orgasmed with abandon, spinning out of control as soon as the first arousal made her flow. But when it was over, every one of her fears and reservations returned.

She just didn't dare to commit to the obvious needs of her body.

The woman never knew what the next day might bring. It made her insecure. She stalled progress, scared to lose the girl by pushing too hard.

Once, she worried when she stayed away for almost a week without a word, but she shrugged her anguish away - the girl would be back, she always returned, didn't she?

She did.

And then she didn't.

When the days went by without even a call, the woman's despair grew. She told herself she shouldn't try and call her, but her thumb often hovered over the speed-dial button. She imagined what might be going on in the girl's mind. And she cursed herself for having no idea.

Sitting alone, she looked out onto the terrace of her apartment. The afternoon sun sharply divided it in glaring light and deep shadows.

Ah, was everything as clear-cut.

She wore her favorite robe and not much else. Purple-nailed fingers closed around a mug of steaming coffee. Then her phone rang. Her heart leaped, it was the girl.

There was no introduction. Her voice was clear and excited. It proved to be the festive wrapping of an ugly bomb.

"Oh god," she said, sounding out of breath. "I'm so excited! I was in New York for work yesterday and met with the most incredible woman.

"She took me to lunch and later-on to a live concert. It was all so wonderful - she is gorgeous and sweet and lovely."

The woman folded her hand over the speaker, afraid to betray her reaction. She closed her eyes, taking deep, long breaths.

"She is, she is... blond and tall and so beautiful..." the voice went on. "And she's so worldly and in control. She looks at me and I just... I... She's amazing. I've never felt this way before - about anyone, ever."

The woman's forehead sank to her hand wrapped over the cell phone. Her gushing breath dampened the white knuckles. Lights darkened around her as if all curtains were closing at once.

The tinny voice went on about getting to see the woman every fortnight and how scary that would be and how totally wonderful...

"Are you there?" it said at last.

The woman stared at the dimly lit square on the little machine. It showed the name she loved and would always love - so why did she hate it so utterly so suddenly; so completely?

The cell phone described a high arc leaving her hand.

It bounced off the thick rug on the floor and slid over the marble tiles before hitting the opposite wall, spinning around until it came to a stop. The tiny voice could still be heard, twittering like a bird; a mocking bird.

"Hello? Hello?"

***

A woman, beaten.

The phone rang three times before the woman decided to pick it up. She hid her swollen eyes behind her black hair, rubbing the tears and the snot from her nose before answering.

"I'm here," she said.

"Are you all right?"

"What do you think?"

"I don't know..."

"Of course, you don't."

"Are you... are you mad at me?"

Silence.

The woman arched her back, taking a deep breath.

"Yes," she said. "Yes, I guess I'm mad."

"But..."

"Never mind, honey. So, you feel for this woman like you never felt for anyone, ever. Anyone, ever, you say. I guess that means you love her?"

There was silence on the girl's side now.

"I, eh... I guess I do, yes."

"You guess."

"Ah, well, ehm... I do."

"Congratulations, darling."

"But you sound like you aren't happy for me?" There was a tremor in the girl's voice.

"Honey." The word sounded weary, wrapped in a sigh. "When God gave out these little antennas all women have and use to sound out the feelings of their fellow women, were you in the bathroom?"

The silence was a puzzled one now.

"I...," the girl then said. "I don't think I..."

The woman cut in at once, hardly able to control her anger anymore.

"The crush you have on this woman must be overwhelming indeed if you don't see how this hurts me, but it does... it hurts.

"So, well, what can I say and not sound like a fool? Let me say I appreciate your honesty. Get happy, but please, honey, don't call me again. Don't visit me again.

"Just don't."

She terminated the call and threw the phone on the sofa next to her, retiring as far away from it as she could.

Not a minute later it pinged to announce a text message. She crawled even farther away, distancing herself from the machine, curling up inside a huge and colorful blanket.

Minutes later there was a second message.

She covered her ears, muttering to herself. Yet again, she'd been the fool. Like a teenager, she'd assumed that loving someone would make that someone love her - ultimately.

Like a first-class idiot, she'd put her head firmly into her ass, believing it was the universe.