Angel from the Ashes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like Simon and Jessica? Dated, engaged and married in six months, and now celebrating five years of marriage and two children."

"The universe just let them find one another. They're so good together. May be the fire happened for a reason, maybe I was supposed to be here with you. I have to admit that this week has been special, and I don't mean the dressing. I mean spending time with you and only you."

"Shall I show you how special you are?" she asked.

"Okay, but no handcuffs, or anything weird," I replied with a laugh.

"Spoil sport!"

"What? You have handcuffs?" I asked not really believing her.

"Hey I'm not giving all my secrets away."

She led me to the bedroom, once inside with the door closed she pounced on me kissing me hard, her hands finding my waist and bum. She unzipped my skirt letting it fall to the floor revealing pale blue panties to match my bra and blouse with black hold up stockings. She pushed me onto the bed, my panties were lowered. Her lips enveloped my hard cock. Traces of her dark red lipstick branded my cock. I was hers! Yes, I've received oral sex before, but Micky just took it to another level. Her luscious lips and lively tongue played with me. Her gentle fingers caressed my legs.

"Micky stop, I'm going..."

She just smiled and sucked harder. I think the stereotypical idea that providing oral sex as a submissive act is wrong, I was putty being moulded by lovely Micky. I would never own Micky, she was far too spirited for that, and the truth is I didn't want to. I don't think my cock was making decisions, but I did recognise that I was having growing feelings for the beautiful woman that was sucking my cock.

I felt something deep inside erupt with the fervour of a volcano. I surfed the wave of joy as I was immersed in a deluge of pleasure. I called out twice as the pleasure overloaded my brain. I sat up in time to watch Micky lick the last traces from my cock.

"Wow, what did I do to deserve that?" I said moving to kiss her.

"Wait, I should clean my mouth. I will taste like cock."

"I don't care, I still want to kiss you."

She smiled as we kissed long and hard. She did taste a little differently, but if she could please me like that it was worth it.

"My turn?" I asked.

"Are you ready to get hard again?" she asked squeezing my cock with her warm fingers.

It did respond to her touch, but wasn't fully hard.

"Let me do the same to you," I suggested.

"You don't have to," she assured me.

"Micky, please I want to. Tell me... show me how to please you."

She unzipped her skirt, lowered her thong panties before sprawling on the bed. She took my hand directing my face towards her pussy. She was neatly trimmed. Her little furry patch was heart shaped. I saw it up close for the first time. I dipped my tongue between her folds licking upwards finding her rosebud. She twitched when my tongue passed over it.

"Gently and slowly," she requested.

I nodded. I slowly circled extracting moans and sighs from her as I did her bidding. Her hands were in my hair. She shivered as I sucked her. I kissed around her labia, letting my tongue gently probe. I had never spent this much time providing oral sex to anyone. I wanted Micky to be pleasured. Her hands held me as my tongue lapped her. She threw her head back thrusting her opulent breasts forwards. I wished I could see her face to gauge how much she was enjoying this. She announced her orgasm loudly with a short cry followed by a little shiver.

We changed for bed in silence, slipping under the duvet.

"Love you Micky."

"Love you Angel."

We kissed before finding our usual sleeping position with Micky spooning me. I had interesting dreams of Micky in a leather corset locking my wrists in handcuffs before winching me into the air so that my toes only just touched the floor. She knelt and sucked my cock and I could do nothing to stop her. The question that troubled me- did I want to stop her?

*

Saturday March 28 2020

It was the weekend. We showered together and dressed. I wore my lingerie and tights under a sky blue blouse and ladies black trousers. It was official I had more girl clothes than boys. I wore my man shoes which after a week felt so weird. I think I had become accustomed to the feel and shape of a woman's shoe. I missed wearing my heels. We visited the supermarket remembering our face masks and hand sanitiser. Perhaps it was my imagination, but everyone seemed glum. May be the masks were hiding their smiles. We collected enough fresh food for the week, but added a few extra tins, jars and long life food in case we were further limited in the near future. We weren't hoarding, and we could ration our food if necessary. We discussed wine selections trying to stay upbeat before making selections. Micky added a bottle of blackberry gin while I preferred Cognac.

I bought several cans of shave gel, a large pack of razors with some feminine deodorant that I liked the scent of. We bought more of the hair and shower products that Micky used. I had quickly come to like the scent of her products.

Micky added some red and clear nail polish, polish remover, a bottle of her makeup remover and several cosmetics. I think I could see her plan when she 'tested' some liquid foundation against my skin. She tried three different shades before making a decision. I wondered what she would do when we returned home. She squeezed my hand and I could see the smile in her eyes.

Finally we filled the car with petrol: we weren't planning on going anywhere, but with all the restrictions who knew if deliveries would be affected. We planned as best we could like everyone else.

We returned home, Micky activated a music playlist. We danced around the kitchen putting food into cupboards, freezer and the fridge. I think we needed to do something a little silly to brighten our mood. As we danced our smiles returned and were soon laughing. We made coffee.

"I'll be back in a minute," I reported.

I raced to the bedroom: I had already left my man shoes in the hallway, so it was quick to shed the trousers and tights. I added the boob enhancers to my bra, carefully worked black opaque hold ups over my legs and then wiggled into a navy skirt that had arrived on Thursday. I slipped my feet into the heeled court shoes, brushed my hair and returned to the kitchen.

Micky saw me and couldn't conceal her delight. Her smile was a beacon of loveliness and she clapped her hands in excitement.

"Well hello, lovely Angel."

She pulled me into an embrace and an extended kiss.

"Hi, lovely Micky, listen, after lunch I was hoping to take a bath, is that okay?"

"Sure, you can shower or bathe whenever you like: you don't need to ask permission. You need someone to help you wash your back?"

"Um, I would normally jump at that opportunity, but can we save that for next time?"

"Sure," she replied a little surprised and maybe a bit disappointed too.

Our conversation was interrupted by the doorbell. I grabbed my mask and went to the door. I took the parcel, signed and thanked the courier before carrying the large parcel into the kitchen. It was another delivery for me.

"Oh, and another thing, I need to send you some money to your account to cover board, electric, and all the other utilities. Please can you write down your bank details."

"You don't need to do that. I think I know what you are thinking. You want to contribute and I love you for it, but you paid for all the grocery shopping again. We can work something out so that we share the costs. This needs to be a partnership. Anyway more important question- what's in the box?" she asked with a smile.

"It's a surprise for later."

"Oh goody, is it fluffy handcuffs?"

"No, and I'm not saying anything else, so don't ask," I replied with a laugh.

"Meanie! You know you just answered the door wearing a skirt?"

"Oops, so I did, but with the mask I guess he didn't notice."

"Angel, even without the mask, you look amazing."

We had lunch, cleaned the house and performed all the other tasks that keep a house clean and tidy.

"I think I like having you here, it halves the time and effort to keep the place clean. You are rather tidy anyway which makes it easier. It just needs one little improvement," she suggested.

"Oh what's that?" I asked as she hugged me.

"You in a little maid dress and no knickers," she giggled.

"Okay, I will if you will," I dared her kissing her preventing her from answering.

We kissed for what felt like forever. We finally parted and I ascended the stairs for my bath. I prepared my bath adding some bath foam to the swirling water. I can't remember the last time I had bathed as I always showered. While the tub filled I shaved my face, not that I had much facial hair, but I wanted to be smooth. I moisturised my face, before slipping into the deep warm water of the bath. I sighed as I submerged up to my chin. I gave it five minutes before beginning my shave. I removed all hair from my neck to my toes. I washed my now smooth body with a special mesh washcloth to exfoliate. I delighted in how sensitive my skin felt. I climbed out of the tub. I moved into the shower cubicle to wash my hair. I rinsed and towelled dry. Gently rubbing moisturiser over my body made me super hard. I so wanted to give myself relief, but denied myself until I could love Micky later.

I slipped into my robe, as the satin touched my skin an involuntary moan escaped my lips. I had never experienced anything close to the delight of silky clothing against smooth skin. I padded to the bedroom. I dried my hair with the hair dryer.

"I've just made tea, do you want one?" asked a voice from the doorway.

I physically jumped with surprise. I laughed at myself.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."

"You're spying me now?" I asked playfully.

"No I can watch you anytime from my laptop using the hidden cameras."

"What?"

"I'm joking, there are absolutely no cameras inside the house. So tea?"

"Yes please. I could do with your help when you come back I need guidance regarding my nails."

"Okay, be right back."

Micky returned with two mugs of tea. She set them on the bedside table.

"Oh wow, you're all smooth and you smell lovely too."

"Well I was hoping to surprise you, but do you think you can do anything to make my nails look anything close to neat."

"I'm sure I can give you a nice manicure, and I can paint them too if you like? I bought clear polish. I promise I won't make them super feminine. I can do your toes too?"

"Yes please. Is there anything else that you think needs some work other than my face?"

Micky shook her head and kissed me hard.

"I love you just the way you are, but having you super smooth is going to be so good later."

My nails were soon tidy, longer than I would normally keep them, with clear polish. My toes were painted dark red.

"You know that skin tone stuff you bought, were you planning on doing my face today?" I asked.

"Yes, you want me to do your make up now?"

"Do you think you could make me look more like a girl?" I tested.

"I think I can highlight your pretty attributes without too much work. I need to tidy your eyebrows just a little. I promise I won't do anything drastic."

"Okay, do it, I trust you."

My eyebrows were plucked to remove stray hairs and to thin them slightly. To me it felt that Micky then used a hundred products on my face.

"Okay, all done," Micky announced turning the mirror on the dressing table so I could see her work.

"Is that me?" I asked not really believing my own reflection.

"Beautiful. Next time I'll show you how I did it so you can do your own face. Why don't you get dressed? I'm going to dress up too."

I took my parcel to the bathroom. I had ordered white satin thong panties, a corset and pale stockings. Once I was in my lingerie I slid the silky stockings over my smooth legs and shivered with the sensation. I sat for several minutes just enjoying the feel of the tight lingerie and softness against my skin. I shimmied into a pale blue dress and stepped into new three inch stiletto court shoes. I checked my hair and makeup in the mirror. I liked what I saw. I descended the stairs carefully. Micky remained in her bedroom making final preparations. I sat at the kitchen table and waited.

Micky arrived as a vision of loveliness. She wore a knee length red dress with half sleeves, pale stockings and red shoes with an impressive four inch heel. I noticed small hoop ear rings, a bracelet and a necklace. I realised I didn't have any accessories. I made a mental note for later.

"Nice dress Angel," she declared.

"Well, you look fabulous," I replied.

She pulled me into an embrace, with her heels she was a little taller than me. I wasn't complaining. She held my face and kissed me. My hands found her waist.

"Angel, you are so cute and you make me so very horny."

"Do you want to go upstairs and let me use my tongue?"

"Oh I do, but I'll wait. Please come and dance with me."

We headed to the lounge. Micky had an impressive CD collection and found something slow to dance to. She wrapped her arms around my body, I held her around the waist and we swayed about for a bit. The next track was a little more up tempo and she spun me around. We laughed together. We danced through the whole CD. We hugged, danced, talked, kissed and enjoyed each other's company. Dancing in higher heels was demanding. The last track ended.

Micky smiled and took my hand. We were back in the bedroom. I was pushed backwards on to the bed and then Micky crawled up my body. Her hands explored me. She was a like a cat stalking a mouse and I was loving it. Her hands slid along my nylon sheathed legs until she reached the suspenders. She pinged one against my thigh making me laugh. Her fingers massaged my cock through the flimsy satin panties. I was so hard and was leaking.

"Micky, please love me."

"Oh don't you worry I am going to love you for a long time."

True to her word our sex lasted for more than thirty minutes. She knew just when to stop and squeeze me tight to delay my climax. I was surprised by the feel of lipstick to lipstick contact, her hands on my soft smooth skin and the feel of sheer hosiery on my legs. I could no longer hold back and I felt my soul explode. Micky climaxed loudly and then collapsed on top of me.

"My Angel," she gasped before kissing me some more.

We took a break and cleaned up. We sat and watched a movie, but I confess I was watching the clock I couldn't wait for bed time. We retired to bed naked for the first time. Micky's hands were all over my smooth body. Why had I never tried this before? It was a night of passion that ended a little after midnight.

Sunday March 29 2020

I woke first. I wriggled under the duvet and gently licked her pussy, Micky vocalised her pleasure as I played with her: it concluded after ten minutes with a cry announcing her climax.

"Bad girl, Angel," she giggled.

"You didn't like it?"

"No, I loved it. The problem is I could get used to that."

We showered together, both wore lingerie, dresses and heels.

"Micky I love you. I love being your girlfriend. I have another request. Can you teach me to do my face, nothing too much, but subtle for work?"

"Of course I will, just be careful; we don't want your work colleagues to spot anything."

"Yes, that would be difficult to explain."

Micky gave me a crash course in applying cosmetics, I usually absorb data and instructions quickly, but there was so much to remember. Repetition would help me in the longer term.

Later in the afternoon after we had cooked, eaten and cleaned up. We were sat at the kitchen table drinking tea.

"Angel, would you like to go for a walk with me?" she asked.

"Where would we walk to?"

"I think we need some fresh air, we have been stuck in the house for the whole week. Let's walk around the block."

"Okay, let me get my jacket."

"Are you staying in the dress?" she asked.

"You said I looked okay, so yes that was my plan, you don't think it's a good idea?"

"You look way better than okay, I just wanted to check that you're not doing it because I talked you into this."

"Micky, I like wearing these clothes. I love you and I trust you."

I took her hand and then kissed it. I watched as a tear escaped allowing gravity to guide it down her cheek.

"What's with the tears?" I asked.

"I think for a moment I was overwhelmed by how you said you love and trust me."

I held her close and we hugged. We were so close I could hear her heart beat and feel her breathing.

"Let's go for that walk," I suggested.

She nodded. We were soon outside and I was aware of a draught around my lower legs. I also heard the paired percussion of our heels on the pavement. Micky took my hand and we walked around the square. It took about twenty minutes, but it felt good to be outside.

"We should do this more often. Maybe we should wake a bit earlier than we have been, take a walk before breakfast," I suggested.

"Yes, that is a good idea. I can't visit the gym so need some exercise. We will have to order you some gym clothes."

Monday March 30 2020

It was the start of another working week. We performed our early morning routine. I had more clothes to choose from. Micky had made space in a wardrobe and chest of drawers for my clothes. We dressed- I chose red lingerie, nude stockings, red blouse and black skirt. Micky wore a navy dress. I applied my makeup, Micky made some minor adjustments. We began work. Work was the usual, but the day passed quickly.

At the end of the day we shared a meal and then sat together.

"Angel you look very lovely today," reported Micky.

"Well you look beautiful every day."

"How was your work?"

"It's all normal, no dramas, it's busy, but busy good. I have informed HR I am living here temporarily until I can find a new place," I shared.

"You can stay as long as you like. My manager thinks the lock down will be longer than a few weeks. I like having you here. You are the only person I talk with face to face."

"Thank you. I like being here with you too. I had an email from the council this morning. The apartment block has been condemned. I have sent it onto the insurance company. I don't know how long the claim will take to process."

"Please stay here with me, with things as they are I think it will be better than each of us living alone."

"You make sense, but is this just because you want to see my knickers?" I tested.

"I love your choices of lingerie, and yes I love seeing you in satin and lace, but I also want what's inside your knickers," Micky revealed.

Tuesday March 31 2020

It was another evening, we had eaten and were cuddled on the sofa listening to music.

"Angel, you remember you asked about what else you could try?"

"My new clothes?"

"Yes, well I found a site that might be useful for our gym wear."

She retrieved her personal laptop and showed me the site. There were leggings, yoga pants, tight bra tops, leotards, unitards and little skirts. She also showed me some ballet sites: tights, leotards, cute little shoes with ribbon ties. I noticed that she had already added some items to the basket on both sites.

"I have chosen some things for me, but wondered if you wanted anything?"

"I sure do."

We spent some time discussing styles, colours and fitting. I ordered much the same as Micky but I preferred red to her blue for the gym clothing. For the ballet things I needed bigger sizes, but went with traditional pink and white the same as her.

"We can do for our walks in the morning, shower and dress for work, then for a couple of evenings we can do some ballet classes. I also found two other sites which may be of interest."

The first was a cross dressing specialist. Micky guided me to latex breast forms and special panties.