Anger Management Blues Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want, Daddy?" She said over the noise of the table beginning to slide a bit on the hardwood floor. "Are you ready to pump your baby full of thick cum?"

"You first," he admitted as he took a long puff but never slowed down on his action. "Then, I am going to give it all to you."

"Faster," she urged him and bucked her ass back against him. "Ooooohhhhh mmmmyyyyyy gooooooooddddd!" Daphne bellowed as her toes curled, and she writhed on the table. A few seconds later, she eased up. "Now give me my prize, Daddy."

"Is that what you want," He teased as he fucked her with a few more pumps.

"Uh, huh," she told him in her sweetest little girl voice.

Doing one last push all the way inside, Oscar called out, "Here it comes! Uuuuhhhhhhhhh... Take it allllll!" He flooded her full of jizz in three huge bursts.

Both now sweaty and spent, Oscar fell back into his chair. His leg throbbed with pain after all that action. He rubbed at it as Daphne made a failed attempt to stand back up.

"Hahahaha," she laughed and then tried again. "I think you fucked me silly."

"Are you sure you need to go back home tomorrow," he asked with a frown.

"At least until we sort some of this stuff with Danny out," Daphne told him with a smile. "But let's not talk about that now," she placed a hand on his chin. "I left a little blue pill on your nightstand. Why don't you go take it, and I will be right behind you."

"Oh, hot damn," Oscar said and pulled her into his lap and kissed her. He tossed the almost now gone cigar into the ashtray. Her leaving was not what Oscar wanted since she spoiled him too much. Might as well enjoy it while he had it.