Animal Café Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vix and I were half-napping when we heard Lucy talking loudly from downstairs; her words barely pierced our capsule's soundproofing.

"Alright, girls! I'm exhausted. I'm going home. Oreo, don't forget, tomorrow is your last day this week, so don't make a scene when I take off your suit like last time, I just don't have the energy to fight you. Good night, everyone!"

Vix, who had heard this daily farewell more than once, rushed to the door and started hammering on it with her inefficient soft paws. She understood that Lucy forgot about us. I rushed to press the unlock button... but the door wouldn't want to unlock. I pressed again... and again without success.

"..."

Something wasn't right; our pod door wouldn't open. Confused as to what to do next, I looked at Vix, and she stared at me back.

"She forgot... about us?"

Vix nodded.

"Do you... know... how to open the door?"

Vix shook her head... She had no idea. Lucy had mentioned earlier that it was the first time she let someone try those. It was probably Vix's first time as well.

"I... I can sleep... here. It's okay."

I laid back down on the mattress, and the cute fox curled on me, showing that she was fine with it as well. Based on Vix's reaction, it seemed like an honest mistake; Lucy was busy, exhausted, and forgot we were still here. Obviously, none of her pets could talk to let her know something was off, or maybe they didn't even try, so they could get that sweet revenge on Vix, who was often the clients first pick.

All those theories were unimportant at the moment, as being stuck inside a capsule room with a very cute petgirl was feeling so right. Since we were going to sleep here, I stripped down to my underwear and resumed the cuddling. It was even better this way; Vix's shiny latex felt so amazing on my skin.

During this second part of our long session, I considered letting her out of her suit, but a small metal block encased the zipper tabs, and I didn't know how to remove it. Anyway, Vix disapproved of my attempt and shook her head after pushing my hand away. Ah, well; if she was happy, I was happy.

***

Several hours later, Vix and I were both asleep when our capsule door opened.

"Pssst... Clara? Clara? Are you asleep?"

"Mmm?"

"Oh, my God! I'm sooo sorry. I totally forgot about you guys... I swear I didn't try to trick you. I came back as soon as I realized. But why didn't you get out?"

"..."

"Look... it's 1 am already. Do... do you want to sleep here or go back home?"

"... Here... is good."

"Okay. I will sleep here too then. I will be in the capsule above yours if you need anything. I'm so sorry again. I'll let you sleep now."

Before I could construct a question to inquire about how to open our door, Lucy shut it close, giving me back my intimacy with sleeping Vix.

Ah, well. We could always figure it out tomorrow morning.

12