Animal Café Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving, I hugged all the pets tightly. I squeezed Vix really hard, I kissed Asha on the muzzle, I scratched Misti's ears, I rubbed Meeka's neck... And Oreo... I took her in my arms and whispered something in her ear.

"Thanks for everything, Oreo. And thanks for the kisses. I'm sad I won't be able to spend the next few days with you, but we can do more things together when you are off again. Okay?"

Oreo nodded and hugged me just a bit harder. I just didn't want to let her go.

But then some high-pitch mocking voices came from behind me!

"Acca... Is it me, or they seem to like each other a lot?"

"Oh yes, Trixie. Oreo is Clara's special person."

"I see."

My face turned beet red again, and Oreo and I just separated right away, embarrassed of having extended our hug for a bit too long.

"Heeey! It's nothing like that, okay! She... She just helped me a lot today!"

Trixie smirked.

"Yes, Acca... Oreo is definitely Clara's special person."

"Yup!"

"But we are still going to go on dates with Clara, so whatever. Let's go home now. I want to sleep. Those pills they gave me make me feel all wobbly."

And just like that, with me pointlessly arguing that Oreo was not my special person, Accalia, Trixie, and I exited the animal café and walked together back to the pethouse.

Every single day at the café was a challenging experience. But I was really starting to enjoy it.

12