Angela Pt. 03

Story Info
Can she have both a college and back home boyfriend?
4k words
4.4
13.2k
11

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have not provided any particular 'catch up' in this chapter. If you haven't read parts 1 and 2, this will not make much sense to you.

*****

I had set my now 'official' mealtimes down in the letter to Angela, and now I had to follow them, to the letter, so that she could either show up and eat with me, or avoid me while she got ready to head back home to her old boyfriend. It was killing me, I wanted to see her so badly, but I'd set it out in black and white, giving her complete control over whether she was going to see me again before she left for Owensboro. If we just ran into each other elsewhere on campus, well, that'd be an accident, but we wouldn't accidentally meet in the cafeteria. I knew that she liked to go to the gym around four, and after my last embarrassing time there with her, I knew that I had to get myself in a lot better shape if I was going to compete with Steve, and I don't even know if he's in shape or not. The thing is that Angie is in awesome shape, and if I'm going to have a real chance with her, even if she gives me that chance, I'm going to have to shape up.

She said that I needed to drop 25 lb, which was even more than I thought I needed to lose. That was hardly encouraging.

So, I decided I'd hit the gym myself, but I had to do it at a time she didn't normally go. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays I'm done with classes at 1:50 PM, so I could get to the gym around 2:20 or 2:30, spend an hour working out, and still get gone before Angie got there.

And I'd have to change my diet, too. I was like any other college student: too much fried food, and too little attention to what is actually good food. Heck, even if Angie picks Steve over me, getting in better shape will help me with other girls, right?

Except I didn't want other girls; I wanted Angela! Man, I had it bad!

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Well, I'm proud of my self - sort of - because I'd kept my resolution to keep hitting the gym and get into better shape, and I was eating better in the cafeteria. I worked my bench press up to 120 lb, but that was on the machine, not free weights, since I didn't have Angie there as a spotter. Really, I should have been able to do more than I did the time I went with Angie, but she just plain embarrassed me by lifting more than I had. I was able to power through the twelve-rep set without the danger of the bar falling on me due to the machine. The scale told me that I hadn't lost any weight yet, but I felt a bit tighter . . . and sore.

I was avoiding the worst of the fried foods, sticking to chicken and fish for meat, and getting more vegetables with fewer starches. I'm not sure if that was what I was supposed to be doing, but it seemed to make sense.

But now I'm sitting here, having supper in the cafeteria, and Angie, who had the option to either join me or avoid me, knowing my schedule, has chosen the latter. That's just depressing. Not only is it a rejection of me, but it tells me that she's trying to get her mind right for getting back together with that asshole Steve.

Well, shit, there's no reason for me to think of him as an asshole. I've never met the guy, and don't know anything about him other than he's known Angie since they were kids, and that he's been her boyfriend for years. They'd agreed to hold off on sex until they were married, to give each other their virginity on their wedding night, and I don't know of any guy who'd be willing to wait like that. I had to face the possibility that he's a better man than me, and that sucked even worse.

Thing is, Angela is worth waiting for, and he's smart enough to know it.

I wonder: was waiting her idea, the way I'd expect it to have been, or hers? After all, she'd been willing to lose her virginity with me and while, yeah, she'd been drinking, she wasn't totally bombed. Maybe it was his idea, and she went along with it, and was just getting frustrated and horny.

Wednesday, September 28, 2016: 7:00 AM

I wish that I'd gotten more of my homework done, but it's just way difficult to concentrate right now. I came down at seven for breakfast, and nope, still no Angie. I was going to keep my word to her, but damn, this was hard.

I really wanted to get sausage and eggs and grits for breakfast, but was a good boy and just got cold cereal and some fruit. It isn't often that I see pears on the line, but they had them this morning. I ate that slowly, hoping against hope that Angela would come in, when I got a surprise: it wasn't Angie, but her roommate Heidi.

"Hey there, Simon, how're you doing?" At least she didn't call me simple Simon this time.

"OK, I guess."

"You sure don't look OK. You look like someone just ran over your dog."

"You do know why, don't you?" I was not amused.

"Yeah, I do. Angie showed me that letter, and that was like the sweetest thing ever. She actually cried over it."

"Seriously?" I had some hope!

"Yeah, seriously."

"Uhhh, does she know that you're down here, talking to me about this?" I was wondering if this was some kind of set-up.

"Well, she knows that I came down for breakfast, but she doesn't know that I'm talking to you. She does know that you're supposed to be eating right now, so she can figure things out herself."

"Heidi, do I have a chance? If you read that letter, you know how much I love her."

"Well, Angie knows that you do, but me? To me, you're obsessing over the first girl you screwed, like a lot of guys do."

"Don't girls do that, too?"

"Some do, but, truth is, girls can get a lot more practical about sex than guys."

"Are you talking about you, or are you talking about Angela?"

"More me than her, but she's trying to look at this practically, too. If she didn't, she'd just throw over Steve and be with you, but dude, she really does love her boyfriend, and she doesn't want to just give up all of that long relationship just because she made a mistake."

"Heidi, it wasn't a mistake!"

"To her it was. She never intended that to happen, and she's been beating herself up over it. Thing is, even though it was a mistake, half of her is happy it happened. Does that make sense?"

"Weird as it sounds, yeah, kind of. It makes me think that I have a chance with her, anyway."

"Well, you might find out come Monday. She's planning to tell Steve what happened, but she's still trying to figure out how to do it. She says that he's going to be just devastated and doesn't know how he's going to react. She might just get dumped this weekend. But you'd better be prepared to be the one who gets dumped."

"Hell, Heidi, I'd have to be her boyfriend to get dumped, and I'm not."

"Don't be so sure about that. She knows more than you think she does. She knows that you've been working out, you know."

"How'd that happen?"

"Don't know, but she knows."

"What do you know about this Steve guy?"

"Well, I've never seen him, of course, other than his picture. He's decent looking, I suppose. He's been working as an electrician's helper ever since he got out of high school, and I think during the summers before that. He plans on becoming an electrician, and I guess that's a pretty decent living. Apparently his family has some land just outside of Owensboro, and a decent pole building that they can convert to a veterinary office for Angela after she gets out of vet school. At any rate, I've got to get my own breakfast."

With that, Heidi left the table, going to get her own breakfast. I recognized a dismissal, and was finished anyway, so I took my tray up to dump the leftovers and send the tray and plates back to get cleaned.

But man, that last bit of news was depressing: it made financial sense for her to pick Steve instead of me, because he could get her set up in her career.

 

Classes were long and boring, and I had to force myself to go to the gym after class. Yeah, I wanted to get in better shape for Angela, but Heidi's news about the possible vet clinic was a real downer. There was no two ways about it: Steve was going to win all ties. I had to be a lot better than him, and I didn't even know what I was competing against. I guess that my only hope was that she'd get dumped after he found out about us.

Except, as Angie had said before, there was no 'us.'

At least I could work off some of my frustrations at the gym! I was happy with my 120 lb on the bench machine, at least for now, but I wanted to get more endurance on it, and did four sets instead of three. After some other stuff, I pulled out of the gym at about 3:30, and started running. I really didn't have any running endurance, but UK has a measured mile track, and I knew that I needed to get onto that.

Which killed me. I was OK after the first mile, but didn't stop, and by the end of the second mile - which got me back to the entrance - I was dying. At least this would keep my core tight for supper, keeping me from overeating, if I lived until supper, anyway. At any rate, I staggered back to the dorm, and up to the second floor, into my room.

"Dude! You look wiped!" Eric was there.

"Shower," I managed to get out, staggering into the bathroom. Eric was laughing at me.

Man, this shower felt good! I liked my showers hot, and after shampooing, just sort of stood there, letting the hot water run down me. The dorm had a monster hot water system, of course, and I could have stayed under there for hours.

Until I felt hands wrapping around me! "What the . . . ." I turned around, and there was Angie, in the shower with me. "Angela," I managed to get out.

"Shut up," was all that she said, putting her arms around my neck, pulling me down to kiss her.

Her kisses were intoxicating! I could barely fathom what was happening, as I could feel her wet body pulled up against me. My body was responding the way it should, and I was holding her as tightly as she was pulling on me. We were kissing madly, sometimes getting a mouthful of water from the shower, her hair a wet mess, her bangs getting in her eyes. Finally, she pulled away, and just whispered, "Right here," as she turned around and bent over, using the built-in shelf to brace herself.

There was no way that anything outside of that shower stall was intruding on my mind, and it only took me a second to get behind her and position myself to enter her. I'd never done it like this before, natch, but I'd seen it in porn before, and knew what to do.

It was actually a bit of a problem, as the soap and water from the shower had washed away some of her natural lubrication from the outside, but once I was started inside of her, the lube that the shower couldn't reach was enough, and then I slid into her, balls deep, in one slow stroke. It was wonderful, amazing, maybe even better than last Friday night. And there was no alcohol involved to cloud my mind.

It was kind of strange, but once I was in her, I started thinking a bit more clearly. I knew, I just knew, that she was giving me the best shot ever at beating out Steve, and I had to do a great job. Like last time, I figured that I'd set a pace I could keep up for a while.

But that wasn't what Angie had in mind. She half-turned her head toward me, and got out, raspy, almost breathlessly, "Harder."

Well, damn it, one great thing about porn is it gives us inexperienced guys some idea about what we're supposed to do, and I put my hands on her hips, and started pulling her back into me, as I began to push faster and harder into her. Soon I was slamming into her as hard as I could, and she was pushing back against me with all of her gymnast trained strength.

Holy fuck! This was wonderful, but it was an impending problem, too. We were going for all we were worth, and all too soon I could feel my need rising in me. I needed to slow down if I was going to last long enough, but Angie wasn't putting up with any slowing down. Even discounting my hands pulling her back into me, she was pushing and slamming into me just as hard as I was into her. Heck, I had to slide my right foot back a bit, to get a more solid footing, just so I wouldn't be bowled over!

And, damn, looking down at her, I could see her back and her butt! No tats, unlike so many girls around here, but the shower water was bringing out the play of her muscles, and it was like the sexiest thing ever. Angie wasn't skinny by any means, years of gymnastics having built up her core, and the V muscles of her back were straining and flexing.

Thank my lucky stars! As much as I was trying to hold back from cumming too soon, it was obvious that Angie's need was rising in her, fast, fast and hard. I managed to slow down my orgasm by thinking about what I needed to do, but that was only slowing the boiling in my balls a bit. When her orgasm hit her, damn, it was hard and violent, as she pushed back into me even harder than before. That was all I could take, it pushed me over the edge, and I cut loose deep inside her.

It must've taken twenty seconds, maybe even longer, before I realized what I was doing. When my orgasm hit, my whole body stiffened up, pushing myself as deeply as I could into her, my hands holding her hips so hard, pulling her back, that I could see her skin reddening around my thumbs. Finally, I released her, allowing her to straighten back up into a standing position, and she turned to face me.

Wow! That was awesome, and I was looking down at her. She was smiling, though maybe not as big a smile as could be. "Hand me the shampoo," she said. "My hair's all wet, and I might as well finish showering as long as we're in here."

It's a big shower stall, bigger than I'd have expected to find in a dorm room, but I suppose the University has to be prepared for much bigger people. She took a step backward, to start washing her hair. I didn't know if I should 'help' with that, but she had more of a determined than passionate look on her face. Apparently we were done making love - or fucking, really - and now it was time to move on to the next task, getting cleaned up.

I hadn't showered with anybody else, not since phys ed as a sophomore in high school, and guys in the locker room certainly weren't anywhere as close to each other as Angie and I were. But I figured that she had been showering in locker rooms every day, all the way through high school, thanks to gymnastics, and this was kind of matter-of-fact to her, even though I assumed this was the first time she had showered with a man.

Her almost businesslike demeanor put me into a more rational frame of mind. "Eric," I said, knowing that he'd been in the dorm room when I had stepped in to take my shower.

"I kicked him out," she managed to get out, before some of the soapy water started to get into her mouth. She blew that out, and continued, "When I got here and he said you were in the shower, I told him to get lost, that I was going to fuck your brains out."

I wondered about that, but kept my mouth shut. Angie used the 'f' word a lot more often than I did, but her telling my roommate that she was going to fuck my brains out sure wasn't the kind of thing you'd expect a woman who'd only had sex once before to say. Still, the evidence had been there, the resistance of her hymen, and the spots of blood on my sheets.

And her reaction. It wasn't at all pleasant, but I remembered, very clearly, how she had called me an asshole, saying that I took her virginity, and that it had been meant for "Stevie."

The more I thought about what had happened, the more confused I got. But I remembered one thing: just like last Friday, no condom had been used, and Heidi had already told me that Angie wasn't on the pill. Us both having been virgins, there were no nasty STDs to worry about, but depending upon where she was in her cycle - see, I did know something about girls! - she could get pregnant.

Then I went into nerd mind mode, doing the math in my head. A woman's cycle is 28 days, and figuring five days for her period, that's 23 days off. And Friday through Wednesday is five days, so we had unprotected sex for something like 22% of the time when she wasn't on her period. I think that there's some way of counting down from a woman's period to know when she's most fertile, but I didn't know how many days that way, or when she'd had her last period.

Angie's hair is short, still gymnast bob short, so she was good with just my comb, and didn't need cream rinse or whatever it is women have to use to keep out tangles. She borrowed that, and took a swig of my mouthwash, too, I guess to keep her breath fresh. With that, she threw the towel she used onto the rack, and then walked, naked, into the main part of the dorm room. Good thing Eric hadn't come back!

Of course, I followed her, watching as she sat down on my bed and stared putting her clothes back on. I was smiling anyway, but my smile got a little bit bigger when I saw that she wore a thong for panties; I just love thongs on women!

Still, we kind of needed to talk. I was just at a bit of a loss figuring out how to start that conversation. I took the easy way out. "Dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah, that'd be good. We can do Joe B's, like you suggested, give us a nice, long walk to get there. We need to talk. It's my treat."

Oh, Hell, 'We need to talk' are the four most dreaded words any man can ever hear.

There had been some rain earlier in the afternoon, taking Lexington down from its high of 75º down to just 60º, so we needed jackets. Angie had worn flips down to my room, but she wanted different shoes as well as a jacket for this walk. I grabbed my wallet and keys, and we walked upstairs to her room; Heidi wasn't there. Angie sat down on her bed, and put on some worn-looking tennis shoes, then grabbed her jacket and wallet; I noticed that she didn't carry a purse.

She also wasn't wearing make-up. If she'd had any on before, it had gotten washed off in the shower, and she wasn't bothering to put more on. That I liked: she looked clean and fresh, and if her hair was still wet - mine was short enough that it had already dried - it looked, well it looked like it suited her. Wet it was darker than her usual dishwater blonde, but still looked great.

Once we got away from the dorm, and the crowds of people who might know one of us, we started to talk. "OK, Angie, I've got to know. What just happened between us?"

"You don't know? Wasn't that what you said you wanted, in that letter of yours?"

"Yeah, it was, but I'm still trying to figure out what's going on between us."

"Well, right now, sex is going on between us."

"I'm hoping that sex isn't the only thing going on between us."

"Oh, Hell, Si, I don't know. I mean, sex was always off the table, you know, 'cause Steve and I were going to wait. Then last Friday happened, and I know I didn't plan it, and if I'd have been sober I wouldn't have wanted it, especially with someone other than Stevie, but it did happen, and yeah, I was drunk, but being drunk doesn't make you do things you don't want to do, it only lets you do stuff you do want to do, without repressing it for other reasons. I was horny and you were horny, and it happened."

"That doesn't sound like any great love affair, Angie."

"No, it doesn't, does it. Still, I like you, more than I would ever have guessed, but Hell, you're my first, and everyone gets stupid about their first. You sure as Hell are stupid about your first, you know."

"Angie, me telling you that I'm in love with you isn't stupid, it's what's real."

"Even if it's real doesn't mean that it's not stupid. I've been in love with Steve forever, forever Si, and I completely fucked it up.

"Well, Heidi told me that there were plenty of girls who had college boyfriends and back home boyfriends at the same time, and I don't know, maybe that's not for me, not something I can do, but when she said that, Hell, I was horny, and, like I said, I do like you more than I should, more than I thought I would."

12