Angel's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepping inside and looking around, I do not see him right away. Shutting the door behind me as I always do and standing in the middle between the sitting room and his bedroom. Stepping around from the bathroom and through the opening to the sitting room he stops a few feet from me and looks at me as intently as he did in the bathroom. My heart flutters quickly beneath my breast and I smile under his watchful stare.

"Angel, I ask you one more time, are you feeling well?"

Nodding quickly, " Yes, Daddy I am fine."

"I see the bath must have done you well then," he says as he walks past me to his closet.

Watching him I feel as if my feet have cemented themselves to the soft carpet in his bedroom. Opening the closet door he reaches inside and lets his fingers drift over the soft silk of his ties. Watching him curiously as he chooses four of his best ties before closing the closet door and striding back to me.

"Remove your robe Angel," he commands softly.

Looking up into his eyes a sense of fear spreads through me. How did I not realize earlier that he was upset with me for something? Slowly reaching up and releasing the tie in my robe I open it and let it slip from my shoulders to pool at my feet. My nipples stand proud and erect for him but he does not smile. Taking my hand he leads me over to his large four-poster King size bed. His hand at the small of my back he pushes me closer to the foot of the bed until my knees and thighs push against the cool wood footboard. Turning my head to the side to look at my Daddy as he steps closer to me.

"Daddy, am I in trouble?" I ask nervously.

Reaching up with the index finger of his right hand he places it over my lips and quiets me. His large hand on the small of my back pushing to bend me deeply over the edge. Resisting slightly until I feel the strength of his hand push me further as I rest my cheek against the plush comforter. My eyes light over the color of the ties as he places them next to me and his other hand joins the first one on the small of my back. Their warmth and strength travel through me as I feel them slide down over my rounded bottom. His fingers squeezing me softly and gently before traveling further down the backs of my thighs and calves and then resting on my ankles. His long thick fingers circle my slender ankles and he slowly begins to pull them apart.

My mind races, my heart pounds, what is he doing to me? Wanting to speak, wanting to question him but knowing I cannot. Moving my feet further apart as his hands pull them, wanting to obey, wanting to understand, wishing he would speak to me. Bending my knees slightly as a way to keep from opening my feet further Daddy stops pulling for a moment.

"Angel straighten your knees," he says patiently.

Bending my knees back and straightening them he releases my left ankle and reaches up to pull one tie down from the bed. Unable to see behind me to the floor instead I feel the silk of his tie wrap once, twice, three times around my ankle tightly. Daddy's soft breaths fill my ears and I wonder what he is doing. His hands leaving my right ankle as he reaches up and pulls down another tie and my eyes watch it slip over the side. His hands coming to rest on my left ankle and he pulls it even further apart. My muscles slowly begin to stretch as I feel my pussy lips open. Again the soft silk wraps around me once, twice, three times and then more shuffled movements fill my ear. His hands again sliding up my calves and thighs and resting on my bottom I try to pull my ankles.

"You can't move can you Love?" Daddy asks through his soft laugh.

Shaking my head as I pull my arms in close to my chest and try to relax as my leg muscles strain to keep my weight in this position. Sighing softly as the fingers of Daddy's hands dig into my cheeks and he massages me. Feeling his lips against my right cheek I moan softly once and then again in disappointment as I feel his hands and mouth leave me. Taking the two remaining ties in his hand I watch as he comes around the side of the bed and then climbs atop, kneeling before me. Pulling my elbows further together and resting my chin in my open palms I look up at him.

Quickly he pulls my right wrist out from underneath me I drop gracelessly to the bed again. Lifting my head I watch as he wraps the soft tie once around my wrist and ties it securely. Turning away from me he pulls the tie and my arm high above my head and ties it to the right bedpost. In my heart I wish again that he would talk to me, share with me, tell me what is happening. My heart pounds harder in my chest and a thought drifts into my mind. How many times had he asked me tonight if I was feeling all right? Did he think I was sick? Wasn't that what Greg told his mother, that I was sick? Closing my eyes I drop my head and rest my cheek against the soft comforter again. Daddy taking my left wrist in his hand and securing the last of the ties around it before tying it to the left bed post. Tugging on the ties himself to test their resilience he smiles and kneels back in front of me.

Opening my eyes and lifting my chin my back arches deeply and my ass is pushed higher. I cannot move save for small squirms to this side or the other. Helplessness and shame flood me and I look up at him with pleading eyes.

"Now Angel, I ask you one last time, are you feeling all right?"

"Yes Daddy, I feel okay." I reply wondering if I should spill my guts now.

"I see. I should tell you that just after I got off the phone with you this afternoon I received a call from Greg's mother. She wanted to let me know that Greg had brought you home early from school because you were not feeling well. It seems she ran across the two of you in her home, is that correct so far?"

"Yes Daddy," I say as I drop my head back to the bed in defeat and close my eyes.

"Look at me," he commands.

Lifting my head once again and looking up into his face I can see the deep red flush begin on his neck and drift up to his ears. The first signs of his anger and yet he controls it so well. Oh God what have I done? How can I possibly explain everything? Should I lie or should I tell the truth? Deciding quickly that no matter the consequences I will tell the truth. Hadn't he always told me that as long as I tell the truth things will come easier to me?

"Were you really feeling that ill today Angel that you had to leave school with Greg?" he asks.

"No Daddy, I wasn't feeling sick. I, uh, Daddy, I skipped my last class because Greg asked me if we could go talk," I add almost desperate to spill myself of this terrible secret.

"Angel you are treading on very thin ice with me so before we continue remember to tread carefully," he says as his index finger comes up and traces the line of my full bottom lip.

I want to kiss his finger, lick it, suck it, and beg him through that form of attention to his finger for understanding or even mercy. Even I am still unsure at this moment what to expect, or what I should be begging for.

"Did you have sex with Greg?" Daddy asks as he lips tighten into a thin white line.

"No Daddy, I swear it," I say.

He releases the breath that I didn't even realize he was holding. His eyes soften slightly and slight tingles of relief spread through me.

"The last thing I want to know is why you left school with him after I specifically forbid you to go out with this boy or any other?"

"Daddy, I felt bad for him because he was upset that I wouldn't go out with him. I wanted to explain and so I left school," I rush through my explanation as my heart swells with hope.

Nodding I watch as he climbs off the bed and disappears behind me. Bending my elbows and my knees I squirm slightly in my soft bonds and test their slack. Knowing that even if I find an escape I will not take it. I can hear him behind me, pacing, his feet padding on the carpet. My breath catches as I hear his zipper slide down and the ruffling of his clothing as he removes it. Wishing I could watch him, see his strong bronze body and delight in his charms. My desire for him rises even as my fear spreads because I have disobeyed him. All these months, years even, striving to be good, to make good grades, to show him that I am trustworthy and loving. Shame fills me and I feel as if all is lost now and I have hurt the man I love more than anything in the world.

"Turn your head Angel," his voice bringing me back from my thoughts.

Turning my head to the left his naked body fills my sight. Taking in the curves of his muscles, his hair tousled, the setting sun shining off his body as he stands before the window. My eyes sliding down over his navel and his coarse curly pubic hair before resting on his limp cock. Licking my lips, unable to help myself, my pussy throbs for him and I watch him walk to the bureau in the corner.

"Do you remember I told you once that you had no idea of my relationship with women including your mother?"

"Yes Daddy I remember," I say as I arch my back deeper to keep my head up.

"I believe I even told you once that I demand obedience from the women in my life. Since the day you were born Angel I have worked hard to teach you obedience and discipline and I see now that I have failed."

Turning away from me slowly a silver key catches the light in his hand. Lifting it to the lock on the bureau doors my heart beats in excitement. I have always wondered what was behind these two dark cherry wood doors. As far back as I could remember I was never allowed to touch the bureau or see what was inside. But now as the key turns in the lock I twist and squirm against the ties to see around Daddy's broad shoulders and into the opening doors. His voice drifts over his shoulder to me as he continues.

"You have disappointed me Angel. Today, in a few short hours you have lied to me, deceived me, and taken away something that you had given to me so freely and willingly."

"Daddy, please, you don't understand. I know that I lied to you but I never meant to deceive you," I reply quickly.

"Oh Angel not only did you mean to deceive me with your lies but you were hoping to get away with it."

The two doors open wider and I can just see the red velvet insides of the doors on either side of Daddy's body. My muscles aching as I continue my twists and turns for a better view but his body still blocks my sight.

"Daddy I didn't want you to be angry with me and I know that was wrong. I should have never left school with Greg. I should have told you the truth Daddy, I know it."

Turning around quickly he looks at me with angry eyes and I shrink back with fear.

"Should have told me the truth? And yet I gave you so many opportunities when I came home and you still tried to deceive me."

"But Daddy," I say before his snapping fingers cut me off.

"I told you Angel that I would not hesitate to punish you if I felt you deserved it and I do feel you deserve it now."

Turning back from me again my eyes slowly fill with tears and I drop my head once more to the bed. I can see him just slightly out of the corner as he turns around and the slap of something fills the room. Lifting my head quickly I tremble as my eyes settle on the wooden paddle in Daddy's right hand as he slaps it again against his left palm. His long strides taking him from my eyesight as the tears spill silently down my cheeks and I try to listen for him.

"I am what many people call a Master Angel. I am Master of my domain, of my body and soul, and of the women in my life. I was Master of your mother, I was Master of the few women I dated after her death, and I am now Master of you."

My heart pounds with each word from his mouth and I feel the smooth wood against my right cheek as Daddy swirls it around and around slowly.

"It is my duty Angel, my responsibility, as your Master and your father to see that you grow and mature into a respectful, obedient, and loving woman," he continues.

"Please Daddy, I'm so sorry I lied to you," I say through my tears. Tasting the salt of them in my mouth as they slip down my cheeks.

Pulling his hand back high the paddle lands quickly and forcefully on my right cheek. The slap sounding through the bedroom as the sting spreads down my legs and up my back to my nipples.

"Ooooowwwww, Daddy pleasee," I beg through my tears running more quickly. A sob sticking my throat as I whimper and squirm harder against his ties.

"Yes Angel, I know you are sorry but you see being sorry is simply not enough," he says soothingly as the paddle comes down again on my right cheek.

"Ohhhhhhhh, Daddy please please, I'm sorry Daddy, I'm sorry," I sob loudly.

Pushing, turning, twisting, desperate to get away from the burn of the paddle as he begins to spank me in a slow steady rhythm. Taking turns between my right and left cheek as they burn and turn red with my shame. Humiliation fills me as each slap of the paddle presses me harder and harder against the comforter and my pussy grinds against the edge of the bed.

"Count Angel, count the slaps you get for your punishment," he commands through deep even breaths.

SMACK

"One!" I scream.

SMACK

"Two!"

How unfair this all is. Beginning to count now after I have received at least 10 blows from Daddy's dreadful wooden paddle so far.

SMACK

"Three!"

"That's it Angel, obey Daddy now."

SMACK

"Four!" My desperate sobs growing louder and louder as the comforter beneath me soaks with my dripping tears.

SMACK

"FIVE!" I scream louder then before.

Whimpering softly as I feel his hand rest over my burning flesh and smooth over my skin softly. Sliding down over my hot cheek his fingers slip between my swollen and wet pussy lips he pushes inside of me. Arching my back deeply and moaning through my tears as two thick fingers pump slowly in and out of me.

"You are wet Angel, does that surprise you?" He asks softly before his lips kiss the cheek of my stinging ass.

Pushing back as much as I can while being tied to the bed, wanting to feel more of his fingers.

"Yes Daddy," I reply softly through my soft sobs.

"It surprises me too Angel but it is wonderful," he says as he slips his fingers from my wet pussy.

Slowly he drifts back into my view once again as he stands before his bureau. All that time he was away from it I could have looked inside at length to see what was there and not once did I do it. Watching the muscles in his back work as he reaches inside and grabs something else. Closing my eyes for a moment, not wanting to see but curiosity getting the best of me I open them again quickly. In his hands he holds a round carved wooden handle with long thin black leather straps that his fingers from his other hand run through as if caressing them. Smiling at me he walks behind me and again I wonder what he is going to do. I feel the cool leather of the straps lightly brush my reddened cheeks softly.

"Mmmmmmmm," I moan as I arch my back for more.

Laughing softly Daddy brushes the leather again slowly over my skin before pulling back and slapping my tender flesh.

"Oooohhhhhhhhh Daddy please no more," I beg.

"But surely there must be more Angel, you have only begun to feel my disappointment in you," he says slowly as he brings the leather down against my ass again.

Whimpering again as the thin straps land on the growing welts from the paddle before sweet relief floods quickly. Thankful that this instrument doesn't cause my flesh to sting as long as the paddle does. Lifting my head for a moment, desperate anticipation filling me as I wait for the next slap of the leather. Nothing. Counting the seconds in my mind slowly but still nothing. The only sound is my heart pounding in my ears and our heavy breaths mixing in the air. Quickly and without warning the straps land soundly on my open pussy.

"Uuhhhhhhhhhmmmmm," I moan.

"Yes Angel that's it," Daddy encourages me as he slaps my pussy again.

Panting, squirming, arching my back and pushing my ass higher. My pussy throbbing frantically as I grind it against the bed. My shame and humiliation quickly leaving me as only thoughts of my pleasure flood me. Gasping through each moan as the leather lands directly on my swelling clit again and again.

"Oh God Daddy, please Daddy pleaseee," I beg. Unsure if I'm begging for more or less as I continue to work my body against the bed.

At once the slapping stops and I sigh softly before my head snaps up quickly from the bed with Daddy's strong fingers tighten in my loose hair.

"Do not cum Angel," he commands as he looks into my eyes.

"Yes Daddy," I whisper.

Dropping my head roughly to the bed the straps land again on my swollen ass cheeks and I cry out. My cries and moans mixing quickly as Daddy takes turns with slaps to my ass, then pussy, then inner thighs and again to my pussy. I can't take it, my mind spins quickly over one thought after another. Desperation pushes me onto the tips of my toes as I pray silently for mercy. Another slap landing on my clit sends waves through my calves and up to my nipples and I know that I am going to disappoint Daddy again. I cannot stop myself, I have to cum.

"Daddyyyyyyy!" I scream.

"No Angel."

"Oh God I have to cum Daddy, I have to cum," I beg.

Leaning in against me I can feel his hard cock slip between my thighs and rub up against my dripping pussy. The leather straps land soundly on my back between my shoulders as he rocks himself back and forth. Pleasure seeps through me as I grind and push and twist to feel more of his throbbing hardness. The stings of the straps only making me want him more now as I tug my wrists against the ties.

"What do you want Angel?" he asks calmly as his head slips between my pussy lips and rubs over my needy clit.

"Pleaseeeee, Daddy," I beg.

"What do you want Angel?" he repeats.

"Fuck me Daddy!" I cry out.

Pulling back and slamming hard into my pussy my walls stretch around him and I explode tightly over him.

"UUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM"

Gasping as he pulls back slowly and slides in deeply once again. His head pushing up against my cervix as he strokes the walls of my insides expertly. My pussy clenching and releasing him as my climax slowly subsides. Desperate to beg him for forgiveness once again for cumming without permission I whimper.

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I couldn't stop myself."

Leaning over deeply he places the instrument that was the cause of my destruction on the bed next to me. I see the tips of the leather straps wet from my juice where he smacked my pussy with it just before.

"I know Angel, you just can't seem to help yourself. But you see Love, that was the point, now you are all wet and ready for Daddy," he says through tightly clenched teeth.

Reaching down he slips a finger in beside his throbbing cock and stretches the walls of my pussy more. A part of me wishing my ankles were not tied so that I could pull my knees up on to the bed and spread myself more for him. My aching muscles mixing with the pleasure of the waves from my previous orgasm I am in disbelief. Pumping his finger slowly in and out of me before bringing it up to my ass and circling my tiny puckered hole and making me wet with my own juice. Slowly he strokes me again with his thick cock before sliding his finger back inside of me.

"God Angel you're so wet Love," he groans. " I think you like Daddy's punishments."

Not knowing what to say or how to respond all I can do is push myself back against him as much as the ties will allow me. Slowly his cock pulls from me and as sense of loss immediately fills me. Feeling Daddy's large hands on my cheeks as he spreads them open and brings the head of his wet cock up to my ass.

"Breath," he cries out as he slams his cock deep in my ass.

"AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGG!"

The burning of my cheeks from the paddle and leather before are nothing compared to the burning of my inner muscles as he stretches my ass open quickly. Gasping, the air forced quickly from my lungs, I cannot catch my breath. Not stopping for a moment he strokes me wildly as each thrust forces me further onto the bed and pulls the ties on my ankles.