Angelica's Butt Gets Stuffed

Story Info
Heath's dick penetrates Angelica's bum.
1.8k words
4.26
28.5k
27
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angelica had never felt this way before. She had been with Jason for two years and never been dissatisfied with their relationship, never desired anything else. Until now.

Heath had started working at the department store only a month or two back, but he had fucked or tried to fuck every woman that worked there. Angelica fell into the latter category. He had been hitting on her nonstop, even after learning that she had a boyfriend and that she wasn't interested. That second part was a lie. Heath was not handsome, but had his cockiness and swagger was immensely attractive to her. She noticed out of the corner of her eye that he'd be staring at her fat bum anytime she walked by, and she'd be lying if she said that she hadn't occasionally "accidentally" dropped something in front of him and seductively bent down to retrieve it a couple of times. The second time, she was fully aware that she had worn a short shirt and lowrise jeans that day and fully aware that he had seen her ass crack peeking out as she bent. She'd also be lying if she said that she hadn't imagined that Jason's dick was Heath's when she was being fucked from behind and couldn't see her boyfriend's face. Had she not been with Jason, she'd probably have fucked him by now. But she was, and Jason was a great boyfriend. She was 21, but had already thought that maybe he was the one. She would never cheat on him, would she?

That was the question she asked herself when she was alone with Heath in a customer's condo on a delivery. The customer was not present, but had left his apartment unlocked so that they could walk in and deliver the packages. They had left what they brought on the floor and helped themselves to the water bottles the customer had left for whoever had had the misfortune to endure downtown traffic to make the delivery.

"You look great today," Heath said flirtatiously.

"Ugh, don't start," Angelica said, trying to hide how flattered she was, "I told you I have a boyfriend."

"You do? I forgot, I don't see him here," he replied with a smug look that half made her want to smack him, half made her want to drop her panties right there.

"If he worked with us, he'd have kicked your ass by now," she laughed.

"Maybe," he chuckled, "or maybe he'd be so intimated by how built I am that he'd cower and run away, leaving you all to me."

Angelica burst out laughing. Heath was quite thin and Jason definitely would've made quick work of him in a fight. The thought was so ridiculous that she couldn't help it, as much as she didn't want to satisfy his ego. He took a step towards her, and her eyes met his.

"We can't," she said, both of them understanding that if Jason wasn't in the picture, she'd already be face down on the bed, with her jeans and panties tossed aside on the floor and her ass up.

"We can," he said slyly, "you just don't want to."

"I do," she admitted, "I just can't do that to Jason." She turned to stare out the window, and Heath's gaze immediately drifted to her juicy, fat ass and thick thighs. An idea came to her head, and she almost said it before quickly deciding otherwise. Heath noticed.

"What?" he asked, intrigued. "What were you just gonna say?"

Angelica blushed. What she had thought was so absurd that even Heath might have scoffed (after obviously obliging).

"D-does it count if you put it in my butt?"

Heath was dumbfounded. He couldn't believe what he had just heard.

"Uh..." was all he could manage.

"Never mind, I shouldn't have said it," Angelica said, blushing. She was mortified. What the hell had gotten into her? She had never given up her bum, even to Jason. He had suggested it once and she shut him down. That was where she... She wanted to fuck Heath, true, but this was just insane. Wasn't it the same, if not worse? It'd still be Heath's dick penetrating her, even if it was her ass instead of her pussy.

"Let's do it," Heath said after collecting his wits. He was already rock hard, and the sight of his hardness through his pants aroused Angelica like no other. She wanted so badly for him to bend her over the table and fuck her pussy, but to alleviate her guilt and satisfy her desires, she'd let him have her butt.

"Turn around," he commanded. She did so, and he came up behind her and put her down on her knees on the floor in front of the couch. He pushed her shoulders forward so that she was supporting her upper body on the couch with her elbows. Heath took his pants off and got on his knees, wasting no time unbuttoning Angelica's jeans and pulling them down to reveal fullback white cotton panties. He grabbed those with both hands and pulled them down too.

Angelica was nervous. The furthest she had ever gone anally was Jason rubbing her asshole with his thumb while he fucked her doggystyle. She had enjoyed that, but taking something up there was a different story entirely. As absurd as it seemed, it took Heath palming an ass cheek and spreading it to take a good look at her brown butthole to notice that she had not even sucked his cock yet. He didn't mean to just fuck her in the ass right away, right? She got an answer when she felt his saliva on her asshole followed by a thumb rubbing it.

"I've wanted your pussy for a long time," Heath said, "but your asshole is good enough." With that, his thumb breached her sphincter and disappeared into her rectum.

Angelica gasped and went rigid. Mouth agape, she let out a cry of ecstasy and shock. She tried to crawl forward, but her jeans and panties piled at her knees made it difficult and she was already too close to the couch to move much. Heath's thumb only went deeper into her bum until it was entirely in.

"Where is my thumb," he asked as he probed the walls of her poopchute.

"In my ass," she moaned as her eyes rolled back into her head, "in my ass."

"What's going up there soon?" he demanded.

"Your co... your cock is going up there," Angelica replied. She let out her loudest moan yet. With his other hand, Heath palmed her left ass cheek and spread it.

"I can't believe your thumb is... in my ass," Angelica said, "I've never had anything up there before."

"Jason didn't do this to you, right?" Heath inquired as he gave her left ass cheek a spank that morphed into a squeeze.

"No, he didn't. He never had my ass."

"Well, I'm about to."

He removed his thumb and pulled Angelica's hair with his other hand. He put his thumb in her mouth, and she sucked it without having to be told. When he was satisfied, he spread her fat ass cheeks apart.

Angelica gasped as Heath's tongue made contact with her exposed starfish. He licked around, every so often probing her most sacred hole with a push. Angelica's eyes rolled back in ecstasy. She had no idea how good it could feel to have a tongue on her asshole. She was turned on by the pleasure of the act itself, but also the taboo nature of someone's tonguing her fartbox as she squirmed. She enjoyed herself so much that she forgot about what this was all leading up to.

Heath pulled his head back and replaced his tongue with his thumb again, rubbing her moist anus with circular motions.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"I... I think so," she replied. She wasn't sure about this, but was determined to try.

She jumped when she felt the head of Heath's cock on her butthole. He left it there as his hands traced her hips before settling on her waistline and grabbing on.

After a few seconds of pushing, Angelica's forbidden exit became an entrance. She squealed and gasped, her mouth an O of ecstasy and surprise. Only an inch of her asshole had been penetrated, but she felt like she could take no more.

Heath pulled her hair so that her head faced the ceiling.

"Where is my dick?" Angelica was too focused on the fact that her butt just got stuffed to answer. Heath pulled her hair harder, eliciting a moan and reply.

"In... in my ass," she groaned, "I can't believe someone is in my butt. Oh my god, I can't believe you're in my butt."

Heath knew that Angelica was not used to having her backside filled. He left one inch of his cock inside her, perfectly content with the head of his cock snugly hugged by the walls of her rectum as he waited for her to be ready for more. In the end, he didn't have to do much to get the rest of it in. Angelica grabbed two fistfuls of the couch's leather and slowly pushed herself back until her bum was almost completely stuffed with Heath's cock. Heath was in heaven as he looked down to see Angelica's sphincter wrapped around his cock, the head buried five inches inside her butt.

Angelica had never felt this before. She was initially shocked by how full it was possible for her asshole to feel. However, after a minute or two, she realized that she loved this. She had pushed back of her own accord, desiring every inch in her backside. When Heath began thrusting slowly in and out as she threw her ass back and forth, she had a question of her own.

"How does my ass feel," she asked softly, trying to control her breathing. Heath was groaning and had his eyes closed, trying desperately to last as long in her asshole as he possibly could. The lack of reply was a satisfactory enough response. The spank that followed was even better.

As much as he tried, Angelica's asshole was just too much. The tightness of her anal passage provided an incredible feeling. It was as if her pooper was perfectly designed to take his cock and provide the best feeling possible. After two or three minutes of thrusting, the combo of the grip on his cock and Angelica's moans caused him to finish. He sprayed two or three pumps of cum into the depths of her ass before pulling out and falling on his back.

Angelica remained on her knees bent over the couch. She felt guilty about not having thought of Jason even once while Heath was taking her butt, but the fact that her bum had been stuffed turned her on to no end. Heath got up, gave her puckered butthole one final lick and playful spank, and then went to the washroom. Even just being positioned like this, with her pussy and ass exposed, turned Angelica on, and she was fine with staying like that for a few more minutes. There was no going back from this. Her butt had finally been filled.