Ani & Lars Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers

"That was amazing," Colette said after a few minutes. "I liked being held down like that. Giving the control of my orgasm to Lars felt amazing."

Ani said, "it was such a surreal experience. You are my lovers, my family, my friends, but seeing you like this on the TV, like I was watching a porn scene, made it different."

"Like a voyeur, I saw the amazing bodies and the mind-blowing sexual acrobatics. At the same time, I was looking at my husband and best friend, the people I love most on this earth. It blew my mind."

"I simultaneously inhabited both the dirty porn-watching slut, and the partner in an amazing loving relationship."

They lay like this for a long while, looking at each other through the miracle of technology, all of them savoring the post-orgasmic endorphin high.

Lars was already getting hard again, his cock starting to point up into the air. Colette's hand was lazily stroking him, and Ani could see him slowly grow in her hand.

Snapping out of her reverie, Ani suddenly remembered: there were 4 boxes, and she had only opened 3 of them.

"Hey guys, I can see that you're gonna start fucking pretty soon," she said quickly. "Is there anything I need in the last box, before we start?"

"Oh, yes!" Both Lars and Colette remembered as well. "Open it! Open it!" they both said in unison.

Ani got off the bed, and picked up the last box. It was heavy. She cut the tape and opened it.

On top, there was a big bottle of 'Slippery Stuff' lube, and a dildo that looked a lot like Lars's cock. Ani quickly opened it, and gave it a quick test, sliding it in and out of her mouth a couple times, then forcing it all the way down her throat. Lars was staring at her on the screen, his mouth open...

She pulled the dildo out, smacked her lips, put it aside, and looked in the box again. There were three dark wood boxes at the bottom, of various sizes. She pulled out the first one, quickly unhooked the latch, and opened the lid.

In a bed of burgundy velvet were three 'jewel' butt plugs in increasing sizes. They were made of polished stainless steel, had a bulb shape, with about a 1.5 inch long stem at one end of the bulb. The stem ended in a flat circular plate, like a very oversized coin. The end of the plug had a faceted clear glass adornment, cut to look like a diamond.

Ani took the medium-sized plug, put it in her mouth to lube it, and got up on all fours, pointing her chocolate-brown ass straight at the camera.

She teased her ass with the plug, pushing it almost all the way in, gasping at the feeling of the cold steel against her overheated asshole, then pulling it back out, and re-applying lube, by putting it in her mouth and slathering it with spit. All the while staring straight into the camera over her shoulder, as if willing the physical distance between them to vanish.

Lars and Colette were looking at the show Ani was giving them, Colette's hand moving faster up and down Lars's cock now. Lars had also moved his hand to Colette's wet sex, and was alternately finger-banging her with his middle- and ring-fingers, and rubbing her clit with those same fingers, sticky with her warm juices.

Ani finally let the plug slide into her hungry ass. She moaned lightly. The weight of the steel increased the feeling of fullness.

The steel and glass stood out against her dark skin, and made Lars even harder. He was watching his wife performing on a TV, like a gorgeous, dark-skinned web-cam model. She teased her audience of two, wiggling her perfect round ass at them, now adorned with this single sparkling 'diamond'.

Ani sat up, and gave a double-take as the butt-plug settled itself in her bowels. She looked into the Amazon box again, and pulled out another wooden box.

This one had a glass dildo, laying on a bed of black silk. To say that it was 'ribbed for your pleasure' would be an understatement, Ani thought. There were big 'bumps' in the glass, all the way up and down this crystalline work of art.

Ani lay down on her back, facing the lights and the camera, spread her long, slender legs wide, exposing her glistening pussy, oozing with her flowing juices, and her asshole, still festooned with the jewel from the embedded butt-plug.

She slid the hard, bumpy dildo into her pussy, her breath catching at the cold temperature of the glass. She could steer this glass missile straight at her G-spot, and the nubs in the glass felt wonderful rubbing against it.

Back in Boston, Lars and Colette were not idle. As Ani watched, Lars plugged Colette's asshole with the same size plug that Ani had used. Colette was very aroused again, even after the monster orgasm she had had maybe 25 minutes earlier.

The 'diamond' in Colette's ass was red, and stood out just as much as Ani's clear one against her paler skin. It was strangely pretty to look at that colored glass adorning Colette's sweet asshole.

"Colette, you look so pretty with your, um, Butthole-jewelry," Ani said, and they all laughed.

Colette and Lars positioned themselves so Ani could see all the action, and they could see her 'solo-show' with the glass dildo.

Colette was on her right side, her right leg straight, being straddled by Lars, her left bent at the hip, her arm under her knee, holding it bent against her chest.

Lars had one hand free to move the camera if needed, and one on Colette's hip and ass, spreading her cheeks wide, exposing her wet pussy, and the pretty butt-plug.

Lars HAD to fuck Colette now. He slid all the way into her in one long, smooth movement, and immediately started a high-pace pounding rhythm, in and out of her tight, wet snatch. Colette started moaning after about a minute.

Ani was watching this, mesmerized. Lars's cock was like a machine, relentlessly, methodically moving toward release.

"Fuck her! Fuck Colette! She's your little French fucktoy!" Ani started to talk to her two lovers. "She's about to cum, I can tell, Lars. She wants you to pound her sweet cunt as hard as you can, don't you sweetie?"

"Oui... yes... Fuck... me... Lars!" Colette's words came one by one, each time Lars thrust deep inside her.

Lars was truly going like a machine now. It was as if he was in a trance, his fat, long cock driving, piston-like in and out of Colette's hot, wet hole.

"Lars, I think you want her ass, don't you?" Ani asked.

Putting this thought into his head had the desired result. The trance was broken, and Ani would get to see the thing she desired most: Lars's long, thick cock, plowing the ass of her best friend in the world. She knew Colette wanted it too.

As Ani watched, thousands of miles away, Lars eased the steel plug out of Colette's tight asshole. Ani saw Colette clawing the sheets, reaching for something off camera.

Finally successful, Colette held a 'bumpy' glass dildo in her hand. Without ceremony or any kind of caution she stuck it into her recently vacated pussy, moving it in and out, angling it up towards her clit, heightening her pleasure.

Ani had grabbed the large silicone dildo on the bed, and had started slathering it in 'Slippery Stuff'. She grabbed a pillow and put it under her ass.

Now, glass in one hand and silicone in the other, she started working them into her hungry wet holes. She experimented with going in sync, or in opposite directions. Opposite worked best.

The fat silicone dick was very close to Lars's girth, but a tiny bit shorter. It fit perfectly in her asshole, the movement of it filling her over and over again. The feeling of being filled was intoxicating.

In Boston, Lars had arranged the camera, so Ani could see his cock being swallowed by Colette's hungry rectum, and Colette working the glass dildo in and out of her tight, French fuckhole.

Colette was on her back, both her legs way back, held there by her arms, so she was fully exposed to Lars and the camera.

Lars lubed up, and plunged his huge rod into Colette's tight opening, causing her to moan loudly, and call out "Oui, Oui, encule moi. Fuck my ass, Lars. Give me that long hard cock. Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Ani was watching and mimicking what Colette was doing. A long, thick, hard cock reaming both their assholes in sync across thousands of miles, through wires and electronics; the soul of their love and lust survived the translation to ones and zeros, and back again at the other end.

Ani and Colette were in perfect sync now. Their movements were the same; the feeling of the glass rubbing against their G-spots; the rising tide of their passion, about to overflow. The fullness of the cock or dildo in their asses, rising, falling, driving the both of them closer and closer to a crescendo.

"Fuck me! Fuck me in the ass!" they both shouted in unison. Lars started moving faster in and out, immediately mirrored by Ani's hand. She didn't even have to concentrate on following their lead anymore. She could just watch these two beautiful creatures in their animal, sexual essence, and she was one with them, mirroring their every move.

The girls were both close to cumming. Lars's assault on their asses had done its work, and the glass dildos were rubbing everything just right.

They started a crazy, synchronized orgasm. Their eyes rolled back in their heads, glass dildos frantically moving in and out, rubbing those G-spots. Lars kept his pace, rhythmically, urgently, without relenting; hard, long strokes in and out of their asses (Ani's by Silicone proxy.)

Both the girls gave a loud guttural scream, as the orgasm started. Their groins convulsed, they pulled out the glass dildo, and a forceful stream of clear cum emitted from both pussies. They stuck the glass toy back in, again hitting the G-Spot, pulled out, and another impressive squirt left their pussies.

Two more times they performed the same ritual. Glass dildo in, at just the right angle. Pull out, followed by a stream of ejaculate. Lars's abdomen was soaked, as were the sheets in Ani's bed.

Both girls dropped the glass dildo, as their muscles relaxed.

Ani, however, kept up the unceasing pace of the dildo in her ass, controlled by Lars's thrusts.

Lars looked down at Colette, and up at the screen with Ani on it. His eyes switched rapidly back and forth between the two amazing women in his life, and his orgasm hit him like a freight train.

He pulled out, and immediately long streams of cum spurted out of his cock; thick ropes of creamy, warm semen landing on Colette.

On her beautiful face, onto her pink, wet, outstretched tongue.

Into her beautiful blonde mane, streaks of white, thick, delicious cum.

On her chest, her beautiful breasts and nipples got a warm, gooey load.

As the pressure in his balls diminished, he came on her firm, flat belly, and finally spurted out two more squirts onto her smooth depilated pubic area.

He was still holding the camera at his eye level, looking down at Colette's cum-covered body. So sexy. So beautiful.

Then his eyes moved to the TV, where Ani was gently sucking the silicone dildo that had been in her ass.

Ani was sucking the fat dildo, as a sort of consolation prize for not getting covered in cum. She loved the feeling of Lars filling her mouth or covering her face with his salty, sweet evidence of their love-making.

Lars laid down next to Colette, and pointed the camera down at their faces from arms length.

"Wow!" they all said in unison.

"It was like we were all three in sync with each other," Ani said. "It was amazing. It was like I was you Colette, feeling your sensations and love."

"Exactement!" exclaimed Colette. "I felt the same, as if I was you, transported to Seattle. It was blowing my mind."

Colette was picking up Lars's cum with her fingers, and relishing the taste of it as she gobbled it up. Lars was helping her, picking up globs, and feeding them to her.

Ani wanted some cum too. "Hey, guys," she started. "What would you say if I invited the night-receptionist up here for a semen-delivery?"

"I would leave the camera running, so you could enjoy it and turn off the TV, so he wouldn't be freaked out by you creeps watching us.

They all laughed.

"Sounds like a hot idea," Lars said.

"Yes, I like it too," Colette added. "Is he cute?"

"Very cute," Ani replied.

"I'm hungry, and I think I should shower before I have a gentleman caller here," Ani said, giggling. "Oh, and I need to change the sheets too."

"Okay," Lars said. "I want to shower too, and I need to prep some work stuff for Monday. Ping us when you are cleaned up and fed. Love you, sweetie."

"Bye, lover," Colette added. "See you soon, cherie."

"MWUAH!" Ani blew them a kiss, and hung up the Skype call.

She quickly changed the sheets on the bed, and jumped in the shower. As the hot water was splashing onto her, she started thinking about what she would tell Andy.

She knew he was interested in her, because of the looks he had given her earlier, and how embarrassed he had been when he had stumbled onto her panties.

And there was no question that he was a good-looking man. Early 20s she thought, about 6 feet tall, broad shoulders, short dark hair, and the bronze skin and features of some melange of south-Asian heritage. A strong jaw, deep-set dark eyes and a smallish mouth with straight white teeth.

She pushed the thought of how to seduce him to the background, so she could finish her shower. She got out, dried off, did a quick blow-dry of her hair, so it wouldn't be a total mess tomorrow.

She picked out what to wear for Andy. She went for simple. No need to overdress for this kind of an occasion: Totally commando, ie. no underwear of any kind, a pair of pink, almost see-through low-rise yoga pants, and a tight, white cropped tee that showed off her chocolate-gold abs.

A quick dinner of Soba Noodles in broth, and a poached egg got Ani ready for action.

She moved the laptop to the living room, and called Lars and Colette on Skype.

Then she called the front desk. Andy answered right away: "Are you ready for me to come and get the boxes?"

"Yes, can you come up now?" Ani asked.

"Sure. No one here but you tonight. Everyone else went home, so I'm all yours," Andy said jokingly.

"Okay, great! See you in a bit." Ani hung up and giggled. "I'm the only one in the whole complex, so I have him all to myself... Mwuahahahahaha! My plan is coming together perfectly," Ani said in her best B-Movie villain impression.

Lars and Colette laughed with Ani.

Two minutes later there was a knock at the door. Ani saw Colette's hand waving at her, and then the laptop screen went blank.

Andy was outside, adjusting his tie. He did a double-take when Ani opened the door.

His eyes darted all over her body, and he had a hard time keeping himself from looking at her almost see-through low-rise pants, stretched over her perfectly proportioned hips and legs, up to her bare chocolate midriff, and her D-Cup breasts, straining against the tight t-shirt, hard nipples pointing straight at him.

"Hi Andy, come on in," Ani said with a smile.

He went inside, and asked "Where are the boxes?"

"Andy," Ani said with her prettiest smile on her face. "I wanted to talk to you about something. Sit down for a minute, won't you?"

"Um, okay. What's up?"

He was nervous, Ani could tell. He licked his lips several times, and sighed shallowly as he sat down.

"Don't worry," Ani reassured him. "Nothing bad. You're not in trouble."

"You know I was planning on going home to Boston today, right?"

"Yes, but everything over there is snowed in," Andy said.

"Yeah, and now I'm stuck here in Seattle for the weekend, with nothing to do. I know this will seem forward, but I wanted to ask you if you wanted to have sex with me, now. Tonight."

Andy's eyebrows shot up in surprise, and he immediately blushed.

Before he could say anything, Ani said "I know you've been looking at me, practically undressing me with your eyes. And you're a very handsome man, too. I have noticed. You look great in those suits you wear."

"But you're married!" Andy said. I see your ring, and I've forwarded calls from Mr. Nygard to you."

"Lars and I have an open marriage, Andy. He's totally Okay with me having some fun while I'm stuck here by myself."

"That's easy to say. How do I know that you're not just cheating on him? I won't be a part of something like that," said Andy, showing some real backbone. He wasn't just going to take her word for it. Ani liked that. He was clearly taken with her, but not to the point of giving up on his principles.

Ani could see that Andy would leave if she didn't convince him. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed that the Skype call was silently disconnected.

"Okay," she said. "Let's call Lars. What do you think? Would that convince you?"

"Really?" Andy said, again surprised. "I guess. I'm a little uncomfortable, though. You will be staying here for another week, and will probably be back here again soon. I just don't want to have any complications. Don't want to lose my job."

"I can understand that. Let's talk to Lars and Colette. Colette is my best girlfriend in the world, and also our lover. She's at home with Lars right now. Let's call them."

"Okay," Andy said, still a bit uncertainly.

Ani pulled the laptop over between them, so they could both see the screen. She called. On the screen were Lars and Colette, lounging on the living room sofa.

"Hi, darling!" Lars and Colette said, on top of each other.

"Guys, this is Andy. I asked him to have some fun with me this evening, and he is not willing to do it, unless you are Okay with it. Andy is one of the good guys. Doesn't want to screw up someone else's relationship, just to get lucky."

"Hi Andy," said Lars. "Ani probably told you that we have an open relationship. That is true. We are free to have sex with who we want, but we have to tell each other. That way there are no secrets, and no resentment." Lars continued: "I really appreciate you not wanting to jump into this without knowing what is going on. Some guys are Okay with that, and that's fine, but I like that you weren't willing to break up a relationship like that. I know Ani likes that too."

"Yeah," Ani said, her eyes blazing at Andy. "It's really hot!"

"You were right, Ani," Colette's pretty accented voice came through the speakers of the laptop. "He is very cute."

Andy looked at the laptop screen. "Wow! Lars, you're a lucky guy. You get to hang out with these amazing women. Well, more than hang out, I guess." He smiled shyly.

"Yeah, that's true. You're lucky too, though, Andy. If you want to be, that is," Lars said.

Andy swallowed a couple of times. "O-Okay, he stammered. I'm game."

"One more question," Colette said from Boston. "If you are not comfortable, you can say no, but we would love to have the Skype link open, while you are here, so we can watch, and enjoy."

Andy looked at Colette's beautiful face through the laptop screen, and made a decision. "Alright, he said. I'll do it. I'll have sex with this gorgeous woman, in front of her husband and hot French girlfriend. I might be crazy, but I can't pass this up."

"Great!" the three conspirators exclaimed.

"Let me make a quick call, so I won't be bothered," Andy said, and called someone on his phone. 30 seconds later he was back.

"Now what?" he grinned.

"Well, I'd jump your bones right now, but let's relax a little. Something to steady your nerves? You still seem a little jittery." Ani went to the fridge. "Beer? Wine? Martini?"

"Oh, a beer would be great. Settle my nerves a bit," Andy replied. "It's a lot to take in at once."

"Sure, yeah," Ani said. "No need to hurry this up."

She opened the beer for him, and he took a long swig, then looked around. "Should we sit down?" he asked.

"Let's go sit on the bed," she said. "Everything is set up in there."

Andy took of his suit jacket and tie, and left it on one of the dining chairs.

bbblue
bbblue
184 Followers