Animal Café Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"... Yes."

"And if you ever say mean things like this to me again, I will... Mmmphh!"

My lips locked with hers... Did I just do that? Why did I feel it was the right moment to do this, to kiss her while she was about to threaten me? She didn't try to pull away... We just stayed there, immobile, waiting to see what would happen next.

After a few seconds, Trixie decided on the next move. She grabbed my waist and pressed her chest against mine, pushing the kiss a bit deeper. Her little tongue started to caress mine gently, the same way it happened in my dream earlier today... it was the same sensation... the same warmth... the same taste. But this time, I returned the kiss, because I could.

For a minute or two, we made ourselves feel good... really good. To me, this was my first real kiss. What we had done before was too one-way to count. Yes, this was a real kiss... one that felt right and made me feel fuzzy inside.

When Trixie pulled away from me, a thin strand of saliva linked our tongues that were still slightly out and resting on our lower lip. Her cheeks were flushed, and her facial expression visibly indicated that what we did turned her on quite a bit. There was no doubt in my mind that I looked the same way.

"I... I forgot what I was talking about."

"Me... Me too."

"Clara... Can we go home now? I want to spend the night cuddling with you and Vix... I'd like that a lot."

"I would like that too. Vix got us the best gift ever."

"You got that right!"

I swear... There was something magical about those petgirls.

12