Anger and Vitriol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After dinner we danced for a short period of time at the annex next to the restaurant, where she demonstrated that she was a very athletic woman -- and the subject of stares of all males in attendance, regardless of age. After about 45 minutes she said "Can we go to your house? There are some things I want to talk with you about."

"Uh...sure," I replied somewhat surprised yet relieved because I was thinking of some way to ask her to "see my etchings," but was too unsure of myself to do so.

When we got to my house -- I opened the car door for her again which she really seemed to like -- I got us both club sodas. While neither of us were opposed to drinking alcohol neither of us particularly enjoyed it either.

After some small talk, where Jill subtly exposed some of her creamy sculptured thighs in the position that she was sitting in, she got to the point.

"First of all, Lucas I want to thank you for how good you've been to Brit," she smiled.

"I like her better than my own kids," I chuckled.

"I also want to say how sorry I am about Marci cheating on you. I know what it's like. My ex Sean cheated on me too, which is why I'm now divorced -- and a free agent," she said, the "free agent" part said with a sly grin.

"Also, I want to commend you on how you handled the disloyal maneuver your children pulled on you during the vacation you paid for. You got revenge, but didn't go ballistic."

"I may not be through with the revenge, however," I snickered.

"That's something else I want to talk with you about. If you're interested, I intend to give you something else to think about besides further revenge," she smiled, and left it hanging.

After about two minutes of silence I couldn't take it anymore and asked "What else do you want me to think about?"

"Why fucking me, of course. Even though you were so blinded by Marci that you never reacted to me the few other times we met I have to say that I was impressed with you. Also, I want to be completely honest with you for many reasons including because I'm not good at subterfuge -- I'm sick of having to fend for myself financially. I crave a secure financial future and you can provide it."

At this point I'm sure that I was slack-jawed, my eyes were popping out of my head, and I certainly was profusely sweating since it started dripping from my forehead.

After another long delay Jill continued "So, if you're interested in finding out what a relationship with me would be like, and if it meets your needs or expectations, you'll have to come over to me, take my hand, and lift me off this couch."

Then Jill stared not just into my eyes, but into my soul. There was a subtle upward movement of her dress, exposing a little more thigh which I knew from seeing her in a bathing suit earlier that day was as exquisite as any I'd never seen, let alone on a 50 year old.

I honestly have no idea how long I mindlessly sat looking at Jill while she was staring into my soul. Finally my brain started working. Some of the things that flowed through it, including some that were simultaneous, included "I haven't been laid in eight months and I'm as horny as hell. This is the hottest woman I've ever come across, even hotter than Marci. If I fuck her she'll probably own me. As long as I get a prenup would it be so bad for her to own me? How fucked up is this that Brit's mom is coming on to me? How will this affect family dynamics; or do I even give a shit about that?"

My conclusion was "Don't look a gift horse in the mouth."

I got up, walked over to Jill and held out my hand. She took it and smiled. She pushed her body into mine while she mumbled "We need to see if we have some sexual chemistry; is there any reason to wait to find out?" Then she kissed me on the lips.

"No reason that I can think of," I grinned, giving her a kiss.

"I love to be manhandled; carry me to your bed, stud," she muttered.

In my bedroom we made quick work of our clothing. Her naked body was spectacular -- even better than I fantasized that it might be when I ogled her when she was in her bathing suit.

As we kissed and I laid her gently on her back on my king sized mattress she whispered into my ear "It's been a long time for me, and I suppose for you. Let's take the first copulation slow and gentle."

That's what we did. It took a good minute to penetrate her snug pussy with my rock hard cock despite how her obvious excitement produced lubrication by her cooch. The slow penetration was glorious, however. When I was balls deep it seemed to me that her vagina was shaped specifically for my cock. We both slowly moved our bodies for a long time, the only sounds in the room our sighs and moans and an occasional slap of flesh to flesh. Then she started squeezing and releasing her pc muscles; in response I started stroking more vigorously. It wasn't long before slow and gentle was transformed to wild and passionate. I came like a bomb cyclone; she let out a blood-curdling scream; flesh intensely slapped onto flesh until we both were overcome with endorphins flowing through our brains and we simultaneously collapsed, with me taking care not to put my entire body weight onto her.

It took quite a while to separate and then recover. Jill smiled at me as she stroked my face. "Hardly slow and gentle but exceedingly fun and satisfying," she sincerely said.

"You're unbelievable; 'fun and satisfying' doesn't begin to describe how awesome that was," I responded.

We kissed and engaged in some very stimulating pillow talk. Then she looked at the clock and said "It's already 11 p. m.; time flies when you're having fun."

I thought that her words were a prelude to her getting ready to leave and I experienced a totally hollow feeling because that was the last thing that I wanted. Fortunately, that wasn't the case. She saw the concern on my face and snickered "I'm not leaving you stud. I just have to call my daughter so she doesn't worry."

Jill reached for her cellphone in her purse on a nightstand, and then lying next to me while I played with her impressive nipples she obviously called Brit. "Hi hon, this is Mom...Yes I've had a wonderful time, so nice that I wanted to tell you that I won't be home until tomorrow morning...Why I seduced your father-in-law, of course...I'm not sure that he realizes it yet but he's going to fall in love with me...I am not a slut just because I fucked him today; we've known each other for years (cackling)...Wouldn't it be great if he was your step father instead of father-in-law?...Ha, ha, you're funny darling...I'd love to chat some more but it seems that his soldier is starting to salute again...I guess that is TMI. See you tomorrow morning." Then she terminated the call with a chuckle.

When Jill put the phone away and smiled at me I said "You do know that I was right here and heard everything."

"Of course I do; whose benefit do you think my conversation was for? Would you rather that I hide my intentions?"

"No..."

"Then don't complain and let me suck your cock to get it ready for another round," she said, already moving her mouth toward my little soldier. She got me up faster than I could remember -- even as a teenager. She rode me like a rodeo champ, almost went catatonic when I ate her shortly after her bucking bronco ride, and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

After I fucked her doggy in the shower the next morning, while mauling her prodigious tits, I was hooked. I was almost ready to marry her right then.

We met Brit and the kids for breakfast after our shower fuck. Brit initially seemed to be mortified. As Jill was hugging our mutual grandkids Brit whispered "I'm sorry that she's such a tart, Lucas."

"Brit -- I had the best night of my life. Your mom's spectacular and I don't just mean in the sack."

"TMI," Brit moaned covering her ears, "you're getting as bad as she is."

************

Of course I didn't ask Jill to marry me that day. I waited until we spent four nights together -- each better than the last -- and then went to visit my San Francisco office, and just happened to pal around with her on her home turf for another four days. She came back with me after that and never returned to California.

When we got back from California she handed me a prenup. "This is what I'll sign if you ask me to marry you," she snickered. "I don't want to go back to sunny CA, but if I do you never know what will happen. It would be best for your future sex life -- in fact life in general -- if you had me sign this document now and then make me an honest woman."

I had never met a woman as brazen as Jill in my life -- or as sexy -- or as fun to be around. I just shook my head and then read the prenup. It was much more to my benefit than if I had written it for her to sign. "This isn't fair to you, Jill," I said. It said that if there was a divorce for any reason she would only get $25,000 for each year we were married, if she cheated she would get nothing, and that if I cheated that she would get $1,000,000.

"By the time that we've been married a year you'll know that I'm more loyal and better for you than any other woman in the world and you'll rip it up," she grinned.

I sighed, and started to get down on one knee before she stopped me. "One more thing, lover," she said. "If we get married you bury the hatchet with Charles and Susan if they swear that they'll never pull a stunt like that again. I want you to have complete access to all of your grandchildren and your life is going to be so great that they'll be no place for vitriol or animosity."

I stood there dumbfounded for a while. She approached me, planted a kiss on my lips so burning hot that I had to break it off because I was afraid that the smoke alarms were going to go off. I got down on a knee, asked her to marry me, she said yes, and I put a plastic ring from one of my granddaughters on the tip of her finger (no way was it big enough to slide over the knuckle).

We consummated it with another night of ecstasy.

************

Charles and Susan did seem to sincerely apologize and my relationship with them went back to where it had been -- not as good as their relationship with Marci, but not bad.

My marriage to Jill turned out to be as good as I had hoped and better than I had a right to expect. She was even better in bed than Marci, and out of the sack as wonderful as could be. I did rip up the prenup on our 2nd anniversary.

Unfortunately, other things in the family didn't turn out as well. Three years after Jill and I married Charles followed in his mother's footsteps and cheated on Brit, about the stupidest thing possible because she is a fabulous woman (and why not given her maternal genes). Even though Jill stayed out of it I took Brit's side and paid for her divorce. She got primary custody of the kids and she and the kids moved in with Jill and I for a couple of months until I got them a townhouse only about a mile away from us so that they could have their independence.

After the Brit-Charles divorce Jim came to me and thanked me. He said that Susan was on the precipice of cheating on him (I guess both of my kids felt more affinity toward Marci since they were both cheaters at heart) but after seeing what happened with Charles, and Jim finally getting some balls when it came to Susan, she quickly backtracked and was trying to become the best mom and wife possible. This included her cutting most ties with Marci, who Charles was now living with in her condo.

I guess that makes the record of cheaters in my immediate family 2 -- 0 -- 1 (Marci and Charles -- me -- Susan), definitely not a score to be proud of.

12