Angels Have Horns Pt. 04

Story Info
Can love really conquer all? - Asaf
7.1k words
4.11
1.3k
3

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/16/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I have tagged it as such, this chapter contains descriptions of incest and cuckolding, If you find this subject matter offensive, please move along.

Chloe wasted no time when she got back, clearly excited by her visit to see Ken. Maybe she might might tell me. As soon as she got to the living room, she stripped herself from her jeans and panties, then told me to start licking. She was indeed, very excited.

"So how did it go with Maggie then baby?"

I looked up at her face, my chin slathered in her juices. "Pretty well I think," then buried my tongue back inside her hole.

"Good," came the reply. "So I won't have to worry about her on Tuesday then," and moaned softly as I gently nibbled her large clitoris.

I found her throwaway comment highly arousing. Another reminder that she was determined to make something happen. My dick twitched.

After letting me work my mouth for a minute or so more. "I'm guessing she told you everything did she?"

I nodded, not wanting to break from the task I loved so much and felt another rivulet of her cream wash across my tongue.

"Figures," she said casually. "I love her, but she's always had loud mouth," another small sigh breaking her stride. "I knew she would."

She knew? Was that the real reason she'd suggested Maggie talk to me? Was she using Maggie as some sort of mouthpiece? If that was the case, it made no sense. I'd always hoped she could tell me anything, but then I hadn't told her everything either.....the ass smothering....or how I'd fantasised so deeply about Andrew. Some of those thoughts had become pretty dark too, fuelled by a mishmash of her submissive fantasies and my own need to want to see her fulfill them.

Still, I had to admit that these drip fed snippets of information kept me on edge. I hated it as much as I loved it.

Momentarily stopping "She told me Asaf was feeling you up," then returned to her pussy.

"Hmmm, well he was," she said softly. "I told you he had his hands all over my arse."

My dick, so hard, spilled precum into my jeans. "She said he was showing you off to his mates," and carried on nibbling her.

She sighed, then moaned. "Uh huh," and ran her fingers through my hair. "I guess he was, but you like that don't you. Some guy you've never seen snogging me and showing my big arse off to his mates."

I did? Yes I fucking did! I liked it even more to hear her say it. I stopped again and looked at her, the raging sex organ that was my brain in full flow. But even I surprised myself. "Yes baby, like you're his girlfriend."

She seemed to like that, the telltale sign gushed into my greedy mouth. I knew how much she fancied him. It was so much more intense for me when I knew that. Her words, "HE makes me so wet" had been burning at me since she'd told me.

"Oh wow David," she said seductively, her filthy mind twisted, just as she twisted mine. "His girlfriend," she repeated, the words trailing off as she contemplated the idea.

The churning in my stomach grew as I imagined them together. "Do you think he's as big as he claims he is?" I asked as I licked her anus and felt her legs quiver. They always did whenever I licked her there.

"He'd be stupid to say that if he wasn't," and moaned loudly. "Anyway, I'll find out on Tuesday when I suck him off."

Oh fuck. There it was. Her intention laid bare. I pushed my tongue inside her beautiful arsehole and felt her shudder, before she let out a long moan.

"I mean," she said. "He can't say something like that and expect me to back down," she moaned again. "I've told you before. I've never sucked a cock that I haven't been able to take all the way."

She pushed my head away and told me to strip, lying back against the sofa before holding her legs back. "Chloe needs your cock baby."

Naked, I knelt back down and watched my eager dick slide effortlessly inside, then began to slowly fuck her. I gripped her thighs and held them firmly and wide.

My confidence grew. "Maggie says you've always been a slut. I thought you told me you weren't."

She looked at me through glazed eyes. "No baby," she corrected me. "I told you I wasn't a slag."

Still leisurely taking her, trying not to squirt the cum that was desperately seeking to erupt. "Is there a difference?"

She clasped her hands around my neck and pulled herself forward to watch my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. "A slag has no respect for herself and neither do men. They know a slag will give it to anyone," she said softly between thrusts. "A slut chooses who she wants to be with. Men respect a slut. Men lust after a slut. They WANT a slut. They understand it's a gift they're given baby."

She amazed me. For someone so young, she was incredibly mature at times. I didn't know if she was right, but if that's how she differentiated the 2, then I accepted it.

My balls tightened. "So you're a slut then?" I asked, my breathing becoming ragged, trying to hold on.

Such a small word. 4 simple letters, but so much meaning.

Her grip on my cock increased. "I think you know I am baby," and kissed me.

I reminded myself she'd kissed Asaf. Fuck. I loved and hated the thought so much, but with equal measure. I'd barely stopped thinking about it. I'd barely stopped thinking about HIM. Just the same way I'd never stopped thinking Andrew. Both men held the ability to trigger her. My imagination had already been working overtime and the earlier conversation with Maggie had only made it worse. Asaf probably had no idea about Chloe's obsession for sucking, or her even deeper obsession for absurdly large cocks. As far I knew, I was the only person who knew about the latter. He wouldn't have known what boasting about his size would do to her.........would he?

Now she telling me she was a slut. Maybe I'd always known. Perhaps I should have been upset or angry, but all I felt was love. Fuck!

"And when I'm with Asaf," she was starting to cum, the walls of her pussy convulsing. "I'm HIS...I won't be.....thinking about you baby.....oh fuck.....I'll be HIS slut....oh fuck...l'm cumming baby.....fuck it baby.........fuck that cunt."

I pounded into her hard, "his slut" the only thought I had as we climaxed in unison and, after a brief moment to recover, she led me to the bedroom.

There's no rest for the wicked.

It was normal to have a lazy post fuck conversation and as much as I wanted to continue talking about Asaf, I had one burning question I needed to resolve.

"Andrew's name came up too," I said tentatively, before adding. "Tim and Ken too of course."

Instead of becoming snappy, the way she had the last time we'd spoken about him, she'd been expecting it. "Yeah, I knew it would," then kissed me on the neck. "It turns you on thinking I've been seeing him doesn't it."

She paused, her warm breath bathing my neck as she began to stroke my chest. "Behind your back.........cheating on you," she whispered.

God forgive me for my perverted, sick mind, but yes, it did turn me on.

I nodded almost imperceptibly. "Yes," I hissed.

"And if I told you I had," she said, nibbling my ear. "What then baby?"

My cock had a mind of it's own, bobbing and jerking around uncontrollably as I scrambled for a reply. I hadn't even thought about the impact of her actually cheating on me would have, just the feeling it gave me thinking about it. Now I was faced with the possibility she really had been seeing him and I went into meltdown.

Always in control, she changed my focus. "I haven't lied to you baby," she began. "The fact is you stopped asking about him after 4 weeks.......when we thought he wasn't going to call."

Blinking my eyes, I stared at her confused. "Erm.....I asked you about him last week."

Wait.......when we thought he wasn't going to call? Did that mean.......?

She smiled that smile. "No baby, you only asked if he was bigger than Ken, remember?"

I sighed. That was true. "Yeah, but when I pointed out you said "can't"instead of "couldn't" you got kinda, well snappy and changed the subject."

She relaxed into my shoulder. "Hmmm, ok, I'll give you that," she conceded. "But before we carry on this conversation, I'd like to point out that, other than last week, you've never asked me outright about him," she added. "Even though I knew you wanted to."

She knew? Should I have asked then? Is that what she was telling me? Should I have told her the depths my imagination had taken me when I thought about her and Andrew........the only man she'd ever squirted for?

"So you haven't lied to me, but you have been seeing him?" I asked with excited trepidation.

"Yes, if you call 4 times in the last 8 or 9 months seeing him, that is," she told me, moving her hand to softly stroke my rigid hard on. "But David, it isn't what you probably think it is."

Wow, that was candid of her after all this time. I didn't hear the last sentence. I only heard "yes" and "4 times" and my brain receded back into meltdown.

"Do you trust me David?" she asked earnestly, bringing me back to reality.

"Of course I trust you baby," I told her. "I couldn't let you do the things you do if I didn't, but I do need to know," and kissed her. "It's hard if you keep me in the dark, you know? I'm never going to try and stop you, god, I don't even want to stop you. I just need to know."

Putting her arms around me, she hugged me. "Ok baby, understood."

I hugged her hard, wanting to reassure her. Wanting her to know how much I needed her reassurance too.

"I just don't understand why you haven't told me about him."

She laughed. "You can't have it both ways baby," she teased. "How could I cheat on you if you knew about it?" she asked, before adding. "Although I could always tell you about it afterwards I guess."

It was a deliciously cruel comment, said as an afterthought, but designed to torment me I was sure. It worked.

"Like I said, it isn't what you think," she pointed out and reality returned. "You'll find out next Saturday."

Not what I think? Had she cheated or not? Hang on.......next Saturday?

"The first time I met him again was on that 4th week when we thought he wasn't going to call again," and stopping me interrupting. "The last time was 6 weeks ago....with his wife."

I think she saw the shock in my eyes. "With his wife?"

"I'll tell you next week, when we're on our way there. Just trust me baby. Please?" she asked. "I promise you'll love it. It's just taken all this time to arrange, that's all."

I think I felt relieved, but of course, my brain went into overdrive. Chloe was not bisexual. We'd had that conversation and she'd made it very clear, so what she'd just told me was very confusing. It was hard not to ask her for more information. Why wouldn't she tell me now?

"Ok baby," I said, then asked. "Can I ask just one more question?"

"Ok, just one. I don't want to give anything away," she smiled.

"Have you sucked or been fucked by him?" I asked, fearing the answer.

"So you know I've met him with his wife and the only question you have is that?" she said, nudging my arm. "Besides, that's really 2 questions. You'll have to choose."

My heart was beating hard and I faltered. What if I asked if he'd fucked her and she said yes? I had to know. "Has he fucked you?"

"No baby," she answered and sensing my relief, she held me close. "Poor baby. Do you really think I'd let someone fuck me and not tell you?"

I thought for a moment. "No," I said quietly, but now she knew just how much the idea she'd cheated turned me on.

We relaxed back down together and she snuggled up to me, wrapping me with her warmth.

"But I am going to let Asaf fuck me," she said, kissing my neck. "I mean it David. This isn't just some fantasy. You do know that don't you."

How do you explain the feeling you have when the woman you love, that you love with all your heart, tells you she is going to let another man fuck her. She wasn't asking me, she was even suggesting we talk about it first. No, Chloe was telling me and it wasn't up for discussion. Maybe in her own way, she was just preparing me, but how do you prepare yourself for that? She'd told me she was going to be his slut. She'd told me she wouldn't even be thinking about me when she was with him and she'd told me she was going to suck him off...........and now this.

All the fear, panic and gut wrenching, sickening jealousy I felt whenever I fantasised about it slammed into me, like a car hitting a brick wall. I felt physically sick. It was real, even though it felt like a dream. Asaf was going to fuck her.

Then she reached down to my utterly bone hard cock and reminded me. "Mmmm," she moaned against my ear softly. "You want it too, don't you sweetheart."

Did I really have a choice? Of course I did, but I knew the answer. I knew what I wanted. I'd known it all along. "Yes I do baby," I sighed. "I want Andrew to fuck you too....and Ken...and Tim. I'm fucking sick aren't I......a sick fucking pervert."

It was the first time I'd openly admitted it and it felt surprisingly good.

Chloe kissed me gently, stroking my cheek with her soft hands. "I know you do baby."

How did she know? Had she known all along too? Maybe it was intuition. Maybe she'd manipulated me......or maybe I'd manipulated her. I certainly wasn't the innocent, gullible partner in this. Whatever it was, it felt........well, it just felt right.

"That's why we're so perfect for each other. We can be sick fucking perverts together," she told me. "I love you so much David."

I think the sex that night was some of the most passionate we'd ever had, because we both knew everything was about to change.

I was in love with a slut.

We didn't discuss Asaf after that, but he was barely out of my thoughts. Chloe's too, I suspected. We did discuss Tim though, finally. Everything she'd told me was in fact, the truth. Everything.

"He's a tad longer than you," she told me. "And a bit thicker. After the first time, I sucked him off every day for a week. I loved it THAT much."

I listened as she excitedly regaled me of the week long family holiday she'd spent in Norfolk with her aunt and uncle.......and Tim. It was the first time she'd worn a bikini. Already getting the attentions of Ken, her overactive mind made her pussy wet knowing she made him hard. They'd only been there for one day. She'd noticed Tim's erection tenting his swimming shorts while they innocently(?) frolicked in the sea.....and he noticed Chloe looking. 15 minutes later he was leading her to the bushes at the edge of the beach and she was on her knees with his cock buried in her mouth. He didn't even forewarn her that he was cumming, but she loved it anyway. She also loved the "feeling" it gave her in her vulva, only later learning that she'd experienced one of the "little orgasms" she'd told me she always had.

After that, she took every opportunity that arose to get his cock in her mouth. If she was lucky, she'd suck him off twice in one day and once they even managed 3 times. She was hooked, not only on the act or the taste of his semen, but also the power. It was same power she felt when she was with Ken and subsequently just about every other man who she flirted with.....the power to make a man's cock hard for her. The power to make a man cum.

When I asked why she hadn't stopped, she told me the same thing she'd already told me. "I don't actually fancy him really," she pondered. "It's just what we do and he's always so eager for it."

I admit, I liked the thought. Maybe I would get to see it some day.

"Until the party," she added. "He'd never seen my pussy, but I think he liked it."

And she'd enjoyed his tongue. Really enjoyed it. "Yes baby," she told me when I asked. "He'll be licking me again. Maybe I can teach him to lick pussy the same way he taught me to suck," she smiled. "Return the favour so to speak."

An image flashed through my mind of them in a 69. That was quickly usurped with another of Chloe sitting on our sofa holding her legs back, the way she did for me, looking down at Tim and directing him on how to use his tongue to make her cum.

On Monday night, lying together in bed, I owned up to getting excited when Maggie and I had talked. The conversation had played on my mind and in turn, that felt like I was cheating on Chloe. She understood my kink all too well, so it was no surprise.

"It wasn't just that Maggie knew my guilty secret baby," I explained. "It was the way she talked about you. She was so, I don't know, easy? Brazen?"

She thought for a moment. "You mean like the guy in the woods?" she asked me.

She was right. "Yes," I exclaimed. "Sort of. Obviously she wasn't looking at you and describing your body, but yes, it had the same effect. It was different to hear a woman talking about you."

Chloe's next question caught me off guard. "Does she turn you on?"

I hesitated, needing time to process the question. "Yes," told her. "But only in the same way the guy in the woods did......it's hard to put my finger on it really."

Her expression gave nothing away. I hoped she understood what I was trying to tell her. I would never cheat on her and, even though I held a secret fascination with Maggie's huge breasts, that really wasn't what had excited me. She was someone we knew, a friend. She now knew what Chloe and I did, or were preparing to do and knew how much it turned me on. That had a powerful effect on me.

Finally she responded. "Yeah, I can understand that." Then surprised me even further. "I can work with that."

What did she mean by that?

On Tuesday, the thought of what she'd be doing later played on my mind. At first I was ok, but as the day passed the sickening feeling grew. I tried to tell myself that she'd just be be doing what she did with Tim and I'd dealt with that easily enough. Asaf wasn't Tim though. Chloe didn't fancy Tim. He didn't have a cock "that no woman had been able to take all the way" or make Chloe wet the way Asaf did......the way Andrew did.

I wasn't allowed to watch her getting ready as I had on the previous 2 occasions. It ramped up my excitement, but fear gripped me too. Tonight she'd be going out with Maggie and if all went to plan, she'd be coming home having sucked Asaf's cock. I knew she would be getting snogged, felt up when they danced and probably shown off to his mates. To Maggie as well. I was dizzy with jealousy. Raging, sickening jealousy. She came out of the bedroom dressed in a black, backless halter neck minidress and black heels. I noticed how heavy her makeup was and the perfume she was wearing when she kissed me on the cheek. "See you later baby," she said. "Love you."

Then she was gone leaving me feeling I should have asked her not to go, to stay at home with me, yet also knowing I wanted this as much as her.

It was a very difficult evening for me, but despite everything I was feeling, I was hard. I tormented myself with thoughts of what she was doing, but it was all overshadowed by knowing she'd be sucking Asaf's supposedly very large cock. Maybe he would turn out to be smaller than his boasts. If he was, perhaps Chloe would be disappointed and not go through with it, but I couldn't deny I'd be equally disappointed too.

It was 1.30am when she got back, a little later than usual and I guessed/hoped what that meant. I was sitting up in bed, anxiously waiting with the bedside lamp on and an absolutely solid erection.

The bedroom door swung open and she came in looking flushed, her heavy makeup smeared and her hair looking a little messy. She didn't say a word, just looked at me and smiled. It took just one small movement with her hand and her dress fell to the floor.

She was naked. She'd gone to meet Asaf wearing nothing but her dress and her heels. Fuck!! All I could think of was "HIS slut" as she slipped off her heels and crawled along the bed towards me on all 4's, before kissing me deeply, pushing her tongue into my dry mouth. The taste of Asaf hit me hard as she did. God! I nearly erupted. That kiss lasted longer, not because she wanted it to, but because I wanted it to. The physical evidence of him in her mouth was intoxicating and it blew me away. This was no fantasy.

12