Angie the Asian Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angie jerked slightly and Will placed his hand on her back, guiding her through the restaurant as the chain swung between her clamped nipples. He grinned as her cheeks were such a lovely shade of pink. She was so submissive and so slutty, yet still embarrassed at what she allowed him to do to her. Will gave the ticket to the valet and as they waited for his car, he fingered her chain, looping it around his knuckle.

Angie was panting and he could see her pupils were dilated due to the adrenaline running through her body from the combination of pain and pleasure. When his car pulled up, Will led her by the chain and Angie quickly followed. Her cheeks were even more flushed. The valet opened the door for her and Will saw him yank the chain, causing Angie to inhale sharply.

When they were settled in the car, he drove it down the block and pulled into a small parking lot. She was sitting comfortably in her seat and he unfastened his pants and dragged her to him by wrenching on the chain. Angie opened her mouth obediently when she saw his cock spring free from his boxers. He forced her down on his cock and fucked her face hard.

Will had gotten so erect thinking of what Derek had done to her in the bathroom. He would have liked to see Derek fuck her tits, but he also wanted her to think he'd left her alone with a perfect stranger. Derek could really fuck a pair of tits hard and Will was sure Derek would have some bruises tomorrow. Will often brought his sluts to Derek's restaurant to see how far he could push them in such a high end setting.

Angie had been embarrassed, but she had acquiesced to his every demand. Will sighed with contentment as she deepthroated his big dick. She wasn't even gagging at all. He continued to apply pressure on the back of her neck as he rammed his cock into her throat. He reached into her dress to release her nipples from their clamps. Angie trembled as the blood returned to her abused nipples.

"Cum for me, you fucking cumslut," he shouted as he fucked her mouth harder.

Will pulled on her sore, aching nipples and Angie howled around his cock as her pussy drenched her dress and the passenger seat. Will kept on fucking her throat until he couldn't hold back any longer, he came hard and violently, keeping her down as he choked her with his cum. Somehow Angie managed to swallow all his cum like a good cocksucking slut.

Will grabbed her long black hair, which he wrapped his fist around, pulling her off of his dick. "How was dinner?" he asked.

Angie licked her lips. "Dinner was good."

Will slapped her tit hard and Angie yelped.

"This slut thanks you for treating her to loads of cum, master!"

Will reached over to caress the tit he had just slapped. "If you're a good slut, I will see you in a few days," he said as he rubbed his thumb into her distended nipple.

"This slut will be good, master."

Will smirked. There were so many things he wanted to do to Angie and he was just scratching the surface. It had only been two dates, but she was entirely in his thrall. He really wanted to expose her in a setting that would truly humiliate her and cement her status as his cock hungry slut.

12