Anger Made My Wife a Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The judge looked directly at me for a good fifteen seconds and then asked "Madam, where is your clothing?"

"Downstairs your honour". I replied.

"Why are they downstairs when you are upstairs?" he asked.

"I don't know." I knew that I was blushing.

"Then let me put it another way. Who removed your clothing and brought you into my court naked?"

"I removed my clothes your honour and the guard brought me up here without them." I answered.

"And why, may I ask, did you remove your clothes?"

"It was a striptease your honour." I admitted sheepishly.

"Was it indeed?" he asked. "Is this something that you do often?"

"I have done it occasionally, yes."

"Do you enjoy it?" he enquired.

"Most of the time." I answered.

"Really. Then as far as I'm concerned you will stay as you are until this case is over."

He spent a few minutes going through some papers and then looked up and announced "Prosecution. Please continue."

A lawyer stood up and said "Your honour, with your permission we'd like to continue with more video evidence."

"You may continue." Replied the judge.

The big screen flickered back into life.

I recognized the occasion immediately. This was video of me stripping for a group if Indians and Pakistanis. I was already naked when the video started and I was lying on a table being held down while guys had their way with me. I was pretending to try to escape being held down and my giggling and mock protests made my pleasure obvious. The next scene showed me bent over sucking one of the guys cock while another fucked me from behind. It wasn't so much what was happening that made it shocking but more so the frequency of what was happening.

Next up was me being led through the main ballroom naked and Darby calling over the guys who were setting up tables and decorations for that evening's banquet. Darby got one of his guys to touch me all over and I didn't protest or resist. In fact if memory serves me correctly I recall being hopeful that I was going to get screwed right there and then.

Following that was cell phone video of me stripping and fucking the groom at a bachelor party in a house in the west end of the city. I knew that this particular video came courtesy of Marcus. He agreed to take some pictures for me as ammunition against a guy who had similar pictures of me. I thought that Marcus was only taking still photos to help me get out of the clutches of an ex-colleague. There was also video of me sitting in an armchair with my legs draped over the arms of the chair. My pussy was fully on display and Marcus made sure that he got some really close up shots. He also got some close up shots of me bent over the same armchair as guy after guy fucked me from behind.

I wasn't ashamed of any of the pictures. After all I had encouraged it and my behavior was indeed supremely slutty.

I caught some movement out of the corner of my eye and turned to see the prosecution lawyers huddling. There was a lot of nodding of heads and pointing to the screen of a laptop and then one of them turned to face the judge and said "Your honour, we have some extra evidence that we believe is critical to this case. May we introduce the new evidence?"

"You may." The judge replied curtly.

The screen went dark for a few seconds before a cable was plugged into the back of the laptop. The screen came to life and I gasped.

The video showed me sitting on the bench in the holding cell below the court. The black man walked over to me and handed me some money. I clearly heard him say "Will you count it for me?"

I took the money from him and started to count it. "Forty six dollars and thirty five cents" I said.

The video showed me pushing the money into the pocket on my skirt.

Next I heard him say "Is that enough to buy your pussy?"

I remembered my outrage at his comment but what I heard next was even more outrageous.

"Yes, that's plenty. More than enough." I heard myself say. I had a smile on my face when I said it.

I realized that the video had been doctored and it looked like I had just accepted money for sex. The remainder of the video only served to confirm that possibility. The next part of the video showed me on top of the table with a smile on my face as I stripped energetically for the guys. In the remainder of the video I was happily having sex with six black strangers in numerous positions. I doubt that there was a single second in that part of the video where I didn't have a cock either in my pussy or mouth or both.

When the video ended the judge looked at me and asked "What do you have to say for yourself?"

"The video has obviously been tampered with". I protested.

"The fact that you accepted money from one of these gentlemen and then engaged in multiple sex acts with him and others is undeniable". He replied.

"Yes but... It was under duress. It wasn't like that." I pleaded.

"Are you saying that this didn't happen." The judge asked. "Do we have her clothes up here?"

One of the guards held my clothes up.

"Please check her pockets." The judge ordered.

The guard reached into my skirt pocket and pulled out the money.

"Guard, please count the money and tell the court how much is there."

The guard counted the money and announced "Forty six dollars and thirty five cents your honour."

The judge turned to address me. "Young lady, I see no duress in this video. You were smiling when you removed your clothes and you didn't hesitate or protest when the sex began. You didn't object to anything that was done to you during sex. You participated eagerly and fully."

The judge banged his gavel and announced "Court will adjourn for deliberations. Would the prosecution please join me in my chambers? Take the accused below."

I was taken back down to the holding cell. This time I was the only occupant.

"Can I have my clothes back please?" I asked the guard.

"No. They've been taken into evidence." I was told.

I sat there naked for a half an hour or so. During that time there was a steady parade of guards and other people dropping by to look at me. I was determined not to give them a show and sat with my back to them.

The alarm and lights told us it was time to go back upstairs and again I found myself to be naked in a court full of fully clothed black people. The judge entered and sat down to look at his notes. He occasionally glanced up at me in all my naked glory and then went back to his notes.

Finally he spoke.

"Young lady, you are accused of being a black cock sucking cum drinking slut whore of the highest order. How do you plead?"

"Not guilty your honour." I replied meekly.

"We have sat through many hours of video in which you have been almost invariably naked and almost invariably the subject of attention of numerous men. With very few exceptions the men involved were black. We also saw you counting money, forty six dollars and thirty five cents I believe it was, and answering the question "Is that enough to buy your pussy?" with a smile and the words "Yes, that's plenty. More than enough." Immediately subsequent to speaking those words you joyously stripped off your clothes and willingly had sexual relations with multiple men."

He paused for a moment as if he was unsure what to say.

"Therefore." He continued. "I have no choice but to find to guilty as charged and sentence you to seven days hard labour. Take her below."

Again I was led downstairs to the holding cell as naked as the day I was born. I sat on the bench facing the wall until a few minutes later I heard footsteps behind me.

"Turn around." I recognized the judge's voice.

I reluctantly turned around to face the judge. He was stood before me naked from the waist down. He nodded at me and without even questioning what I was supposed to do I leaned forward and sucked him off.

When I had finished him off he cupped my left breast and gave it a gentle squeeze. He played with my nipple for a few moments and then said "Enjoy your week."

As he turned away he said "Let them in."

The guard opened the door and a line of black men filed in. I was nervous about the week to come but I knew that I was going to enjoy the evening.

12