Animal Café Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, if you had listened to people, you wouldn't have broken your arm."

"Blahblah!"

So, was that it? They wouldn't let me out of the costume even if we were not at the café? Would they blend my food and make me eat like a pet?

With Misti deeply asleep on top of me, I didn't want to wake her up to argue with them. That small blonde girl peacefully resting was so cute. I remembered when I caught her and Trixie having sex on this exact same couch the second time I had visited the pet house. It has been a turning point in my life.

When I saw Trixie and Misti making love back then made me realize how attracted I was to women. But it was a bit more than that... Seeing THEM making love had turned me on. They had the same pale white skin, same body shape, same short blonde haircut. Watching those twins caressing each other was so hot. I saw them kissing, digging their nails in each other, and cumming under my gaze. Maybe they had inadvertently fulfilled one of the fantasies I didn't know I had.

The beautiful thing was that I could now get to see them play again for free without feeling guilty. This was how much my life had changed since I made friends. Before that life-changing moment, I would never have thought that I would have held a naked Misti like this on the couch... like Trixie did. I felt so lucky to be able to do that.

It was almost like when I cuddled with Oreo and... Oreo... No... That wasn't the same. Oreo was different... Cuddling with Oreo might have left an even better sensation... but... why?

WWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR!

An awful noise yanked me out of my wandering thoughts and also scared Misti, who woke up with a start. As the loud noise continued, Misti rubbed her eyes and started yelling at Trixie, who was performing some blender action.

"What's the big deal, Trix! I was sleeping!"

"I'm making Clara's food! She has to eat too, you know."

Oof! Misti let her naked body fall back on top of mine, and she whispered some sweet words in my bunny ears.

"Trixie is an idiot. You should be the one wearing the rabbit costume all the time. You are like a sedated Trixie. You are so much calmer when you are wearing a latex suit, you know. It must feel good, no?"

Was I? I knew I was the anxious type, but I hadn't realized that wearing a pet costume had this soothing effect on me. It was possible. This thin latex skin separating me from the world felt reassuring. The costume was so comfortable that it was easy to forget I had it on. I was well protected and feeling good. So, yeah. I guess it was easier to relax in these conditions.

"Okay, Misti, move. I want to feed Trixie... I mean, Clara-bunny."

"Don't give her too much, or she is going to get fat like you."

"HEY! I'm not fat! Move, dumb cat!"

"Alright. Alright."

Trixie sat on the couch next to me and moved me in the same position as I usually put them when I had to feed them at the café; on my back with my head lifted on her lap. It made me feel cared for.

She plugged the bottle tip in my under chin hole.

"Okay, you have to suck, but not too hard, or else you will choke. Just take it easy."

I nodded.

A bit of air entered my mouth at first, and then the food mixture hit my tongue. Closing my eyes provided me with an amazing experience. All my attention was on the food and its taste. I couldn't tell what it was exactly, but the flavor was overwhelming. Usually, when I ate, there was always something to distract me; a television, a phone, a tablet. Eating like a pet took all those things away and allowed me to enjoy more what was entering my body.

"Do you like it?"

I nodded.

It was incredible. Was that how the pet felt like every time I was feeding them? Did they have this enhanced food experience every time? I also started to understand why the pets were acting difficult when I gave them the wrong food. The taste was ten times stronger when I focused on the flavors, so eating something with a bad taste wouldn't be fun at all. That time when I had fed Trixie with Meeka's vegetarian food, I now understood why it hadn't worked too well.

Good thing Accalia had cooked something delicious.

For a long moment, Trixie fed me. I was pretty sure she would have loved to rub my belly if her free arm had not been encased in a cast. I would have loved it too. But it was okay. Perhaps someone else would like to feed me again later while providing me with some nice belly rubs.

After the food, I received a bit of water, and Trixie showed me how to rinse my mouth properly. A bit of cold water went up my nose at first, but it was okay; I quickly learned how to be a fully functional pet. I wondered if they were going to tell Lucy. That could get me in serious trouble later.

Following my food adventure, Accalia dressed the table and served a plate to everybody. They didn't wait before digging in. I sat next to them and just listened to their conversation. What else could I have done as a latex pet outside waiting and looking cute?

"I'm curious to learn more about the two new girls at the café."

"Accalia, you know they probably won't stay, so don't get ahead of your horses."

"I know. But what if they are super cute? Would they move to the pethouse too?"

"You are thinking too far ahead."

"Meh!"

Did Accalia like people that much? She seemed incredibly curious about those new trainees. We all were, but she seemed particularly nervous about it. If I could have talked, I would have asked her if she wanted more petgirls around her or if she feared being replaced. Accalia was supposed to go back to school with me soon, and Lucy told her she would only work part-time during her studies, so I was possibly right. But then the topic quickly changed.

"So, what are we doing this afternoon?"

"Oh! I know! Let's go shopping!"

"With rabbit-Clara?"

"YES! Let's go get her some cute outfits."

"That's a great idea."

Wait a minute... what? Did I have a say in this?

"But, Misti, you know Lucy doesn't want us to wear our costume inside the building. If we try to exit and get caught in the hallway with a giant latex bunny, we are gonna get scolded."

"YES! Thrilling!"

"Okay... What's the plan then?"

"We will disguise her! It can't be that hard to hide that fluffy tail."

"Well... I'm more worried about her long ears."

"It's going to be just fiiiiine! You'll see."

Looking left and right to follow this discussion between Trixie and Misti, the two mischievous blonde girls, I knew I wouldn't be able to escape this. If Lucy were to hear about this infraction to the rules, I was pretty sure a bunch of us would see our privileges at the pethouse being revoked. It was hard not to remember when Vix made a scene at the café; she ended up spending a whole week out of costume and was confined in Lucy's small apartment. I hadn't had a chance to speak to her about it, but it was not too bold to think that she had learned her lesson the hard way.

That said, being a latex bunny was kind of fun so far, and it gave me some extra courage that I usually didn't have.

"So, Clara? Do you want to go shopping with us?"

I bravely nodded. This could be interesting.

12