Angels Ch. 22 - Photography

Story Info
Getting the right picture composition.
4k words
0000

Part 22 of the 22 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 09/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WriteTyper
WriteTyper
399 Followers

This story depicts anal, group and lesbian sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

He stood behind his camera, catching for posterity the happy couple making slow passionate love in front of him. John was the Art Director/photographer for the lingerie company that Annette worked at and, as she was one of the models used in the catalogue, he had photographed her in various stages of undress and unbeknown to her husband was also her occasional lover.

He'd photographed and filmed various female colleagues together, but this was the first time that he'd photographed one of the models with their other halves. He took a lot of persuading over many months to do this but after much pleading - and many blowjobs - Annette had convinced John that her husband Steve was up for it.

Steve had been very impressed with the pictures John had taken of his wife in her lingerie, he was a little shocked after the first occasion when Annette had confessed, she'd volunteered to appear in the company's brochure after their regular models had let them down short notice, but she won him over by presenting the prints for his enjoyment each time she'd posed for the brochure.

John had presumed that the whispering being exchanged by husband and wife was a form of encouragement for each other until Steve cleared his throat and said "We can't help but notice how constricting your trousers are getting in the crotch area"

John gave a nervous laugh to disguise his lie "I have to say that although I've seen your wife in very little clothing, seeing her in the raw is a very nice view".

Annette smiled back and said, "I'm pleased you like the view".

Steve then added, "I... erm... don't know if... erm... this is going to freak you out but... erm... we were wondering if you had a remote control for your kit and like the view so much if you'd like to... you know... join us".

Before he replied, Annette added, "Steve has a fantasy about watching me with another man, but the situation hasn't arisen before".

John stood back from the camera with a shocked look on his face, precisely as he and Annette had choreographed the previous day. Continuing the act, John rubbed his chin and asked Annette "It is very tempting, is this okay with you? I know we don't see much of each other at work, but it would certainly change the relationship between us".

Annette laughed out loud and said "How is watching Steve and I fuck any different. I love my husband dearly and I want to grant him his wish and hopefully, it might bring us, and you and I, closer together."

John could hardly turn to Steve and confess he'd been banging his wife for a year now but he turned to Steve and asked, "I've never done anything like this before, are you sure this is what you want -- another man having sex with your beautiful wife?"

"Man, she's the most beautiful creature I've clapped eyes on but I've got to confess that she'd be even more beautiful watching her reaction with another" Steve replied and turning to his wife, continued "If you find you can't resist each other in the office, you have my blessing to hook up with each other on the one condition that you come back to me in the evening and give me a blow by blow account."

Now this last part genuinely surprised Annette, although her surprise didn't stop her turning to John and in a very insistent voice ordered "Now get those trousers off and get over here right now. I want my husband to watch me suck on your cock". What was a man to do, John did exactly as ordered.

As her lips engulfed the head of his cock, John threw his head back and let out a slow moan. He knew from experience how talented she was with her mouth, but John's reaction made Steve chuckle "You're in for a real treat, she's a superb cock sucker". John just held the back of her head as he started to thrust his hips back and forth.

He was hoping to sample her pussy as well but wanted Steve to make the first move, five minutes into his blowjob and John wasn't disappointed. Steve said "You have no idea how hot she looks with her lips wrapped around that baby. I don't suppose you want to swap places as it would be a dream come true to see you pushing that inside her pussy"

John simply pulled away from Annette, prompting Steve to do the same, she turned to her husband and said, "Is this okay honey? I'd like to feel that monster inside of me, but I need you to say it's okay."

Steve leant down and softly kissed his wife and said "Baby, I really, REALLY, want to see this. If I'm okay kissing your lips after they've just been sucking the guy off, I'll have no compunction about eating you out once he deposits a load in you" and winked at John giving him the go ahead.

Slowly sinking his cock to the hilt John looked at Steve who was staring intently at Annette's pussy and said "Dude, this has got to be one of the snuggest pussies I've ever experienced" prompting Annette to squeeze his intruding cock just that little bit more. John was playing this exactly as she had scripted and was equally pleased with her husband's responses.

At first, it was a little off-putting, screwing Annette while her husband stared intently at John's glistening cock pistoning in and out of Annette but the moaning and groaning Annette was making and the squeezing of his manhood her pussy was making soon made him forget about the audience and started to pick his tempo up.

The sight of his wife getting fucked by another brought Steve over the edge and he cursed loudly as he blew a load down his wife's throat which she gratefully gulped down. John took a moment to adjust his body, he pulled out of Annette's pussy and as he whispered into her ear "Just relax and enjoy" as he pushed the head of his cock into her anus.

He was met with token resistance as Annette winced with the initial pain but following his request, she relaxed her sphincter and allowed him freer access. It took Steve a moment to realise the dynamic had changed and he came round to see John continuing to pump his wife but from the rear rather than her pussy making his cock return to the full extent.

"What does it feel like back there" he enquired taking all of the scene in before him.

John was really going for it but replied with rasping breath "Nice and tight but not as good as per pussy. If you've never tried it then Annette has never experienced a DP. Why don't you slip back into her pussy so she can feel our dicks rubbing against the membrane and once I'm done you can take over back here."

If Annette thought being spit roast by her husband and lover was good, it didn't prepare her for the sensations she received as one fucked her ass while the other was inside her cunt. Once John had come inside her, Steve whipped his cock out, pulled her around so she had her face buried in the carpet and her butt in the air and proceeded to perform anal sex on his wife for the first -- but definitely not the last -- time while John sat back and watched the show.

Over the coming weeks, Annette kept John informed with progress at home. It seems that John taking Annette's anal cherry had unleashed an inner demon in her husband who couldn't leave the little rosebud alone. "He's also been dropping hints about getting you back around" during their lovemaking Annette suggested the involvement of another female for Steve although both her and John knew it's really for her benefit so with Annette's acceptance John approached Lynda to see if the 40-something MILF would mind filling that particular role -- as Lynda and Annette were sexually acquainted, she naturally accepted.

On the following Wednesday Steve, Annette and Lynda were sat on the same sofa that John had filmed husband and wife on his previous visit. After the initial introductions, John announced to Lynda "On a previous occasion, Steve had taken a great amount of pleasure from watching Annette and I together and you have been invited so that Annette could watch her husband with another woman".

Lynda smiled warmly at Steve and then John announced to Annette and her husband "The reason I invited Lynda is because in addition to having experienced a number of extra-marital assignations, she is bisexual and I want to see Annette with another woman also".

Annette feigned shock while Steve clapped his hands together and said to the ceiling "There is a god after all" Lynda then slowly leant forward and while her hand was slowly stroking the inside of Annette's thigh started to plant little kisses on the younger woman's exposed shoulder and neck.

Steve's eyes glazed over as they had watched Annette on John's previous visit. Annette cooed and nonchalantly stroked the back of Lynda's hair as she gave in to the tingling sensations that were working their way to her pussy. The kissing grew in intensity as Lynda worked her way down Annette's collarbone and to the low V of her top. Although nothing close to her own mammaries, she used her hands to bunch the blonde's tits together accentuating her cleavage further.

John was working away taking various pictures of the unfolding action but swept his eye line quickly towards Steve who was sitting opened-mouthed and staring intently as his wife was being seduced. He was totally oblivious to the fact that she normally played the part of the lesbian seducer. Lynda moved her hands temporarily as she bunched Annette's T-shirt until it sat above her bra but then returned them to their former position to deepen the cleavage as she covered the entire area in little kisses.

It was around this point that she reached behind herself and unclasped the bra lifting it clear of her tits. Before Lynda could repeat her oral activities, Annette leant down and shared a deep kiss with the brunette afterwards exclaiming "God, you're making me wet" before she guided the other woman's head downwards so that she could capture the nearest round nipple between her lips and teeth resulting in Annette taking a sharp intake of breath and tilting her head back lazily.

Having got Annette's fire stoked Lynda slid upwards to sit on Annette's lap. She reached down to the hem of her jumper quickly brought the garment clear of her head and arms and threw it carelessly behind her. Annette was provided with a ringside seat of one of the most perfect cleavages possessed by anyone in their organisation. She stared intently with a broad grin on her face as Lynda reached behind her and unclasped her own bra, discarding it with the same attention she had her jumper. The brunette leant forward to feed her splendid breasts to her appreciative lover. And boy did Annette feast away.

Steve moved to sit at the side so that he could see his beautiful wife lavish these impressive breasts with the attention they deserved. He wouldn't mind getting his hands on them himself and yet it was watching his otherwise straight wife shower them with devotion. Lynda leant her head back and groaned "God you do that so well".

To this point John had let the two women get on with things at their own pace but now started to direct them accordingly for his lens to capture, "Lynda would you mind kneeling on the floor in front of Annette and removing the rest of her clothing for me". Having performed his request, the brunette slowly spread the gate of Annette's legs to reveal the prize between them. Her fleshy clit stood dark pink and proud, and her pussy lips spread wide demonstrating just how wet their foreplay had made her.

Lynda allowed John a few moments to capture the sight with his camera and then leant forward to capture her lovely clit between her lips, battering the tip with her darting tongue. Annette thrust her groin forward in an attempt to get more of the surface area of Lynda's tongue in contact with her clitoris but to no avail. Lynda shift slightly downwards so that the tip of her tongue could search out the depths of Annette's pussy and this just drove the blonde wild, bucking up and down on the sofa until she groaned loudly and pushed all the breath out of her lungs before drawing it back in again and crumbled over Lynda's head with a groan "Please, no more. I'm too sensitive".

Lynda turned slightly to look at John so that he could capture her pretty face whose lower half glistened with Annette's love juice. She then turned 180 degrees to Annette's husband and proclaimed "Your wife tastes delicious. It looks like she is out of the game for a while, while I'm still on my knees why don't you come and sit beside her so that you can experience some of what she had" patting the cushion beside his slumped wife as she breathed heavily while wearing a contented smile.

Steve never gave it a second thought and eagerly jumped to his feet so that he could kick off his trousers. John on the other hand marvelled at Lynda's sheer sex drive, easily taking on the next participant as casually as passing the sauce at dinner. Steve collapsed down on the seat and Lynda had her lips around the tip of his cock before he had even made himself comfortable.

She worked her way down his length, gradually taking more into her mouth each time and Steve sat fascinated. He had only met the gorgeous woman this evening and she had already wrapped her lips along his dick. After a couple of minutes, he turned to John and asked, "I take it that you have sampled this marvellous mouth before?"

John looked up from behind his camera and smirked as he nodded "Oh yes, regularly. She sure has a talent there" and went back to snapping pictures. By this time Annette had recovered enough to slip down from the seat so that she was kneeling beside their guest and began to gradually disrobe the older brunette. Of course, she had sampled Lynda's body at work on multiple occasions but was enacting a part for her husband's benefit.

Once Lynda's impressive breasts were free of her bra Annette slid to lie on the floor and feasted on them as they hung down, all the while thinking 'God how I love her rubbery nipples and large areolas' as she teased them with her teeth. Steve could guess from his wife's stretched-out form and the increase in pace of Lynda's nodding that she was enjoying whatever it was his wife was doing. Her oral ministrations were making his balls boil and it wouldn't be long until he'd have to warn her just in case, she didn't like the taste in her mouth.

He saw his wife wriggle around on her back and lay down beneath Lynda so that she sat the brunette's pussy squarely on her face. Again, this wasn't the first time she had enjoyed the taste of Lynda's very moist pussy it was the first time Steve had ever seen it and although he couldn't see exactly what his wife was doing, it didn't take a genius to work out what was happening and the thought sent him completely over the edge, coming in Lynda's mouth before he had the chance to warn her.

As she leant back on Annette's face wiping her mouth with the back of her hands Steve felt like he had to say something "Look. I'm really sorry I didn't give you any warning." Lynda just shook her head a couple of times and lifted the hem of her skirt so that Steve could get a better view of what his wife was doing -- his jaw very nearly hit the floor. He slid to his knees and leant down so that he could get a better view.

Annette sensed the movement, wriggled out from under Lynda and announced "She tastes delicious" before planting a passionate kiss square on her husband's lips. It was evident she was turned on beyond belief and licking his lips, Steve had to agree with his wife. He might have been tempted to replace his wife between Lynda's legs but then the busty brunette took control.

She stood behind Annette with her legs slightly parted and ordered "You have unfinished business young lady". Annette turned and Lynda lifted the hem of her skirt once more and added "Now get down there and kiss your way from my ankle" and that is exactly what Annette did. She alternated between little kisses and seductive licks, ever so slowly making her way up the brunette's lovely shapely legs until she reached their zenith at which point Lynda spoke again, "Now show your husband how much you want this pussy" As she pulled her pussy lips apart and pushed forward slightly so that the younger woman's tongue sat squarely on her clot as she tickled the tip with her tongue.

Steve quickly looked over at John who was still snapping pictures. He momentarily looked away from the camera smiled and nodded back to Steve before resuming his study, capturing in minute detail Annette's devotion to Lynda's tasty pussy. As Annette worked her tongue from the clit to the deepest recesses that she could reach with her tongue she never once considered what the two blokes were doing, all she could think about was this delicious delicacy she was devouring.

Annette added a further dimension when she worked her way back up to the clitoris by inserting two fingers into Lynda's very damp pussy, curling them in an attempt to stimulate the infamous g-spot. That did the trick. Lynda had been enjoying the younger woman's ministrations, but this pushed her over the edge. She gripped the back of Annette's head so that she was forced to concentrate on her clit standing proud while groaning loudly as she came all over the intruding fingers. Half a dozen hip thrusts and Lynda disengaged and staggered back to slump down on the sofa behind her -- clearly out of the action for the moment.

Annette turned to the two guys, her mouth and lower face covered in pussy juice and eyes still blazing with lust, she ordered "Steve. I need cock now, lie down so I can ride you." Turning to John as she settled down on her husband's appendage, "You. Put that damned camera down, grab some lube and fuck my arse."

Steve grinned back at John who simply shrugged and did as he was ordered. Annette was bouncing up and down on her husband's cock but leant forward as she saw John approach them out of the corner of her eye. He knelt, working his knees around the tangle of legs, placed the tip of his cock against the blonde's anus and slowly pressed forward as the snug glove enveloped his dick. The only response was a deep guttural moan from Annette and the guys didn't hold back. Steve was thrusting his hips upwards as much as the two above him could and John had grasped her hips and was plunging his dick in her anus as hard and fast as he could.

The sheer sensation of having the two cocks rub against her sensitive membrane became too much for Annette who screamed as she came and then with all her strength wriggled away from the grasp of the two men, immediately slumping on the floor in the foetal position as her legs continued to quiver and the rest of her involuntary shake slightly.

The other three looked from Annette to the others and back again looking quite concerned. Annette sensed the attention and held out a shaky hand and mumbled in a quivering voice "I'm ok, honest. Jeez, I've never come like that before in my life." With more than a little relief the other three visibly relaxed but Lynda's attention was drawn to the two still hard cocks and stood up, removed the remainder of her clothing, and assumed the position that Annette had vacated.

As she turned to John and asked, "Any more of that lube?" and wiggled her rear at him. While still knelt behind her, John reached over, grabbed the tube, and slathered a healthy portion along his dick, working it in with his hand while warming the gel slightly.

Steve distracted their visitor momentarily by capturing the nearest nipple as her pendulous boob brushed against his face and noisily sucking on it. Lynda just loved his direct approach and grasped the back of his head so that he could relax his neck and luxuriate in his attentions. John was sufficiently pleased that he had worked enough lube along his length and into the opening of Lynda's anus. His dick was a frequent visitor back there and his length sunk inside her with little effort until he bottomed out. It didn't matter how many times he was snuggled into her back door, it always felt as good as the first.

WriteTyper
WriteTyper
399 Followers
12