Angels Ch. 09 - Meeting Room

Story Info
Check under the tables before shooting your mouth off.
1.7k words
4.53
4k
2
1

Part 9 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains an element of group sex but is predominantly lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.

----------

John was busily setting up the meeting room for his presentation the next day, when he saw Gill standing in the doorway. She looked down the corridor to make sure no one was in earshot, "I'm glad I saw you. Russell's away on business tonight and I wondered if you'd like to.... ", Her words trailed off once she caught sight of Gemma standing up, she had been plugging a socket in under the desk at the back of the room, when she heard voices, she stood up to see who it was.

"Oh" said a startled and blushing Gill.

John smiled, having guessed what Gill was about to say before Gemma had interrupted her "Yes, I'd love to come back to your house after work and give you a helluva shag while your husbands away".

Gill stood open mouthed, shocked that the still grinning John would let out an intimate secret. By way of answering her concerns on what the young girl might think he continued, "This is Gemma. I mentioned the group of bi-sexual/lesbians last time we hooked and you voiced you might want to get introduced. Well Gemma is a member of the group." Gemma strode over to Gill and held here hand out to greet her.

John was the Art Director for the company's lingerie brochure and liked to use employees as models rather than professionals and Gill had volunteered to be a model. It didn't take a great deal of persuasion to get her to strip, his slick talking and flowing compliments soon had her sexed up and virtually every time he would conclude with an excellent fuck.

The intimacy continued after the first shoot; some of the models would even agree to a quickie in the archives at work from time to time. Eventually as the number of models increased, John persuaded some to pose together, again the intimacy worked its magic and soon they were eating each other's pussies which lead to John mentioning the group to Gill.

John was in seventh heaven, the only male with a group of sexed up females and most didn't mind him joining in, although they were primarily there for each other. All but two were either married or living with a man and could have a cock whenever they felt like it, the hook-ups were about one thing, pussy.

Gill was more than pleased to find that this beautiful, slim brunette with a tiny waist, long legs and superb tits would eventually be writhing about on her tongue. Of course, she offered her own hand in greeting and said, "The pleasure will be entirely mine, when the time comes".

"Who initiated a beauty like you into the group" quizzed Gill, still holding Gemma's hand.

"Susan, my boss" came the reply.

"Oh yes, John mentioned she likes her pussy on the young side" smirked Gill.

Breaking the trance John said to Gill "I'll meet you at the normal time, and prepare to walk bow legged, I haven't had a fuck in days", with a giggle and wiggle Gill went back to her office.

Later that day, she went to get changed as soon as she arrived home. She put on the black and grey corset John liked, black stockings and loosely wore a silk gown. When she heard a knock at the door at the appointed time, she simply shouted "Come in, it's open".

As John walked into the living room his eyes lit up at Gill's attire and said "Oh yes, very nice. I decided to bring you a little present". As he stepped aside Gemma, the young girl she had met earlier in the day, stepped forward with a beaming smile on her face.

She walked over to Gill and gave a complementary "Mmm, you look good enough to eat. I'd like to be your little fuck toy for tonight if you don't mind".

Gill was more than pleased to see this gorgeous creature was ready to fuck. She took the girl in her arms and gave Gemma a long, passionate kiss. They were locked in the embrace for some time, Gemma's hands slowly roamed over Gill's back. Gills weren't still either, but hers went for Gemma's shapely butt, gently pulling her skirt above her stocking tops and beyond. Eventually they separated. Gill, ignoring John completely, took Gemma's hand and led her to the main bedroom. Gemma smirked back at John who simply winked and followed the two women.

Gill was positively bristling with lust, she guided Gemma to sit on the bed and she let the gown slip to floor, allowing Gemma a few moments to take in the view. Without taking her gaze off the young girl, Gill slowly lifted one strap off her shoulder; the other strap followed this. Gemma sat there staring intently, not averting her gaze from the chest that was being unmasked in front of her. Slowly the cups of the corset were lowered to expose the beautifully rounded breasts. They were offered to the young girl, who eagerly sucked on the first breast offered. Gill's nipples were hardening as soon as they were exposed, but her right nub extended fully as Gemma sucked and nibbled on the left side.

Gill's head was thrown back, enjoying the tortuous attention provided by the girl sat in front of her. She slowly guided Gemma's hand down and under her crotch. The gorgeous brunette took the hint and started massaging Gill's groin. As she was sucking on her nipple, Gemma started to slide the corset down Gill's body, with this now lying on the floor the young girl started to kiss her way down the stomach of her latest lover. Gill suddenly lifted Gemma to her feet and kissed her full on the lips. During the embrace Gill slowly lifted Gemma's pullover up her body. Wanting to be free of her garments as quickly as possible, Gemma broke away and quickly lifted the jumper over her head, her skirt soon followed.

She stood in front of Gill in the flimsiest of bras, tiny white panties, cut high on her hips, and a pair of sheer grey stockings. Gill just smiled and said, "absolutely gorgeous", John had to agree, the view would give any man a severe sheriff woody, and she could have jumped straight from the pages of any glamour magazine and he was the lucky bastard who got to photograph her. While she fumbled with the bra clasp Gill was kissing her way all over the exposed portion of Gemma's chest and cleavage. Eventually the bra was discarded, and Gemma's nipples hungrily ravaged by the older woman. Her panties soon joined the other clothes on the floor, and she was eased back on to the bed. Gill kissed her way down from Gemma's neck, through the deep cleavage and down her flat stomach until she reached the sparsely covered pussy.

Concentrating initially on her clit, Gill flicked the extended muscle before taking it fully in her mouth working it continuously. Gemma lifted her legs up and open providing her new lover free reign while using a free hand to push the back of her head deeper into her pussy. Thinking of how she liked John's attentions, Gill's tongue repeatedly abused Gemma's clit and pussy bringing the young girl to numerous orgasms. Gemma found Gill a very different lover than her boss, gentler than the assertive Susan and yet found the experience more intense due to the ferocity of her attentions.

Soon Gill had had her fill and was looking for some attention in return. She stood up, got on the bed and lay down pawing at her pussy ready for Gemma to dive in there. The younger woman soon took the hint and settled down kissing her way along Gill's inner thigh, settling on Gill's clit, Gemma continued gently kissing its velvety folds before working her mouth downwards to suck on the sweet nectar down there.

She felt contended looking down at the girl curled up between her outstretched legs. Gemma was extremely pretty, possessed a lovely body and seemed more than content to lie there pleasuring the older woman. Gill looked over at John and mouthed "Thank you" making him smile and nod in reply.

John was keen to join in on the action, stood and stripped off his clothes before joining the other two on the large bed. He eased Gemma out of the way and settled between Gill's legs as he fed his stiff cock slowly into her warm and inviting pussy. Gill groan at the intrusion and said to Gemma "Come here and sit on face, I need to taste you again" which the young girl was more than happy to comply, settling down and groaning as Gill's enquiring tongue invaded her pussy.

John was struggling to retain his composure as Gill squeezed his cock with her pussy as he thrust it in her in slow deep strokes while Gemma groaned and moaned at Gill's attentions. Eventually his stokes became shorter and more ragged until he grasped her hips and thrust into her one last time before letting his load go inside the older woman. Gemma had already been alerted to his plight and promptly twisted round pushed him out of the way and buried her face between Gill's legs to suck her out once more. Her change in tempo surprised Gill, Gemma was attacking her clitoris with a determined vengeance this time, she surmised is was due to her own efforts on Gemma's sweet tasting pussy and redoubled her own efforts to be rewarded by a fresh load of pussy juice as Gemma climaxed once more. Gemma became a frequent visitor to Gill's, prompting the older woman to encourage her husband to seek a promotion that would keep him away from home a little more.