Angie Gets Hooked by a Holiday Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was now bucking her hips fast to meet the thrust of my hand, I was finding it hard to keep mouth to her clit, at the same time my lips were taking a hammering from the hard ridge of her mound.

Loudly she shouted, "I'm going to cum, oh fuck, I am cumming Ange, fuck, fuck, fucking hell!"

I looked up to see her face, but first I saw her tits bouncing furiously, then her face screwed tight. She yanked at my hair as her body convulsed over and over until finally, she flopped back with a groan.

I withdrew my fingers from both her pussy and ass, then moved up beside her. She rolled onto her side and I drew her into my arms with her head nestled into my neck. When I pulled her tight, I could feel small tremors shaking her body, she was gasping for breath.

I whispered a whole load of nothing in particular to her, as she nuzzled and kissed my neck.

Eventually, she looked up, "You know its taken us five days to get up here, why the fuck did we waste so much time? That was the best, Angie. Can I call you Angie? I like it better."

Her fingers were tracing little circles around my pussy as she spoke. The tingle was back!

"Trish, how would you like it if we nipped into town tomorrow? I know where the sex shop is, I'm sure that they will have some nice toys we could try. I've passed it a few times but been too shy to go in on my own, but together it would be nice, what do you think?"

"What a great idea, maybe we could one of those strap-on thingies, then you could fuck me properly." She sort of trailed off, "I didn't mean that you didn't just now, you fucked me good. Oh shit! You know what I mean."

I laughed and cuddled her tighter.

Life just keeps getting better.

The end.

12