Angie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up at me and said, "Oh, Billy, this is the first time we will make love as husband and wife. You are my all. Come to me my darling, my husband."

I started to lower my body. As my dick began to part the lip of her labia Angie groaned and grabbed my ass and pulled me into her. All at once, I was completely encased in the soft, wet velvet sheath. She was compressing her vaginal muscled gripping and squeezing my dick, bringing me unbelievable pleasure.

She was holding me so tightly that I had to drag my dick out and then forcibly plunge back into her. She was so tight that it was almost painful. The pleasure was excruciating.

Slowly we achieved a cadence, a rhythm that very quickly became a wild frenzied quest for that elusive zenith of sexual excitement. However, our loving devotion and commitment enabled us to reach that climax and we howled as we held on to each other and experienced the greatest orgasmic encounter of our lives.

It felt like Angie was convulsing beneath me as she went into one orgasm after another. I groaned and pushed into her as far as I possibly could and released my boiling semen into her. I felt like I would die from this unbelievable experience.

But, eventually we calmed and just lay there in each other's arms, kissing and whispering. I have never been happier in my life, lying there in my sweet wife's arms and falling into a deep sleep with her.

The next day, before the sun came up, we left for Chicago. We alternated driving and got to our apartment about 7:00 pm. I carried her over the threshold into our honeymoon suite.

One of our new neighbors saw me doing it and the word quickly spread that there were newlyweds on the floor. Within fifteen minutes we had an apartment full of well-wishers, all bearing gifts. A bottle of wine, a small cake, some cookies, just small gifts that could be afforded on the salary of graduate students, living on their fellowship allowance.

The evening flew by; we had an absolutely wonderful time. By the end of the evening we knew everyone on our floor and a number of others. My poor Angie had fallen asleep in her rocking chair, around 11:45 pm. The last guest left around 12:15 am, our next door neighbor and his wife. They helped me clean up, after I got Angie into bed.

The next few weeks were a whirlwind, setting up the apartment, getting my classes and arranging my teaching schedule. Busy but wonderful, with my wife, Angie.

In October we returned to the Hackett's for Peter's wedding, I was the best man. By this time, it was quite evident that Angie was pregnant and I was in my glory. The Hackett's had invited Gram and Millie to the wedding. She was beside herself with joy, sitting next to her grand daughter (call Angie her grand daughter-in-law at your peril).

I danced with my wife for the first time since our wedding. It was fun, but both Gram and Angie got tired and we left the reception about forty-five minutes before the end. We stayed in the hotel where Angie and I spent our wedding night. Tonight we just slept.

As the weeks past by, Angie grew bigger and bigger, becoming more and more beautiful. And on January 17 we brought our little Rachel into the world. I say we, because I was there in the delivery room. When Rachel's head appeared, Dr. Williams laughed and said, "Look, she's sunny side up!" Rachel emerged facing up. Dr. Williams had me cut the umbilical cord.

Gram and Millie came out and spent three weeks with us. They were wonderful. Waiting on Angie hand and foot. Angie developed an infection after the birth and had to stay in bed. Gram took care of her. She also took care of Rachel and brought her to Angie for feeding. Gram changed, bathed and held Rachel for those weeks, Gram was in her glory. "I haven't held a baby since you were in diapers, Billy. I am having the time of my life," she laughed.

We held the christening before Gram went back home. Peter was the godfather and Georgia was the godmother. George was the proud Grandfather. Gram was overjoyed. Great Grandma.

Life went on, we never had any problems with the school or anyone trying to trash us. I guess that my father's threat was as powerful as his punch.

About two and a half years later we brought little James into the world. He was named after Angie's father and Gramps. Angie wanted that so much. Sure it was my father's name, but so what, he was named after James De Camp and James William Mallory, Sr.

Gram was delighted that we were naming our son after his grandfather and great-grand father. "Being named after those two, he is going to be a handful."

In early May, about six months after Jimmy was born, I received my doctorate in bio-chemical engineering. Gram said that there was no way that she going to miss this ceremony. Her grandson the Doctor. "Oh, by the way, I'm going to bring a date with me."

I laughed, "Gram you can bring anyone you want."

She answered, "I was hoping that you would say that."

The ceremony was impressive, we were called up to the stage individually and were presented with our degree. Then when the applause died down the next candidate was called up. Sure it took a long time but each candidate got the recognition they deserved.

Angie, was crying, Rachel and Jimmy were sitting on "Gammy's" lap. When Rachel was just starting to speak, she couldn't say Great Grandma. It came out as Gammy. Gram loved it and from then on she was "Gammy."

Gram was in her chair and would drive around with her great grandchildren on her lap. All three of them loved it, well Gram and Rachel did, Jimmy was a little too young to know what was going on.

George sat next to Angie, with his arm around her. He was beaming, his "son-in-law" was a doctor.

Gram's date was missing. "He is tied up a little, but don't worry he will be here later."

After the ceremony, we went back to our apartment. We were having some friends over to celebrate, later in the evening.

We would be in the apartment until mid June. Then we were moving to California, I had been offered a position as an associate professor Stanford University and I accepted it.

Gram wasn't too happy. "Do you know how long it takes to drive to California?"

We left the auditorium and went back to our apartment. Angie, George and I went back with the children and Gram and Millie went back in her van. Angie and I were in the apartment, putting Jimmy in for a nap and George was reading a story to Rachel. The bell rang and I answered the door.

It was Gram sitting in her chair. Standing behind her was my Father.

Before I could say anything, Gram stated, "This is my date. You said..."

"Yes, I said that you could bring anyone you wanted." I interrupted.

I stood to the side and said, "Please come in."

Gram drove in and Father followed. Millie brought up the rear.

Angie was standing behind me and she said, "Mr. Mallory, welcome to our home." Her voice was flat and bland. George said hello and shook my father's hand.

Millie went over to Rachel and said, "Come with me Rach, I have a wonderful story for you." She took Rachel's hand and went into the bedroom.

Gram looked at me and said, "You two sit. Please stay George."

I glared at her and said, "I don't want to talk."

"You're not going to talk. You two are going to listen."

"Í have no interest in anything that he has to say."

"I really don't care. But, your father isn't talking, I am. So the two of you just sit there, shut up and listen."

George looked at us and nodded his head

We sat and Gram started talking. She told us that shortly after we left her home on THAT day, my father showed up. When Gram ran out of things to throw at him, he sat down and talked to her. He told her that he had known about Angie and me when I was attending MIT. He had come home shortly before I started my junior year.

He had gotten home in the early morning hours and just wanted to peek into my room. He saw me sleeping on my back and Angie lying on her side next to me. She had her arm across my chest. We were both naked.

To say that he was shocked would be an understatement. He wasn't sure who to be angrier at, me for taking advantage of Angie or Angie for taking advantage of me. Rather than go ballistic, he left, went to a Motel for the night and returned in the morning.

I remembered that Angie and I were a bit surprised when he showed up the next morning but it was good to see him. We never had a clue that he knew about us. He watched us closely, especially when we thought that he was not around. What my Father saw, was that we were in love.

He decided that he would let nature take its course. Most likely we would drift apart and be better off for the experience. However, as time passed, he came to realize that our relationship was more than a passing fancy and that our love was real and our commitment was deep and true.

He even tried to sound out Mother. Bringing up the subject of girls or the lack of them in my life.

Mother would just say that they should leave me to concentrate on my studies and that after graduation they would find a girl that would be right for me. She would hear no argument from him. She had decided and that was that.

On THAT day, when we saw Angie in the pool, he knew that something was different and when she got out of the pool, he knew exactly what it was. Angie was pregnant. He also knew for certain just who the father was.

Mother also picked up on it and when Angie went to change, she told him, "I'll bet that little bitch is pregnant."

Father tried to defuse the situation. He told my mother to calm down and not make a scene, they didn't know that for sure and "Let's not go jumping to conclusions."

The rest of that day is history, the screaming, the argument, the punch.

My Father had been sitting next to Gram silently. At this point he looked up at us and in a quiet, gentle voice said, "I will be honest with you, my dear. You would not have been my first choice as a wife for William. At least not at the time."

"But, when I saw him standing there, defiantly opposing the both of us. Standing there fighting for his woman, protecting you. I knew that he loved you more than anything else and that nothing and no one would ever come between you." He looked at me and said, "I was never more proud of you than at that moment. Even knowing that I would be loosing you. I was proud."

"I realized that, in order to protect you, I would have to make a statement, a very strong statement. So for the first time in my life, I hit you. I couldn't allow your mother to make things uncomfortable for you. I knew that if she thought I was going to take care of you, that she wouldn't do anything. To this day, she has never asked."

There were tears in his eyes. He put his face in his hands and said, "Please, please forgive me."

Angie and I were sitting on the couch, our arms around each other. We were stunned by what we were hearing. I couldn't think; I couldn't speak. I just sat there and stared at this man in front of me, my Father.

He looked up and continued, "Since that day I have watched your life from choir lofts and balconies. I was in the choir loft at your wedding and for the children's christenings. I was in the balcony today. I wouldn't be here except for the insistence of you grandmother."

"It's time that we get everything out in the open. It's time to heal," Gram said.

I got up and walked over to my father. He stood and offered me his hand. I pushed it away...then I wrapped my arms around him in a bear hug and held him hard and close. He put his arms around me and we wept.

Angie came over to us and held us in her arms. We stayed like this for a long time. Then we parted and sat down.

As we sat there, we talked. We told Father about our life in Chicago and how the children were doing. He had been keeping tabs on us, to make sure that we were not having any problems. But, he didn't watch too close.

Now that he was getting older, he was in his mid seventies; he was working and traveling less and less. Mother had taken over the reigns of the business and was in her glory. As he was talking about Mother telling us everything she was doing and the changes she was making, I realized that he really loved her. I now saw that I was more than a little harsh about their relationship. I could see that he loved her deeply.

Then he dropped a bombshell. He told us that Mother knew that he would be here. She didn't know that he would be meeting us. But then, he didn't expect to come to the apartment. He had come only at Gram's insistence. He would tell Mother when they talked. It seemed that Mother was a bit mellower and although she hadn't forgiven us, she accepted the fact that Father had.

At this point Millie and Rachel came into the living room. I introduced Rachel to her Grandfather. She was a bit afraid of him; my father is a large man. A lot bigger than her other grandfather, "Grandy Georgie".

But, Rachel was happy, "Cause now I have two grandpas, just like my friend Amanda."

My father turned on the charm and within a few minutes, had won his granddaughter over. She had fallen in love with her Grampy.

As we sat there Jimmy woke up. Angie went and got him, changed him and fed him as we sat and talked. Father was beside himself with joy as he held Jimmy for the first time. His Grandson, who had his name. No matter that Angie's father and his own father had that name; his grandson had his name.

The rest of the evening was very enjoyable. I introduced my Father to all of our friends and they loved him.

When Father turned on the charm, it was impossible not to like him. And tonight he was charming.

George had to leave the next day but my Father, now "Dad" stayed until the middle of the week. We toured Chicago, seeing the sights and enjoying the warm weather. On the Wednesday following graduation, Dad, Gram and Millie left. There were tears, hugs, tears, kisses and tears. Rachel didn't want to let her Grampy and Gammy go. And they didn't want to let their grand children go.

Just before he left, Dad and I talked. He told me that he had talked with my Mother and she wasn't angry about his decision to stay with us. "If that's what you want James, its okay with me. Not that I could have stopped you anyway," she laughed.

"Will," he said, (He never liked Billy or Bill) I think that your Mother is getting a little mellower. Given some time I think that she will accept this. That is if you would be willing to accept her."

"Dad, it will be hard, but I think that it could work."

He asked if it would be okay if he were to visit, as he had a lot of time on his hands now that he wasn't spending that much time with the business. We told him that he was always welcome.

I probably spent more time talking with him in those few days than I did for most of my life. I finally got to know him. I had tears in my eyes when he left. As he was getting into Gram's van, to go home, I looked at him and said, "You know, Dad, I always wondered about that punch." He quietly laughed and said, "Had to make look good without causing too much damage."

Angie and I started to pack our things, but did it slowly. We had a month before we had to vacate the apartment.

Two weeks after the graduation ceremony, we received a call from Gram. My father suffered a serious heart attack. He was in ICU at the hospital. I told her we would be on the next plane home.

We threw some things in a bag, packed up the kids and caught the first plane out of O'Hare. We went straight to the hospital from the airport. Millie was waiting by the information desk for us. She took the car seat that Jimmy was sleeping in and sat with Rachel, reading and telling stories.

Angie and I went up to Intensive Care. As no one was in the room with him, the nurse let Angie and I go in to see him. There must have been a hundred tubes going into him and about a thousand wires hooked to every part of his body. He looked pale and his face was shrunken.

I took his hand in mine and whispered, "Dad, Angie and I are here with you. Dad, we love you and your grand daughter wants her Grampy to get better."

I felt a slight squeeze on my hand. It looked like he was going to say something, but couldn't. Angie softly said, "It's okay Dad, we know and we all love you." The nurse told us we had to go, as they didn't want to tire him too much.

We went out to the waiting room; Mother was sitting there with Gram. When we walked in, Mother got up and came over to us and gave both of us a peck on the cheek. William, Angelica it's good to see you both, you look well. The Children?"

"They are down in the lobby with Millie, James is sleeping and Rachel is probably falling asleep on Millie's lap," Angie answered.

"You look wonderful, Mother," I answered. She did; even being so tired and worn out, she looked beautiful.

We went over to Gram and got hugs and kisses. We sat and Mother told us that the day before yesterday, Father was not feeling well. Mother told him to go to the doctor, but he refused. Then yesterday morning, he was in real pain so Mother called 911 and he was rushed to the hospital.

As she was telling us about the day, Dad's cardiologist came in. After ascertaining who he was talking, he told us the bad news and the good news. The bad news was that the heart attack was very serious; the good news was that it didn't cause as much damage as they expected. And that it appeared that he was on the way to recovery. It would take time but with proper care he would be almost good as he was.

After talking to us for a while, he turned to Mother and said, "Why don't you go in to see him again and say good night, for everyone. He should get as much rest as possible. Don't come back before 2:00 o'clock tomorrow afternoon, as that is the time the ICU has visitation again. Stay home, I don't want you running your selves down by sitting in the waiting room all day."

When Mother went to say good night to Dad, Gram told us how things were with Mother. She said that Mother was a bit apprehensive about seeing us and that she might ask us to stay at the house. Gram said that if she asks, we go. "I know that it will be a bit awkward, but she needs you now."

Angie hugged me close and I said, "Okay, Gram."

Mother came out of the unit and she was weeping. She quickly composed herself and we walked to the elevator. As we waited for it to get to the floor, Mother asked where we would be staying. I answered that I really hadn't thought about it.

She said, "William, Why don't you, Angelica and the children stay at the house? I am sure that Rachel would like to see where her Daddy grew up."

Angie said, "Thank you, Mrs. Mallory. We would like that."

When we got too the lobby, Mother met her grandchildren for the first time. Jimmy was sleeping and Rachel just wanted Mommy. I thought I saw Mother tear up, but wasn't sure.

We all got into Gram's van and we headed to the house. I drove. When we arrived we kissed Gram and Millie and they went home. I had put the bags inside and we carried the sleeping children up to my old bedroom. Mother had a crib and a small bed in the room for Rachel and Jimmy.

"I had hoped that you would stay and I thought that it would be best to have them here, so when they wake up in a strange place their parents will be close."

"Thank you, Mother, that was very thoughtful," I answered.

"Why don't you two get the children into bed and settle in, I have some things I have to look into."

Angie and I got the children changed and in bed. As Angie wanted to wash up, I went down to the library where I knew Mother would be.

I walked in and saw Mother sitting at the desk with her head in her hands. She looked up at me when I walked in. I could see that she had been crying.

She got up and started to tell me what she was doing. There was a slight quiver in her voice and it was obvious that she was fighting to stay in control.