Angie's Private Party

Story Info
Closet crosser enjoys a night of forbidden lust.
4.4k words
4.75
8.3k
13
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers

I rented a motel room out on the old highway about half a mile from the book store, it sat off the road, in an old farmhouse by a large mall where there were always closet husbands.

The room in back was basic, bed, bath, tv, heavy curtains covering the window gave me all the privacy I wanted. Here dressing in lingerie I could be the horny cock slut none of my friends knew about it was my secret.

I'd put on a bra an pantyhose my sweats and took the short walk, just thinking about how I was dressed and the gloryholes had me aroused, I couldn't wait to get in a booth.

It was around 2pm the perfect time of day, the closet husbands were on their way home to the wife or picking her up at the mall, with the ABS so close an tempting it'd be hard to resist.

Walking into the store and crossing to the counter I could feel the eyes running over me as I bought tokens and a few bottles of Locker Room and went upstairs.

The two rooms of booths, dim lighting, red an green lights above closed doors, sounds of porn and pleasure, the closet husband looking at the video selection on booth doors. Everyone knew why they were here even if they wouldn't say it.

Taking my time I did the same, but I was looking for wedding bands on a mature finger. If he was here it was to satisfy his secret desire and need for the forbidden sexual satisfaction he couldn't get from his wife. Having his attention and facing him I'd unzip my hoody showing the bra before stepping into the booth and closing the the door.

Putting my sweats on the little bench I'd wait for the light in his booth and stand against the wall in my bra an pantyhose. Knowing he was watching I'd feel that sissy rush hit my popper and slowly turn running my hands over my tuck letting him know what kind of girl I was.

As he came thru the gloryhole I'd go to my knees and gently start teasing and licking, telling him how I loved big cock and how lucky his wife was that she could suck it when ever she wanted. Then taking him into my warm mouth I'd slowly work his cock getting him close then stop to watch his hard cock spasm before licking the head and starting again. By the time I got my creamy reward he'd forgotten about the wife waiting at home.

I'd dress and wait until he left and before starting to cruse for that special closet husband. The shy quiet one that wanted a crossdressing slut more then his wife, he had a hunger she could never satisfy, he needed the forbidden raw sexual pleasures only I could give.

I'd let him see me in my bra an pantyhose, tease him hard a few times, pass a note thru the gloryhole and go, leaving him unsatisfied, hard, excited and horny.

I'd written, ''If you want to fuck a horny crossdressing cum slut call after seven, I'll be waiting for your cock, Angie'' followed by the motel number, my room and a lipstick kiss.

I'd suck a few cocks, leave a note or two and go back to the motel and get ready while I waited for the phone to ring, which it always did. The room was ready, bed stripped to a single sheet, red lighting, curtains closed from prying eyes, mirror showing the bed and sprinkled perfume for the whorish scent. On the night stand poppers and lube.

After taking a shower and shaving my body smooth an clean I did my makeup, toner, eye shadow, lashes, lipliner, glossy red lipstick and my brown shoulder length wig. I liked the trampy cd look, the girl in the backroom of the adult cinema that never said no to the next cock.

A sexy red and black corset with garters, the underwire b cups were perfect for my flesh like breasts forms, it held them tight showing a hint of nipple and cleavage, the matching panties gave the perfect tuck. The dark stockings and heels giving my legs a sexy shape a white silky mid-thigh robe, and there she was Angie the perfect cum slut.

****************************************************************

Sitting there sipping a vodka anxiously waiting for the phone, getting hornier by the minute, I really needed a cock in me.

It was just past 7 when the he called, ''Hello,'' there was a pause then a quivering voice, ''is this Angie,'' he sounded unsure about calling, ''you gave me this note, and I was wondering if your.''

It was the shy quiet husband, he'd gotten so excited it only took a minute before the taste of sweet cum filled my mouth, he left before I could swallow. He was exactly the closet husband I needed tonight.

The way he hurried from the store not wanting anyone to see him here, he had to be keeping a secret from his wife, friends, and neighbors, no one knew of his forbidden lusts.

In my sexiest voice, ''I hoped you'd call, do you want come over, I'm really horny and wearing my sexiest lingerie tonight,'' giving him time to imagine me waiting in a motel. ''Did you like me sucking your cock, if you come over I promise to be a naughty girl, will be alone in a motel room, are you horny baby.''

He said it would be 20 min. and asked if wanted anything to drink, telling him I had vodka, poppers, and the only thing missing was his cock.

Knowing he was on his way I sprinkled perfume, fixed myself in the mirror and slipped in my favorite 3 inch plug, making sure keep me aroused and ready for him.

Peeking from behind the heavy drapes I watched as he backed into the dim lit guest space, nervously looking around before quickly coming to the door and quietly tapping. Standing behind the door away from curious eyes I opened it just enough for him to slip inside and locked us in, turning to face him I noticed the bag he was carrying.

It was easy to see he was nervous, standing there almost frozen his eyes running over me, then with a quiver in his voice. ''I'm Joe,'' pausing and looking around, ''if you want to change your mind it's okay,''

Giving him a smile I crossed over an stood toe to toe and reached down fondling his heavy bulge, ''Why would I change my mind Joe, you know what I want,'' and I kissed his ear.

I sat in the chair crossing my legs letting the robe open to show off my stockings and garter, pouring a drink I offered him one at sat back. Feeling my plug I couldn't help slowly rocking as horny as I was getting.

''It'll help you relax, there's no rush unless your in a hurry,'' opening the robe, ''are you in a hurry Joe.'' Sitting there in my red a black corset, crossing my legs I held out his drink.

I could feel a tremble in his hand as he took the glass and downed it before sitting in the facing chair, pouring another he took a few sips and began to relax and get comfortable.

''No there's no hurry, my wife is at her sisters,'' taking another sip, ''and after the bookstore and the note, well that's why I called.''

Leaning closer and gently rubbing his growing bulge, ''We both no why you called Joe, relax and get out of these,'' tugging his buckle, ''no one will know our secret.''

As Joe began stripping I inhaled my popper and drifted off into that world of sexual

euphoria and lustful arousal I became Angie, the slutty crossdresser, his forbidden desire. I began posing and teasing, my movements and mannerisms feminine almost cat like, running my hands up my thighs, over the corset with my fake breasts, slowly becoming a little more graphic.

Joe sat there with the popper fondling his heavy hanging seven inches watching my every move. Alone in a motel room with a horny crossdresser, no wife or friends to discover his secret, he could finely satisfy his true sexual hunger and get the satisfaction needed for to long.

Standing between his legs, leaning down kissing his ear, ''I know what you need,'' turning straddling his legs lowering myself into his lap, ''relax let me take care of everything.''

As I lightly began grinding the feel of his cock brushing across my panties sent a rush thru me that made my rosebud spasm and clit tingle in a wave of pleasure only a sissy knows.

Joe handed me the locker room and as I melted back into his lap his hands began slowly roving over my stockings and bare inner thighs, teasingly stopping before brushing my tucked clit. As I leaned against him his hands moved up the corset fondling my life like breasts as he whispered into my ear.

''Your so sexy in your lingerie I could fuck you all night,'' he pulled me tight against his crotch and growing erection, '' show me how much you like that cock.''

Joe was becoming that horny closet husband I met at the gloryhole but now alone in the room, his inhibitions gone he slipped into the taboo world of raw sexual pleasure. He was no longer thinking of his wife all he cared about now was having me and all I wanted was his hard cock.

''Does baby want his cock sucked,'' slipping between his legs and fondling him I licked it's length rubbing it over my face before slowly taking him into my warm mouth.

Remembering how fast he came in the bookstore I took my time working him nice an slow, pausing to let him calm, I wanted to enjoy this knowing his wife couldn't suck like I could. Getting him close I'd sit back with a popper and watch his cock jump, give him a sexy smile and start again. Knowing how to keep a cock hard until I wanted to taste it's cum came with a lot practice.

**************************

As friends were discovering girls my attractions went the other direction so meeting someone at that time made it special. The following years I blended into the background knowing I had a secret to keep and it wasn't just me. There was a friends basement in the afternoon, the locker room at the club pool, or a weekend camping.

By my junior year we knew who we were and began to enjoy the freedom and privacy that comes with age, with a feminine side blossoming the girlfriend in me came out.

The bathroom after gym, the dark auditorium between classes, I would always find time and became known not to say no. The days I'd cut senior year with friends, alone safe in a house, they'd open the moms and sisters draws for me and we'd play.

One day feeding the neighbors cat the urges strong and thinking I'd be alone it was to hard to resist. Prancing around the bedroom in the wife's bra, panties an pantyhose, lost in the mirror I never saw him come in. At first I thought he was going to tell but then he rubbed his growing bulge and never mentioned it again.

Then my first gloryhole, locked in the dark booth, video playing, the sounds of pleasure, inhaling poppers, working the anon cock hanging thru the wall, the taste of sweet cum.

The downtown bathhouse, I'd pack a sissy bag rent my cube and spend the night in lingerie with my poppers, vodka and become the anon cum slut I hid deep inside.

Sex was all I thought about it didn't matter where I was there was always a gloryhole, adult cinema, a mall bathroom or dressing room, the dark bar, there was always a cock for me.

*******************************

The way Joe was looking at me, keeping the popper under our noses I knew his wife never mouth fucked him, every time I took him deep his body tensed and he pushed me down. I hold him and swallow letting him feel the contractions of my throat, then feeling his cock pulse I'd back off and see his face begging for more.

That look always made me feel like a naughty cock whore, dressed in sexy lingerie wig and make, teasing a horny husband that wanted to fuck me instead of his wife, aroused me to no end.

Standing I backed to the bed, sitting on the edge I opened my legs and slowly ran my hands over the stockings and brushed my tuck before pulling the panties aside and taking out my plug.

''Come on Joe,'' teasing myself, ''you know you want to, no one will know,'' as I leaned back he crawled across the floor and knelt between my legs.

Holding a popper I wrapped my legs around Joe, as he kissed my soft clit I pulled my knees to my chest letting his tongue find my rosebud. Leaning back I closed my eyes while Joe rimmed and ate my boy pussy as if I was a women, something his wife would never let him do. I laid there watching in the mirror as he stroked himself and ate me in his popper fueled lust, it was time to get him off.

Pulling away and moving up on the bed I took off the panties and spread my legs wide popper in hand, almost begging, ''Fuck me Joe, fuck your little cum slut, give me that hard cock baby.''

Watching Joe move between my legs inhaling his popper, the glazed look in his eyes, I knew we were both thinking of one thing, how good it'll feel fucking my boy pussy.

I couldn't take my eyes off his cock, rock hard, swollen and stiff, a flesh spear of pleasure it's mushroom head inches from penetrating me. After the plug and the way he ate my pussy I was ready.

As he tickled my rosebud I wrapped my stockinged legs around Joe and thrust my hip driving his hard cock deep inside me. I held Joe without moving letting him feel the warmth of my pussy as it caressed his firm seven inches, giving him a minute to calm before letting him go.

Laying there I closed my eyes wanting to feel every inch of Joes cock slowly slip out of me, it'd been a while and I wasn't going to rush, I needed to be fucked.

''You like that baby, it feels good doesn't,'' tightening on his cock, ''so warm and tight,'' my legs brushing his side, ''go ahead fuck me like a whore, give me that cock I'm not your wife.'' Holding a popper to his nose I wrapped my legs around him pulling Joe tight against me, ''It's just us, she'll never know.''

I saw the look on his face change into raw sexual hunger as he raised up and drove his cock deep into me, " Is this what you want,'' grinding hard making sure I felt all seven inches.

"Yea baby that's what I need,'' grabbing his ass I ground back hard, ''fuck this slut, give me that cock.''

Joe reached under my legs lifting them to his shoulders as he moved on top of me driving his cock as deep as he could and slowly rocked side to side. I was finely getting what I needed, but I wanted more once I felt a cock in me the real Angie came out. I knew my closet husbands, they could only fuck their wives for so long before giving into to there real sexual desire, a girl with a cock, the best of both worlds.

''You like fucking my boy pussy don't you Joe,'' thrusting my hips against him, ''feels good doesn't it, not like your wife's pussy.'' The more I talked about his wife the harder he drove his cock into me.

The way Joe was fucking me, deep slow strokes, eyes closed, he was taking his time getting himself close then backing off trying to last, he wanted to cum but fucking me felt to good. I knew what he needed.

Crawling out from under I laid on my stomach and looked back as inhaled his popper, ''Your wife wont let you fuck her like this will she,'' and I spread my cheeks.

As he slipped his cock in me I hit a popper, ''Take your time baby, you know how much I love your big hard cock in my pussy.'' Closing my eyes I laid there as Joe fucked my hungry pussy, long slow deep strokes letting me feel every inch as he ground against my cheeks.

Pressed against the bed every stroke aroused my growing clit, I laid there like a popper whore letting him use me as his cum dump. I was getting what I wanted, dressed as Angie in her lingerie an wig, getting fucked like a slut by a horny husband wishing I was his wife.

Joe was getting close, his strokes getting harder, pressing against my cheeks trying to go deeper, his cock throbbing he grabbed my hips and pulled me tight driving as deep as he could. His body tense and quivering, a loud gasp and he was there.

I felt his cock throb and pulse as it pumped spurt after spurt of his thick warm cum deep into my spasming boy pussy. Pushing back I held him between clinched cheeks and jerked my aroused clit, I loved the feel of a satisfied husband in me when I'd cum.

We laid there catching our breath, Joe still in me when the phone rang startling us both, at first Joe jumped back for a second as if he been caught, then realized it was just the room phone.

I couldn't believe the timing I really wanted to make Joe cum again, something I'm sure his wife never did.

As he sat next to me I softly fondled him and answered the phone in my fem voice holding so he could hear.

''Hello,'' smiling at Joe, ''this is Angie.''

''Um, I found a note and was wondering if your,'' he sounded unsure about what to say so I helped him.

''Is it from the booth at the bookstore,'' a shy yes, "did you like the videos, I bet your horny aren't you.'' I could feel Joe getting excited in my hand. ''Where are you now, close.''

''At the bookstore, the phone by the bathroom, I thought if you still want to see someone, maybe I could,'' a pause an quiver, ''you know, fuck you.''

"I always want to fuck, I'm really horny right now, hang on a minute,'' asking joe if he'd stay, ''give me 15min and come over, get a popper and watch another video, but remember I'm waiting.''

Tonight was going better then imagined, Joe cum still fresh and dripping I slipped my plug back home, ''I'm glad you staying, have a drink while I freshen myself.''

A quick t-n-a in the bathroom, this time my make up heavy and slutty, now my lingerie, going back to the room Joe was holding the bag he'd brought, I'd forgotten about it.

''Would you wear these, I'm giving them to my wife, the wigs hers,'' he seed nervous about asking but it really excited me, ''it should fit.''

''Let's see what we have,'' emptying the bag on the bed there was it was a black lacy crotch-less body stocking and blond wig and a small bottle of her perfume. Thinking about his wife wearing them and seeing how hard his cock had gotten, I put them on.

I loved the feel of it, soft an silky, covering myself in the body stocking gave me that special sissy feeling, it even had small lacy cups perfect for the breast forms. It gave me a smooth sex, so feminine appeal.

Looking in a mirror the stocking, blonde wig, blue eye shadow, red lips, clit hanging, ass exposed, it was the perfect outfit for a spit roast and for Joe to think about when he fucks his wife in it.

As Joe sat at the small table with his vodka watching me as I gave the room a quick makeover stripping the bed to a single sheet, and sprinkled her perfume around the bed. The way he was fondling his hanging cock I could only imagine what Joe was thinking.

Hearing the car I peeked thru the drapes, he was around 40, average looking and driving a mini van, he had dad written all over him, another horny closet husband sneaking out.

He looked around and came to the door, opening it he looked back as I quickly closed and locked it. Seeing me standing there in the body stocking and Joe naked at the table drinking vodka I saw that look in his eyes.

Standing by him and rubbing his already heavy cock, ''I like that, get comfortable meet Joe,'' undoing his pants and letting them drop I went to my knees, ''we're all friends here, Bob.''

Bob had a great cock, 8 inches, mushroom head, the large veined shaft, just the feel of it getting hard in my mouth made me want it in me, it has to feel really good.

I had to force myself to back off.

After stripping he sat with Joe and had a vodka as I did my little dance in front of them, posing and teasing, giving quick lap dances letting then feel the silky stocking against their bodies.

I could see the arousal in Joe as he did poppers and watched me and Bob. Knowing he was imagine his wife I turned and slid between Bobs legs and worked his hard cock just a foot away.

When Bob got close I'd suck Joe, back and forth making sure neither of them came. There was no rush, both of them relaxed from vodka and doing poppers, they weren't going anywhere.

I hadn't felt so much like a slut in a while, two husbands wanting to fuck, me horny as hell, all I wanted was cock and cum. I wanted them to use me for their cum dump until their cocks drained and they'd gotten the satisfaction their wives couldn't give them.

For the next few hours I was rimmed, spit roasted, fucked, on my back, stomach, hands an knees, I was their ragdoll. They'd cum in my mouth and it'd run from my lips swallowing as much as I could, wiping my chin and smiling. The feel of throbbing cocks pumping spurt after spurt of warm cum into my boy pussy just made me want more.

KathyXX
KathyXX
150 Followers
12