Animal Café Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clara! Can you show me your access card?"

"... Yes..."

I approached Trixie, who was still bouncing on the leather couch and handed her my weird new card. She took a peek at it, and her face distorted.

"MISTI! LOOK!"

"What?... You are too far, what's on it?"

"GOLD!"

"... No way! You serious?"

"YES! AAAAH! I'M SO EXCITED!"

"..."

Gold? What did that even mean? Trixie stared at me, waiting for some sort of reaction from my part, but I was beyond clueless.

"Trixie... What does... Gold means?"

"WHAT!? You mean, you don't know!?"

"... I don't."

"YOU ARE MOVING IN WITH US!"

"..."

"Aaaah! I bet Lucy didn't even tell you! She can be sneaky like that. This is going to be so amazing!"

Misti was as happy as Trixie because she jogged back to me, which caused her little breasts to bounce around, and gave me a huge hug! Being naked around me didn't seem to bug them the slightest.

"Welcome home, Clara! Trixie is right! It's going to be so much fun with you around! Unless you try to make us do another pet pyramid."

"..."

Trixie jumped off the couch again, skipped toward me, and grabbed my hand.

"Come upstairs! We are going to celebrate this news in a comfy bed."

I resisted a little bit.

"Trixie... wait... I..."

This time I couldn't play the traumatized girl's card; the bunny girl knew a bit too much about me and my arousal state, and Misti too apparently because she grabbed my other hand.

"I agree with Trixie... Let's go to the bedroom! We will have a bit of fun, and then we will tell you all about it, Clara. Just enjoy our welcome gift."

"... but... eep!"

The two naked blonde girls dragged me upstairs, and before I knew it, my clothes were gone, and I was lying down in the middle of a big bed. Of course, as if my earlier thought was a prediction, I didn't know who was who anymore; they were too similar to tell them apart in the darkness.

I knew very well what they were doing to me, though. While one of them deep kissed me and played with my breasts, the other rubbed my thighs and licked my belly.

Everything moved way too fast for me to process anything, but somehow, I wasn't unhappy. My two friends were determined to take my mind off things by offering me a steamy sex session that they knew I desired.

If they were right and Lucy had given me an option to live here... Would it be that bad?

"Aaaaah!"

When that little wet tongue hit my crotch, it was some sort of an answer.

12