Animal Attraction

Story Info
She bangs his friend while he does chores.
2.3k words
4.14
40.4k
49
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers

Sophie leaned into Austin as she rubbed his cock through his pants and he in turn rubbed his thumb across her thong covered clit. Her unbelievably short skirt was already bunched up around her waist and her tiny shirt had been pushed up over her 38d's. Austin pushed the thin material to the side and slipped a finger into Sophie's dripping pussy.

Austin's bedroom door jiggled but was locked barring entry. Startled Sophie broke the embrace, pulling back, worried that Austin's parents would burst in. As she did so it forced her pussy to clench around Austin's finger. Sophie's moan caused Austin to smile as he extracted his finger from inside her.

Sophie pulled her thong back over her lips and her shirt back down over her tits. Her hard nipples tented her shirt as a loud knock came from the door. As Sophie stood to pull her skirt over her round ass, she watched Austin head to the door.

"Yeah...?" he asked opening the door.

"Dude," Sam said as he fist bumped Austin. "You ready to have your ass whopped," Sam said as he pushed into the room.

"Holy shit! You one sexy, bitch," Sam exclaimed.

Aghast, Sophie stood there slack jawed. Despite herself this boorish man was exuding sex appeal, or perhaps she was still just rearing to go from her recently interrupted session. She became extremely aware of how little she was wearing. Thinking she would come over for a quick fuck with her boyfriend she had made sure to dress as slutty as possible over her freshly shaved body.

"She is ain't she," Austin said, joking with this guy whom Sophie had never met but her boyfriend clearly knew. Any anger she had at her boyfriend's friend was turned on her boyfriend. Not only was he letting this man come in her and deny her the dick she needs but then he was agreeing she was a bitch.

"What are you doing with this loser?" Sam said wrapping his arms around Sophie. "I'll give you what you really need." As he leaned in close to her face, smashing their bodies together, causing her breast to squeeze against him, she was caught off guard by his aggressive manner and found herself powerless in his grip.

"Okay, okay, enough," Austin said, pulling back on Sam's shoulder, laughing. Laughing along with him, Sam squeezed her and released her.

Sophie laughed awkwardly and glared at Austin.

"Sorry, baby," he said. "I forgot Sam was coming by."

She sighed and sat down on the small couch between them as Austin handed Sam a remote and they booted up the newest Mortal Kombat.

Sam and Austin both sat with their legs spread sandwiching her between them. Despite her anger she stayed turned on as her bare legs kept rubbing against theirs. The shit talking and excitement grew in intensity and volume as the matches continued.

When Austin's dad opened the door he had to yell to be noticed.

"Sorry, dad," Austin said as his dad strode in between the couch and the tv.

"You need to cut the grass. I'm heading to the store and I want it done now," he said. "Come on."

"I'll be back shortly," he said to his girlfriend and friend.

"I was tired of winning anyway," Sam gloated.

As they walked out Sam switched to YouTube and put on some music videos.

"How you doing, baby?" Sam asked Sophie.

"I'm not your 'baby'," she said continuing to scroll her phone.

"Don't be like that," Sam said reaching over for her phone as the rap music played in the background. Snatching it, he looked at her feed.

"Hot bitches always follow the hottest bitches. I bet this would look better on you," he said referring to the thong bikini she had been admiring. "Shit, I bet you are wearing something like this right now."

"Well, I'm not," she said looking at the tv. A rapper was receiving a lap dance as he rapped about bitches and money.

"Damn!" Sam said looking at the tv. "I need one of those. Come here and give me one, baby." He spread his legs and thrust forward a little.

"You're unbelievable!" she said. "You are supposed to be Austin's friend and you hit on his girl like this!"

"You ain't no one's girl," he said.

"Oh yeah?"

"Unless you mine," Sam said grabbing her leg and smiling devilishly.

They could hear lawn motor start up outside as Austin's dad's truck drove up the gravel driveway.

"You're unbelievable," she said despite not pulling her leg from his grip, her eyes fixed on his hand as it gripped her smooth leg.

"I think you should come over her and give me that lap dance now." Sam pulled on her leg. "Or we could skip that shit...," he trailed off as his hand worked up her thigh toward her pussy.

"I can't'" she blurted out, standing up and turning away from him. Her movements caused her skirt to flap showing off her white thong.

"I knew you were wearing a thong. You owe me for lying to me now." Sam grabbed her by her wrist and pulled her. She fell onto him giving him a close up of her ass. He took the opportunity to smack it causing Sophie to squeal.

As she went to get up he grabbed her by her bare waist and pulled her onto his lap.

"You're a pig," she said as he slid his hands down to her hips and started moving them for her.

As he started rubbing her against himself she felt all her earlier frustration and excitement come pouring back into her and she began to get caught in the moment and the beat. As she ground into him he rested his hands on her hips and said, "that's a good bitch."

Hearing him say that again caused her to remember how mad she was at Austin. First he lets this guy in when she is about to get some and then he calls her a bitch. This anger works for Sam though because Sophie gets even more into it, grinding hard in anger at her boyfriend. She can feel his cock stiffen as she really grinds into him. Back and forth and up and down, moving in circular motions, she teases his cock as she feels herself grow wet.

"Fuck yeah," Sam says sliding his hands up her athletic stomach and under her shirt. He gripped her bra clad tits, pulling her against him as he pushed into her. Sophie's hands left his knees and gripped his hands over her shirt as she rocked back and forth.

"Baby, you gotta adjust my cock," Sam said, grinding into her.

Sophie shook her head, grinding harder as Sam pawed her tits.

"Fine, I'll fucking do it," he said as he went to pull his hands off her tits. She gripped his hands tighter, causing her tits to be squeezed even tighter.

And then she orgasmed.

She convulsed on him, her breathing shallow and rapid. Her hands continued to squeeze his as she came down from her high. As she relaxed she let Sam's hands go and started to get up.

"Time take care of this," Sam said pulling her hand down to his swollen cock. Sophie bit her lip and stroked him a couple of times.

"I... I can't...," she said, trailing off.

Sam reached out with his other hand pulling her to sit down next to him on the couch. He took her other hand and pulled it to his crotch. His other hand slid up her smooth leg and across her hip before grabbing and squeezing her ass.

"Do it," he said thrusting forward slightly.

Upon his command she looked up, undecided but her hands continued to stroke him. He reached down and began to unzip his pants, causing her to look back at his crotch. Her hands had stopped stroking while she was transfixed on him unzipping his pants. He unbuckled his pants and then took her hand and moved it into his zipper. She raised his hard cock, stroking it. He had on no underwear so he slid his shorts down giving her free access to his cock and balls.

His hand moved to the top of her head and slowly pushed her head down. She gave a little resistance and then, as his cock head touched her lips, she lost all control and began making out with his cock. She began to eagerly kiss and lick as she stroked his hard cock. One hand rested on her head and the other moved up her back to unstrap her bra. His hand slide around to her front, bumping her bra out of the way, and gripping her bare boob. As he tweaked her nipple she moaned with her lips around his cock. He continued to tweak her nipple as she kissed her way up his cock. As she reached the top of his dick she swirled around the head and then finally began to slid down him. His cock head popping into her mouth. The sensation caused him to buck his hips slightly.

"Oh fuck. You a good cock sucker," he complimented, leaning back and putting his arms on the back of the couch, letting her work. "Shit, if this pussy is as good as your mouth I might need to keep you." He laughed smacking her ass. She found herself getting excited by the compliments and, for some reason, continuing to be used by this man. The excitement spurred her on to suck more vigorously.

Sophie readjusted herself, laying down on her stomach but at no point did Sam's cock leave her mouth. One hand moved her skirt out of the way to give him a clear view of cute ass, as he kneaded it. His other hand found its way to her head. He held her in place as he fucked into her mouth a couple of times.

"Good girl," he said, stroking her hair as she sucked his cock. He looked to the side and realized Austin's door was still open. At any point anyone could have walked by and seen him with this slut.

As Sophie's phone started ringing, Sam said, "I got it."

"Yo man!" Sam answered clearly speaking to Austin. Sophie paused but Sam pushed her head down on his cock. He loosened his hold but made it clear she was meant to keep sucking.

"Yeah, dude. She's right here sucking my dick." He fucked into her face when she paused again.

"Listen close, man, you can hear it." He laughed loudly as Sophie sucked his cock.

"I'll tell her man. Aight. Peace." Sam hung up the phone. "He's gonna get gas to finish the lawn. I guess that means you got time to finish my dick." With that he pulled on her pony tail. "Get up, baby. There'll be time for that later."

His dick popped from her mouth. She gasped as she sat up.

"Take this shit off," Sam said as he pulled on her shirt and bra. She pulled the shirt over her head and then let the bra fall down her arms.

"Baby, you are beautiful," Sam said tweaking her nipples.

"Thank you," she blushed.

"Stand up, baby," Sam said, pulling her in front of him. He took in her hourglass figure.

"Your body is an invitation to my cock," running his hands down her body. He let his hands slip over and then under her skirt. He grabbed her thong and pulled it down her legs. She stepped out of it and climbed onto the couch and rubbed her pussy on the tip of his rock hard cock.

"That's it, baby. You know what I want."

Sophie lowered herself slowly down his cock. Each inch causing her to moan. She knew to prolong each moment pulling up a half inch for every inch she slid down. Every time she paused, she squeezed her kegels.

"Fuck, baby, that's good."

Sophie was pleased with the compliments she was receiving from this man she had met less than an hour ago.

She finished lowering herself and proceeded to ride Sam. His hands squeezed her ass as her pussy rode his cock.

Their moaning got louder as they fucked each other harder and faster.

"I'm going to fill your pussy, baby!"

"Please...," she moaned.

He took control of the situation, gripping her by her hips. He proceeded to fuck into her lifting and lowering her as he slammed up into her, before releasing his load into her. She could feel his cock spasming in her. She used her kegels to milk the cum from his cock.

"Damn. That's some good pussy," Sam said. "Lick me clean," he said with a smack to her ass.

Obediently she slid off his cock and got onto her knees in front of him. She began to lick and suck their mixed juices off. She had refused this every time before but she just needed to do this for Sam.

"Let's go back to my place," Sam said pulling his shorts up.

Sophie pulled on her thong and picked up her shirt looking for her bra.

"Come on," Sam said.

"I can't find my bra," she said.

"Don't worry about it. Come on."

Silently she took one more look around before she pulled her short shirt on and followed Sam to his car, knowing full well she was going to continue to be fucked when she got to Sam's.

Sophie texted Austin saying that her mom called her home and Sam was going to give her a ride, unaware that when Austin got home he would find a semen stain from where she knelt to clean Sam and her bra on his bed.

dogen7
dogen7
149 Followers