Animal Café Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stars... Many stars were floating around in front of me, and I didn't even know where I was anymore... My body was drained of all its energy, and I was still lying flat on my back while Eve finished licking my body and chewing on her cake pieces. I might have blacked out for a moment here... I was the happiest pet in the world.

A bit later, Lucy came back with some more towels and asked Eve and Jed to clean me up. After that, for another hour, Asha and I cuddled with them, and then they had to go. I may have understood why the pets loved interacting with clients so much. It was certainly not the most unpleasant job in the city... as long as we were allowed to bend the rules a little bit.

As soon as they left, Asha went to Lucy, pointed at me with one paw, and pointed at her neck with the other.

"Oh? You think Clara needs a break?"

Asha nodded.

"And you, Asha?"

Asha shrugged.

"Why don't you both go upstairs to a capsule room to relax then? There are not a lot of clients right now. And I saw what you did to Clara earlier, by the way... I'm not blind, you know. At least upstairs, you won't cause any more trouble."

Asha looked down for a second... and then walked to me and wrapped her arms around mine.

"Right! Follow me, you two. I'll open the door. Go rest!"

Lucy let us out of the lounge, and we headed right to the room where the capsules were. Asha and I entered the bottom one and slid the door close behind us... forgetting that we were both pets and that we wouldn't be able to open it from the inside because of our cushy rubber paws.

Ah well... Asha laid down on top of me, and we started cuddling...

That was way more important.


12