Angie's Lesson Pt. 01

Story Info
Chad wants a threesome, but did he know what he was getting?
10.8k words
4.48
31.1k
49

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first story, please be gentle.

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. This is not real. It did not/will not ever happen in real life and should not be mistaken as such. Purely a work of my warped imagination. Reader discretion is advised. Check out the tags to get an understanding of what is involved and if you don't like the subject matter, please move onto another story.

=================

Chp 1.

"I AM GOING TO BLOWWW! I CAN'T HOLD OUT!!" Chad bellowed.

"ALL OVER MY TITS!! CHAD!!" Angie cried.

"ARGHHHH" Chad glances down as his wife dismounts from riding him cowgirl style and wraps her huge tits around Chad's member and starts pumping his cock. Chad explodes all over her tits, propped up with Angie's assistance. He admires the aftermath and he can't believe how lucky he has been in nabbing Angie Griffin. Angie collapses next to him trying desperately to catch her breath.

Chad and Angie have been together for 15 years. In that time they have branched out into the world wide web. They got their start shooting parody music videos of popular songs. Now the world knows Angie from her numerous cosplay picture sets and video shorts. Chad is still known, but more so from their earlier team ups. He is now the man behind the camera, collaborates with Angie for upcoming sets and helps run her social media. If you are not aware of who Angie Griffin is, she is 38 and 5'7'' and 150 lbs, naturally a brunette, but has photo sets where her hair is every color of the rainbow. The finest set of natural 36E tits that god himself has ever made and an ass that Sir Mix A Lot would appreciate. Her legs are long and her booty has been getting bigger and bigger as the years go by. Her best qualities though (besides the most sought-after pair of tits on the internet... and that is saying a lot) are her huge doe eyes and girl next door personality.

Though Chad considers himself the luckiest man on earth, he, like all men, are greedy. He has always had his eye on Angie's best friend Courtney. Courtney has an athletic build, 5'4'' and 115 lb. She is a natural blond. Busty and firm and wears a DD bra. She has always taken care of herself, she has an exhausting work out regime. Angie sometimes wonders if she spends more time at the gym then at home. Every high school has the "Courtney" archetype. She was a cheerleader for her high school football team and from what Chad understood from the stories she would tell, had quite a number of boyfriends from High School. She is on her 2nd marriage and has been married for 3 years to Herb. Chad has tried to quiz Angie in the past about Courtney's past exploits, but Angie has always told him that girl nights are like Vegas, what happens at girl nights stay at girls nights.

"So did you ask her?" Chad asks Angie eagerly.

"No, not yet, I am a little scared, what happens if I ask and it ruins our relationship? Both our marriage and my best friend. I couldn't stand losing my best friend like this and if word ever got out. It would be scandalous," Angie replied.

"You know I love you, and I do not want to pressure you. I know that you find her attractive and her husband won't mind. All in your time. You know I have always wanted a threesome, we are getting older and I don't want to look back at life and have regrets," Chad replied.

Chad has been asking Angie for years if she would ever consider a threesome with Courtney. Initially Chad just played it off as a joke. Then it got more and more serious. Chad later found out that Courtney and Herb invited another girl to their bedroom. That was a one time event though, but Chad knew that there was a possibility. Eventually Angie admitted that she did find Courtney cute, and has always been a bit attracted to her. However, she did not want to get Chad's hope up.

Angie knew that Courtney had a rather, "unconventional" marriage and she would tell Angie all about her exploits. The thing that Angie did not understand was that her husband knew everything. It would not be unusual for Courtney and Herb to go to the bar or restaurant or concert and Courtney would leave with a male or female stranger that she would spend the night or weekend with. She would always come home and tell Herb every single detail. Then call or text Angie. Angie liked giggling with her friend about the events.

Angie didn't really know how to react when she first found out, it seemed odd to her, but if her and Herb were happy with it, why wouldn't she want her best friend to be happy. Personally she had several different feelings about it. Part disgust, but she always had to ask for more and more details. The idea confused, but excited Angie, how could Courtney's husband be OK with this? What was wrong with him? Chad only knew of a single encounter, but had no idea of their special arrangement, nor did Angie want him to know. He just knew that she liked to sleep around when she was single, and the odd detail would slip when they were all spending time together.

"Courtney is coming over tomorrow afternoon, I will think about it," Angie said to Chad, hoping to end this line of questioning.

"OK, I have meetings setup all day tomorrow. I have a great idea for your next set, but I want to look around for ideas, I will text you with updates." Chad said, with that he gave her a kiss on the cheek, rolled over and went to sleep.

==================

Chp 2.

"Yo bitch where are you!!" Courtney bellowed as she walked into the house without knocking. She walked straight for the backyard knowing where Angie would be.

"Just out back by the pool come on around," Angie answered back.

"Hey honey, how are you doing! My god you look hotter every timeI see you, god, is that a new swimsuit?" Courtney giggled as she walked into the backyard and saw Angie laying in a lawn chair getting some sun. It had been particularly hot that June, even for California. Angie was trying to balance the sun with her complexion and her next cosplay she was thinking of. She was wearing a bright red top, strapless, which had a custom made shelf for Angie's specific figure and a white thong to complete the outfit. The top was low cut and did not really leave a lot to the imagination. Angie was wearing her hair down and was just applying more suntan lotion as Courtney arrived. She didn't want to leave too many tan lines.

"Jesus Courtney, I think you added an extra set to your six pack, wow. You are still in amazing shape!". Courtney took off her sundress to reveal a bright yellow 2 piece bikini. Which perfectly showed off her perfect figure. She always said if you got it flaunt it, and this bikini was definitely doing the job.

"So what's new? How is Chad and the business?" Courtney inquired as she pulled up a lawn chair and put on some suntan lotion.

"Everything is great Courtney, just great..." Angie replied, but trailed off at the end, perking her friends interest.

"Liar! Come on Angie I have known you for years, what's wrong," Courtney asked.

"Well last night Chad and I had just finished..." Angie began, but was interrupted by an aggressive grunt coming from the next yard over. Both girls looked over in the direction of the grunt and sawA man working out, but she wasn't sure she recognized him. The neighbors had 1 son and he was at college, or so she thought. Angie didn't notice when she first got out to the pool that he was working out on the patio. From the girls vantage point on the lawn chairs you could make out a perfect view of the neighbors full patio. A second later she realized it was Jake Grant. Jake is the little nerdy kid from next door, but he didn't look like how she remembered him. It looked like there were enough weights on that patio that would make a gym owner jealous. Jake must have just come back from school for the summer as he was living in the dorms since fall. She had always been friendly with her neighbors and had bbq's and pool parties often. Jake was always shy and when he would gather the courage to talk to her he would talk more to her chest than her face. She thought it was kinda cute.

The whole neighborhood knew about her career and encouraged it. When they first found out, it was awkward, but after a bit of time it was no different if she was an accountant or lawyer or working at a grocery store, it was just work.

Jake and his family were the only African American family in the neighborhood. The other neighbors weren't all that welcoming when they first moved in, but after a few years everyone warmed up to them, especially when Mr. Grant would bring out his BBQ, they were originally from Nashville, and one thing about people from Nashville is that they know how to BBQ those Ribs. The last time she saw Jake he was skinny as a bean pole, tall at 6'5''. He always had that geek look to him, he had no sense of style or confidence and she doubted he had much luck in the girlfriend department either. However, it looks like the time away at college has really helped develop his... everything. He was no longer the skinny nerd boy that she knew just last year, it looks like he grew up, and from what she saw grew out. There was a different attitude even from how he walked over towards the fence that separated their yards.

"Ang, why didn't you tell me about him before? Wow," Courtney snickered in a hushed tone to Angie and both girls gave a little giggle.

"Hey Ms. G how are you doing?" Jake said in a very low bass tone.

"Oh wow Jake, is that really you? I barely recognize the face, and your voice! Where did the little Jake go?!?!?!?! I haven't seen you in so long," Angie replied.Courtney could hardly keep her excitement hidden.

"Well Ang aren't you going to introduce me to your neighbor?" Courtney said with a smile on her face and the look in her eye of a predator eyeing her next victim.

"Courtney, this is Jake, he just came back from College, he is 19 and my NEIGHBOR. So calm down," Angie said the last part quietly trying to not be so obvious that Jake would notice. Jake just nodded his head and added his huge smile.

"Well, Jake, how do you do? I can't believe that Ang has been living next to you for all this time and has not mentioned you once. I hope Ang doesn't think that she can keep you all to herself," Courtney said, doing her best to bring her chest forward and show off what she is working with.

"Well Courtney it is very nice to meet you. I need to get back to the weights, Courtney... Ang I will let you two get back to visiting, it was really nice seeing you again, we will have to catch up sometime." Jake turned to walk back to the patio. Both girls were transfixed as they continued to watch this amazing specimen continue his work out.

"Hey Ang I would LOVE to catch up with him as well. If you know what I mean." Courtney started laughing

The rest of the afternoon continued and Angie did not bring up the idea of the threesome, she decided she did not want to discuss that with her friend, she did not want to ruin the relationship with her, but she also had to think of a way to counter Chad's request.

=================

Chp 3

Angie had been thinking all day how she could get Chad to stop asking for the threesome. As she was gazing out her back door she saw that Jake was working out again.

"God does that boy ever take a day off," she thought, then glanced over his body where his 6 pack abs answered that question. After a few moments of admiring Jake, she had an idea. She thought it was bold, but she was banking on Chad's jealousy that it would do the job. Chad had never been the jealous type, but this could push him over the edge.

Chad barged into the house with a few bags full of miscellaneous items "Hey honey,I have the greatest idea for your next set, ok hear me out. I am thinking about a real good set with Powergirl and I am thinking about green rope... like this one. You can start out in this full white swimsuit, we would need to do some alterations to it. You know, build in the boob window. Then by the end of the set you are completely tied down to the bed in this white corset piece that I found for you and blue stockings. Thoughts?" Chad asked as he dropped the bags to the ground. Angie quickly moved away from the backdoor as she didn't want Chad catching her stalking the neighbor, she was getting aroused and was a bit sidetracked.

"Umm... yeah," Angie said momentarily confused, but was quick to add to Chad's thoughts. "I mean that sounds good. Maybe we start out with Powergirl in her full outfit, I need a medium size red cape and the bob hair cut with platinum blond hair. Then as the set goes on we can have a Darkseid character that defeats Powergirl and ties her to the bed in the white corset piece. Have like a bedroom set with Darkseid and Powergirl," Angie said.

"Yeah that was kinda my thoughts as well, and throw in some hand bras... maybe we can see if i can find some Darkseid hands for the hand bra? Kinda like the Belle set," Chad added.

"God, that will set the internet on fire!!" Angie said.

"So honey, now that we have that out of the way, did you have a chance to talk it over with Courtney?" Chad asked hesitantly.

"Ok Chad, please don't get angry, but Ithink before I discuss this with Courtney, I think it would only be fair if you want a threesome with a girl... that I get a threesome... with another guy..." Angie said, both her eyes closed as she was scared and she trailed off.

Chad just looked at her and didn't know how to answer. Part of him was getting jealous that she would want another guy, is there something wrong with him? Did she have feelings for someone else? Why all of a sudden did she say this? Was he not enough for her? But not out of the question if he is asking for Courtney.

Angie opened her eyes and saw the look of concern on Chad's face. "Listen honey, I love you, and I know you love me too. I have never met anyone like you Chad, and I only see me with you in the future. But I have always had this fantasy.,.." Angie trailed off.

"W...what has been your fantasy?" Chad asked, almost afraid of the answer.

"Well you know before we got together I didn't really have a lot of boyfriends, and Courtney has always said how good black men are in bed, I want to try it before we get too old. I am worried that no one will find me attractive anymore and it would only be fair play since you want a threesome with Courtney," Angie said. She was unsure how Chad would react.

"You know Ang, I am not sure I am ok with it. I mean it is one thing to bring in a friend in our fun, but a stranger. I... I just am not sure I am comfortable with that.. Let... let me think about it," Chad said, a little shaken with what he just heard.

"It is ok, if you don't feel comfortable bringing in another guy, we have more than enough fun on our own," Angie said with a little smile on her face.

==================

Chp 4

Chad went to the back yard to gather his thoughts, he didn't know what to do. Surprisingly enough, jealousy has never been an issue for Chad, even though his wife posts pictures on the net for the world to see, he has always felt comfortable with her and secure. Now that she has asked him about bringing another guy into their bedroom, he wasn't all that sure what to do next, should he just forget about the threesome with Courtney?

Chad's thought process was interrupted as he saw a figure moving in the next yard over. He wasn't sure what he was hearing, but thought the voice sounded familiar.

"Hey Chad, Yo man, long time," Jake said from over the fence.

"Hey Jake long time, how are the folks? I didn't realize you were back." Chad looked over and recognized the voice and only saw Jake's head over the fence.

"Yeah they are fine, dad is always getting into trouble and you know mom. Loves to cook. I just got home from school. I am going to be here for a while so I set up my weights over there on the patio," Jake replied as he motioned over to his weights.

"Oh well, that's good, a little bit of exercise never hurt anyone" Chad said. He looked over at his neighbor and thought of the most evil plan. Jake was a skinny kid, maybe 150 lbs. He also knows that Jake is awkward around all women, hell before he left for school he could barely get out 2 words when Angie was around. If he wanted to nail Courtney he would want to pick the most awkward and shy guy he could find, hope that guy is a 2 pump chump then, boom he gets his threesome. There is no way that this kid would last more than 30 seconds with Angie. Chad even doubted that he would get out of his shorts once he saw Ang in her full glory. With that Chad made up his mind.

Chad walked up to the fence, looking up at Jake. "Hey Jake" Chad's voice lowered.

"I need to talk to you about something, ...so me and Angie have been together for awhile. And once a couple has been together for as long as we have, we need to find new ways to keep things... interesting in the bedroom. So we were talking and we were wondering if you would like to join us later tonight?" Chad asked with his eyebrow arched and a grin on his face.

"Oh like you want me to come over for a drink later? What time are you thinking?" Jake asked.

"Well I mean we could have a drink afterwards, but we wanted to know if you wanted to join us in our bedroom for some... activities?" Chad was being as direct as he could without drawing a picture.

Jake could not believe his ears, he had lived beside them for years and was now being invited into their bedroom. Hell he had almost developed Carpel Tunnel in his teen years watching Angie sunbath. But after his experience at college had taught him that there is a wide world out there full of many different people and kinks.

"Chad...I don't know what to say, I had no idea you guys were into that," Jake laughed nervously.

"It's ok, think about it and let me know, but don't wait too long ok?" Chad answered

"There is nothing for me to think about hell yeah I am in! When?" Jake answered back eagerly.

"I was thinking that tonight will be the perfect time to do it. At 10PM jump over the fence and meet me by the backdoor. I will come and get you," Chad added.

"Sounds good Chad, thank you so much," Jake said. As he walked away Chad could tell that Jake had changed since the last time he saw him, he was a lot wider than he remembered. Chad walked away, shrugged and couldn't wait to put his plan into action and finally get the night he has been dreaming of for years.

==================

Chp 5

As arranged, Jake was kneeling at the back door of his neighbor's house at 9:55PM. He saw Chad and Angie go into their bedroom, but hadn't seen them for a while. He didn't want to miss this opportunity. He has been dreaming of Ang's sweater puppies for years. Jake sat back and reflected, thinking that she was mostly the reason for his transformation from the skinny geek to a gym rat. He found that the bigger he got the more attention he got from the ladies. Especially the white ladies. He has had quite the adventure since he left for school and has now returned. He was going to put every "lesson" he has learned over the past year into play here, and if things go according to plan, Ang will be under his control before the end of the night.

Jake glanced at his watch again and it was 10:25PM, he was starting to think that Chad got cold feet. I mean come on, look at her, why on earth could Chad possibly want to share her with anyone. He very much understood that different relationships have different rules and what each partner is comfortable with, but who would willingly share this goddess?

Jake took another glance at his watch, 10:30PM. Ok fuck this, he couldn't believe he wasted his night on this. He would do anything to get with Ang, but he will do it his way. As Jake stood up and started walking towards his house he heard the door open. He turned around and saw Chad, dressed in some white boxer shorts and a white short sleeve undershirt.