Angels Ch. 15 - Rock Hard Place

Story Info
Around the next corner.
4.7k words
4.7
2.5k
3
0

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 03/31/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains characters from other stories but is intended as stand alone.

All comments and feedback are gratefully received as I'm hoping the feedback will encourage improvements in my work. This is a work of fiction from the deep dank recesses of my mind and any resemblance to real people is purely accidental.

This story contains an element of group sex but is predominantly lesbian sex, if this not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise I hope you enjoy.
----------
Lynda’s efforts to recruit more lesbians to their organisation was working out better than she expected. Her first three recruits had proved perfect candidates. They had been looking for jobs when she spotted them and had fitted in well with the team before being seduced, the first by John, who by virtue of having the required technical skills and requiring models for the company’s brochure, was the only man in the group. The other two recruits Lynda had seduced, ever so sweetly and now she was on the lookout for the next.

The company was doing brisque business and Susan, the CEO, had come up with the idea of getting the department heads that were also lesbians to run two departments. One did the actual work while the second groups remit was to service the sexual needs of the group while doubling up as models John could call upon when constructing the quarterly brochure plus do some occasional work when things got busy. The money also helped recruit new members. The company ran a number of bonus schemes, some were open to all and were profit based schemes, others were geared to members of the select group. The primary one was a significant bonus for being part of the group plus depending on how many images of that person appeared in the catalogue and how that particular item sold during the quarter were also factors. As I say, the company was doing well.

Today found Lynda at the local University being conducted around by a Research Fellow tasked with improving interaction with local businesses. Lynda was pleased to hear that she could attend a selection of career events at the university, they were keen to establish a series of presentations from various people at the company to their Business Studies courses and if the company wanted to establish their own recruitment drives then the university would gladly host them.

All in all, it had been a suitably encouraging day without producing any tangible result just yet. Lynda was strolling back to the car park when she rounded a corner and saw a lone Indian girl sat on a bench leant over with her head in her hands covered by her long black hair. Now Lynda understood only too well what pressures a student could face but with it being a woman made Lynda want to reach out to her but how to comfort a complete stranger?

Lynda decided to sit down on the opposite end of the bench and wait. The figure looked up at her and twisted away while burying her head in her hands once more. Lynda moved so that she was sat right next to the figure and reached her arm around the other woman’s shoulder and announced “Hello. My name is Lynda.” The crying continued and so after a few moments pause Lynda then added “I’m only visiting the University today and therefore nothing to do with the authorities here. If you’d like someone to listen to you and talk with then I’m here for you. I have nothing to rush back to the office for and have all day to devote to you if it will help.”

The crying had stopped while the other woman listened to what Lynda had to say. After a few deep breaths the figure sat up straighter, sniffed a couple of times, blew her nose on a tissue and then held her hand out to Lynda saying, “I’m sorry about that, I’ve just had some bad news and didn’t know where to turn, my name is Meena.”

Lynda smiled back at her and replied “Well Meena it is very nice to have met you and I was serious in what I said. I work in HR and therefore very attuned to people. Perhaps you can begin by telling what your bad news was?”

Meena smiled mirthlessly and drawing a deep breath began “I’m getting kicked off my course as I didn’t make the required grade. It’s my own fault, I was enjoying partying too much to study and now the bottom has dropped out of the world with nowhere to turn.”

Lynda pulled the woman in closer and said “Well you wouldn’t be the first. There is always next year, and you can always take a different subject.”

Meena shook her head saying “I wish. My father allowed me to come to university on the condition I passed. The alternative was to marry me off to someone I had never met before. Now I’m having to drop out with no career to pursue he’s going to whisk me off to India to be married in double quick time. Talk about stuck between a rock and a hard place.” She sighed heavily. It did actually feel better now she had said the words out loud although it didn’t remove the feeling of dread in the pit of her stomach.

Lynda felt fully engaged now as she asked, “And what degree were you studying for?”

Meena shrugged and sound downtrodden as she replied, “International Business.”

“Hmmm” mused Lynda, “Were you looking to specialise in any particular field?”

Another shrug “Not really, anything prominent that pays well.” She barked a laugh and then quickly corrected herself “It’s not for me you understand – although I do like to party. If my dad doesn’t see a prominent payslip, he’ll be nagging at me constantly to marry a rich husband and I’ve seen too many friends go down that path and marry misogynistic wife beaters to even contemplate that. So now I’m stuck and I’m sorry to bother a complete stranger with my troubles.”

Lynda gave Meena’s shoulder a squeeze and said, “You are welcome to burden me especially as I’m someone who might be able to help you with your predicament.” Meena pulled back slightly and look quizzical at Lynda, so she explained further “I’m actively recruiting for a role. It’s very demanding which won’t fit with many people, but it pays amazingly well.”

Meena look changed to scepticism and asked, “What experience does the candidate need?”

Lynda thought for a moment before replying “It’s more about the person than the experience. Experience they can gain on the job. As for the pay. . .” Lynda took her phone out, keyed in something and held the screen up for Meena to see “. . . How does that figure suit you?”

Meena looked completely shocked “Hell yes but is it something illegal? I need a long-term paying job.”

Lynda chuckled and replied “I can assure you it is legal and is a proper long-term paying job plus it is both challenging and rewarding in equal measure and I happen to think you would make a good candidate. Yes, we would need to train you, but it would be worth both our time and yours. What would you do to get the job?”

Meena composed herself for a few moments before replying “Just about anything as long as it was legal and a proper job that would placate my father.”

Lynda beamed back at her and said “That was the correct answer. When can you attend an interview?”

Meena shrugged and said “Well I’m free today, tomorrow, whenever but I would prefer a bit of time to prep for it. I know nothing of your company, what it does or the role especially.”

Lynda placed her free hand on Meena’s knee and said “Don’t worry about prep. If anything, we need a person who can think on their feet. Now you’ll have to meet our Art Director and the CEO. She is a very busy person and I need to know that before I disturb her last minute that you truly want this job and be prepared to do whatever she asks to get the job done. You’ve seen what reward awaits you and I can confirm it will most definitely be worth it but are you fully prepared to get the job done?” Lynda handed Meena a business card.

Meena may have had a few reservations but having seen who the company was her heart leapt and she was said with determination “Now I know you work for Angels Lingerie; you can trust me. I’m a big fan. I know what fate awaits me if I don’t get the job and so will be as flexible and adaptable as you need me to be. I’ll get a cab or whatever. I will get there at the appointed time by any possible means”

“Good, that’s the kind of answer I was hoping for” announced Lynda as she stood up and held out her hand for Meena who took it and stood up next to her “If it’s okay with you, I can give you a lift if you’re free now that way I can fill you in on the company.”

“Sure” replied Meena and followed Lynda as she stepped forward. On the way Lynda made a phone call to Susan’s secretary requesting her diary be freed up and that John would be visited also and so suggested a warning go out to him. Lynda then used the time to explain how all new starters are sent to work for a couple of weeks in each department as it helped the applicant decide where they wanted to work. This struck Meena as unusual as you normally applied for a specific role and fit in as best you could and not the other way around. She also understood the other reason for the tactic as it meant departments could call in internal assistance when overloaded during sale time, brochure deadlines and month end routines.

Meena especially was pleased to hear that the company encouraged a team ethos across departments so that they could help each other and break down the usual silos that existed in some companies. Lynda went on to explain that the applicant for this role would work closely with Susan, the CEO, as well as a number of department heads when negotiating with suppliers. Lynda was also at pains to stress that the company encouraged a fun culture and regular celebrated major achievements adding “After hearing you partied rather than studied, I can see that news appeals, but I suggest you keep that between us two.”

Meena pulled a face and said, “I’m almost sorry to have told you that now.”

Lynda reached over and patted Meena’s arm and replied “Don’t worry, that little nugget won’t go any further. If anything, it makes me like you even more and rest assured I’ll be with you every step of the way. I want you to get this job and so will do what I can to ensure you get it.” Lynda pulled off the main road and down a long country path as a rather grand house came into view and Meena’s face showed the required level of shock. Lynda pulled up in a free space at the front of the building and escorted Meena through the front door and up the wide staircase, turning to her right as she knocked and entered.

Facing them was a small side office where a young blonde woman sat who smiled at Meena and said “Hello. Go right in Lynda, the boss is expecting you.”

Lynda turned to her left and opened the door as a woman in her mid to late forties stood up and walked around the desk to greet Meena with her hand extended. Somehow Meena expected some kind of power suit instead of the simple white blouse and green skirt. “Hello, I’m Susan. It’s a pleasure to meet you. Please take a seat and can I get you a drink or something” as she walked over to a set of soft furnishings. Meena took in the detail of the office. The large desk with three large monitors on one side, a neat arrangement of papers in the middle, a few bland pictures on the wall and two easels with prints taken from the brochure depicting woman dressed in underwear, one was a bra and panty set, the other a full corset and stockings number. Both, she inwardly admitted, were very nice.

Meena meekly replied “I’m okay for a drink” as she took her seat on a soft chair that Lynda had steered her towards.

Susan clapped her hands and said “Well I have to say that I only know that Lynda requested my presence and that you were looking for a job here. As nice as it is to be in the presence of two beautiful women, would one of you care to fill me in?”

Lynda handled the first part of the discussion explaining how the two had met, how she had explained to Meena their recruitment process and how approachable Meena was to the special role they had talked about. “She has already stated to me that she very much wants the role and that she would do anything – legal – to get the job.”

Susan’s face beamed back at the pretty Indian girl sat opposite and nodded asking “Rest assured you won’t be asked to do anything illegal. So, give me a potted history of your life to date.” This is where Meena gave a short explanation of working with a couple of her uncles in their businesses in her teen years and therefore not afraid of playing tough, when necessary, her path to university and didn’t hold back by saying she had got swept up in the party lifestyle, leading to her failing courses. She concluded by saying she was a customer of the companies and how she was trying to avoid her father whisking her away to a forced marriage. Susan seemed ruffled by the last comments and leant forward in a hushed tone saying “Well as a woman myself, as the CEO of a company widely staffed by women, whose customer base is predominately women, I don’t like it when women are treated like a commodity to be traded to the highest bidder and so we must do what we can to change perceptions, it is after all the twenty-first century. However, we can only do that one step at a time and so let’s start by helping you.” Meena’s posture changed perceptively, sitting a little straighter expecting the crunch questions to start.

Lynda stood up and suggested “Why don’t we take Meena on a brief tour while on route to John’s studio as I suspect he’ll want to meet her.” Turning to Meena she added “I suspect most of the department heads would also like to be included but let’s cross one bridge at a time.”

Susan’s office was in the top right side of the building and John’s was in the opposite corner in the basement, but Lynda and Susan explained what each department did as they walked through. Meena was surprised by the sheer size of both the building and the company. The three entered John’s spacious office to find it empty and so they went through his office to another door that led to his studio. They found John crouched behind his camera while snapping pictures of a pretty early thirties brunette dressed in a matching baby-blue panties, bra, stockings and suspenders. The woman seemed perfectly comfortable dressed in next to nothing while four fully dressed people, one a complete stranger, milled around.

Introductions were made and Meena was once again surprised by the woman who introduced herself as Andi and casually stood around. Once John and Andi had listened to a summary of Susan’s conversation with their visitor John asked the important question “So what steps are too far for you to accept this job?”

Meena reiterated “Anything, literally anything, as long as it’s legal.”

John shrugged accepted the answer and said, “Good Andi, would you mind going back to your previous position.” As the pretty brunette did as requested John turned to Meena and said “Andi here works in our Finance Department. The one type of model I struggle to get is an Indian model. As you know from your own purchases, we crop heads off the images of the models so that customers focus on the garments rather than the model but it’s still a step to far for many Asian women. To get this job are you prepared to help meet the brochure deadline by removing your clothes down to your underwear in front of a host of people you’ve only just met and go and pose with Andi?”

All eyes were on her, and she started to stumble “But . . . But . . . “

Lynda interrupted her saying “You did say you would do anything that was legal. This is perfectly legal.”

Another couple of “But . . . But . . . “

This time it was Susan’s turn “Don’t worry, your family will never know it’s you. Your personal safety is paramount to us, but this will demonstrate if you are true to your word about doing anything.”

Meena looked from Susan to John, from him to Andi, who simply nodded, and then turning to Lynda who looked expectantly at her and then winked. The Indian beauty took a deep breath and then removed her top and as she was pushing her trousers down said, “I might be wearing one of your bras, but the panties are general store purchases I’m afraid.”

John said as he zoomed in on Andi “Don’t worry this is just a series of test shots. As many of my models are employees here, I’ve got into the habit of obscuring from the shots in the brochure certain birth marks or tattoos or dimples that would alert their unsuspecting families if they haven’t told anyone. Do you have any such physical marks that need adjusting?”

Meena thought for a while and replied, “Not that I can think of.”

John nodded and started to instruct the two women into a selection of poses while the CEO and head of HR looked on. Initially the poses were innocent, the two stood in the same proximity but after a while the two started touching and holding hands and placing their hands on the others shoulder, or arm or leg or side until Meena had gotten used to Andi’s presence. The compliments flowed from John saying how great they both looked and how perfectly Meena met his modelling requirements. She was used to men’s attentions and didn’t really suffer from any failings in her ego however it was still nice to hear none the less. John had already confessed the reason for his fascination lay in her brown skin and the fact that he struggled to get Indian models.

Lynda and Susan kept sharing knowing looks and were whispering between themselves, plotting on how to start the seduction of this new recruit. In truth neither had experienced an Indian lover before and were quite giddy about the prospect but they didn’t have a clue where to start for fear of scaring her off. In the end it was Andi who saved the day, she could see the other two women whispering and guessed what the topic of conversation was. She was stood facing Meena, the two were very close in height, and leant towards Meena, dropping her voice as low as possible said “You said you’d do anything to land this job to avoid being married off?” the Indian girl nodded. “In that case follow my lead and kiss me.”

Meena spoke in equally hushed tones “What?”

Andi then explained “Susan is a lesbian and Lynda, like myself, is bi-sexual and if you submit to them, especially Susan I will guarantee they’ll find a very rewarding job for you that will buy you enough time with your father to find your own husband if that’s what you wanted. The clearest indication of your intent to do whatever it takes I think you can give them is to lean forward and kiss me. I promise that they will look after you and you will enjoy the wonders available.” As soon as Andi stopped speaking Meena leant her head forward and placed a delicate kiss on Andi’s lips. The corners of Andi’s mouth curled up in a smile as she applied her own pressure to the kiss.

The two didn’t look over at Susan and Lynda but if they had they’d have seen a shocked expression on Susan’s face and a broad smile on Lynda’s. Andi looped her arms around the Indian girl who mirrored the action a heartbeat later as they both continued to kiss. Andi had kissed enough women to know that despite her initial stiffness, the way that Meena melted into her arms said she was enjoying it. Meena was indeed enjoying it, she had kissed other girls while drunk at Uni, but she had a feeling that she would need to go much further now and the more she thought about doing anything they’d ask, the more she wanted it to happen.

The two women in front of the camera continued to caress, completely oblivious to John who continued to take pictures and the other two women. The first prompter Meena received was feeling her bra being unclasped behind her. Meena disengaged from the kiss and looked over her shoulder to find Lynda stood behind her unhooking the clasp. The older woman had similarly undressed down to her underwear. Lynda leant forward and started to kiss along Meena’s shoulder who turned slightly towards Lynda so that she could repeat the kiss with Lynda.

12