Angelic Empath

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...so if you could get Jason to do the viewing that'd be great. I can work on the brochure for the Stead Barn property in the meantime. The garage will probably come out with a courtesy car, they did last time."

The person on the other end said something.

She hung up with, "Thanks Sarah, see you later."

"What can I get you?" asked Sandra.

"Just an Americano please, with milk. Is it OK if I sit and do some work in here? Only my car won't start and from here I'll see the recovery truck when it arrives."

"Yes of course, if you need Wi-Fi the code is on the menu."

"Thanks."

"Sit down, I'll bring it to you."

She sat at a table facing Martin near the window, opened her bag and took out a MacBook. She picked up the menu with her beautifully manicured fingers, tapped in the Wi-Fi key and started working.

Her coat was long, it was open and had fallen either side of her chair. Her long legs were encased in what appeared to be black silk stockings. She was wearing a kilt, a dark blue and green tartan. Martin thought he knew the tartan from somewhere, but couldn't place it, this lady also had lovely legs. His mind then drifted to Jackie and her legs.

"If she has no libido why does she dress in such a sexy manner, her gorgeous underwear, the stockings? She still waxes her mound, not for me though, obviously. For herself? It's not fair, turning me on like she does and no intimacy between us."

He was lost in thought. At first, he didn't notice Diane looking at him, and where he was looking.

Then he sensed her looking at him and their eyes met.

She looked at her legs then back at him.

"Oh, sorry!" he said, lifting his palms in surrender, his wrists still on the table, "I thought I knew that tartan, and then I was miles away in thought, but I didn't move my eyes, I'm so sorry."

He expected her to be annoyed, but she just smiled, "Am Freiceadan Dubh."

He thought she said, "I'm a frickin' dove."

"Sorry?"

"The kilt, Scottish Gaelic for The Black Watch." she said, "It was my father's regiment, it's Black Watch tartan, I only wear it on his birthday."

"Ah!" Martin replied and looked out of the window, feeling embarrassed. He wished he hadn't stared, (really it was that he wished he hadn't been caught.) She did have very nice legs.

Diane was intrigued, she felt drawn to this big man. She was sure the big black dog outside was his and if so, she had noticed him walking earlier this week; when she was driving to the office.

He'd looked like a cross between Indiana Jones with the hat, now hanging on his chair, and Kenny Rogers, with his white hair and goatee beard. He also had strong muscular legs. They caught her attention when she was in the car, she'd also mentioned this hunk to Sarah.

It wasn't just his appearance that was causing her to be intrigued, it was that he looked so desperately sad. Both when she'd seen him walking and just then, when she caught him looking at her legs.

She then wondered, "Does he like my legs, can I tempt him to look again?"

She shifted slightly in her seat and reached down for a notepad from her bag. At the same time making sure her kilt hitched up more. She watched his reflection in the window.

He sensed the movement in her reflection and saw that he could now see not just the lace tops of her stockings, but some pale skin of her thigh. He stared and imagined how it would feel, if he ran his hand up her leg and over the exposed skin. It caused a response that could be embarrassing if allowed to continue.

He finished his coffee, got up and paid Sandra, then went to leave. He paused when he passed Diane, "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable, I didn't mean to."

"You didn't." she said, smiling at him.

"You must have to put up with that a lot, having legs like those."

She had made no attempt to cover up, "Sometimes." her smile broadened.

"Hope your car gets sorted, bye."

"Bye... Indy."

He looked back at her, she was just looking at her computer smiling to herself.

"What did she call me? Indy?" then he chastised himself, "Why did you have to say that? You idiot, ...legs like those."

He untied Gunther and set off up the hill. He hadn't gone far though before he too was smiling, his step feeling lighter.

Diane called Sarah.

"Hello are you all sorted? That was quick."

"No, not that, can you remember I told you about that guy I noticed on my drive in. The tall fit one walking his dog, the one with the muscular legs? His legs, not the dogs."

"Indiana Jones, or was it Kenny Rogers?"

"Both. Yes him, I spoke to him today. He made me feel quite weak and fluttery inside, you know."

"Yes I know, at least as far as you're concerned I do. Get on with the brochure, you can tell me later."

She looked at her watch and phoned the garage. An hour after Martin left the café and another cup of coffee later, a courtesy car from the garage arrived. Diane paid Sandra and walked over. It was driven by a mechanic.

"Hello, this happened the last time you serviced my car, what have you done this time?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know. I'll take a look first, from what you said it's probably straightforward. If I can't fix it here I'll send for the truck. Can you give me ten minutes?"

Diane sighed, "OK, ten minutes."

Then she noticed Josh's car was still there. The anger she felt earlier had cooled, but she wasn't tolerating this.

Quietly letting herself in, she went upstairs. Josh had gone back to bed and was asleep. She went downstairs to the kitchen and took her house key off Josh's keyring. Then she put the kettle on and went upstairs with a mug of coffee.

"Josh, wake up. I've made you a cup of coffee."

"What, huh? Why are you back home?" said Josh, sitting up in bed to drink the coffee.

"My car wouldn't start, they're here fixing it now, or trying to fix it. Why aren't you up?"

"I was tired so went back to bed."

Diane just looked at him, saying nothing.

"What? I was tired!"

"I'm tired Josh, I'm done. Done with carrying you, you make no effort."

"What do you mean?"

"I've seen you when you're at your best, you're good, you're impressive. The Events Sector might on its arse, but you could have got a job by now."

"I've tried, I've fucking tried!" replied Josh, raising his voice.

Diane held up her hand, "Let's keep this calm. You have no rent to pay, no food bills, no utility bills, your car is being paid for, as is your gym membership. You don't help with cleaning the house, you don't do your laundry, I do it. To top it all you've had sex on tap. I can see why you'd be happy leaving things as they are. I've been too soft with you. Well not any more, I'm done."

"As in?"

"It's over Josh. I want you gone, drink that and start packing. There's pretty much only clothes to take isn't there? I'll put your dirty clothes in a bin liner. You had better spend today sorting out somewhere else to live, back with your parent's or a mate, I don't care. I doubt you'll be able to rent anywhere until you get a job, and I'm not helping you out with a deposit."

"I don't get it, I thought you were OK with how we were?"

"I should have said something before now. So should you, you've never thanked me for anything I've done for you. There's no tenderness from you, no appreciation."

Diane paused, then continued, "Look, we both knew deep down that this was not going to be long term. I can no longer have children, you might want a family, if not now then later. What about when you're forty, and I'm sixty-three? We've never talked about a long term future, what it would look like. We've just been living for the moment."

Josh didn't reply. She was right.

"You're good in bed Josh. You'll make some woman very happy in that department, you did me. I now need more than that."

Diane left him sipping his coffee looking thoughtful, rather than upset. She separated his laundry then went out to the mechanic.

"I've found the problem." he held out a metal object, "It's the starter solenoid, when you turn the key it puts current on these two terminals and that supplies high current to these two terminals to start the engine. It doesn't though, it just clicks.

It's nothing we did, honest, just a coincidence. Another one will arrive within half an hour. You can take the courtesy car and pick yours up later, or you can hang on?"

"I'll wait."

She went back inside and started to work at the kitchen table. Josh came down with his bags packed. He picked up his keys to remove the house key.

"It's OK I've already taken it. In case that last conversation went badly."

"Ah. Listen, the car and gym..."

"I've cancelled the direct debit for the car. Your gym membership ends in May. The car's on a PCP contract. If you can't pay for it, hand the keys back before the next payment is due. You'll owe them nothing, unless you've done excess miles. If you have, that'll be for you to pay."

"So this really is it then?"

He looked genuinely upset.

Standing up, Diane went over and hugged him, "Yes it is, goodbye Josh."

She gave him a quick kiss on the lips then held him at arm's length. She didn't want this to turn into a farewell fuck as it so easily could.

"Goodbye then." said Josh, he picked up his bags and he was gone.

"I still didn't get a thank you." she thought, "Definitely the right thing to do."

Half an hour later the mechanic knocked on the door.

"All done." he said, "You'll only be billed for the part, not for the call-out and labour. It'll be about £25."

"Thanks, Bye." said Diane as she took the keys and closed the door.

She inhaled and exhaled deeply. She checked that Josh had driven away, then she headed for her office.

The signwriting on Diane's BMW that Martin hadn't been able to read was, "Booth & Bradshaw Estate Agents" followed by contact details on the front doors, plus a bit of marketing blurb on the rear doors. The bonnet had their logo and contact details as did a perforated film rear window sticker.

She parked in the office car park next to Sarah's identical car. She walked into the bright, modern office and hung up her coat.

"Morning Sarah, sorry about that, did Jason meet up on time for the viewing?"

"Yes it went well, he thinks there's a good chance they'll make an offer."

"That's good, I'm making a drink, want one?"

"Green tea please."

Diane made the drinks in the small kitchen and took them through.

"You sounded quite giddy on the phone, so what happened?" asked Sarah.

"A lot's happened this morning, I'll tell all later. After I finished talking to you earlier, when I told you about my car, I was in the café across the road from me."

"I thought you were calling from home?"

"Like I said, I'll come on to that. I asked the owner if I could work in the café while I waited for the car to be sorted, and she was OK with that. I sat down, logged on and started working. You know how sometimes you feel you're being watched?"

Sarah nodded.

"Well I looked up and there was this guy sat opposite, he was looking at my legs, my kilt."

"Creepy!"

"It wasn't like that. He wasn't leering, he looked as if he was miles away, and his eyes, his eyes were so sad, and lost."

"And...?"

"He obviously felt me looking at him, he looked at my face, I looked at my legs and back at him, then he held his hands up in surrender."

Sarah smiled.

"He apologised and said he was trying to place the tartan as it looked familiar, and then his thoughts drifted; but he didn't look away."

"I can bet where his thoughts drifted."

"No, I believe him, it wasn't like that. There's something going on in his life. Something not good. I then saw the hat, his muscular legs and that big, black dog was outside. I knew it was him, Indy, the guy I'd mentioned."

"What did you say?"

"I told him it was OK and that it was the tartan of my father's regiment, he seemed to recognise the name."

"What's he like up close?"

"Big. He's tall, really broad shoulders, not pumped or anything. He just looks strong. He looks like he could easily snap me in two."

"Be careful, he might, your heart I mean." said Sarah, patting her chest.

"No, he's married." she tapped her ring finger, "His size is intimidating, but I think he's gentle. He has lovely brown eyes that betray his emotions. There's something troubling him, he doesn't seem happy."

"Anything else?"

"I tested him, I bent down to get something from my bag, hitching my kilt up a little more. To see if he'd avoid looking or be tempted to take another look."

"And?"

"He looked, he definitely looked at my legs reflected in the window. Then he got up to leave, the front of his shorts looked a little, shall we say... full?"

"No! He was hard?"

"No, but getting that way. On his way out he apologised if he'd made me feel uncomfortable, I told him he hadn't."

Sarah interjected, "Well not in the way he was thinking, but I bet he had, down there, hadn't he?"

Diane just smiled, "He said I had nice legs, and I must have to put up with a lot of guys doing what he did. Then he left, that's it."

"Are you going to try to meet him again?"

"I might."

"What about Josh?"

Diane momentarily put her hands over her face and groaned. Then she told Sarah all about Josh.

Sarah listened without interrupting and when Diane finished said, "I can't say I'm surprised. I didn't think you'd last as long as this. No going back?"

"No, and never again with a man so much younger. Well... perhaps a tumble now and then, nothing serious."

"So, do you have your sights fixed on this Indiana Rogers, or is it Kenny Jones?"

"Ha, ha! Not really, but I'd like to get to know him better. If I see his dog outside the café, I'll know he's in there, and I'll go over, if I have time."

Sarah shook her head and carried on working, she knew her friend only too well.

Diane answered the phone, her working day proper had started.

Martin was still on his trudge up the hill. He was tempted to let the dog pull him, but not after all the training he'd put in to get him to walk without pulling.

The woman in the café had given him a sense of elation. He'd sensed a spark about to crackle, like when static electricity makes the hairs on your skin stand on end. He was very attracted to her and that caused a conflict within him. She was attracted to him, of that he was sure. That was contributing to his elation, that at least another woman found him desirable.

He wanted to talk to Jackie again but decided to leave it a few days longer. She might even raise the subject with him, that would be good. It had been a while since they'd done anything together. He decided when he got home he'd book a table at a restaurant for Saturday evening.

Jackie was putting her clubs in the car when he returned, he'd only just caught her. Thursday was a usual golf day.

"I thought I'd book us a table somewhere for Saturday night, would you like that?"

"Yes, that would be lovely, thank you."

"Where would you like to go?"

Jackie thought for a moment, "Surprise me, somewhere not too casual, so I won't look overdressed if I make an effort. See you later. I've got to rush."

Martin knew just the place, a fine-dining gastropub that had been getting some rave reviews. He phoned and they could fit them in. He booked the table.

That evening they were watching a golf tournament that Jackie had recorded. Martin felt tired and went to bed, leaving Jackie watching the golf. She would stay up into the early hours, probably asleep in the chair most of that time.

Martin lay in bed, thinking about the events of the day. It had been some time since another woman had caused him to start having an involuntary erection. It was making its presence felt again, now he was thinking about her. He lay on his back and threw off the duvet.

At first, it was just a thickening, then it started to slowly lengthen. As it lengthened his foreskin slowly retracted, exposing more of the head. As it lengthened it started to harden and lift. Martin lay there, not touching himself, enjoying the sensation. He imagined how her thigh would feel. How would it feel if his hand went under her kilt and around her bum?

He hardened to the point where it was almost vertical. It was still curved, not straight, swaying slightly with each heartbeat. He imagined squeezing her cheek.

Although hardening, it couldn't resist gravity and rolled sideways onto his groin. Each heartbeat was still causing it to harden, lengthen, and become more vertical. With each pulse it moved some more across his skin. When it could no longer lengthen, it continued to harden. The foreskin was now fully retracted, exposing the head. His foreskin wasn't tight, it freely retracted. It looked almost like he was circumcised. A bead of pre-cum oozed from the slit.

Martin held himself and started to stroke. He was now imagining the two of them kissing, tentatively, with soft tender kisses. His hand still cupped over her bum cheek, but the fingertips exploring between her legs from behind.

The stroking of his cock became more insistent and so did their kissing. His other large hand was around her ribcage. Her frame was so slight and his hand so large that his fingers were on her back, his thumb on her front.

His hand moved slowly up her torso until his thumb was under her breast. He moved his thumb over her breast. She moaned in his mouth. The fingertips of his other hand felt warmth and moisture. She broke the kiss, panting into his face. He moaned as his cum erupted over his abdomen.

He got out of bed immediately, his legs unsteady. Not wanting to leave cum-stained sheets if it trickled off him, he went to the en-suite to clean himself.

"Wow!" he thought as he collapsed back onto the bed, "Where did that come from?"

He felt guilty. Not about masturbating, what was he supposed to do to relieve his pent-up sexual tension? It was what he had fantasised about. If it had been porn, he wouldn't have felt guilty. He didn't often watch porn, he would usually read erotic literature. The images and scenarios in his head aroused him more than images on a screen.

Masturbating to erotic material would have been impersonal. What just happened wasn't. It was very personal, another woman. A woman he'd met and might meet again. With thoughts of possibly meeting her again, he drifted off to sleep.

He set off slightly later the next morning, so he didn't think he'd catch the woman and son. This route was much more enjoyable than the old route. The dog didn't seem to care, its tail never stopped wagging. Martin especially enjoyed the woods.

The traffic on the roads was queuing as he walked over the bridge. He could remember the frustration of that when he was one of those drivers.

Diane was in the traffic queue, she saw him approaching, "Hmm, hello Indy. Let me brighten your morning."

She hitched the hem of her skirt up so high that her creamy thighs were visible above her stockings, almost revealing her knickers. When he got nearer, she smiled and waved to him through the windscreen.

The movement caught his eye. He didn't recognise her at first, then he saw the signwriting, and that it was a red BMW. He smiled and waved back. Glancing inside as he walked past it was his turn to do a double-take.

Diane couldn't see whether he'd noticed, but she was sure he had. She loved being an exhibitionist.

Martin saw everything. It aroused him, wondering if she had done that on purpose. He hoped she had. He thought she must have known her thighs were on display. That thought definitely made him feel good, but it didn't help his internal conflict.

He got to the café and Sandra was busy. He sat down at his usual table. Sandra brought his coffee and toast, "Do you mind if I sit here? I could do with five minutes sitting down."

"Feel free."

123456...8