Angry Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While in the bus Juanita texted me and said that when I got to her home I should ask one of the workmen where Auntie is. The men were working on the bottom flat. She said she'd already told them to tell me that she was upstairs. It was my first visit to her home. She directed me how to find the room she was in when I climbed the stairs. It was a guest room.

I pushed open the blue door and there was my thick milky-white lover sitting propped up with her back against pillows, bracing the bed head. She was sitting with one leg spread wide to the side and the other foot tucked under the upper thigh of the spread leg. Like mommy earlier, she was wearing a half slip. One side was pulled up over one of her long-shaped B-cup breasts. The other was seductively exposed. The bottom of the wine colored silk slip was bunched around her fleshy belly. She was very thick, maybe a little fat. I could see, between the thick thighs, a glimpse of matching wine lace panties covering her massive bump snugly. Her reddish-brown hair was combed loose, down past her cheeks some resting on her shoulders and some, her upper back.

She had a glass of wine in her hand and her round, dimpled cheeked face was smiling sweetly, her grey eyes twinkling. She downed half of the wine and handed me the glass. I finished it off. That was only my second drink of alcohol, ever. The first was on the night when I fucked Juanita at the party. After going back into the house, I'd grabbed a celebratory beer, making sure that mommy did not see me.

"I'm sorry I'm late, I got into a little argument with mom just as I was leaving," I said, apologetically.

"I know, she called me ... she said I have nothing to worry about from her, but that we should be careful ... you'll be starting work at the shop from next Monday, so if people see you buying stuff they won't think you're into thieving ... even though you'll be earning a salary, I'll still be giving you some money ... I want to keep my baby happy and satisfied like he does me."

For a moment I went cold. I hadn't thought that mom would let on about knowing what was going on between me and Juanita. I wondered if she'd also mentioned our indiscretion, but then I realized that mommy wouldn't be so crazy to tell her about what had happened between us.

As I looked between those thick/fat thighs I felt my cock stretch out, tenting the shorts. I wasn't wearing briefs. The night when Juanita and I first fucked, I hadn't been wearing briefs under my jeans, something I did occasionally just for the fun of it. She had felt it while we were dancing and bluntly asked me If I wasn't wearing briefs. When I said no, she nearly made my heart stop when she said she wanted to check, and if there was somewhere we could go, suggesting the back yard, without waiting for a reply. And that was how I lost my cherry to the sweet lady.

"Okay, now come and give this old girl the satisfaction she's grown used to ... Oh how I love this long hard cock," she said, reaching in and freeing my boner after unzipping my shorts.

The almost milky white flesh was glowing red from sexual heat.

"I want to suck him through the fly just like I did that first night ... you were wicked, you know, dancing with the ladies without any briefs on," she said, laughing.

I took off my T shirt as she was bending over to take my cock into her mouth. I was still standing at the side of the bed. As Juanita sucked passionately on the swollen head of my cock, I raised one foot and put it onto the bed, letting my toes slide between her fat thighs. I wriggled my toes in her wet crotch, and after a while, managed to move the panty leg aside with my toes and slip them into the slash of her fat vulva. She rolled her hips, smashing her pussy against the probing toes.

She slid off the bed and stood on the floor facing the bed. She bent over, elbows on the mattress, super thick legs spread wide. I spread the cheeks, looking into to the deep crack admiringly. I slipped to my knees and going deep under her, between the fleshy thighs, began tonguing her pussy, making her moan with pleasure. I licked and sucked till she was wriggling with longing for my cock. I stood up and sent the hard fuck stick past the massive cheeks and into the wet hole of her pulsing pussy.

"Oh fuck ... yes, yes Darren, fill me up baba, fill up this old pussy."

"You're not old, Juanita, you're young and beautiful, and so fucking thick, you're like a nice sponge cake," I said, meaning it.

"Oh my fucking god, Darren, what are you doing to me ... oh fuck, fuck , fuck ... shit, you're so sweet. Fuck me, baby boy," she cried, wriggling and bouncing her ass furiously.

I pressed my fingers onto the reddish white flesh, sinking them deep and hard, the way I knew she liked, enjoying the feel of her thickness in my hands.

"Oh gawd, yes ... Ooooooooooh!

I held her tight and rammed my long cock into the appreciative pussy. She bucked like a wild filly, trying to unseat her maiden rider. But I knew she didn't want me off or out of her. I leaned over and putting my hands under her, began feeling up her long tipped white bubbies. I ground hard into her, causing her to grunt, and then hiss. Suddenly, she went:

"Aah aah aah aah, aah," and started cumming, her body a flushing wine red. The reddest spot being where my fingers had sunk into her big ass cheeks. I did not stop my pounding, even as she was trembling. I continued poking the fat pussy until I felt my dam crack and then start to break. She spun around, dislodging me and falling to her fat knees took my cock into her pouty-lipped, small, round mouth, like she'd did that first time. I gave a couple of thrusts as she squeezed my balls and the dam broke completely, sending hot young cream into her mouth and down her throat.

I lay on the bed sipping my third ever drink. Juanita had poured me some more wine from the bottle she took out of a mini refrigerator in the room.

"I like this, Juani, I can sip on this all day," I said, hoping she'd respond in the way I wanted.

She did. Giggling, she said, "Well my little man, your wish, is my command. I have another bottle in the kitchen, I'll let you take it with you when you're leaving ... but for now, let's sip on each other."

She poured wine onto my pecs and went to work licking and nibbling and sucking them thirstily. The same was done all along my stomach and then my cock and balls, showing no concern for the bed sheet. She even doused my toes and sucked the wine off them. Then she lay on her back and said:

"Your turn."

I took the bottle and went straight for her fat, clean shaven pussy, soaking it liberally, and tongue lashing it without reservation; treating it like a long awaited adventure, finally achieved. I then moved to checking out everything, every hill, every valley, every pond and flower. I drank from every spring and tasted every fruit on the front of her body. Then I turned her over and poured the sweet, heady stuff into the deep fissure and like a mad man went about taking it back out. She wriggled and bucked, and did not give me the chance to get to other parts of her luscious rear. She jumped up and pushed me over onto my back. With her thick back to me, she straddled my mid-section and sat down with all her weight on my hard reddened boner, letting it travel up and into her stomach area, making her yelp.

She placed her hands on my shin and began riding me furiously. I watched with amazed eyes as her broad, fleshy backside rose and fell, and the cock that split the chubby lips, played hide go seek, disappearing and reappearing in her creaming pussy. She remained like that, riding hard and long, while I toyed with her big batty cheeks or sometimes lifted my torso up and cupped her swinging bubbies, massaging them and tweaking the long, hard little pips of nipples. She came with a loud groan and fell off me onto her back, her fat legs kicking in the air like a child doing an imaginary bicycle ride.

When I mounted her again, I also rode long, bouncing merrily on the fleshy belly as I probed between the thick thighs, but without reaching the finish line. Close to an hour later, we aborted the event because we wanted to be extra careful; there was always the possibility that husband and son might return home earlier than expected.

On my way home I bought a rose for mommy, and later cooked dinner, to save her from having to do it when she came home from work. She came home looking friskier and brighter than I'd seen her in a while. She was carrying food she'd bought for our dinner, saying she was too tired to cook.

She left to go take a bath before eating. I put away the food she'd bought into the refrigerator, and laid out the kitchen table with that which I'd prepared, placing the rose by her plate. I then put on her favorite oldies CD. When she came out of her room she was wearing a ridiculously sheer, short, and close fitting black nightie, over which was a matching, calf length lacy black wrap. But the wrap was left open, flowing around her shapely slim body. Through the nightie I could clearly see the silky white, thong panties that hugged her pussy tight resulting in a neat and alluring bump of femininity. Her long dreadlocks were piled high and neat on her head. I felt the effects of that sight in my shorts and my head, felt dizzy from overwhelming sensual arousal.

"You look lovely mommy," I said happily.

"Thank you darling ... and thanks for putting on my CD," she said, smiling shyly.

When she entered the kitchen she shrieked in delight at the layout. She hugged me tight and kissed me deeply, our tongues battling. We ate like two people eager to be finished so as to get down to more serious business, looking at each other with blushing smiles, all the while. When we finished I told her to go to the living room while I cleared up. Shortly after I joined her with the wine I'd brought home from Juanita, and a couple of glasses. Once again she shrieked delightedly, her face a bright red.

We sipped wine and danced like two old lovers. Then while we were in a tight embrace, moving, to a slow song I stopped, released her and slowly pulled the wrap off her shoulder and let it drop to the floor. I then lifted my hand and loosened her hair, letting the locks drop free. An Idea came to me, and I dropped my hands to her plump butt cheeks and lifted her off the floor. She wrapped her long legs around my waist, giggling.

"My baby has certainly gained a lot of experience in dealing with ladies in six months," she said, throwing back her head and laughing.

I walked with her out of the room and into the kitchen. Holding her up with one hand, her arms around my neck, I opened the kitchen door and carried her out into the dark. I let her down against the bare wall at the side of the house. I wanted to fuck my mommy in the standing position with her back against the wall, like I'd done with Juanita.

"There was a time when I lifted you like that and brought you outside, but never at night, nor did I place you with your back against any wall," she said, chuckling.

I slipped to my knees and pulled down the tiny panties. I sniffed at the sparsely haired pussy, enjoying the heated, musky aroma, before gently tickling the mound with long drags of my tongue. I heard her moaning softly as pleasure flowed through her body, touching nerve endings. I moved aside the long, hanging outer lips and softly licked the insides, then I stiffened my tongue and probed the pink passage. She squealed with delight as I poked her hole and nibbled on the elongated lips. Like the rest of her body, legs, nose, arms, breasts and wide mouth, her outer labia was long and were extra fleshy, like flesh hastily added on as an afterthought, by a sculpter. I pushed a middle finger up her chute and finger fucked her rapidly and she thrust back energetically.

Standing up I positioned my cock between the slim thighs, jamming against the sizable pussy lips. She reached down and guided the hard cock past the pussy lips and while kissing her passionately, I crouched and pushed up and she grunted through the kiss as I drove upward into her. I remained still in her, and with my legs, nudged her legs apart, very wide. I then lifted her arms and stretched them wide, horizontally. I pushed them back against the wall and asked her if she could keep them like that. She nodded her affirmation. Except for the spread legs, she looked like a figure on a cross. I raised both hands and covered a soft bubby with each, fingers spread wide across the tender expanse while feeling stiff nipples poke the center of my palms.

With hands on chest keeping her back firm against the wall and my pressing hips doing likewise to her butt, I leaned my upper body back and away as the lower section pounded steadily, sending hard dick back and forth in mommy's sweet hole. She whimpered and cooed, and mewed, and hissed and squealed, all in soft tones as I rode her in the cross-like position. I never knew that a woman could so easily call on a repertoire of varied sexual sounds, and let them flow in such a rapid stream continuously. However, it was stimulating to me and made me quicken my pace, lost in the heady moment and the clinging, satiny touch of pussy walls around cock.

I moved into another mode of pleasure attack by diving deep, up to the base of my meaty tool, and reaching behind her and grabbing the fluffy cheeks tight, began a hard grinding, ensuring that my lower belly, just above the cock seat, graze and grind against her clit. She lowered her hands and wrapped them around my neck as she returned grind for grind roll for roll, enjoying the friction on her clit and the feeling of being completely stuffed with the cock so deep in her. The grinding took its toll and she suddenly made a loud screech and began trembling uncontrollably. I had to hold her up to keep her from falling as the knees on the slim legs buckled.

When she was finished, I turned her around and she spread wide again and leaned forward, but instead of pressing against the wall with her hands as I had thought she was going to do, she bent all the way over and grabbed her ankles. I held her hips in a firm grip so as not to knock her over as I pumped away hard and fast, hearing my belly go thwack thwack thwack against her cute spongy ass that bounced and rippled with every thrust. She started a little wriggle, and that set me off. I fired the day-long delayed cum that never fired in Juanita during our second round that morning. She straightened up and closed her legs in while throwing back her arms to wrap me behing the neck as I bucked and squirted in her.

When we came out from behind the house, we saw our neighbor in her yard, looking over the fence. Because we had been behind a recent extension of the house to facilitate a laundry and workout room, she could not have possibly seen what we'd been doing, but I'm sure mommy's short sheer nightdress might have caused her to blink. I don't know if she made out the object in mommy's hand as her panties. Luckily the kitchen lights were turned off and we hadn't yet turned on the outside surge lights.

We both waved at the elderly lady, who was herself dressed in nightie, but modestly. Laughing, she said:

"You guys checking around too?"

"Thought we heard something outside," mommy said, laughing.

"Same here," the neighbor replied.

We disappeared into the house and closed the back door.


12