Anger Made My Wife a Slut Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers

When he finished the chairs he stood in a position where he could watch the event. I still found it odd that he was comfortable watching me with a cock in my mouth or pussy or both but I liked that he did.

The rules for the blowjob race were pretty simple. In the heats the girl who blew three guys the fastest went through to the next round. The only caveat was that if we spit rather than swallowed we were disqualified. I was in the third heat.

Naked guys were lead out to the new rows of seats and the first heat began. I watched but giving a blowjob is a very personal thing. It's hard to learn how to do it by watching someone else do it. I have my own technique and I hoped it was good enough to win.

In my heat I was glad to see that none of my guys had outrageously large cocks. I have found it difficult to give a blowjob to a guy with a fire hose between his legs and I certainly couldn't do it quickly.

I polished off my first guy pretty quickly and got up to move to my next one. I noticed that a couple of the other girls were already moving too. I fell behind on my second guy but noticed that my third guy was already dripping pre-cum. I really went to town on him and he came at the same time one of the other guys did. I thought I had lost but the other girl hadn't swallowed and so I was declared the winner.

In the semi final we each had to blow five guys. One of mine did have a large dick and I had trouble with him. I was on my fourth guy when the winner was declared. I finished the fourth guy and apologized to the fifth one and then went to have a sit down and a glass of water to rinse my mouth out.

The final event was the fuck race. It was set up exactly the same way as the blowjob race and this time I was in the first heat.

The command to go was given and we all ran to our first guy. I straddled him and pushed his cock inside of me. I was fucking him hard and really squeezing my vaginal muscles tight. He came and I lifted myself off of him and straddled the next one. I was sweating profusely but I suspected that the others were too. Soon I was on my third guy. I wasn't watching the other girl's progress and I was surprised that the heat was declared a tie. I thought I was going to have to go through a re-match with the girl but instead we were both put through to the semi final.

In the semi final we each had to fuck five guys. I knew that I didn't have too much of a chance but I was determined to fuck as many as I could. Again I fell short by one guy but I was happy with my performance.

With the Olympics over it was time to get back to pleasing the guys. I went with some guys up to the sixth floor. After watching the Olympics they were horny as hell and in the elevator ride up their hands were all over me. We went into a room and I was immediately on the bed with my legs wide open. The guys were racing each other to get their clothes off and I was quickly mounted by one. He pushed himself inside me and started pumping.

I heard some girls laughing as they made their way into a room with another group of guys and realized that there would soon be fifty white women with black cocks buried in one or more of their holes.

The first guy came in me and pulled out and I sat up. I saw that there were lots more men in the room and figured that I had better get on my hands and knees so that I could suck and fuck at the same time. Over the next few hours I was had by probably more than two dozen guys one way or another. After a while most of them moved on to other rooms and other floors but three guys remained. One of them was Jermaine. He got up and closed the door so that no-one else would enter.

"Ever had it three ways?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"One in your pussy, one in your mouth and one in your ass." He explained.

"Oh, no. I don't do that. Never have. No."

"Well, today you do. We are going to do it and I promise that you will enjoy it." He told me.

"Please don't." I begged.

"Don't be afraid. We're not going to hurt you."

He stood up and came to the bed. Lying down beside me he took me in his arms and comforted me. I was very afraid but I remembered that downstairs I had made a vow that I would have no limits at all.

"What do I have to do?" I asked.

"Firstly I'll put some lubricant on you and then you can lie on top of me face up." He explained.

I let him put some lubricant around my anus and I must admit it felt good when he ran his finger over is. Then I felt his finger probing and slowly slipping inside. I tensed up and he told me to relax. As I got used to having his finger in my bum I did start to relax. He slipped his finger out and got onto his back.

"Lay on top of me." He said.

I sat on his pelvis and leaned back. Soon my body was on top of him and my head was by his shoulder.

"Relax, I'm going to start easing myself into you now."

I felt the head of his cock rubbing against my rosebud. Little by little he entered me. I was feeling a fair bit of pain but he kept reassuring me.

"Please stop, it hurts so much." I cried.

At that moment the head of his cock made it past my gateway and the pain all but disappeared. I still didn't feel comfortable though.

"Come on Dave." He gestured to one of the other guys.

Dave came to me and pushed my legs apart. I felt the head of his cock against my pussy and soon it too had slipped beyond my lips. The two of them started to ease in and out of me and I rapidly began to feel no pain, only pleasure. I sensed movement to my right side and turned my head and opened my mouth. For the first time in my life I had a cock in each of my holes. The feeling was amazing. The guys in my pussy and my ass were totally unsynchronized, sometimes they were both in deep and sometimes one was going in while the other was coming out. Either way the sensations were unlike anything I had ever had before. I felt the guy in my mouth cum first but I have no idea what happened after that. I know I was heading for an orgasm but the next thing I knew there was nobody inside me, Dave was mopping my brow with a damp facecloth and Jermaine was cuddling me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Well, I think your orgasm was too much for you. You seem to have passed out." He explained.

"Did you guys come?"

"Yes, we all did. You were fantastic." Jermaine said.

"I need to shower." I said.

"Ok hon. We'll wait here to make sure nobody comes in." Jermaine was being very protective.

Even though I had lost my anal virginity and probably had the most fantastic orgasm, I decided that I wasn't going to do it again. Not this weekend anyway.

I had been well fucked since the end of the Olympics and I took my time with my shower and when I was finished I went to lie down on the bed again. The three guys were still there but they weren't looking for anything physical with me. Dave sat in a chair and watched TV and Jermaine joined me on the bed and we cuddled for a while.

An hour or so later Dave said "Dinner will be served soon. I'm going for a shower."

I had recovered my spirit and cheekily offered "Need any help?"

"I'd love a bit of help!" he replied.

I helped to soap him up and used a wet facecloth to wash his body. He got hard again but we didn't get into anything. I toweled him dry and said "Send Jermaine in."

Jermaine appeared and we went through the same process. The guys got dressed and escorted me down to the ballroom.

The ballroom was set up the same way as it was for breakfast. Dinner was buffet style and some of the guys went and got their own plates and some sent girls to get them. Our husbands and boyfriends were busboys again and I did see Alan once in the distance but I don't think he saw me. When the guys at my table had their food I was told to go and get a plate for myself. I sat with the guys and finished dinner. A busboy came and cleared the plates and I was available again.

One of the guys at my table called me over and I went and sat on his lap facing him. My nipples were already erect and his hands immediately went to my boobs. After a few minutes of fondling, which I thoroughly enjoyed, he took one nipple into his mouth. I arched my back a turned a little so that he could suck me comfortably. He pulled on my nipple gently with his teeth and let go. He smiled as my boob bounced. Then he said something but I couldn't hear him. I leaned forward and he whispered in my ear "I want you on my cock right now."

I got off of him and pulled his pants off. He wasn't fully erect so I took him and my hand and played with him for a few minutes and then I straddled him and guided his cock into me. He put his hands on my hips and I started to slowly ride his cock. I gradually picked up the pace and became very aware of my bouncing breasts. Conversation at the table had stopped as the other guys watched. The guy came in my pussy and I staying on him until he softened and slipped out. As I stood up another guy gestured toward me and I went over to see what he wanted.

When I got to him I saw that he already had his cock out and it was semi-hard. I got down on my knees and started to suck. It took a fair bit of sucking but he did blow a load into my mouth.

I stood up and grabbed a napkin to clean up my face and pussy. I went to get a glass of water and was called over by a guy who had just sat down with a full plate. He had an armchair placed near the table and he told me to sit down and put my legs over the arms of the chair. My pussy was on full display and he ate his dinner while staring directly at it. Just for the fun of it I opened my pussy lips with my fingers so that he could see everything. When he had finished eating he took me onto the dance floor away from the buffet and we started dancing to the background music. We were slow dancing and he turned me around and cupped my breasts with his hands. The way he played with my nipples was so erotic and soon I was jelly in his hands. I closed my eyes and pushed my ass against his groin. He responded by moving one hand down to my pussy and I opened my legs a little to allow him to rub me. He played with me for a while and then he put his arm around my waist and we headed towards the lobby. As we went through the doors I noticed that we were being followed by a group of guys. When we got into the elevator I was surrounded by guys and immediately felt hands groping me. The evenings' fucking was about to begin.

I had no idea what floor we were on but it didn't matter. We went into a two bedroom suite and I sat on the couch in the sitting room. A guy sat either side of me on the sofa and one of them lifted one of my legs over his. The guy on the other side did the same and my pussy was on display again. One guy started fondling and kissing my boobs and the other was concentrating on my vagina. I just put my head back and let them go at it. It felt good and I was seriously close to an orgasm.

"Let's go into the bedroom." One of the guys said.

We stood up and I was lead to a bedroom.

"Would you prefer this one or should we try the other one?"

"Is there a difference between them?" I asked.

"Very much so." He replied.

We went to look at the other bedroom. It was larger than the first but the thing that got my attention was the straps hanging from the bed frame. I had a good idea what they were for but I wanted to be sure.

"What are those straps for?" I asked.

"Some of the girls enjoy being tied down during sex. Want to try it?" he replied.

"I don't know. I've never done it before." I knew I wanted to try it but I was wary of appearing too keen. My decision about no limits was gnawing away at me and I was determined to do it. I could feel my nipples growing and my pussy tingling. "What do I have to do?"

"Just lay down on the bed." I was told.

"On my back or my stomach?" I asked.

"On your back for now." He suggested.

A pillow was placed on the middle of the bed.

"Lay down with your ass on the pillow."

I got on the bed and put the pillow under my bum. One guy took my right arm and put the strap around my wrist. He pulled it tight but I was still able to move my hand. While he was doing that another guy strapped my other wrist. I could move my hands five or six inches but I couldn't get out of the straps.

Then I felt a guy grab one leg and pull it to the side. He put the strap around my ankle and pulled it tight. Another guy did the same with my other leg.

"Can I have a pillow under my back and maybe a couple for my head?" I asked.

The pillows were tucked underneath me and I looked up and saw the guys taking their clothes off. I felt very vulnerable. I felt the occasional waft of cool air from the rooms' air conditioning on my pussy. Again it was completely exposed.

The guys started to play with my boobs and my pussy and one guy asked if I was ok. I told him that I was fine and he kissed me and said "If you feel any pain or want us to stop just yell "Stop" and we will. There's quite a few guys out there, are you sure you're comfortable with this?"

"Sure, it's no problem." I replied.

"Look, at the moment you are the only girl on this floor and there's at least thirty guys out there. Are you sure?"

"Yes, let's do this." I replied.

I felt the first guy kneel between my legs and then he pushed his thighs under me and I felt the head of his cock against my pussy. He didn't waste any time pushing it in and start thrusting. I felt good and I lifted my bum up and down to match his rhythm. When he came he pulled out and was replaced by another guy. This continued for a while and then I realize that there was a guy on the bed beside my face. I turned my head and saw his cock only inches from my face. I opened my mouth and he pushed it into me. I found it difficult to move my head and so I just let him fuck my face.

The parade of guys continued for some time but now some guys were pulling out before they came so that they could shoot their stuff onto my body. Soon the guys who were fucking my face started to pull out and orgasm onto my face. I made sure to keep my eyes closed. I felt guys on the bed beside me and felt spunk hitting my boobs. Many of the guys were still content to cum inside of me but I felt a lot of cum hitting my face, tits and stomach. I lost count of the number of guys who fucked me and I have no idea how long I was tied down but eventually there were no more. My pussy felt a bit sore and I could feel dried cum all over me. A couple of minutes after the last guy came in me I said "Stop."

I had enjoyed the experience but now that it was over I was relieved. The guys untied the straps and I got up and went to the bathroom to survey the damage. When I looked in the mirror I was shocked at what I saw. There was cum all over me, even in my hair. I immediately got in the shower. When I finished I went back into the bedroom and found one of the guys putting clean linen on the bed.

"How many guys were in here with me?' I asked.

"There were thirty or so here when we started and then word started to get out. Perhaps another twenty or so turned up. I don't know, I wasn't keeping score. One quick piece of advice for you. If you do this again make sure you are face up. If you lie on your stomach you will be fucked in your ass as much as your cunt."

"Good advice. Thanks." I said as I left the room.

I had no idea where I was going or what I was looking for so I wandered around for a while checking out various floors. I bumped into Ronnie in the lobby and she asked me if I was having a good time.

"Yes, I'm having a fantastic time." I replied.

"Why don't you go back up to the penthouse? There's quite a party going on up there. I'm just grabbing a couple of bottles and I have to speak with the kitchen manager and I'll be right up."

"Ok, I'll go up now."

I got in the elevator and pressed the button for the penthouse. The doors opened on the second floor and two guys got in. I knew straight away that I would be trapped in the elevator for a while and, without waiting to be told, I bent over and grabbed the handrail. I heard a laugh and felt a penis enter my pussy. I could feel my tits swinging wildly and I looked in the mirror again to watch myself being screwed. When the guy orgasmed I didn't bother moving. Instead I stayed in the same position and waited for the other guy to take me. I wasn't disappointed as the guy thrust into me. He was a bit too eager and he came very quickly. Thankfully the guys got out at the next floor and I pressed the penthouse button and the elevator went straight up without interruption.

The first person I saw when I got out of the elevator was Wendy. I hadn't seen her since we had breakfast.

"How's it going?" she squealed.

"Fine. Enjoying myself immensely." I replied. "What have you been up to?"

"I've been doing a lot of lying down, kneeling and bending over." she laughed.

"Sounds familiar." I said. "I got tied up for a while too."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"I was literally tied to a bed and fucked for a couple of hours."

"How many guys?"

"Don't know. I lost count but one guy said it was possibly fifty in all."

"Wow, you really are a slut!" she giggled. "I should try that."

"Yes and I'm on the lookout for more." I joked. "What's going on up here?"

"There's people in the gym, the indoor pool, the rooftop pool and the hot tub. The bedrooms are all being used and the living room too. How the hell can these guys fuck so often?" She wondered.

"Yeah, they're pretty awesome aren't they?" I smiled. Where were you going?"

"I was on my way to the rooftop. Coming?"

"Sure. A swim would be nice." I was exhausted and I thought that lying around in the pool for a while would be relaxing

On our way to the roof we walked through the apartment. In the living room there was a girl being screwed on a sofa by several guys. Another was squealing with laughter as she was chased around another sofa by a man with an enormous cock. A girl was bent over the arm of a chair having her ass paddled. Her cheeks were bright red and she sounded very close to an orgasm.

The bedrooms were indeed being well used. There were dozens of men and the sounds of sex emanated from each room. In one room I heard a woman wailing and begging for more. If she could see how many men there were in the bedrooms and halls she wouldn't have needed to beg.

We went along the corridor towards the stairs to the roof and I was surprised to see a girls being walked like a dog on a lead. One of her ass cheeks was bright red and I laughed at the thought of her being a 'bad dog'.

We went through the door to the roof and I ran to the pool and jumped straight in. The water felt wonderful against my skin and I started to swim. It was a little cooler than I had expected and I felt my nipples pop out but the swimming soon made me feel warm. I was glad to see that there weren't many guys up on the roof and Wendy was already entertaining some of them. After I had swum for a while I got out of the pool and went straight to the hot tub. There were a couple of guys in the tub and I asked politely if I could join them. They invited me in and one of them asked if I would like a drink. I asked for a glass of red wine and the guy got out of the tub to get it. I got into the tub and sat on a step that just left my nipples exposed. The guy was coming back with my wine and the first thing I noticed was the beautiful cock swinging from

side to side. I smiled and decided I would have it inside me before too long.

He handed me my wine and dropped back into the tub. "You like what you saw?" he laughed.

"Very much so. It's quite a weapon. Do you have a licence for it?' I joked.

"Don't need one." He replied. "I only use it for target practice." I laughed and noticed that he was watching my boobs jiggle.

I heard laughter and a scream and looked over to see two guys throwing Wendy into the pool.

Splatouey
Splatouey
166 Followers
1...345678