Angela Jaye can Sing Ch. 07

Story Info
Angela Jaye makes the finals at Candi's Corner.
4.1k words
4.36
1.9k
00

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been karaoke singing for over six weeks now and I'm starting to suffer from burn out. Although I have enjoyed a fair amount of success during the contests, it has become very time consuming and too much like a second job. I'm not going to walk away from it before the contests conclude, but I will not be doing this again this Fall or next Summer.

Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely loved that the local taverns and bars have provided me with a place to go while fully dressed in fem. But I can't wait to throw on a skirt and sit at the bar just like any other patron and enjoy an evening out.

And it's not just the burn out that's bothering me. It's also knowing the results before the weekly contest even begins. Sure, anything can happen, but I will put money on tonight's results for the finals and that contest is still 7 hours away. It's not that Candi's Corner has rigged the event, but the fans let you know each week where the performers stand.

I'm betting that Katrina will take third place tonight. She has a very nice singing voice but has a limited range. I will take second place based on my range of vocals, my flirting style and the fan base I have made over the weeks. That leaves Nina taking first place. She has a few advantages that will secure her trophy and prize money. Her vocal skills are amazing, she makes puffy hair look good and she has huge boobs. I'm not complaining, she is actually a very nice person and deserves the win.

Plus, Nina introduced to one of her friends a few weeks ago and he has put forth a lot of effort to get to know me. His name is Drake and he seems to be alright. LOL, he also puts up with my endless flirting and nothing more. Like all the others, Drake will give up on me sooner or later, but for now I can say that I have a suitor.

For the finals tonight I'm going to try something a little different. I'm going to try a small wardrobe change in between songs. Not a full change over, but a leg coverings variation.

My original outfit was going to be my modest Denim shorts and fishnet stockings, which I will still wear tonight, but I will start the night a little differently. Thanks to my favorite Cosplayer from Hungary, who released a Lara Croft photo shoot series this morning, I decided to copy the way she wore exercise shorts under her Denim shorts. She pulled it off and I'm hoping I can to. I'm not going all Lara Croft tonight, but I do have those modesty shorts that Tonya picked up for me and I think the length is perfect. Tight Denim shorts over the top of black exercise shorts with two fingers of black visible. It was perfect. Viva Cosplayers.

This is how I will enter the club tonight to sing my first song. I decided to start the night dressed this way because when I tried the two pairs of shorts on, I discovered immediately that it was a tight fit, if you know what I mean. I like the look, but anything more than an hour and I may ruin my chances of ever having babies in the future. Yeah, they are that tight.

But they look good on me and the proof was the afternoon delivery guy. Even though I was only half dressed when I answered the door, his reaction was proof positive that this combo was an attention getter. The delivery guy handed me a small box and just stood there gawking at me. I thought better of giving him something to gawk at, but I did. I'm not sure if I was twisting and turning on purpose, but there I was, extending my legs and showing off my butt. So, I got a box and he got a boner.

I think this is where most people would gently smile and close the front door. However, this is where I continued to stand there and let the driver leave first. At least I knew that guys still had it for me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they will run away before the second encounter because I don't do anything, but I can still bring them in at least once.

"Alright then sir, is there anything else or are you enjoying showing off the size of your boner? Do you really need me to tell you that it's impressive?"

"Sorry Miss, I'll be on my way. Have a nice day."

"Hold up slick. What's your name?"

"Ah, Jack. Listen, I don't mean to be trouble."

"You've already been that, Jack. Now you listen Jack. My neighbor, Mrs. Tanner, would be happy to take of that for you if there is a package for her."

"That's too bad because you were my last delivery on this street."

"Here take my box and deliver it to her house by mistake. I've never known her to let a hard cock go unattended. She'll bring me the box later. OMG, go already, Jack. I need to finish getting dressed."

I sent Mrs. Tanner a few texts instructing her to bring my box over just as soon as she was finished giving her box to Jack. Oh, and to wrap it in pretty paper for me. There is a belt in the box that I bought for the floor manager, Viper, at Candi's Corner. Viper has treated me well over the weeks and she loves her belts, so I ordered her a nice wide belt off the internet. She will appreciate the gift, plus she's Cobra's sister. You might remember Cobra. He has become Tonya's side piece boyfriend at Candi's Corner this Summer.

The next thing I did was to remove the Denim shorts and exhale. I'm hoping that I sing first tonight so I can get up on stage in these shorts combo's and then get out of them. As I was fitting my goth wig in place, Mrs. Tanner was at my door. LOL, she was smiling and had a nicely wrapped package in her hands. She didn't stay long, but she did kiss me on the lips. I'm sure that she was very appreciative to have a 26 years old cock pounding her as opposed to 50 years old married men in the neighborhood who visit her a few times a month.

"Was it good enough that you will finish my eyes and eye brows Mrs. T? I mean, he gave you two nuts, right?"

The answer was clear. She sat across from me at my table and worked her magic. I knew what I was in for because she believes that dark eyes are the way to go in life. And I was alright with that because of my dark wig and black fishnets.

After that, I finished off my outfit, purple high tops, a tight pull-over, my new varsity jacket and waited for the girls to pick me up. Tonya picked me up right on time and explained that Luci was having issues at home and wouldn't be able to attend the event tonight. To me that said that Cody was chained up in the basement, wearing a locked cage, a ball gag and was spread eagle to the wall. It also told me that Luci was wearing her body harness, had a friend over and either Cody was getting kicked in the balls or whipped to the point of skin blistering. I love Luci and Cody, but I would never accept a late-night invitation to their home. Their idea of a night cap is totally different than mine.

As always, Tonya gave me a once over before we entered the club. She complimented me, but made it clear that my choice of shorts was a little risky. I reminded her that it was for just an hour or so and then I would change. I lifted my duffle bag and opened it to let her see that I had extra clothing with me. Oops, she seen the wrapped box in my bag.

"And who gets a gift tonight? Your boy Drake? Are you finally going to do something with him?"

"Hey, I have done stuff with Drake. But no, it's a belt for Viper. Just a small thank you gift for the fun I have had here over the past few weeks."

"And because you and Viper have gone on a few dates lately?"

"Hey, those were secret dates. It's not a good idea for our time to be made public until after the karaoke contest is over. Plus, they were just harmless dates."

"Oh, that's nice. So, then you know that she wants a June wedding, a baby and full access to your bank accounts? And believe me, it's your checking account that she likes more than your gene pool, although I'm sure you would produce a very beautiful baby."

"Ah, no, I did not know that. But never mind all that. How many buttons should I fasten on the varsity jacket?"

"Hmmm, let's start with three buttons and take it from there. And just for tonight and for Drake, let's pull it to the left. SOB, these shorts are tight."

Nope, I have never complained when one of my managers wants to shove her hand in my shorts and make an adjustment. Tonya never finishes me off, but she's pretty good at getting the party started.

"There, that's better. So, you know I will be in the balcony tonight, right? Or in other words, you're not going to mad, right?"

"I'm used to it."

"Ah, cheer up Angela Jaye. Hey, I wore my yellow undies tonight. I know they are your favorite."

We made our way into the club and we were both amazed at how the place looked. It was decked out with banners, streamers and extra lights all over the place. Damn, Candi's Corner takes its karaoke finals seriously. The place looked really cool. We were greeted at the door with big hugs from Viper and we exchanged our small talk. I gave Viper the gift box.

"What's this Angela Jaye? Really? A gift for little ole me? Thank you very much. I'll open it in a minute but first, would you please step behind the podium?"

Well, Viper may just want to get with me in the future. She shoved her hand deep inside my dual shorts and adjusted me to the other side. I didn't really mind because I just feel better when I'm pointing to the right, like a good clean crossdresser should be.

"There, that's better. Hey, don't get me wrong, you can get your flirt on with Drake or Bruce, but I'm the one who promises to never let you go to bed at night horny. You know, when you're done with all this silliness. Good luck tonight, Babe."

This is where I should tell you that Tonya and I walked over to our table and ordered a drink. However, some of you may know enough about Tonya at this point to know that she headed up to the balcony table. The staff doesn't even need to remind her of what the stairway door code is anymore. And I'm on to that sneaky Cobra. All of a sudden, some of the large decoration banners are draped over the balcony railings or in other words, no one can actually see what goes on up there. LOL, right up Tonya's alley.

Like I said, I'm used to it by now. I handed DJ Slim Pickens my song list and walked by Nina's table to say hello. Yes, I flirted with Drake a little too. I left them alone to prepare for Nina's performance and went to my table. It was a little weird that the bartender, QT Kelly, brought me a drink personally, so I knew there was something else coming.

"Listen Spoonful of Honey, I like you enough to let you know that you have a few issues to contend with tonight. First are your shorts. Cute enough, but you seem to be begging for it. I wouldn't go to the powder room alone, if I were you. Secondly, Drake knows that this is your last night here on a regular basis and he is so hard for you that he may turn up the heat tonight. In other words, be careful if he invites you outside for a smoke break. And thirdly, listen, Viper might be expecting a real date now that the shows are over for a while. I mean like a dinner date or something in public. I'm just saying. Good luck tonight Angela Jaye."

"Thank you, QT Kelly for that information and your insight. However, is there a fourthly where you humiliate me as a fem boy crossdresser?"

"What? Forgive me for being taken back, but I'm not even sure what that means."

"Well, consider this situation. You are wearing a sexy matched set of lingerie, sitting on the edge of a bed and I'm laying across your lap."

"Hmmm, that's kinky, but there must be more to it than that."

"There is. You verbally humiliate me while you spank me."

"I see. And just what are you doing while I'm calling you out and turning your butt cheeks red?"

"I'm whimpering and cork screwing my fem dick in between your thighs, your thighs that are covered in silky nylons. I continue to hump your legs until I cum on them. After that you can continue to dominate me and make me clean up my own mess. Is there something like that as a number four in your life?"

"Well, I wasn't expecting that. It sounds kinky, but I don't know anything about fantasies like that. I may not be your best choice. Plus, I'm not sure that I would want to let my tits out for you. No offense, but it's not me that you're flirting with or secretly dating."

"I won't pressure you, but maybe you missed the part where I said a full matched set of lingerie. I would even keep my panties on so you don't have to see my naked backside as you humiliate me."

"Oh boy, well, I better get back to work behind the bar. I'm not saying yes or no, but I better go. Good luck tonight Angela Jaye."

Hah, I could see the wheels spinning in her head and hah, girl code be damned, maybe. Hey, don't judge me, spanking isn't unheard of. And I have laid in bed at night dreaming about getting called out and punished from time to time as Angela Jaye. Andy would never dream of something like that, but it seems like Angela Jaye wouldn't be opposed to having a short video downloaded on a Chang thread.

I made my way to the stage as soon as DJ Slim Pickens announced my name. That's when he started to hit the spot lights and that's when I learned two things. One, OMG, there is a mirror ball and two, OMG, this combo of shorts is a little much for these spot lights. A dimly lit house party maybe, but not under runway lighting. I ran off the stage just as soon as I finished the song and tried to take cover behind my table.

That didn't work. Drake was front and center before I could take a sip of my mixed drink. The look in his eyes told me everything I needed to know. Drake had club sex on his mind and nothing else. At this point I had two good things going for me. One, these shorts are too tight to just rip off and two, QT Kelly came to my rescue. She managed to convince drake to step off and come back later.

"Thanks QT, I was getting worried for a moment. Listen, I need to change and I afraid to use the restroom. What is the door code for the balcony area?"

"I'll meet you by the door in 15 minutes Spoonful. Just be aware that you might see more of your future brother-in-law than you bargained for."

"Ugh, I'll send Tonya a text, but that ship already sailed a few weeks ago. So, do I have your approval to purchase a lingerie set of my choice for you to wear?"

"I'm not committing yet, but check your Chang account. I sent a link with a few suggestions. The sizes are correct and you may pick the color. And don't get cheap on me, lingerie without the stiletto's is just lingerie."

I'm in over my head right now, but the show must go on. So, I sent Tonya a text to let her know I was coming upstairs to change, I got the side eyes from Nina for leaving Drake hanging, Viper thinks my gift of a new belt is a marriage proposal and QT Kelly just might take a fantasy dream and make it a reality. It seemed like a good time to manage some damage control.

First, I walked over to Nina's table and wished her luck. I gently rubbed her back and gave Drake a glimmer of hope by offering to take smoke break. I don't know what might happen, but I'm about to find out. Just the same as Drake is about to find out that I only go so far.

Like most guys, Drake is a man of few words, but has no shortage of action. And I mean hand action. He had me twisting in every direction that made his cock feel good and almost successfully kissed me. I allowed the man handling and rubbing, but I avoided facial contact at all costs. Thankfully, like most guys, Drake dropped his nut in his pants and fell back against the wall.

I checked my clothing for rips and tears, blew Drake a kiss and went back inside. I went to the balcony door and motioned QT Kelly to let me up. That was about the same moment that the door opened from the inside and Tonya emerged. I think she understood my concern of changing in front of Cobra, so she decided that they would squeeze in a few dances while I made my wardrobe change. It's actions like this why I love Tonya so much. Sure, she hammers my credit card, but she always has my back. Cobra spoke to me as they slipped right past me.

"Ah, thanks for purchasing Tonya's new boobs Angela Jaye. I just couldn't afford anything like that."

"Do you appreciate it enough to keep me from getting forced into a bad sexual situation while I'm here in the club in the future? Flirting is one thing, but gang bangs are another."

"Oh, I got your back Babe. Good luck tonight."

Finally, I can get changed out of these very constrictive shorts and into those forgiving fishnets. Up the steps I went. What I wasn't ready for was Viper following me upstairs. She was mumbling something about how couples see each other naked all the time. The good news for her was that I had so much on my mind, that I didn't even argue. The better news for her, I guess, was that she decided to help me get changed. She had my Denim shorts off in no time and started to push down my modesty shorts. I suppose that I was too worked up to stop her, so away Viper went, stripping her future sugar daddy naked from the waist down.

Viper wasn't thinking clearly. She assumed that I had a boner because she was on her knees right in front of me. Which was somewhat true, but it was the action of her hands rubbing up and down my legs while she removed my shorts that started things. Oh yeah, sure, having Drake dry hump me didn't hurt either.

"Your brother is going to be up here at any moment. Do you want him to catch us like this?"

"Well, no I don't. I'll be quick baby. I just need your sissy cock in my mouth for a few moments. Stand still and enjoy it."

Again folks, don't judge me. I love my role as Angela Jaye, but I haven't sworn off of girls just yet, so I stood still. Fine, I moved my hips a little, but just a little. Time was running out and I knew that there would be foot steps in the stairway soon. Plus, I needed to change and get back to the stage.

"Get going Viper. Your co-workers will be looking for you soon. I'll finish with the fishnets."

"Alright Spoonful of Honey, but you should know that Tonya is leaving right after the show. She's going to Hilda's Hideout for amateur night, so I might have to give you a ride home tonight."

That was a little shocking to hear, but maybe it's something I can use to my advantage. I mean, if Tonya and Cobra are waiting for the contest to end before they leave, why can't I go with them? I dressed, I'm cute and I think I would fit right in. I waited for Tonya and Cobra at the bottom of the stairway and gave them my proposal. Fine, I pleaded with them to accept my proposal and take me with them to Hilda's Hideout for amateur night. And when I say I pleaded, I was almost begging.

"I've seen your tits before Tonya."

"I know Angela Jaye. Look, I don't have a problem with it, but I think it would be best if you remove your shirt, do up one more button on your jacket and maybe angle it back the other way, just in case."

And just like that, my night on town experiences is going to increase again. Damn, I'm becoming a real night owl and I may have another place to go in the future.

I finished my next two songs and just like I predicted, Nina won first place and I took second. And I didn't care because I was about to step into an entirely different world. I made my rounds to say good bye and good night as quickly as I could.

I congratulated Katrina on her third-place finish. She hugged me and ground her crotch hard against my crotch. That was new and something totally unexpected, but it was nice to know that there were no hard feelings.

"You better call me Angela Jaye."

My next stop was Viper and QT Kelly by the bar. Viper wasn't exactly pleased that she couldn't give me a ride home so that she could ride me and get pregnant, but she thanked me for being patience with her. Like any good fake partner, I offered her my neck so she could leave her mark on me. LOL, that made her feel so much better.

"You better call me, Angela Jaye."

12