Angela of the Morning Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe, but girls do that too sometimes, at least if there's enough privacy." Angela picked the shower stall that was largest and marked with a wheelchair placard, pulling me in and then drawing the curtain. The stall had the usual cream tile floor and walls featuring the same utilitarian lack of charm of any public changeroom, but this one at least had a bench in it, sitting so that a hypothetical wheelchair-bound woman could sit under the spray without getting her chair wet.

"I'm so fucking turned on," Angela began as she sat, sliding a hand up her skirt and into her panties. She then pulled them out, showing me translucent moisture coating her fingers. "Fuck, this isn't going to take me long."

I unzipped my jeans and grasped my cock, leaving it within my trousers, as I took a seat on the bench beside her. She was sitting in the corner with her legs spread, and one of her legs was touching mine as we sat facing each other in the cramped space. I could feel the warmth radiating from her body, and even as we weren't touching each other directly, I got a little thrill from being able to feel her body while I was jerking off.

"So, you've done this before?" I asked.

Angela nodded. "I wouldn't say I make a habit of it, but yeah, I've gotten off in a pool changeroom before. Estrogen is a hell of a drug. Have you?"

"Never. No privacy. Even getting an erection in a shower full of men would be terrifying."

My heart was still a little in my throat from being in a space where I so clearly didn't belong, and while I was hard, I was a long way from cumming as I stroked myself. Angela, by comparison, was already careening for the edge as fast as her fingers could carry her there, and I was enchanted watching the intense rapid movements visible under her sky-blue panties. She was clearly trying to keep quiet by holding her breath, and her face was red from that exertion as she gulped in air and moaned softly each time she allowed herself to breathe in.

We locked eyes just as she climaxed, her gaze boring into me with intensity as I watched her desperately trying to keep silent as she fought with her vagina for some semblance of control. Her body convulsed in relative silence, with the only sounds the whirr of an exhaust fan and a slow dripping of a shower nearby.

Finally, she exhaled deeply, and I felt all the tension leave her leg that was pressed against me.

"Wow."

Angela nodded. "Wow is right. I needed that." We were both whispering.

"You needed another one just like that, if I remember correctly," I teased.

"I'll wait for you next time, I promise," she agreed. "I just needed to take the edge off. It's been a long week."

"I've got no issue with that."

Her fingers started moving again beneath her panties. "I'm torn between wanting to see your cock and enjoying the tease of not getting to see it."

"I'm enjoying the tease too." I could see the skin on her inner thighs darkening as it neared her vulva, but her intimate area was still obscured. "I'll have to pull it out when I cum, though, or I'll make a mess."

"I've got no issue with that." She smirked at me as her eyes remained fixed on my unzipped jeans.

We sat like that for a minute, still fully clothed in our curtained-off shower stall in an empty changeroom, and yet I still felt vulnerable. Last week had felt dangerous because I really didn't know who Angela was, but we were at least in a safe space. Today we were out of control, and I knew that the potential consequences of being caught in a compromising position in a women's locker room could be severe.

On the other hand, I could hear Angela's fingers squelching away in her panties, and fuck me, that was hot.

I was fired up from the elevated danger and more than a little nervous, and with my body's fight-or-flight radar activated, my cock took on a life of its own. It was shockingly hard in my hand, and slippery with pre-cum. I could see Angela's eyes straining to see something between my legs. Her gaze was fixed to my crotch as her fingers worked on her own. Her free hand had slid into the V-neck of her top and was grasping her breast with some urgency.

With the anxiety of being in what felt like an unfamiliar and unsafe space still pulsing through me, I suddenly erupted. I moaned with the unexpected sensation and just barely managed to pull it out of my jeans before the force of the semen blew out of me, landing a good 18 inches away on Angela's thigh. She stared, both shocked and mesmerized as her fingers maintained a metronomic pace in her panties, and shortly she was cumming again too, arching her back and climaxing with gale force as I managed to contain the rest of my geyser in my hand.

As soon as she was done, Angela stifled a laugh. "Oh my God, this is crazy!" she blurted, still half-whispering. "Would you like a tissue?"

"Did you bring any? I asked.

"No, but I'll go see if I can grab some toilet paper or paper towel or something." She mopped up the semen off her thigh with her finger, then added it to the pool in my hand, our respective juices mixing together. Her fingers were still warm and sopping wet from their recent workout.

Angela quickly returned with toilet paper, which we used to clean up, then I zipped my jeans back up as she smoothed her skirt down. I stayed in the stall until Angela sounded the all-clear, and shortly after, with my heart in my throat, we exited the room together. The same front desk agent was watching Netflix on her phone and barely looked up as we walked by.

As we got out in the brisk fall air, I turned to Angela and exchanged a knowing look.

"This was wild."

She broke into a smile. "I loved every minute of it. Want to go get a beer?"

We headed for the campus pub, and as we walked in comfortable silence I reflected on the strangeness of our situation. I still barely knew anything about this girl, but we had undeniable chemistry and she seemed to enjoy what we were doing as much as I did. I resolved to try to get to know her better and maybe see if going for a beer could become a regular thing. I still had no expectations of becoming her boyfriend, but if we were going to be friends with benefits, I wanted to at least be friends first.

12